Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,231 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. (56302 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by delishpot: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hahaha, you would have done worse if the reverse was the case

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by oloriooko(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Who she think go lose if the home finally scartter?
She has become so angry that the anger clouded her sense of reasoning to the extent of starving her own kids angry
Bros wetin u do bad well well but that no mean say ur wife go boss you for ur house
So i advise you put ur foot down, tell her say na mistake u do and ask urself why u goofed then tell her to help u overcome it
Make she solo jo and stop all the yeye things she dey do to hurt u in return cuz na she go lose on the long run, na true bitter talk be dat madam!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Armanee:
U shuld ask Toks2008 for an advice. He goes around encouraging Adulterous men. Im sure he has a backup plan for all situations concerning men who cheat. grin
loool.. That one, does he know anything? He's not married but happens to be a special adviser for married ladies. Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by slap1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Ur a wrong no doubt!but I v learnt neva to beg a woman!try tlk to her say ur sorry!if it continues!my brother let her bE!sEnd ur children to day care,or boardinG house!allow her have HER Fun wid whoEver!then as 4 a divorce!end d whole shit!two wrong makes no ryte!!!tnxz

He means his wife, not girlfriend. And why won't you beg someone you offended? Be forming African man while you're actually dying inside.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
which kind yeye wife b dat? dat means shez a potential cheat, shez bn grooming her cheating nature for a while n then waited for her husband to fvck up b4 showing her true nature. nt supporting her husband's act bt two wrongs dnt make a right.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Saraha1(f): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is what you get when you decide to cheat on ur spouse.

God will visit your home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by tico1212(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Will advise you not to sleep with your 2 eyes closed. ... olewu
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by obstead200(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:
Hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

hmmm!!!
It seems to me that ur wife is the one feeding u and footing all d bills at home. It seems she is the bread winner.
I don't encourage extramarital affairs cos it does more harm than good.
But u have apologized. That is all dat matters here. Take charge of ur home like a man and throw the stu.pid bi.tch out of ur house.

Except u don't live in Nigeria or except she feeds u. If so, OYO is ur case. But if not, man up and send her packing. If she is so wicked to deny u forgiveness, u life is at great risk.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by rahman3853(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Reading this thread reminds me Shaggy's song "It wasn't me" lol. Back to the matter, OP I congratulate u for nothing but for being lucky. Couple of weeks ago we read abt a wife stabbing husbby to death on infidelity but on different scope like urs. Why cheat in the first place? It baffles me o, the same thing u are putting ur joystick into ur wife has it, the same front grapes u suck and caress, ur wfe has, except if the other lady's is golden, wch is imposicant. The deed is done n no need of crying over a spilt milk. Trust me, I am saying this from experience, it takes ur wife time to trust u, let's me give u an allegory, imagine a house built to 5th storey for 1year, then in 30mins the caterpillar crushed it, do u think the builder can rebuild it to that same stage within a month with same workers? Am sure the answer is no. But perhaps they can build it in 2 or 3 months, with conditions, like trippling the worker, pay for extra time and wrong the clock work. So my dear OP, u have demolished the trust, u can't attain it quicker than before, but u can still acheive it by being remorseful, sobre, loving n caring than before, come home at right time, no secrecy, no passwording fones, no closest chat on fone, be nicer to her and rebuff her insolence, she is trying to get at u, if u react to it, my guy u just detonate an atomic bomb in that relationship. U are the man in the house but nw u are the wife, trust me. Be calm, she knows wat she is doing. We men usually think ladies have fish brain, abeg no think am o. Only sometimes the are emotionally fragile, but they have nothing like fish brain. If u do this and constantly apologize, even if it means going on ur kneel abeg do am. No pride abt it. She is ur wife. Just try and turn the table around. Wat if she was the one that cheated, will u easily forgive n forget it? Of course no!!!!! So pedal softly, pray hard and be genuinely change. She is nt blind. She is human. She come around. Good luck.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Fiwasayo(f): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Armanee:
U shuld ask Toks2008 for an advice. He goes around encouraging Adulterous men. Im sure he has a backup plan for all situations concerning men who cheat. grin

Lol,you're so right though...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by malachytochukwu(m): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
You think it's that easy uhhh?... He messed up real large and this is all you have to say... That's your opinion though but I am sure that if it were the man that caught the wife red handed this thread would have been filled up with... "kick the wh*re out!"... This is the time for him to show his wife real love and not taking up issues with her. He should not even contemplate divorce at all... Otherwise his whole life will be in a total mess...
uckennety:

Ur a wrong no doubt!but I v learnt neva to beg a woman!try tlk to her say ur sorry!if it continues!my brother let her bE!sEnd ur children to day care,or boardinG house!allow her have HER Fun wid whoEver!then as 4 a divorce!end d whole shit!two wrong makes no ryte!!!tnxz

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by repogirl(f): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Nooo dts nt wt am saying!exactly but He who plays d piper dictates d tune!i married her,she didn't marry me!marriage is not relationship!let her gt matured and deal wid it
this your post funny no be small, if she didn't marry you, would you have married yourself? Lol.

