Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65637 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Laveda:

Team white guys? undecided

I love my cute Naija guys please grin grin
Don't mind the ones posting trash on NL undecided

Lol was kidding, who takes stuffs like this serious? M sure the op was asleep wen he typed all these. The woman that will marry that man shld just brace up for the worst. sad

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tinalex:
But for real Op....i used to applaud your write ups but of recent you 've been f*cking up. Pls dnt let your brain devalue like our naira now cos you just murdered all my previous esteemed regards for you. :-

Better stop having regards for me..if i woo you please rubbish me and if i woo anyone you know abeg tell the person im a monster.

I am ready to pay the price for the truth. The truth many ladies cursing me today will thank me for latter.

I know ladies love lies but unfortunately i stand for the truth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Laveda(f): 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol was kidding, who takes stuffs like this serious? M sure the op was asleep wen he typed all these. The woman that will marry that man shld just brace up for the worst. sad
He's myopic in reasoning undecided
Nonsense!!! angry angry

8 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
pulsa:

After getting one don't come back here to complain, since you all think white men are all angels.

Lol hehehe I knew guys will quote me for that !! Was kidding or did I strike a nerve? undecided
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Laugh wan kill me die!

If only you know the personality behind the name toks,you will pray and fast for your most loved female spinster to have me as a hubby but as i wrote,ladies love lies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wow!!!!! A lot of people can't take a joke. Haba, the OP was only joking with you all. OP, call off the joke already!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Toks2008:

Laugh wan kill me die!

If only you know the personality behind the name toks,you will pray and fast for your most loved female spinster to have me as a hubby but as i wrote,ladies love lies.

Lol I never pray for someone I know or someone close to me to get married to u with this ratiocination of yours. So tz cool for a man to be polygamous in nature and not acceptable for a lady to be? undecided

11 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Laveda:

He's myopic in reasoning undecided
Nonsense!!! angry angry

Lol calm down bae, don't worry ur di will not cheat on u cheesy grin
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Laveda(f): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol calm down bae, don't worry ur di will not cheat on u cheesy grin
okay.. grin grin

I'm sleepy..good night kiss kiss
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol I never pray for someone I know or someone close to me to get married to u with this ratiocination of yours. So tz cool for a man to be polygamous in nature and not acceptable for a lady to be? undecided

Who says its cool for a man to be polygamous?

You are still looking at this from a baby angle.

Does the fcat that it is wrong stop guys from doing it?

Who said a lady cant be polygamous? let her enjoy herself and be ready to pay the price simple.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Laveda:
okay.. grin grin

I'm sleepy..good night kiss kiss

Same here. Night night wink
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by pulsa(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol hehehe I knew guys will quote me for that !! Was kidding or did I strike a nerve? undecided
Somewhat yeah you did, because white guys are not all people say they are, at one time in human history they used to be way more misogynistic than Africans, a lot of African ethnic groups had female leaders and practiced maternal hierarchy, a lot still do (the akan of Ghana, some south south nigerian etnic groups, the woodabes of the fulani ethnic group, e.t.c), while not one European ethnic groups practiced maternal hierarchy, and they have only had a few female leaders until recent times.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2016
folksync:
Wow!!!!! A lot of people can't take a joke. Haba, the OP was only joking with you all. OP, call off the joke already!!!!!

Joke you say?

Look around and see the so-called lady divorcees and the similar trend is the act of sleeping around with the husbands of other ladies or with randy men after leaving their husbands due to the same act of infidelity they now indulge in so who is fooling who?

I am just fed up with this back and forth stories of divorce because a man cheats just for the same ladies to leave teh marriage and start doing same thing with husbands of other ladies..MADNESS.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Who says its cool for a man to be polygamous?

You are still looking at this from a baby angle.

Does the fcat that it is wrong stop guys from doing it?

Who said a lady cant be polygamous? let her enjoy herself and be ready to pay the price simple.

