Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave (80656 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Very very true, this has always been my principle, I works like charm.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by amokeme(f): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Never let a girl know how much you love her.

It's better you act as if you don't love her.

Treat her like a rag then she will love you.

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend, but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

Don't call her everyday keep some space.

This is the policy I made about women and it's worked and keep working perfectly for me.
Op if you like emulate me or you keep being mugu to women.
wow! I just feel sorry for whoever you are dating right now... I'm sure you will be bold enough to tell your sister's bf to treat her like rag (that's if you have one ) it's nobody's fault you mingle with the wrong kind of ladies. Or maybe you experienced some bad examples from your parents while growing up. Probably your mum treated your dad badly despite him loving her with all his heart. Of you are a product of a broken home and yu have also had some bitter experience with ladies. I'm speaking psychologically now. I can see through that picture.. and what I see in someone in great pain. Give love a chance smiley
Deny this all you want for NL sake. But as long as deep down you, we both understand what I'm saying

5 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 01, 2016
Jacko01:
The ladies i pour ma heart to... Always form activity fo me... D ones i do lik don jazzy to stay .... Hmmm love ur gal in secret dahs inside ur mind.... Talk too much bout ur love for her andbu lose her.... Ah swear 9ja gals na case study.... Dey do opppsite of wat gals frm oda countries do
girls are the same everywhere, iv travelled far n wide.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by AyamBlaze: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Oh no did i get to close ? Oh did I almost see What's really on the inside ? All your insecurities......All your dirty laundry..... Never made me blink one more time.
........Unconditional.....Unconditionally.. i'll love you unconditionally
She-diot Wetin this one mean now!?

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by kpolli(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Dyt:

And when you love a guy too much he doesn't act crazy abi?
undecided

That is a lie!
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by arki(m): 1:44am On Mar 01, 2016
I am a new victim of showing 'too much love' as u guys termed it to a girl folk. I met this girl while in school,we were in d same department. The thing dat drew me close to this girl was her gentility and calmness. We started dating, I showed dis girl all d love I could,but I neva failed to scold her wen she goes north,only to my suprise yestaday I discovered frm her frnd dat she was seen someone else. Truth be told, girls dnt like nice,gud and loving guys. Sometimes I keep on asking myself Y my frnd who treats girls like bins get to be so much loved by these girls.

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by ATERI(m): 2:05am On Mar 01, 2016
marvelck:
Is it true that in Naija, if a guy shows his girlfriend too much love, she's bound to misbehave?

There is nothing Nigerian about this
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by NellyGhenghen(m): 3:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Whilst you make up silly theories, note there is a difference between showing love and being needy.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by GodblessNig247(m): 3:10am On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:
I don't have strength to be fighting for a guy who's holding his love back. You'll definitely lose me

Uju... I don't wanna lose u
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by morganwizzy55(m): 3:17am On Mar 01, 2016
My first gal dumped me, why? Toomuch love I showed her, 2nd dumped me, why? She can lie and I hate liers, third dumped me why? Distance relationship and she can't leave without sex, 4th dump me why?, she want me to knack her without condom I refused, fifth dumped me why, no amount of money can satisfy her, sixth dumped me why? Because I'm a cool guy I hide my identity so she complain she doesn't understand the kind of human being I belong, the latest I'm dating now always want me to be by side but I'm a hustler, I can't be that lazy just cos of woman. If stick to her comment, I go chop sand.. Guys hustle before given ladies that good time of urs. It only happen to guys who keep having more than 10 gal friends. U gonna be confused cos u can't take care of them all..gals can form too cos they having toaster everyday. If we men can hold on to single woman, I bet u ladies will be asking u out, this is were woman will be toasting men. I love women o, but if u too do shakara for me, I dump ur gullible ass. After all it won't take me 1 week to get someone beter than her . what exactly do women want.. They can act like puppy sometimes

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Rajjah(f): 3:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend, but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

This is the policy I made about women and it's worked and keep working perfectly for me.
keep deceiving ursef
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by WILL888(m): 3:35am On Mar 01, 2016
If u pour much on women,they make you an unfit company.But treat dem discreetly,then u become a fitter for conversations.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by ensign(m): 4:03am On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmmn omo am a victim of showing too much love o

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Dhenz: 4:24am On Mar 01, 2016
Yes. Very true. Just find a balance.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 01, 2016
EVILFOREST:
True
That's why I don't take Ladies as TREASURES. I take them for PLEASURES.
Which is the best, most of them can offer
#Word...

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by NiRfreak(m): 4:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Perhaps some guys are programmed to be a mugu when it comes to showing affection. They hold on to a lady even though there are tell tale signs that the lady is not treating them well. They think showing and increasing the affection will give them love security instead of working on themselves and their game. But sorry is always their case. Its not bad loving a gal deeply, some girls have the quality that can softly impress the heart but showering too much of affection and attention is a losers and no game. Don't be surprised few girls support this assertion, They all know its the truth.

