Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65629 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by proudmom38(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
cherrymum:
proudmom38 i sight u o. Pls continue to train lil proudy well jare. He wont turn out like some deluded sick dude here. Hail the male proudys for me.

Lolz.Amen o n urs too....The male proudys sent their regards.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by muslak: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
The thread is an outstanding one that tells about real life situation.
It talked about the real creation of a man that is distinctively different from that of a woman.
while in marriage, there is always a period that a man is after a need of another woman, if he can control
himself of that urge he maintains, if not, he may need to get another woman. but it is better a man marries another
wife than doing it around, my strong opinion.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by easternguy: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is the most UNFORTUNATE TRUTH I've read on Nairaland since this year.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by mekybabe1: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm..you must be the king of adulterers in Naija and obviously going to marry more than ten wives and a hundred concubines. Not bad sha. More grease to your elbow bro. Na woman go kill you one day.

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Creamish(f): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Better stop having regards for me..if i woo you please rubbish me and if i woo anyone you know abeg tell the person im a monster.

I am ready to pay the price for the truth. The truth many ladies cursing me today will thank me for latter.

I know ladies love lies but unfortunately i stand for the truth.

Later when? U think a lady with a cheating husband will buy u a gift of appreciation?

U need to relax on all these adultery matters Toks.. I'm beginning to think U want to ensure all men take the adulterous route cos u believe it's justified.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by bukatyne(f): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hilarious Thread

All the men including the OP chanting yes, men are polygamous have suddenly forgotten that all polygamous men must cheat with women....

How sweet will it be if poster A's wife is banging poster B (Both A & B chanters of we are polygamous)

8 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
this your one thing is too long ooo, I am not in the mood to read, I will read later
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by demmie1: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
Polygamy is trash. Op must be a big fool for this trash of a thread. Indirectly permitting men to be adulterous.

So a nigerian woman getting married must be ready to share her husband with A MISTRESS. You must be a promiscuous man and I have pity on your wife. It's men like your self who promote infidelity in marriages and claim religion. At least polygamy there is official marriage not some useless mistress of a wh0re.

Ok op please don't come back to Nairaland to tell us you caught yor wife fvcking your driver. You must be ready to share your wife with another man either as a boyfriend or a sugar daddy.

Nonsense

Why are you so worked up, he's only sharing an OPEN-ONION(obvious opinion). Relax
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Creamish(f): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I don't know that to do about this man again, im matter just tire me. Make I shut up biko, once you disagree now_ he would say only intelligent minds can discern the post.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by byvan03: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Commissioner for trash spewing affairs cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by missyQween(f): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
pinceprinz:
I'm very stingy by nature, Very Very but for this bro, I can buy you a bottle of #50 coke without grunting grin

lol....I hail ur stinginess oo
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by DharmyYinks: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Polygamy is allowed in both religions
Did I just see u type "both religion"??

Wer did d Bible stated it dat "polygamy is allowed"??
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by lovaleenny(f): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nathe11:
the only reason am not super angry I opened this thread is coz of sm1's signature that said "Dating a skinny girl is fun until breeze blows her out of
the relationship."-lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin who said dt??
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
ifeomaekol:
coming frm a guy-----wow. Am impressed.

How gulible.

You must be an easy prey.

Unfortunate,most if not all the guys forming good guys here are the ones ladies should fear the most.

I have done my part and even if many ladies curse me today,im so positive that sometime in the future they will remember this write ip and appreciate it.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Yksoul(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
I THINK WE SHOULD NOT THROW THESE FACTS AS THRASH,BUT WE GUYS SHOULD DISCOVER OURSELVES AND TURN OVER A NEW LEAF.ONE MAN ONE WIFE
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Did I just see u type "both religion"??

Wer did d Bible stated it dat "polygamy is allowed"??

Lol you make me laugh out so loud.

So you ladies think the bible is against polygamy? chai.

Anyways im not here to promote polygamy or philandering but to state the obvious that if you cant cope with the posibility of your hubby dating or getting married to another lady then do the best thing...Stay single and you wont have to experience that.

