Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (65634 Views)

The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by blaxx: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Poly what?... No way, I prefer mono.
not only mono, you'll add stereo.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Saladin25(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:

Amin, and the funny thing is most of these ladies bashing the op have once dated/slept with a married man,they once had more than one boyfriends in their prime, sexing every party they go, yet they are quick to lash any guy try who even opts for polygamy instead of chasing skirts about.

Do they deserve all this angels they are craving for?

Had it been a lady that lived a decent and a worthy wife material, I would perfectly understand and wish her well

Many of our ladies don't deserve single men. After they have destroyed things they would be craving for a single guy that has fear of God.
yeye ladies, hypocrites.
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ayusco85(m): 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:
Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

1.Many never married single ladies in the late 30s and in their 40s.
2.Many lady divorcées with children.
3.Many widows in their 30s and 40s

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.

Dude u need Jesus. Only Jesus can help u remain faithful

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by KimBerlyie: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
ephi123:

It seems he's been married before and it didn't work out if I remember correctly he mentioned it in another thread. Not enough excuse for his whole mindset to become warped like this though.

No wonder sad
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by PrinceRules(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
why cant you just pretend to have sence eh

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I don't know that to do about this man again, im matter just tire me. Make I shut up biko, once you disagree now_ he would say only intelligent minds can discern the post.
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Honesty007(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
The bible has said 7women would take hold of a man, the bible did not categorise them, wether married or unmarried,Giving in marriages has nothing to do with date.The moment a lady loves you or a girl loves u and or a woman loves u and YOU DON'T KNOW
1)U R BUYING THINGS FOR THEM
2)YOU PAY FOR THEIR WANTS
3)ITS NOT MUCH ABOUT SEX
4)THEY ARE HAPPY TO SEE U AND ALWAYS COLLECTS THINGS FROM YOU
YOU BETTER RUN AWAY BECAUSE U HV BEEN INDIRECTLY MARRIED/OT TAKEN HOLD OF.
ME THAT IAM ALWAYS AMONG WOMEN,LADIES OR GIRLS NEVER TOASTED /DATED ANY, YET THEY COME TO ME FOR ONE THING OR THE OTHER.
I DON'T CARE IF IAM FRIENDZONED,A SOLUTION PROVIDER,ALLL I CARE IS THEY WUD HEAR THE TRUTH.
GUYS THE MOMENT U R IN A MARRIGABLE AGE,LADIES,EVENWOMEN WOULD FLOCK AROUND U.
DO U KNOW AM JOBLESS,YET THEY STILL COME, SO WHAT IS THE CONCRN IF THEY R MARRIED OR NOT??
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by omoharry(f): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:
Before i dwell on the matter i would like to welcome every Lady Nairalander who has perfected the act of E-cursing to come on board especially those who are still far from the reality of marriage to call me names like monster,misogynist or any other name that comes to your mind.

Yes we know that philandering is a hell bound sin and adultery is very sinful so this is not about justifying or encouraging the act but does that change the fact that a man who will cheat on you will do and some guys will never cheat on the woman in their life but unfortunately there is no way this can be written on their foreheads.

Many ladies hate to hear the word "Polygamy" but do you know that POLYGAMY IS THE ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF MANY LADIES such as:

Apparently it is the married men that will fancy these set of ladies MORE and only a lady in their shoes will relate perfectly to my stands and i believe it makes no sense for a man to divorce an innocent wife because he desires another woman.

How hypocritical it is that ladies will prefer a man to be married to them alone and keep side dishes rather than for the same hubby to marry more wives and remain faithful to them? Same ladies that talk down on polygamy will be the same having affairs with married men and i just wonder at the level of hypocrisy and foolishness.

And even more pathetic is the fact that a lady will divorce her husband because he decides to marry or date another lady just for her to end up as a mistress to another married man or starts sleeping around shamelessly after divorce.
[size=15pt]
SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED.
[/size]

I know many ladies will say a man should also be ready to share his wife too but please you are free as a lady to marry more than one husband at the same time if you can

This is not the way it should be but a fact you must accept as a lady or stay single for life.