Have you noticed on wedding invitation cards that it is the woman's name that appears first, e.g. daretodiffer weds uckennety? Why do you think that is?

It is because she 'chose' to marry you, you didn't just pick her off the side of the road and force to live in your house. So wipe that mentality that you do women favours by marrying them. She agreed to your proposal and that's why your bride price was received or you would be looking for another woman to beg to accept your proposal.

And marriage is not a relationship, seriously? I guess to you, its a dictatorship then.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by noblegrex: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Man you had better act fast before it gets out of hand. You cheated fine.but I bet you,her actions will definitely lead her to ZERO destination.the joy of a woman is to have a man with the fear of God.atleast that will curb such man.theres nothing she can do than Bluff.I just pitty your children cos I don't know what effect it will have on them.what's her own sef. I've seen men cheating and their wives are still begging them and praying for them.if you don't do something to stop her,she'll get out of hand. Apologise for the wrong deed,give her some time and see what's up. If she's adamant,then take it up with her.you can't kill yourself. Apology is the only way.but if she refuses,then I think you have to release her. But wait oo. Bros you bad oo. I'm sure that's not your first time. Na devil catch you. You know say you get sturbborn woman as a wife,you come go fvck outside.she con catch you again. Why you come dull when you know say your dick no dey stay one place.may God interven oo.but on a more serious note,she has to stop or you stop her. Its enough haba.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Missmossy(f): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
Its normal for her to,her being around means well. With time she would come around. And you too stop being a pervert.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by budusky05(m): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
OP u got a big issue at home now, I tell ya brother man, leave that woman to her faith, you got to move on with life thats all I gat ta tell ya man. Them women thinks nd acts wiser most times .
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by repogirl(f): 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
rahman3853:
Reading this thread reminds me Shaggy's song "It wasn't me" lol. Back to the matter, OP I congratulate u for nothing but for being lucky. Couple of weeks ago we read abt a wife stabbing husbby to death on infidelity but on different scope like urs. Why cheat in the first place? It baffles me o, the same thing u are putting ur joystick into ur wife has it, the same front grapes u suck and caress, ur wfe has, except if the other lady's is golden, wch is imposicant. The deed is done n no need of crying over a spilt milk. Trust me, I am saying this from experience, it takes ur wife time to trust u, let's me give u an allegory, imagine a house built to 5th storey for 1year, then in 30mins the caterpillar crushed it, do u think the builder can rebuild it to that same stage within a month with same workers? Am sure the answer is no. But perhaps they can build it in 2 or 3 months, with conditions, like trippling the worker, pay for extra time and wrong the clock work. So my dear OP, u have demolished the trust, u can't attain it quicker than before, but u can still acheive it by being remorseful, sobre, loving n caring than before, come home at right time, no secrecy, no passwording fones, no closest chat on fone, be nicer to her and rebuff her insolence, she is trying to get at u, if u react to it, my guy u just detonate an atomic bomb in that relationship. U are the man in the house but nw u are the wife, trust me. Be calm, she knows wat she is doing. We men usually think ladies have fish brain, abeg no think am o. Only sometimes the are emotionally fragile, but they have nothing like fish brain. If u do this and constantly apologize, even if it means going on ur kneel abeg do am. No pride abt it. She is ur wife. Just try and turn the table around. Wat if she was the one that cheated, will u easily forgive n forget it? Of course no!!!!! So pedal softly, pray hard and be genuinely change. She is nt blind. She is human. She come around. Good luck.
wow, I'm so surprised this is coming from a man. Your wife will be a very happy woman.

I just wanted to ask, don't you think the wife is going too far, not feeding the kids and bringing in strange men into the house, along with the phone chatting?

I don't think the OP should condone it.