Nevertheless,as i wrote,you just might be so fortunate to have a man like me who hates philandering for christ sake and not vecause of any regberegbe love for you.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by seaga: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
SweetOlive:
tongue

Why the tongue cry
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ichommy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
I saw ya Mentioned, I will wire something.
#IPromise
aminat508. Omo Alhaja.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Aminat508(f): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
ichommy:
I saw ya Mentioned, I will wire something.

#IPromise

aminat508. Omo Alhaja.
Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Shallow indeed...find a way to deal with your complex issues ..
littlemistress:

is that what you can come up with? undecided that's shallow!!

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ebrammessi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
truth is bitter
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Zoehill:
We Africans are hypocrite, a man expressed his opinion and you are here criticizing him.
Please haters write your own opinion and let it make front page.
When we mean cheating on spouse does it have to be sexual in nature, there are many cheats among us that don't tell.
Many married men fantasized about other ladies while many women/ladies do the same.
My question is this.............is there a woman that is not willing to be nurtured and cared for by any man? either married or single
Even the single mothers need a man to call their own...............so the married men are the preys because they are more responsible than the single guys.
Take it or leave it...........wives need to pray for their spouse TEMPTATION EVERY WHERE or do you think all men will act like Joseph in the bible?

And people like you make me sick. You come to a public forum and spew your dirty opinions and have the guts to say don't challenge my opinion then shut your fucking gob! Don't come to the Market and dance naked and say nobody should point. That is as daft as it can get.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Manweysabi(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008, you gave babies strong meat to chew, instead of milik. cheesy
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ifeomaekol(f): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

How gulible.

You must be an easy prey.

Unfortunate,most if not all the guys forming good guys here are the ones ladies should fear the most.

I have done my part and even if many ladies curse me today,im so positive that sometime in the future they will remember this write ip and appreciate it.
lol-----i think u r d gulible one here.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Vikky014(f): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
bukatyne:
Hilarious Thread

All the men including the OP chanting yes, men are polygamous have suddenly forgotten that all polygamous men must cheat with women....

How sweet will it be if poster A's wife is banging poster B (Both A & B chanters of we are polygamous)
hahahh. dnt mind some men oooo. mayb they cheat with themselves not ladies
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Crieff(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
advanceDNA:

MR OP, every one knows that the only set of men that don't cheat are the ones that have not yet been caught....well nobody admits this....the unmarried claims they will marry faithful men nd can never tolerate cheating so also the married ones.....this is nigeria full of hypocrites and pple with conventional views..i just feel its highly irrational of u to open a thread with the idea that every lady going into marriage shuld settle their minds for a rival side chick....just because death is inevitable..doesnt mean u shuld go out everyday with the mindset that u aint gonna make it back...

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Mypeople2(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
OP abeg go collect your sense where you drop am before the thing go loss forever.Collect am fast make you dey use am because the thing don dey start to embarrass you

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by LordReed(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol you make me laugh out so loud.

So you ladies think the bible is against polygamy? chai.

Anyways im not here to promote polygamy or philandering but to state the obvious that if you cant cope with the posibility of your hubby dating or getting married to another lady then do the best thing...Stay single and you wont have to experience that.

Nevertheless,as i wrote,you just might be so fortunate to have a man like me who hates philandering for christ sake and not vecause of any regberegbe love for you.

I wish you were a slave back in the day and they kept telling you the Bible doesn't condemn slavery, let's see how much you would have loved the so-called obvious.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by davidsgal(f): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Father forgive him for he knows not what he is saying.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
advanceDNA:

MR OP, every one knows that the only set of men that don't cheat are the ones that have not yet been caught....well nobody admits this....the unmarried claims they will marry faithful men nd can never tolerate cheating so also the married ones.....this is nigeria full of hypocrites and pple with conventional views..i just feel its highly irrational of u to open a thread with the idea that every lady going into marriage shuld settle their minds for a rival side chick....just because death is inevitable..doesnt mean u shuld go out everyday with the mindset that u aint gonna make it back...

Intelligent comment.

This is why they say my threads are controversial cos i say it as it is.

HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nathe11: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
lovaleenny:

grin grin grin grin grin grin who said dt??
the person's moniker is kimberlyie

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.