Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (10734 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Nice name. smiley
Thank you.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

lolz.You are funny.
Hehehehe. If you say i'm funny, then i am. Who am i to argue when a beauty pass a judgment?

My question still lies idle.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I smiled...
.....at the sight of you strugglin' ta keep that head upright grin I warned you bout that.
How sweet you look each time u smile. *winks*
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:
Thank you.
You're welcome. But i need u to do something for me.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe. If you say i'm funny, then i am. Who am i to argue when a beauty pass a judgment?

My question still lies idle.
okay..
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
You're welcome. But i need u to do something for me.
What's that?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

No, you have made her sleep early instead. She was more of a night crawler. Your words to her melted her heart and soul and she didnt know when the beauty of both eyes close drew her along.
Nope, your majesty, i guess the night is very cold thats why. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

okay..
Hmmm. You mind i hold your hand like a gentleman would do and walk you away from this tread, or better still, from nairaland to a place where only both eyes sees what comes frmm our hearts and type by our fingers?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
How sweet you look each time u smile. *winks*
There goes 22 fallin' head first ta the floor....... timberrr grin
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

What's that?
I'm gradually loosing the battle to mr.sleep, pls Valerie, b4 he defeats me, just give me one last smile. Please. smiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Nope, your majesty, i guess the night is very cold thats why. cool
Hehehehe. abeg stop calling me that jare. What makes our heart fulfilled and ends sleeping early isnt a cold weather, but a cold heart and that what you gave heart, A COLD HEART.

So, all thanks must go to you.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hmmm. You mind i hold your hand like a gentleman would do and walk you away from this tread, or better still, from nairaland to a place where only both eyes sees what comes frmm our hearts and type by our fingers?
Lol. Dnt worry, m ok wit ppl seeing our chats.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
I'm gradually loosing the battle to mr.sleep, pls Valerie, b4 he defeats me, just give me one last smile. Please. smiley
Gud nightsmiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
There goes 22 fallin' head first ta the floor....... timberrr grin
Lol, you funny cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:
Lol. Dnt worry, m ok wit ppl seeing our chats.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:
Gud nightsmiley
Thanks valerie. Sweet nite rest. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe. abeg stop calling me that jare. What makes our heart fulfilled and ends sleeping early isnt a cold weather, but a cold heart and that what you gave heart, A COLD HEART.

So, all thanks must go to you.
Thank you sir.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Dubemkelly(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2016
greatness22:
Daz all? angry
Yeah i'm graphical like that, I don't talk much, I send the message with my graphics and she gets the green light, its her. choice reply or not, if she feels the connection, she can drop her contact or. be like 'Yo! Call me on these digits!" From there I take it up
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 06, 2016
greatness22:
Thank you sir.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2016
unpredictedone:
those who usually claim they're romantic on nairaland oya prove yo self...
eeehm! infact if you're engaged to anybody tell us something, yes anything, i mean romantic o

wait oo! someone is missing...
where is KENNYGEE?

Leave me o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care? / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. / Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.