You see!!! U clearly stated that she shld be ready to pay the price, so in conclusion and in accordance to ur writeup , it is normal and acceptable for a man to cheat and maybe ask his wife for forgiveness and she will accept but if a woman tries such, she will pay the price?(maybe a divorce or he eventually murder her) . You do realize this is the 21st century right? We av successful and intelligent women here and dere, y shld polygamy be accepted? What reason? For more kids or just for d pleasure? Why do u make it look like men re doing women a favor for marrying them. So wat u re trying to say is that all men re polygamous in nature and all men re d same!? I am trying to understand your writeup.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Joke you say?

Look around and see the so-called lady divorcees and the similar trend is the act of sleeping around with the husbands of other ladies or with randy men after leaving their husbands due to infid who?

But I wouldn't advise polygamy. Managing one woman is hard enough. Two or more? Well, I don't know about other men. But I am a VERY gentleman who doesn't at all like trouble.

4 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2016
KimBerlyie:

You see!!! U clearly stated that she shld be ready to pay the price, so in conclusion and in accordance to ur writeup , it is normal and acceptable for a man to cheat and maybe ask his wife for forgiveness and she will accept but if a woman tries such, she will pay the price?(maybe a divorce or he eventually murder her) . You do realize this is the 21st century right? We av successful and intelligent women here and dere, y shld polygamy be accepted? What reason? For more kids or just for d pleasure? Why do u make it look like men re doing women a favor for marrying them. So wat u re trying to say is that all men re polygamous in nature and all men re d same!? I am trying to understand your writeup.

Please snap out of the closet you are and face facts here.

When you say cheating you make it sound cruel but the question is what is the difference between a man who decides to take a new wife and a man who sticks to one wife and sleeps around with other ladies?

Please stop using that word cheating and face the harsh reality that a man can have more than a wife and there is nothing any lady can do about that if the guy's mind is made up so that is tyhe angle i want you to look at the write up from.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 12:28am On Feb 26, 2016
folksync:

But I wouldn't advise polygamy. Managing one woman is hard enough. Two or more? Well, I don't know about other men. But I am a VERY gentleman who doesn't at all like trouble.

What i wrote up there is not about individuality but the factual occurrence we see everyday.

I say i will not cheat or take a second wife and you say same.

Many guys also say same yet we read everyday about divorce due to same act we all claim we wont indulge in...INFIDELITY...So who is deceiving who?

My point still remains that of what use is it if a lady divorces her hubby due to infidelity and ends up with another married man? YES 7 out of 10 divorcées end up having affairs with married men or as intimacy gadgets for randy guys so is this not insanity of teh highest order?

So why divorce the first man in the first place when you are most likely to end up commiting same act of adultery?

THAT IS MY POINT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 12:35am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Please snap out of the closet you are and face facts here.

When you say cheating you make it sound cruel but the question is what is the difference between a man who decides to take a new wife and a man who sticks to one wife and sleeps around with other ladies?

Please stop using that word cheating and face the harsh reality that a man can have more than a wife and there is nothing any lady can do about that if the guy's mind is made up so that is tyhe angle i want you to look at the write up from.

I want to know y u feel a man shld get another woman or wife? Y u feel tz ok for a man to he polygamous? Y not stay single and sleep with several women and not get married? Y get married and decide to get another wife/mistress wen your wife provides u with everything a man can ask for? Or u just feel like 'have been taking oranges all these while, time to switch to banana and lemon, from there to fruit juice.
You said face d harsh reality, that's exactly wat m doing and since u know more abt it, I will like u to ansa my questions.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Toks2008(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2016
KimBerlyie:

I want to know y u feel a man shld get another woman or wife? Y u feel tz ok for a man to he polygamous? Y not stay single and sleep with several women and not get married? Y get married and decide to get another wife/mistress wen your wife provides u with everything a man can ask for? Or u just feel like 'have been taking oranges all these while, time to switch to banana and lemon, from there to fruit juice.
You said face d harsh reality, that's exactly wat m doing and since u know more abt it, I will like u to ansa my questions.. undecided

Unfortunately i dont know if you are a he or she, maybe that would help me relate with you clearly.