From your write up it crystal clear that you were not brought up in a proper nuclear home...is either you are from a polygamus home or you are a child of a single parent..becos your mindset toward the institutioon of marraige is sooooo messed up that i feel you shouldnt even marry at all but remain a bachelor/philanther for life ,since that is what you believe in but do not destroy another womans life with your already messed up idealogy to family life.Gosh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by joyjazzy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecided
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nnemuka(f): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
op you are dull....

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by misspicy(f): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Fkhalifa:

Amin, and the funny thing is most of these ladies bashing the op have once dated/slept with a married man,they once had more than one boyfriends in their prime, sexing every party they go, yet they are quick to lash any guy try who even opts for polygamy instead of chasing skirts about.

Do they deserve all this angels they are craving for?

Had it been a lady that lived a decent and a worthy wife material, I would perfectly understand and wish her well
Hello Mr smiley I have gone through your comments with that other guy and all I see is that you guys are still trying to justify your cheating nature.
and after that you are just digressing from the subject of discussion, am not here to correct you or enforce a lie on you the way the OP has done,am only quoting you to bring something to your notice,which I am sure you know,but pretends not to,just so you make yourself (randy manhood) and chauvinistic lifestyle feel good

Polygamy cannot curtail cheating

I put it to you right now and here that polygamy has not and will not stop a cheating man, also monogamy does not also stop a cheating man from cheating.

I personally know a whole lot of men with 4 wives according to the Islamic religion who has dozens of concubines,so my dear you are only deceiving yourselves and the women that encounters you,not me nor the popolulance of widely enlightened nairalanders.

Thank you smiley

5 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Vikky014(f): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
ephi123:

Who made you an authority?! Rather than say that is your own personal opinion/preference, you are talking like your word is law. Anyway, other posters above have addressed you properly, no point wasting my time adding more.
Ladies & gentlemen, this kind of post is what happens when people set no standards for themselves but rather make the society their yardstick.
LOL SIS RELAX JOOR. WE ALL KNOW HE CANT HANDLE ONE LADY NOT TO TALK OF TWO. SO DNT MIND HIM

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Funkybabee(f): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
FILEBE:

i don't understand you. God knows what he is doing, we shouldn't question him. Of course! We can't do that. HE has a reason for everything he does . What if the reason for that ratio is for men to be polygamous? Talk of following God's word. Islam allows polygamy. Abi?
yes Islam allow it in their own belief
but for we Christian i mean a man in Christ its not sllow
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Funkybabee(f): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
FILEBE:

i don't understand you. God knows what he is doing, we shouldn't question him. Of course! We can't do that. HE has a reason for everything he does . What if the reason for that ratio is for men to be polygamous? Talk of following God's word. Islam allows polygamy. Abi?
yes Islam allow it in their own belief
but for we Christian i mean a man in Christ its not allow
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by SweetOlive(f): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
seaga:

Dont! smiley
tongue
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Zoehill(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
We Africans are hypocrite, a man expressed his opinion and you are here criticizing him.
Please haters write your own opinion and let it make front page.
When we mean cheating on spouse does it have to be sexual in nature, there are many cheats among us that don't tell.
Many married men fantasized about other ladies while many women/ladies do the same.
My question is this.............is there a woman that is not willing to be nurtured and cared for by any man? either married or single
Even the single mothers need a man to call their own...............so the married men are the preys because they are more responsible than the single guys.
Take it or leave it...........wives need to pray for their spouse TEMPTATION EVERY WHERE or do you think all men will act like Joseph in the bible?
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by PussyKrook: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Toks2008:

[size=15pt]
[b]SO IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SHARING YOUR HUSBAND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN EITHER AS A MISTRESS OR ANOTHER WIFE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER GETTING MARRIED
.[/b]
[/size]

I find your reasoning to be absolutely and outright bereft of any basis or justification.

