Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (10730 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:

Did you just dream up my name or you've been monitoring me for long? *raises eyebrows*
Lol, raising ur eyebrows makes u look more beautiful. cool am not monitoring u neither do i dream up ur name, i saw u viewing the thread. Daz all
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, thanks beautiful. cheesy
You best save them words for chick with a pic wink though you ain't wrong grin bye.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:

*I'm blushing*
watching from the sidelines doesn't mean I do not know my worth, it just means I like operating behind the lens.
Thanks for the compliments Godwin. I'm Telsiesmiley
Blush not for "Compliments" are told to those who are nt natuarally beautiful *simile* and not *metaphor*.

No body wants a Queen that acts from the front but rather behind becaus acting from behind gives you the opportunity to seeing what happens both at the back and in front of you. So, my kingdom prefer and want you who act behind the lens.

The Dark Cloud that covers my tonight is found in Benin City, and you?

But you havent replie this @Telsie
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, raising ur eyebrows makes u look more beautiful. cool am not monitoring u neither do i dream up ur name, i saw u viewing the thread. Daz all
You know I'm beautiful how?
It just confirms the notion you've been dreaming about me.
nothing to be shy about*chuckles*
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You best save them words for chick with a pic wink though you ain't wrong grin bye.
To me, no woman is ugly. Whether ur pics is there or not, every woman is beautiful in her special way. Bye cheesy
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:
You know I'm beautiful how? It just confirms the notion you've been dreaming about me. nothing to be shy about*chuckles*
Lol, funny u. Dreaming abt u? cheesy
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:

You know I'm beautiful how?
It just confirms the notion you've been dreaming about me.
nothing to be shy about*chuckles*
Surprise about the emboldened simply because you have no dp and at such no eyes could see how you look and that makes you feel any judgment pass isnt truely true?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
To me, no woman is ugly. Whether ur pics is there or not, every woman is beautiful in her special way. Bye cheesy
Ouch!......you know how ta deflate a ego...

.....I'm playin' wink I hear ya.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Surprise about the emboldened simply because you have no dp and at such no eyes could see how you look and that makes you feel any judgment pass is truely true?

Your majesty *tongue in cheek* I never implied that.
He was certain about physical attributes he had not seen.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, thats what this thread is all about. I love ur lines. cheesy
Hahahaha, baba, na "Master 10" Tosyn2much hand i for learn o. He is the 'ras al gul' of the 'League Of Assassins'.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ouch!......you know how ta deflate a ego...
Oh, thanks. wink
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:

Your majesty *tongue in cheek* I never implied that.
He was certain about physical attributes he had not seen.
No thy Queen. He has seen it same way i also have. should i tell you how?

My other mention lies sobber waiting for you to do justice to it.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hahahaha, baba, na "Master 10" Tosyn2much hand i for learn o. He is the 'ras al gul' of the 'League Of Assassins'.
leave him jare. BTW, i admire your "literary" skills. wink
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Oh, thanks. wink
You clown. grin You took out the last part.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
No thy Queen. He has seen it same way i also have. should i tell you how?
My other mention lies sobber waiting for you to do justice to it.
I've replied all your mentions. My bed seems to be calling
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You clown. grin You took out the last part.
Wow! I love dat smile on ur face now. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
leave him jare. BTW, i admire your "literary" skills. wink
Hehehehe. Literature just like government were my best subject back then when there was no dark(wen life still sweet and good). Hehehehe.

I admire yours more. you bleeded her 'halfricanda' with words that you poured out frm your mouth to her and right now her sleeping like a baby tonight is now a must and no longer negotiable. All thanks to you. Hmmm
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:

I've replied all your mentions. My bed seems to be calling
Hmmm. Has a dude ever dressed you bed for you and pamper you to sleep afterward?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
How re you dearest lady?
m kul. U?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe. Literature just like government were my best subject back then when there was no dark(wen life still sweet and good). Hehehehe.

I admire yours more. you bleeded her 'halfricanda' with words that you poured out frm your mouth to her and right now her sleeping like a baby tonight is now a must and no longer negotiable. All thanks to you. Hmmm
Same applies to me. Govt and Literature were my favourite back then. Telsie will definately sleep like a baby. Thanks to u. Ur majesty. (she calls u dat) cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Wow! I love dat smile on ur face now. cool
You best watch how big you let that head get....
..... or yo neck won't be able ta support it's weight. wink tongue
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:
m kul. U?
If you re cool, then i am also.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
My name is Great, whats your name beautiful? cool
Valerie
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
If you re cool, then i am also.
okaysmiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You best watch how big you let that head get....
..... or yo neck won't be able ta support it's weight. wink tongue
Lol, the sound of your voice.... hmmm, i can feel it tho.... **caught her smilling again*
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Same applies to me. Govt and Literature were my favourite back then. Telsie will definately sleep like a baby. Thanks to u. Ur majesty. (she calls u dat) cool
And i pray her heart also act like that of a baby that knows nor harbour no hatred but rather genuineness and ofcourse, love without end.

Where ur halfricanda?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:

okaysmiley
Hmmm. Over time, i have had course to see your monicker in some other tread, read your posts/comments and spy on your profile/dp. And whenever such occurs, one thing that always pays my mind a visit is, WHEN WILL THAT DAY COME THAT I WOULD WALK YOU TO THE AISLE HERE ON NAIRALAND WITH A CHAT. hmmm

Is this night the wish of having an unending chat with you that always graced my heart?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

And i pray her heart also act like that of a baby that knows nor harbour no hatred but rather genuineness and ofcourse, love without end.

Where ur halfricanda?
She's sleeping i guess
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hmmm. Over time, i have had course to see your monicker in some other tread, read your posts/comments and spy on your profile/dp. And whenever such occurs, one thing that always pays my mind a visit is, WHEN WILL THAT DAY COME THAT I WOULD WALK YOU TO THE AISLE HERE ON NAIRALAND WITH A CHAT. hmmm

Is this night the wish of having an unending chat with you that always graced my heart?
lolz.You are funny.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Leriebloom:
Valerie
Nice name. smiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, the sound of your voice.... hmmm, i can feel it tho.... **caught her smilling again*
I smiled...
.....at the sight of you strugglin' ta keep that head upright grin I warned you bout that.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
She's sleeping i guess
No, you have made her sleep early instead. She was more of a night crawler. Your words to her melted her heart and soul and she didnt know when the beauty of both eyes close drew her along.

Anyway, i wish you well in your adventure to her and i pray it brings and bear genuine fruits btw you both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. / I Am In Love With Misspicy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.