Now get this straight...this is not about me saying or implying...when i write stuffs i dissociate myself from what i write meaning it is not about what i feel is right or wrong but the happenings around.

If i preach from now till next year it will never stop guys from philandering or hubbies from cheating on their wife or getting more wives so why not face the matter rather than goof around preaching sermon that will be preached next sunday.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Unfortunately i dont know if you are a he or she, maybe that would help me relate with you clearly.

Now get this straight...this is not about me saying or implying...when i write stuffs i dissociate myself from what i write meaning it is not about what i feel is right or wrong but the happenings around.

If i preach from now till next year it will never stop guys from philandering or hubbies from cheating on their wife or getting more wives so why not face the matter rather than goof around preaching sermon that will be preached next sunday.

She please!! Why else will I emphasize on this topic? Yeah I know what's happening around, you made it sound like it's normal for a man to cheat and any woman that's due for marriage should av it in mind that her husband would get another woman either ways or she better remain single.

Anyway, I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Burnnotice(m): 12:55am On Feb 26, 2016
awww please don't stop guys....
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by iykedare(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2016
This thread is the truth but Nigerians hate the truth so much.

To the ladies, would you prefer that your man philander or that he married two or three others alongside you. After all, one pv$$y isn't enough for a virile man.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 26, 2016
when I read this write up, I wasn't furious with the writer not because what he wrote made sense,but because he was only writing out of ignorance, as a person who comes from a polygamous home,I can confidently tell you that you have absolutely no idea of what you are saying, from experience I can also confidently tell you that in the long run,these father's actually wish they practiced monogamy, in this matter only experience will be. the best teacher, try it with your life first and see how it turns out,you just have no idea,truely you really have no idea

21 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Smartguy001(m): 2:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Polygamy is allowed in both religions

Toks2008 I dey usually respect ur thread but u 4kup 4 dis 1 shaaa

Am outta here mehn

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Smartguy001(m): 2:43am On Feb 26, 2016
cekhoe:
when I read this write up, I wasn't furious with the writer not because what he wrote made sense,but because he was only writing out of ignorance, as a person who comes from a polygamous home,I can confidently tell you that you have absolutely no idea of what you are saying, from experience I can also confidently tell you that in the long run,these father's actually wish they practiced monogamy, in this matter only experience will be. the best teacher, try it with your life first and see how it turns out,you just have no idea,truely you really have no idea

I share ur pain girl, Am also a product of dat setting e no easy at all...everything usually goes wrong

8 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Burnnotice(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Smartguy001:

I share ur pain girl, Am also a product of dat setting e no easy at all...everything usually goes wrong
thought you typed 'you outta here'

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Smartguy001:

years after they start regretting, and the damage has already been done, it can't be undone

9 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Sunnypa11(m): 3:45am On Feb 26, 2016
OP is licking Iced Indian hemp

7 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2016
LaurelP:
This guy keeps feeding us with all sorts of theories, which one be dis now?

Toks is stark raving mad. He hasnt just removed his clothes to enter the streets yet. I pray he does soon, I'll be the first to take pictures and call his Big Uncle (Lalasticlala) to put it on fp.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Rukkydelta(f): 5:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Lmao With this write up I just came into conclusion that.........................
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2016
iykedare:
This thread is the truth but Nigerians hate the truth so much.

To the ladies, would you prefer that your man philander or that he married two or three others alongside you. After all, one pv$$y isn't enough for a virile man.

Ooh well one dick isn't enough for a woman so get ready to welcome the exchange of STDs and STIs.

5 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Missonas(f): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2016
If yours didnt work out that dont mean others wont. I just dont get some people and their generality theorems aswear

Today op is happily married and tomorrow he is singularly single and u expect me to reason with all these u jes said?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.