Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (10726 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Gratitude kiss my lady.

smiley my man kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oya wat do u want to eat make i go prepare am
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Yes!
Ok, pls extend my greetings to your husband, the queen. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley my man kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oya wat do u want to eat make i go prepare am
Nah, not hungry, seeing you smile will definately satisfy me totally. smiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Nah, not hungry, seeing you smile will definately satisfy me totally. smiley

I wish i cud smile but for you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley 10 beautiful smiles for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
C'mon sugar, we shouldn't be discussing our love lives publicly. grin
Are you okay?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Ok, pls extend my greetings to your husband, the queen. cool
Haha grin there is no boyfriend
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:
Are you okay?
Yes, and am just joking okay? so pls, just chill. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Haha grin there is no boyfriend
So when are you planning to have a QUEEN since you're the KING?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I wish i cud smile but for you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley 10 beautiful smiles for u
Thanks my lady. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Dubemkelly(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
"This Could Be Us"
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

The pic on your dp isnt your pic i humbly asked for yesterday and you turned down my humble request.

Quote me when you re ready to lend my willing eyes your pic. Till then, I WILL PASS.

Am not good at chatting or conversing with a "ghost"
There wasn't a thing humble about your ultimatum,cause that's what it was an is.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dubemkelly:
"This Could Be Us"
Daz all? angry
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Thanks my lady. cool

smiley smiley smiley smiley ok boo boo
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
There wasn't a thing humble about your ultimatum,cause that's what it was an is.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
So when are you planning to have a QUEEN since you're the KING?
grin Good bye.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley smiley smiley smiley ok boo boo
Sorry to ask, were do my sweetness reside?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Good bye.
Lol, i knw you can't answer that. grin
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Fine...be Childish.Bye.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Sorry to ask, were do my sweetness reside?

Lasgidi grin
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:
undecided

Abeg when did I become your bae undecided

Abeg when did I become your bae
Can you believe after he typed your monicker, i searched at search box, but surprisingly, i found nothing. I never knew truely, a faceless and unseen damsel truely bears thy monicker, "Telsie".

You been his bae or nt, i'm happy thy monicker "Telsie" has arose.

Hi Telsie!
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Fine...be Childish.Bye.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Lasgidi grin
Good to knw that my lady, but distance is the ish
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Olasco93: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
For me,
After admiring a woman, I will get to know her. I will make sure that she gives me her phone number. Later, I will call her to tell her how interested I am, in having her by my side. So, whatever she says will guide me on the next step to take. Though I wouldn’t disclose my intention to her at our first meeting because she might mistake it for lust.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Olasco93:
Mine goes thus: Hello Dear! Have been seeing this gorgeous face around. How about doing some community work by sparing some space for the needy? Let’s move in together...
Ramsey Olasco Noah. cheesy
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Good to knw that my lady, but distance is the ish

I know it has mostly been my problem smiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I know it has mostly been my problem smiley
We can make it less a problem if u want.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
We can make it less a problem if u want.

smiley its gon take a lot of time ok
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley its gon take a lot of time ok
I dnt think so my lady, we can start it now.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
I dnt think so my lady, we can start it now.

Let me heal first smiley dont wanna hury any one who is innocent ok * hugs*
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Leriebloom(f): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Goodday ladies and gentlemen.

To the guys now;

What are the sweet things you say to woo a beautiful lady?

Cutehector, (today is judgement day for you) grin
agarawu23, (boss, come and share your experience)
Olasco93.

Now to the beautiful ladies; tell us those sweet words he said that made you agree. cool

Rukkydelta
Omotayor123
Ebayray
Laveda (Princess)
Leriebloom
QueenValerie
cruzita
sickstars
missvera.
Oya, lets go there.

**listening to Pray_For_Me by Darey** cool
My opinion might not go for everyone. The way i like to be wooed differs frm the way another girl like to. I like to be called beautiful and not hot or sexy. I like when a guy is real and not forming too much.Looks for me matters too, i dont like tatooed up guys and all swags guys, i like a guy to look descent. His character too plays a great role when wooing a lady. I dont like raw guys too. If i go on and on i wld write a book, so i m going to shut my mouth now.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Let me heal first smiley dont wanna hury any one who is innocent ok * hugs*
Alright. I accept your decision my lady. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Alright. I accept your decision my lady. cool

Thank u smiley

Wen im perfectly fine wud let u kno kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! / Woman Left In Shock After Meeting Her US Based Husband-to-be For The First Time / I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.