Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (10733 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

My opinion might not go for everyone. The way i like to be wooed differs frm the way another girl like to. I like to be called beautiful and not hot or sexy. I like when a guy is real and not forming too much.Looks for me matters too, i dont like tatooed up guys and all swags guys, i like a guy to look descent. His character too plays a great role when wooing a lady. I dont like raw guys too. If i go on and on i wld write a book, so i m going to shut my mouth now.
Wow! always making sense. Maximum respect beautiful. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

My opinion might not go for everyone. The way i like to be wooed differs frm the way another girl like to. I like to be called beautiful and not hot or sexy. I like when a guy is real and not forming too much.Looks for me matters too, i dont like tatooed up guys and all swags guys, i like a guy to look descent. His character too plays a great role when wooing a lady. I dont like raw guys too. If i go on and on i wld write a book, so i m going to shut my mouth now.
Hi, BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Can you believe after he typed your monicker, i searched at search box, but surprisingly, i found nothing. I never knew truely, a faceless and unseen damsel truely bears thy monicker, "Telsie".

You been his bae or nt, i'm happy thy monicker "Telsie" has arose.

Hi Telsie!

Hello Kinginvahala4! I hope thy kingdom fares well
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thank u smiley

Wen im perfectly fine wud let u kno kiss kiss kiss kiss
Wishing u a quick recovery. my sweetness.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Yes, and am just joking okay? so pls, just chill. cool

I'm actually quite cold over here
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Wishing u a quick recovery. my sweetness.

Its hard slow bt i will b fine tank u so so mch smiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:

I'm actually quite cold over here
Good to know that. Thought you don't accept jokes.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Wow! always making sense. Maximum respect beautiful. cool
lolz. Thank you.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its hard slow bt i will b fine tank u so so mch smiley
You welcome my lady.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Hi, BEAUTIFUL!
Hello dear.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

lolz. Thank you.
Wow! such a pretty little smile on your face right now smiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:

Hello Kinginvahala4! I hope thy kingdom fares well
How are you, lady?
Nah, thy kingdom sick. It badly desire a female *Queen*.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:
Hello dear.
How re you dearest lady?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Bro piro, dis one pass admission oh! you knw hw many toasters ur girlfriend turn down b4 accepting your CV? grin
Lol

1 vodka for you.

U correct die.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
C'mon sugar, we shouldn't be discussing our love lives publicly. grin
Lool grin but you want us to?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
How are you, lady?
Nah, thy kingdom sick. It badly desire a female *Queen*.
Aww I'm sorry. you should search nairaland for a worthy Queen. I'm sure she awaits you.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
adepeter26:
Lol
1 vodka for you.

U correct die.
Thanks bro, **Quicky hides it at the wardrope**
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
As I no kuku sabi how dem dey take woo ladies, make I just dey observe cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
The sympathy from a lady does heal a man's heart, but her actions heals his kingdom(future). What i seek for right now isnt healing for my heart, but for my kingdom.
Telsie:

Aww I'm sorry.
you should search nairaland for a worthy Queen. I'm sure she awaits you.
Hehehehe. Nairaland for a worthy Queen? Am not sure any could be found here. Wait,...just one, YOU!
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lool grin but you want us to?
No darling, u're priceless. smiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe. Nairaland for a worthy Queen? Am not sure any could be found here. Wait,...just one, YOU!
No thank you I like watching from the sidelines
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
As I no kuku sabi how dem dey take woo ladies, make I just dey observe cool
Lol, my boss, i thought there was an age limit for LIES, why the lies baba? cheesy
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, my boss, i thought there was an age limit for LIES, why the lies baba? cheesy
I no dey lie baba say I no sabi how dem dey take woo.. You no see my last thread ni? cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:

No thank you I like watching from the sidelines
Been at the sideline doesnt mean you arent good nor worthy to be on the pitch. Even great players most times comes from been at the sideline(bench). You know what that means? It means you were just been kept aside to save your team when a cry for help comes. And that makes you a helper. and that makes you a good person, and that makes you valuable, and that makes you adorable, and that makes yor worthy, and that makes every other teams(hearts) wanna have you, because with you, its a match(life) with no sorrow. Hmmm!

I'm Godwin, and you?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
I no dey lie baba say I no sabi how dem dey take woo.. You no see my last thread ni? cool
Who do you recommend to lecture us? Because me follow too... cheesy
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
No darling, u're priceless. smiley
I don't know how that relates ta what I asked but OK.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Been at the sideline doesnt mean you arent good nor worthy to be on the pitch. Even great players most times comes from been at the sideline(bench). You know what that means? It means you were just been kept aside to save your team when a cry for help comes. And that makes you a helper. and that makes you a good person, and that makes you valuable, and that makes you adorable, and that makes yor worthy, and that makes every other teams(hearts) wanna have you, because with you, its a match(life) with no sorrow. Hmmm!

I'm Godwin, and you?
Hmmm, thats what this thread is all about. I love ur lines. cheesy
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't know how that relates ta what I asked but OK.
Lol, thanks beautiful. cheesy
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

I'm Godwin, and you?
*I'm blushing*
watching from the sidelines doesn't mean I do not know my worth, it just means I like operating behind the lens.
Thanks for the compliments Godwin. I'm Telsiesmiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Wow! such a pretty little smile on your face right now smiley
smiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, thats what this thread is all about. I love ur lines. cheesy
Did you just dream up my name or you've been monitoring me for long? *raises eyebrows*
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:
smiley
My name is Great, whats your name beautiful? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience / This Is Madness!! See What 81-year Old Man Is Having Sex With In Public! :( / What's The Average Penis Size And Do Women Really Care?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.