Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (72102 Views)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by pet2ten(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
4 ur small mind u don yan koko?if u are a woman, am sure u are guilty of 90% of ur cheap points...read them again and u will see that u are also guilty....for example na person wey no get work dey type plenty things like this...its a pitty I didn't boder to read the whole body except for the headline wich clearly signify u must be ugly,shapeless,bleached,very broke,jobless and most importantly ur mugus no dey pay... Its ok financial melt down na for everywhere. My advice get a job and stop bodering ursef about nigerian men.ok

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Mzjacy(f): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Check the statistics. Foreign men do not consider black women attractive so they're less likely to settle with you except you're rich and maybe, fair-skinned . They are less likely to marry you. cheesy

All white women ,on the other hand, have a fetish for African men.
They, for some odd reason, consider us better in bed than white men. Heck! We're better hung and more masculine than the white, pale sissies.

It's more common to find a white woman cheating with a black man than a white man cheating with a black woman.

You all should be glad we roll with you.

For the record, we would easily eat a white woman's _vagina than a black woman's which is all dark, bumpy and smelly. Eewwwh!
Get a hold of your self dude, am smelling pride,
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
omoharry:
you are right on point...they call us gold diggers mean while most of the white women these Nigerian men get married to, are either very old ladies that are qualifies to be in old people homes or the overly obess mamas that no body want..these black Nigerian men are nothing but sex tools for companionship and they will be feeling cool with themselve.Imagin a balck pot calling kettle black
My sister its beyond me!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Zelex9(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
erico2k2:

Ok I take it you mean NIGERIA. Have you go e close to an English white guy who ate galic in Winter b4?

Lol....I grew up in Britain.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrCork:

angry
What?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by fireforfire: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
erico2k2:

But na true nah.more women beg men 4 money than men begging women for money if nah lie ask Mrcock
dis is not just abt moni. dia r oda points mentioned in d post.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by 9Too: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Disclaimer: This thread is not to insult anyone, it's just based in the few observations I've made and it doesn't also apply to every Nigerian guy. So take a moment to read before you release your venom(if this write up refers to you).

1) He is broke: The average Nigerian guy is Broke! Yes. It's either he has no job or he has a ridiculously low paying job. As a result of this, when their girlfriends make demands on them, they come on Nairaland to pour their anger and frustration over their inability to meet these demands. They tag them as hungry, money loving, gold digging sluts. And one way to know the jobless ones is that they spend a lot of time online on various social websites and it leaves one wondering when they actually work. The answer simply is, they have no jobs!

2) He is most probably a fůck boy : Most Nigerian dudes are fůck boys. You just meet a guy and you've barely talked for two days and he's already asking for nudes, like, Wth?? Or he's already trying to initiate a sex chat. That's how one of my friends got introduced to a guy online by a mutual friend. They had barely talked for a week and the goat was already asking her for X-rated Skype video Calls! Hian! You see them on social media, sending PMs,sliding into DMs, inboxing on Facebook to different girls hoping to get lucky with one of them. And from a lot of stories I've heard on NL, they want nothing but sex once they meet a hot girl. They strategise and plan all sorts of ways of luring a girl in to their homes on order to have their way with her. Guys, please stop this fůck boy behaviour of yours, don't try to get into a ladies panties without first trying to get into her heart.

3) He is polygamous in nature : "All Nigerian men Cheat! " This was implied proudly by one body builder who impregnated his ex girlfriend whilst still married to his celebrity wife. I can't count the number of times I've come across that statement both online and offline. I don't know if nigerian guys should be given a pat on the back for admitting their 'weakness' and saving lots of girls from heartache and high blood pressure from wondering if their boyfriends are faithful or not as they would already know there's another chick somewhere, or if they should be shot in the head for admitting such foolishness. And it amazes me that they always admit this with a tinge of pride. Well, it's up to you. It seems the spirit of our polygamous forefathers have not left the Nigerian men as they cannot cope with having just one woman in their life. Smh

4) Thinks he is God's gift to women : He thinks you're lucky to have him as there are several other girls that would kill to be in your place , therefore you should be grateful to God almighty for making you find such rare treasure like him undecided. He thinks he is the black adonis fallen from heaven. He thinks you are highly fortunate to have someone like him and most of this time, they ain't worth shįt angry Girls, please find someone who would appreciate you, not someone that would depreciate your value

5) Poor Personal hygiene: Nigerian guys Stink! I don't know if they think it's manly to walk around looking unkempt and smelling nasty but please, that's an archaic way of thinking as we're in the 21st century. Nothing turns most ladies on more than a well groomed, nice smelling man. Most nigerian dudes have terrible body odour and bad breath. Please please and please deodorant or body spray is not that expensive. For those of you who actually take your bath, you should also think of deodorising as you tend to sweat a lot and bathing will not be enough to mask unwanted odours. You don't have to use expensive perfumes to smell good, no one is asking you to be a metrosexual, just practise simple hygiene and you're good to go. And please, it's not a crime to change your boxers and socks everyday instead of repeating them and creating horrific odours

6) Would most definitely cheat on you: Do I really need to talk about This? Number 3 has explained this.