Let me say, for all intent and purposes, that this OP does not speak for all men. Let me also say, that the OP perhaps lacks the moral and philosophical foundations for making these baseless assumptions.

Let me also say that, this write up is a blatant attempt to justify, crucify, malign prejudice and stigmatize our womenfolk into staying in abusive, philandering, adulterous and un-fulfilling relationships.

It is also an attempt to to psychologically manipulate our womenfolk into making desperate decisions.

Lastly, the OP's piece is merely a further attempt to blackmail all faithful, courageous and loving menfolk.

A load of BS, warped reasoning says I.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Vikky014(f): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
My question is those men that cheat do they cheat with themselves or with ladies some men get fish brain ooo.

5 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Vikky014(f): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
PussyKrook:

I find your reasoning to be absolutely and outright bereft of any basis or justification.

Let me say, for all intent and purposes, that this OP does not speak for all men. Let me also say, that the OP perhaps lacks the moral and philosophical foundations for making these baseless assumptions.

Let me also say that, this write up is a blatant attempt to justify, crucify, malign prejudice and stigmatize our womenfolk into staying in abusive, philandering, adulterous and un-fulfilling relationships.

It is also an attempt to to psychologically manipulate our womenfolk into making desperate decisions.

Lastly, the OP's piece is merely a further attempt to blackmail all faithful, courageous and loving menfolk.

A load of BS, warped reasoning says I.
WE KNOW JARE. THANKS
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
It's funny and unreasonable when I hear ladies say they don't want their husband to cheat, these ladies are the type that dated so many married men when they were Singles, because they say it pays a lot. That lady does not deserve her husband abi? Remember NEMESIS will surely catch up with you... Hiss!
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by hartson(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lol m gerting a white man mehn!!! M so done with this fuckery grin grin

you are too kworupt
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
I don't have his time today.
Teespice:
choiiiiiiii

in fact, I give up.

cc:

cococandy.

hear what this dude has said again even though I am certain you might not be interested.

2 Likes

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by mbz101(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
The true is a bitter pill .. As long as our ladies still so hide and seek with rich married man out there .
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by littlemistress: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
peppyluv02:
Obviously,men have dealt with you. Kpele...
is that what you can come up with? undecided that's shallow!!
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by littlemistress: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Captain001:

You made a valid point when you said " except both of them are devoted Christians " that is the only solution to infidelity in marriage, total commitment and devotion to christ by both parties. Every lady wants a God fearing man for a husband; but they don't even know what it means to be God fearing. When an actual God fearing man comes around they see him as boring. A God fearing man won't drink alcohol, won't smoke, won't club, won't play songs that ain't gospel etc. So ladies if you don't want cheating in your marriage fear God with all your heart and marry a man who does same.
I've come to realise we ladies hate the truth. I've got friends & acquaintances who dates married men & women. someday, they hope to get married to men/ladies who wouldn't even cast a glance at any other person but them. cheating is bad on both sides but you dont sow rice & reap beans!
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by littlemistress: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

i couldn't agree more
smiley
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by megama: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Laveda:
undecided undecided
This thread is useless undecided
Truth is always bitter cool shocked
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by Burnnotice(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Smartguy001:

Aminbor watin konsigh u nah...pvssy nigga stocking me...hmmmmmmm. angry
basket shopping you know
Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ifeomaekol(f): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Laveda:
undecided undecided
This thread is useless undecided
very

1 Like

Re: No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... by ifeomaekol(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
Polygamy is trash. Op must be a big fool for this trash of a thread. Indirectly permitting men to be adulterous.

So a nigerian woman getting married must be ready to share her husband with A MISTRESS. You must be a promiscuous man and I have pity on your wife. It's men like your self who promote infidelity in marriages and claim religion. At least polygamy there is official marriage not some useless mistress of a wh0re.

Ok op please don't come back to Nairaland to tell us you caught yor wife fvcking your driver. You must be ready to share your wife with another man either as a boyfriend or a sugar daddy.

Nonsense
coming frm a guy-----wow. Am impressed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.