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by jeff1607(m): 4:58am On Mar 01, 2016
amokeme:
wow! I just feel sorry for whoever you are dating right now... I'm sure you will be bold enough to tell your sister's bf to treat her like rag (that's if you have one ) it's nobody's fault you mingle with the wrong kind of ladies. Or maybe you experienced some bad examples from your parents while growing up. Probably your mum treated your dad badly despite him loving her with all his heart. Of you are a product of a broken home and yu have also had some bitter experience with ladies. I'm speaking psychologically now. I can see through that picture.. and what I see in someone in great pain. Give love a chance smiley
Deny this all you want for NL sake. But as long as deep down you, we both understand what I'm saying

sometimes I wonder how God created how women think, a boy and a girl can be staring @ a two paths, knowin one is dangerous and the other safe, but no matter how you try to convince her she would prefer to go down the dangerous path and later she will say she didn't know.

just look @ it, a guy just made a random statement on a forum and not pointing fingers to anyone in particular, you still went ahead to bring his parents into the matter(you get mind ooo). am sure to receive some bashing.#nuffsaid

5 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Sike(m): 5:05am On Mar 01, 2016
I think it's true
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by seaga: 5:14am On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:
I don't have strength to be fighting for a guy who's holding his love back. You'll definitely lose me

Why would any man hold it, with those long hairs of yours shocked
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by seaga: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2016
ellechrystal:

Like a rag? N who d hell is d idiot that will remain if u treat her like a rag? Guy, abeg o. Treat her d way u want to b treated, only girls with low self esteem will remain after d raggish treatment, but a woman with so much confidence will walk away, u loose man.

@agabi123, truckpusher, abeg na true?

If a guy has this thing they need, they would stay.Its just the way it is.Even bring different women every night, they still would return. Seriously I don't understand
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2016
It's happening to me right now...

I was calling non stop... but I figured out that the more you show a lady too much love and care.. . The more her love for you is swept under the carpet.... And she will think you just can't do without her.... And it gets into her head... She stops calling you or reciprocating too...

I just stopped calling a nice friend of mine.. Though it's painful.... But I just had to do it.. . It's almost 4days now.... I dint call her.. . And she dint call either...... So you see?? That means I was the one fooling around and pushing too much in the relationship...... But hey!!!!...... Patrick got his groove back.... I ain't calling anymore

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by scanner1000(m): 5:50am On Mar 01, 2016
Showing to much love and care make me lost many gals i dated, couldnt even bleep anyone..they left me 4 no reason upon care and love i show to dem..bt gals i never show to love or even woo gv me their kittycat to bleep..although i hv a new galfrnd wich i seldom call bt she treat me wel wit love nd care nd i hv bleep her countles time..thank God 4 my new stragedy

3 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Rukkydelta(f): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2016
AyamBlaze:

sweet heart i'm not an idiot but a human
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Rukkydelta(f): 5:51am On Mar 01, 2016
AyamBlaze:

sweet heart i'm not an idiot but a human
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by wickedworld: 5:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Yes might work seems ur way to woo little girls or village girl. Good u stay away from smart babe.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Ghnaija(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2016
Is there any instrument to quantify tooo much love.... So loving a girl that loves u is not a sin...
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Truckpusher(m): 6:15am On Mar 01, 2016
seaga:

If a guy has this thing they need, they would stay.Its just the way it is.Even bring different women every night, they still would return. Seriously I don't understand
Of course they do stay around to make you pay someday - Women are very vengeful just like some men can be very deadly when you toy with their emotions simply because you're their lifeline.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 01, 2016
ladyF:
I'm sure it's the money that OP is spending that is paining him. Abeg if you feel your love/money that you are giving out is too much, please release that girl from your lethal grip. angry Another guy is waiting in line to even give her double.

People funny sha, which one be too much love fa!!!
That guy really vex you o, to the extent that you forgot "Its [size=16pt]LadyF[/size] again" BTW do you stay or are you from ilorin(you said "which one be too much love fa" )
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by iykedare(m): 6:18am On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:
.what really do you offer in a relationship?.

Nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Truckpusher(m): 6:18am On Mar 01, 2016
ellechrystal:

Like a rag? N who d hell is d idiot that will remain if u treat her like a rag? Guy, abeg o. Treat her d way u want to b treated, only girls with low self esteem will remain after d raggish treatment, but a woman with so much confidence will walk away, u loose man.

@agabi123, truckpusher, abeg na true?
You're right , you can only get what you give though not in all cases and this is one reason why you need to give your all - At least when you leave someone will always remember what she had lost in you. tongue

The secret to loving a woman madly and still keep her on a tight leash and well controlled is simple but I won't vomit it here. cheesy
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by eaglefrank(m): 6:19am On Mar 01, 2016
@ op,ur post z as straight as ur dick as i stand to confes dt i hav bin a victim of such circumstanc wia my gf allowd me to keep spendin and waistin my tym wit her thinkin we ar 2geda not knowin she z wit anoda.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ / Stop Inviting Hookup Babes Or Girlfriends To Your House, Here's Why / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.