7) Super inflated ego : All men tend to be egotistical, there's nothing wrong with that but when you have a super inflated ego, there's a problem. Yes, these group of men feel that we ladies should worship the ground they walk on and if that they leave us, that would be the end of our lives. They are very proud, arrogant and they tend to look down on ladies. They would never call you first, they believe you should be the one scrambling for their attention, you dare not argue or disagree with them If not your own had finished. In fact, it remains for you to start calling them 'sir'.

cool A big, fat liar: How do you know when a Nigerian guy is Lying? The answer is, when his lips are moving! Even the devil is flabbergasted at the way these men lie. They lie about everything and most especially when they are cheating on you. They can also deny for Africa, even when they are caught red handed. You see some very steamy and compromising text messages he sent to another girl and they swear to you it's their sister. Ndi okwu asi

9) Take you for granted: They tend to take their women for granted. They feel the average nigerian woman is a desperate gold digger looking for a man to ensnare into marriage. They don't know that you should be loved, respected, appreciated, treated like a queen that you are.. Instead, they disrespect, violate, abuse and demean their women. It's a pity indeed.

10) Very immature : Finally, they could be so immature! I always shake my head in disgust when I see grown ass men behaving like babies. What would make a grown ass man who has gone through formal education and the four walls of a university do immature things like releasing the nudes of an ex (again, fůck boy syndrome), beat up a woman, ask his babe to return everything he got her while they were dating after they break up. Like Seriously?? Just because they might have a penis and they grow beards doesn't mean they are mature individuals. They are just kids in adult clothing.

In conclusion, I did not do this to offend anyone oh, just for you guys to get a taste of your own medicine when you open your numerous female bashing threads and rain all sorts of profanities on nigerian girls. smiley no one is perfect, even we ladies have our own imperfections.
Note: feel free to insult the Op, get offended, spew profanities,have hypertension because of this post. You're all welcome smiley
everybody just dey kolo dey show their madness. op as long as dat no 3 includes all the male members of your family no wahala! daeiska.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by aaadegboyega: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
It tells us the category of pips she moves with. ..it's that simple... tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by amokeme(f): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.
[/i]
no guy has ever bought me any of those things you mentioned angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by okenna1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
pointless statement..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
The more you all speak, the more you validate my Points! Gosh, you're so fvcking immature it's sickening. "A pair of my shoes can pay your school fees" I mean who says That? Isn't that what kids use to insult Themselves? And how did attending a private university enter the Matter? Are you that lost for words? I could go down to your level and have a proper exchange of words with you but I'll not debase myself so. Look at him, he can't even spell "afford". You're a lost cause! I can't be having a conversation with a child.
noblegrex:
I never disputed the fact that you just said the truth. Pls accept my sympathy for what you pop man did yo your mum and for him not trying to meet up with his pair group during his time. Don't worry. Your maga will help your family for that.may be you're a bastard that's why your dad did not take care of you. Cos he's a NIGERIAN man. Note; a pair of my shoe can pay your school fees.cos I'm sure some one like you can't affored private university. Likes go for likes. Some one that's not attractive is looking for something attractive. Ahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Typical example of number one.
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Confirm!!!

You're the realest niggah with correct mentality I've come across on this fora. Infact, you're a true son of the soil making us proud

Thanks for saving me the stress of addressing shameless lowlife gold diggers.

Any bittch that calls a niggah broke, has no use except fvcking her right left front back and centre for fun, cos she's a financial soul-draining,life-sucking,vapid-emitting,_cunt-sharing cuntrage.

*spit*
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by OneManLegion(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Another dumb post from another disillusioned tramp.

E be like say sharp guys don _fuck this one wella na why she run come Nairaland come dey wail. Mumu.

See her albino mouth like Nigerian men are broke and can't take care of their women; na we born una? You want to be living the kind of life your own broke-ass father can't afford to give you.

Idiat! You never start. That your _puna go hear am from bad naija guys.

