Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! (10741 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
I like u and i want to u dance to my yepah yepoh tune. Datz all
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nche95(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
the first time we met... at a bar...

me: can you be my bae
she: nah.. i don't want..
me: haha.. because of heartbreak..
she: ya.
me: my heart has being broken several times.. but that can't stop me from loving... even my ex gf just left me... (i never smell anything like heartbreak)
she: so bad....
me: okay, what do you say then?
she: i'll think about it....

next day.....on phone
me: hi, can you come to my place?
she: ya, but that will be later in the day....

5 days later.... in my room..on my bed...
me: (after kissing her) babe let's have sex...
she: i don't have sex...
me: blah blah blah...
(she no gree)
i saw her off....
next day.... break up things.... deletes number and msgs.....

na so !!!
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
naijaboiy:

Naah!

I don't enjoy using a public commodity. I'll pass. lipsrsealed

Smh....your choice
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by proddey(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Read this post on how someone wooed a really hot babe ... https://www.nairaland.com/2971826/how-picked-up-beautiful-afro-brazilian
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, i just want to pay your bride price at ughelli b4 the end of this year so that you won't lost count. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Goodday ladies and gentlemen.

To the guys now;

What are the sweet things you say to woo a beautiful lady?

Cutehector, (today is judgement day for you) grin
agarawu23, (boss, come and share your experience)
Olasco93.

Now to the beautiful ladies; tell us those sweet words he said that made you agree. cool

Rukkydelta
Omotayor123
Ebayray
Laveda (Princess)
Leriebloom
QueenValerie
cruzita
sickstars
missvera.
Oya, lets go there.

**listening to Pray_For_Me by Darey** cool

Well sickstars aka me is still single prolly wen i have a man i wud come bck nd reply u smiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well sickstars aka me is still single prolly wen i have a man i wud come bck nd reply u smiley
Sweet Lord!!! u don't mean it, do you? grin
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Sweet Lord!!! u don't mean it, do you? grin

I mean it smiley when i have a bf i wud tell u wat he said dat made me say yes smiley
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nche95:
the first time we met... at a bar...

me: can you be my bae
she: nah.. i don't want..
me: haha.. because of heartbreak..
she: ya.
me: my heart has being broken several times.. but that can't stop me from loving... even my ex gf just left me... (i never smell anything like heartbreak)
she: so bad....
me: okay, what do you say then?
she: i'll think about it....

next day.....on phone
me: hi, can you come to my place?
she: ya, but that will be later in the day....

5 days later.... in my room..on my bed...
me: (after kissing her) babe let's have sex...
she: i don't have sex...
me: blah blah blah...
(she no gree)
i saw her off....
next day.... break up things.... deletes number and msgs.....

na so !!!
Bro, you deserve a Life Time Achievement Award. Maximum respect sir!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I mean it smiley when i have a bf i wud tell u wat he said dat made me say yes smiley
Hmmm, can i apply please? cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:

smiley if u gon make an awesome bf no need
To apply start ur bf duties
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
adeobaagoro1:
I like u and i want to u dance to my yepah yepoh tune. Datz all
Bros, trust me, dem don wise! grin
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:

Applying for Admission grin?
Cos its kinda funny to me oo
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Ok. Give me your bae monicker let me test my 'romantic words' on her if it would still work because it has been long i used them.

#TeamSecondaryVirgin
Don't waste yer time....
.....It ain't gon work wink yer welcome.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley if u gon make an awesome bf no need To apply start ur bf duties
Then lets get things started... PM me dear. And am serious. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Then lets get things started... PM me dear. And am serious. cool

No wen im convinced i will pm u

Now im usin my head to date not my heart again

But u my new bf kiss kiss kiss kiss

How was ur day bf?.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
adepeter26:

Applying for Admission grin?
Cos its kinda funny to me oo
Bro piro, dis one pass admission oh! you knw hw many toasters ur girlfriend turn down b4 accepting your CV? grin
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

No wen im convinced i will pm u
Now im usin my head to date not my heart again
But u my new bf kiss kiss kiss kiss
How was ur day bf?.
It was blessed, i guess yours was splendid?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Don't waste yer time....
.....It ain't gon work wink yer welcome.
The pic on your dp isnt your pic i humbly asked for yesterday and you turned down my humble request.

Quote me when you re ready to lend my willing eyes your pic. Till then, I WILL PASS.

Am not good at chatting or conversing with a "ghost"
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22 why is laveda now a priness
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
greatness22 why is laveda now a priness
You said i shouldn't address her as a queen. angry
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
It was blessed, i guess yours was splendid?

Yeah it was good

smiley so wana talk bou ow u spent ur day?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
You said i shouldn't address her as a queen. angry
I have risen high an am now King!!!..
....you may address Laveda as Queen... now. tongue Take that laveda!
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah it was good

smiley so wana talk bou ow u spent ur day?
Normal routine as usual, from the office to my house. Buh, i'll definately go to church 2moro.
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Telsie: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
undecided
greatness22:
Ok, try Telsie cool

Abeg when did I become your bae undecided
greatness22:
Ok, try Telsie cool

Abeg when did I become your bae
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Normal routine as usual, from the office to my house. Buh, i'll definately go to church 2moro.

i too

Hope u gon pray for me?
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I have risen high an am now King!!!..
....you may address Laveda as Queen... now. tongue Take that laveda!
Oh Heavens!!! a king? angry
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

i too
Hope u gon pray for me?
Sure, i hope u do same too. cool
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Telsie:
undecided

Abeg when did I become your bae undecided

Abeg when did I become your bae
C'mon sugar, we shouldn't be discussing our love lives publicly. grin
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Oh Heavens!!! a king? angry
grin Yes!
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
greatness22:
Sure, i hope u do same too. cool

Now u my bf u will always be on my mind grin

I will surely remember u in my lovely prayers kiss kiss
Re: Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! by greatness22(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Now u my bf u will always be on my mind grin

I will surely remember u in my lovely prayers kiss kiss
Gratitude kiss my lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.