It's okay if she acts out her anger but threatening to also cheat and starving the kids is going too far.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by abbey621(m): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
We only humans we make mistakes. To make it up be willing to do whatever it takes tell her you love her like a fat kid loves cake and when she smiles that's a sign she knows your style grin grin grin Seriously my niggy, don't stress yourself it's just a phase. Instead of focusing on her bad behaviors focus on repaying it with love by paying extra attention to your kids and making extra efforts to make them and the mother feel special. If you kicked her out, the kids will suffer. If you start arguing with her or being abusive, the kids will suffer. When you eventually reach your breaking point, go away for a week or two without informing anybody. I assure you if there's still a drop of love in her heart for you, she'll start calling family and friends to look for you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Henrique4real(f): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:
yeah i had thought abt da divorce thing.bt how do i start?what would be my excuse For da boarding skul stuf,

i don't want them in boarding skul,i have a big sis who can take care of them.

Tanks for ur care dear

These words of yours shows that you are not ready to work out your marriage. It seems like she is cheating, u haven't even caught her red handed as she caught you yet you are already thinking about divorce. Wicked people who cannot take the same Shit they serve to women. Am sure she has seen that your apologies are not genuine.you are the types that wud commit psychologically damaging sins against your felow humans yet u wud be like "forgive me quick so we can get on with life" or "forgive and forget quickly so I can stop feeling this guilt". You quoted someone's post and you were asking if his comment was supposed to make u feel better. Jeez! By their fruit, you will know them.you just came here to boost ur ego and seek support for a wrong decision u have already taken in your mind. My advice to all, leave this guy, he is not ready to work on the marriage he spoilt with his errant ways. Am sure your wife wud have been noticing other of your escapades without proof. Swear on d life of ur kids that this is the first time u have cheated on her! Bad Husband! If u are a good man and you said your wife was a good woman then why can't u struggle appropriately for the marriage? One girl don dey for bench dey wait abi? I dislike every bit of you for now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by macino1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
Got yourself into the mess. Now, what have you gotten, gain or enjoyed from your fellow adulterer that your wife couldn't measure up. Even if she couldn't, are you not to teach her? Hope is not our Herbal Tea you used for that lady ooh. Else, we would collect our product and give you your money. We stand for sexual compatibility among spouse and not the other way.
Build your home the way you want it.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by sarutobie(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
"Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us"... It can't be easy for the woman.who will blame her? Not even God will hold it against her..for Christ expressly said that adultery is the only allowable reason for divorce(Matthew 19:9)..Heaven frowns against it..since she has decided to stay with you,swallow that your worthless pride and make amends in every way possible..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bellarmine: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Shits happens bro! But you messed up full time. If you must conduct an affair, why not do it with honour?

Blame aside and solution time!

Your wife is acting like that just to get at you! If she is really cheating on you, she won't bring the guys home or even make loud calls around you. Believe me, some of the loud calls are fake.

At this stage, she will derive joy to see you feel pain...which she expects you to react through being restless, angry, and complain. Do not give her that. Just act as if you are ok with her actions(it won't be easy at all). But that's a reverse psychology of not showing her what she expects-this will make her think of making a turn. But that's not all.

Most importantly, never stop getting her what you know she likes(expect refusal initially anyway). Also, try to get your kids attention the more. That will definitely make her jealous and want to come back.

Cook for your kids if you can...Play with them. And you know all those things their mum does for them, take over and start doing them for your kids.

I know you must have apologized, keep apologizing.

But be careful...once she stops making those loud calls, bringing guys home, yet she haven't changed and taken over her duty at home. At this point, something may be going on outside.

Still give her time...for the fact that you attested that she trusted you so much; it will take her sometime to get off the shock.

--keep apologizing
--care extra to your kids
--get her gifts
--give her extra time
--be watchful once she stops be evasive with her shock-effect behavior

My 2 cents anyway.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by nabiz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
I think ur wife is taking the issue two far. Yes u ar wrong but why is she also denying those children their right to mother care. Was she a virgin when u marry her. There two thing involve. It is either she want to make u jealous by coming home late and bringing a guy in to ur house or she has also been cheating u and waiting for opportunity like this to come.
u need to sincerely beg her even if need to share there but let the begging have a limit. Is she a jesus christ that never sin. can she cast a stone on u that she has never once lied to u or another person. Who is she to crucify u?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by mastermind1759(m): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
MR/MRS PART2...is out watch n learn..lol
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
obstead200:
hmmm!!!
It seems to me that ur wife is the one feeding u and footing all d bills at home. It seems she is the bread winner.
I don't encourage extramarital affairs cos it does more harm than good.
But u have apologized. That is all dat matters here. Take charge of ur home like a man and throw the stu.pid bi.tch out of ur house.