Make I even cc the oloribu.
Cc: fabuloucity.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ourchoice(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
In other words, we're just fůck buddies. I can understand the financial support aspect, a woman should be independent and all that but what else is binding us in the Relationship?
Relationship should be based on emotional feelings and love (if at all love exist). And this emotional feelings should be spontaneous and not based on:

1. Financial need or expectation

2. Material need or expectation

etc

But should be based on personality traits like:

1. Character

2. Intelligence

3. Composure

4. Manner

5. Human relation

6. Humor

7. Maybe physical attributes

But unfortunately today, ladies form emotional attraction and love only when they perceive money, favor and some sort of material acquisition in a guy....it is wrong....it is one of the reasons men are losing respect for women all over the world, not just in Nigeria alone.

The question is: if boys and girls go to same school, get equal opportunity to get same job, do same business, live in same climate, environment, why would the girl only fall in love or agree to date or marry a guy because she saw money with the guy and wants financial and material favor from the guy? Why can't she just like the guy and accept him for his looks, character, intelligence, manner, humor, etc....why must it be about money and material wealth

The world has changed....women are no longer discriminated in acquiring academic qualifications and seeking for employment....women now get better or equal opportunity with men...so it is skewed for women to keep falling in love with men because of money and material wealth when we are preaching and agitating for gender equality, think it that way!

If a guy likes you because you are physically attractive, you too should like a guy because he is physically attractive to you and not because you want him to be giving you money, buying you gifts and taking you out with his money, if you do that, he will have a feeling of entitlement and will definitely use that same money he used to get you to get himself more prettier girls with time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

Nigerian girls? They sit on their lazy, buttpadded behinds!

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Oops! Bad for them, my Nigerian brothers are getting wiser.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

You guessed right- IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

Cry us a river!
Spot on bro , Nigerian girls are full tym opportunists all they do is wait for guy to work his ass out and at d end dole it all out at them for their endless lists of favours...let's face d fact an average Nigerian girl is lazy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Like your mama abi?
You just read the heading and you're already foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog
Read the post to the end and I promise you you'll choke to death on your own vomit grin
Silly cretin
pet2ten:
4 ur small mind u don yan koko?if u are a woman, am sure u are guilty of 90% of ur cheap points...read them again and u will see that u are also guilty....for example na person wey no get work dey type plenty things like this...its a pitty I didn't boder to read the whole body except for the headline wich clearly signify u must be ugly,shapeless,bleached,very broke,jobless and most importantly ur mugus no dey pay... Its ok financial melt down na for everywhere. My advice get a job and stop bodering ursef about nigerian men.ok

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
If more of these men spent more time seeking redress than they spend getting worked up, the world would be a better place.
Zrolec:

Ure right. Am almost guilty of 5/10 thanks. I will seek a redress

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by omoharry(f): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
mode a mugu money spender for yourself, why will u beg me for money? While your fellow woman are hustling to make money and help her broke husband or boyfriend
stop dating students and come her to generalize that all women beg for money...if you date students you are bound to give them money..but when you date a working class lady..its rearely happens, except for few gift at different occasions..stop generalizing...no man has ever bought any phone for me...starting from my first phone to this present one..i always had a phone even when men come to my life and leave .. i dont ask them for money..becos i am content with what i have..so you guys should get over yourself and come down from your high horse..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by dungburu: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op still gat time for all replies, u are guilty of joblessness as ascribed to Nigerian dudes in ur post.
Get a job for yourself and stop the fantasy of an abstract dude showering you currency.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Eisenhower(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

Nigerian girls? They sit on their lazy, buttpadded behinds!

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Oops! Bad for them, my Nigerian brothers are getting wiser.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

You guessed right- IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

Cry us a river!
Maaa Nigggaa...One bottle of Johnny Walker for my guy.
He killed it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by laprince(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
I did not generalise. Read the disclaimer smiley

Your disclaimer makes your write up a big contracting joke.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Mistermamus(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sum bombo clait post..

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by knightsTempler: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2016

The bolded got me rolling on the floor laughing my fuckin asś off !!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ourchoice(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
amokeme:
no guy has ever bought me any of those things you mentioned angry
He asked a very valid question....90% or more of ladies or girls reading this thread didn't buy the phone or computer they are using to chat, #FACT

Only few bought their phones with their own money.....and the remaining were purchased by either their parents or siblings.

But I can tell you that 99.9% of guys browsing this thread bought their phones and computers with their own hard earned money!

This alone should tell you why Nigerian guys see Nigerian ladies as waste pipes only good for sex and party show-offs!

And I am sure that if you are sure that a guy haven't bought you any of the aforementioned things the guy listed, then you must be below 25yrs of age and still under your parents' care.

In Nigeria, ladies believe that their boyfriends and husbands ought to buy them their phones, wigs, hair fix, clothes, etc...and its very absurd to say!

It speaks ill of our societal values cry cry

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
A lady wrote this? And she's got a dad?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by chigoizie7(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
NemzySeries:
nice post but unfortunately itz d most irrelevant tin av see on nairaland itx like asking fishes to relocate frm d water to no place in particular.........so if all d gals decide to follow dis derailing post who are dey suppose to marry or date? & den d men here wud b left 4 who?.........go & do ur research well nigerian men are on of d best specs in d world weda in terms of Romance, care, affection, passion, luv, sex, handsomeness, magas, free givers, flexers, chillers.....jst name it.....if d ones U've bin meeting are bad den it's not our fault dat U've bin dating possessed men

No bro, she is not dating possessed me. She is only attracting her likes.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nnemuka(f): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by zeongeon: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
What these girls fail to understand is that there is an awakening to the double standards, greed, selfishness and hypocrisy of most women...Men are beginning to realize that when women call a man a "true man" is when they love the man for what he is i.e rich guy, business guy, celebrity, successful etc.

Whether you date Nigerian men or not tonight and going forward till will still be many Nigeria women and non Nigerian women warming our beds and being baby mamas the write up doesn't change the fact that many babes will be laid tonight and going forward for just 500 naira and roasted fish, while some will be laid for like 5k, some 500thousand and some laid for 1million, a house, contracts, jobs, cars, shops etc.

The Irony is that the men you Nigerian women screw with, get preggo for and happily become baby mama for used to be jobless, some use to do some menial jobs, some had body odour and bad breathe but all off a sudden when he became successful most of the women will be happy to get screwed by him.

You say Nigerian men are polygamous but why is it that you women are happy being wife, girl friend or baby mama 3, 4 or 5 when the man becomes a success.

The men are just treating some women the way they deserve to be treated after all when he was jobless, struggling with his bad odour and breathe most women didn't see what he could become and now that he is successful they see him as the ideal man...why didn't they see him as an ideal man when he was still a raw material...The rough time some guyz go through coupled with the treatment of neglect and disdain girls give them cause they are still struggling make them wise enough when they make it that the women just like them for the success and so he would just treat them as Mistresses.

The girls should truthfully answer this questions and then may be you will give the guyz reasons they should date you probably wife you and not turn you into a screwing material.

- Can most Nigeria girls on this Nairaland and even beyond date and stay with a jobless dude, menial working or meagre salary dude?

- Can you girls date a jobless or broke dude and still remain faithful?

- Would you be happy being approached by a broke dude or jobless dude?

- The girls your bf or whoever cheats with are they not attracted to the success or money that attracted you to him?

- With the rate of baby mama and desperation of women I.e 3 women clinging on to a man just to answer mrs, booming porn industry, prostitution isnt it enough prove to show that men are the best things to happen to women?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
I could see some Pained Niggaz Ranting like Animals On heat! grin shocked

If the title was "Reasons Why You shouldn't Date Nigerian Women". You'd see 'em clapping, jumping, bashing, making derogatory remarks to women..Screaming #Team foreign girls# at the top of their diseased lungs!

Lubbish! Brazilian/Mexican Guys all the way! grin tongue

Notwithstanding, Op You shouldn't have Generalised. it's something I frown against. Coz that would include my Junior brothers and all...undecided and I ain't taking that! angry

All Hope isn't lost..We still got some good, Smoking hot, Pink-lipp'd, 6-packed, polite, Well-trained guys In 9ja!! And Ayaff proof!

Lol...ur own problem,ehn...smoking hot ,pink-lipped...
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Gkemz: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Then get ready to remain single till you get your oyibo guy which might likely not happen.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sorry
Don't be mad
Just change your ways
Stope being a broke ass bitch. Work hard and make something of your life
Stop being a fůck boy. There's more to this life than sex
Work on your personal hygiene. Don't be a disgusting imp
You're not that special. Don't think the world revolves around you
Learn to bridle your dick
Stop lying. The truth will set you free grin
Finally, grow up. No one likes a man child.
You're welcome kiss
OneManLegion:
Another dumb post from another disillusioned tramp.

E be like say sharp guys don _fuck this one wella na why she run come Nairaland come dey wail. Mumu.

See her albino mouth like Nigerian men are broke and can't take care of their women; na we born una? You want to be living the kind of life your own broke-ass father can't afford to give you.

Idiat! You never start. That your _puna go hear am from bad naija guys.

Make I even cc the oloribu.
Cc: fabuloucity.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
It was never supposed to be serious. Duh.
laprince:

Your disclaimer makes your write up a big contracting joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.