Except u don't live in Nigeria or except she feeds u. If so, OYO is ur case. But if not, man up and send her packing. If she is so wicked to deny u forgiveness, u life is at great risk.

seriously? is that all u think of

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by worshipdevice(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
So why are you complaining? undecided

The fact she forgives doesn't mean you won't suffer for your sins. Even the bible made us realise a sinner won't go unpunished cheesy grin cheesy grin
Enjoy as she serves you hot
you no try at all ooo.
The young admit he did wrong, repented and now need help.
dont judge so u wont be judge!
D same Bible u quote say he without a sin should cast the stone first.
U want tell say u be saint abi.
I hate silly folks
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by cao(f): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
I'll just quote myself from 3 hours ago...
cao:
Some folks like wahala too much. Some people will go around throwing glass on the floor while walking barefoot, then start complaining when the glass cuts their feet. undecided
Some valid suggestions have already been made, be wise enough to use those.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Man the felegbe up Dude.

So you cheated, boo felegbe hoo.

Don't live a half ass life post cheat. Divorce if you must and start your life all over again.

Try to protect your dignity especially in front of your child(ren).

Don't accept unacceptable just because you cheated. Shyte happens.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
worshipdevice:

you no try at all ooo.
The young admit he did wrong, repented and now need help.
dont judge so u wont be judge!
D same Bible u quote say he without a sin should cast the stone first.
U want tell say u be saint abi.
I hate silly folks
you are so unintelligent. It will always give you away. Shame!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by worshipdevice(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
bellarmine:
Shits happens bro! But you messed up full time. If you must conduct an affair, why not do it with honour?

Blame aside and solution time!

Your wife is acting like that just to get at you! If she is really cheating on you, she won't bring the guys home or even make loud calls around you. Believe me, some of the loud calls are fake.

At this stage, she will derive joy to see you feel pain...which she expects you to react through being restless, angry, and complain. Do not give her that. Just act as if you are ok with her actions(it won't be easy at all). But that's a reverse psychology of not showing her what she expects-this will make her think of making a turn. But that's not all.

Most importantly, never stop getting her what you know she likes(expect refusal initially anyway). Also, try to get your kids attention the more. That will definitely make her jealous and want to come back.

Cook for your kids if you can...Play with them. And you know all those things their mum does for them, take over and start doing them for your kids.

I know you must have apologized, keep apologizing.

But be careful...once she stops making those loud calls, bringing guys home, yet she haven't changed and taken over her duty at home. At this point, something may be going on outside.

Still give her time...for the fact that you attested that she trusted you so much; it will take her sometime to get off the shock.

--keep apologizing
--care extra to your kids
--get her gifts
--give her extra time
--be watchful once she stops be evasive with her shock-effect behavior

My 2 cents anyway.
Boss you have nailed it...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by donmarshia(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
Sarang:

She won't because she's a good woman.
Your type are the people that remain in an abusive relationship for marriage namesake.
If my husband cheats on me,heaven knows thats the end.
That woman she has a kind heart and this husband of hers is just poo.

Im surprise to see some women still thinks themselves as nothing in this century.

Madam, you think marriage involves only you. So because your husband cheats, you will break up not minding the effect on your kids? Think again!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by sweetilicious(f): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Op listen carefully. If you want to get back your lost love, accept the fact that you really hurt somebody who happened to be your partner. To me, you don't seem to be freely aware of how you messed up her trust. She is dying psychologically but you don't want to accept it. You think it is easy to build back trust? You are inconsiderate. Try as much as you can to fix that trust. Considering divorce on what level? Don't you know what you want? Do everything within your power to get her to forgive you totally. Leave that your nonsense ego and pride that you are the head of the family. Fix your marriage. If you do otherwise, you will regret it not now but in years to come after you must have married another woman to raise another family.As for me, you still feel a man has the right to cheat. She was a good woman. You can still bring her back to her vows. This is my advice. Don't listen to people telling you to chase her away that you are the man. It will really clear her doubts that you never wanted her. And she will move on perfectly well.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
repogirl:
this your post funny no be small, if she didn't marry you, would you have married yourself? Lol.

Have you noticed on wedding invitation cards that it is the woman's name that appears first, e.g. daretodiffer weds uckennety? Why do you think that is?

It is because she 'chose' to marry you, you didn't just pick her off the side of the road and force to live in your house. So wipe that mentality that you do women favours by marrying them. She agreed to your proposal and that's why your bride price was received or you would be looking for another woman to beg to accept your proposal.

And marriage is not a relationship, seriously? I guess to you, its a dictatorship then.
IF I couldn't pay her bills!will sHe agreed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.