Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,445 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (61177 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Omoluabi16(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Bros na play na... cool nairalanders sef.
okay my friend.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Oh well that's easy! Female 15-18years probably just finished secondary school,thats the category I can pay. Must live around surulere or costain, working hours is 9-5, preferably a Christian.
Most educated 15-18 year old girls are usually still in school, and its unlikely a girl staying in surulere or costain would be interested. You may have to consider going for an illiterate 15-18 year old, increasing the age limit to 27 years old or accepting girls from neighboring areas.
Of course this may present its own challenges. I think your best bet is to find someone you can groom personally, so she doesn't run down your business or cheat you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You must have dealt with these guys, look at their responses.

I seriously don't give half a fvck not even a quarter fvck to anybody feeling bad about most of my threads. Especially the ones who rant senselessly, I deduce these things from such persons immediately-- troubled childhood, hunger,frustration hence looking for how to vent it out, hardship, heartbreak, lack of love, bitterness, trying hard to be noticed, emptiness, boredom, betrayal, seeking for approval and being turned down, secret admirers too lame to come forward hence result to insults, chronic inferiority complex amongst others! If you see a happy person you would know even from their words.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Ekehwinz: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Thanks a lot for this advice, even if we didn't start on on good note, I would put it to practice! Seems you are good in business wink
Rollar:
Most educated 15-18 year old girls are usually still in school, and its unlikely a girl staying in surulere or costain would be interested. You may have to consider going for an illiterate 15-18 year old, increasing the age limit to 27 years old or accepting girls from neighboring areas.
Of course this may present its own challenges. I think your best bet is to find someone you can groom personally, so she doesn't run down your business or cheat you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hallo.

Wow so it's true shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I don't reside in Lagos. Everyone knows that so your mystery man couldn't have been KingSLAY. Besides, my picture is nearly always on my profile so if you see me, you'd recognize me.

Take another guess.

Dude!
You look like Lebron James
well a younger cleaner version
JS

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lalasticlala or is it playstation I don't know the name of any mod here...Ok mynd44 I hope all guests can see all threads and it's not just restricted to members alone.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rollar:
Lol. I find it funny when people feel slighted at my comments. I wonder what will happen the day I do eventually insult someone.
I could've sworn you once said you're self-employed.....something about some kind of lucrative business that your parents sponsored. Now apparently you have a boss you run errands for. Wonder what tomorrow will bring? Guess we'll just have to wait and see. You have yourself a good day ma'am cool
Lol...grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I don't reside in Lagos. Everyone knows that so your mystery man couldn't have been KingSLAY. Besides, my picture is nearly always on my profile so if you see me, you'd recognize me.

Take another guess.

Omg I just checked your pics shocked shocked you have the cutest lips ever, so pink and full *dies*

But Asslicker said you are gay undecided he mentioned something like that and you got a coded group here too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lies be popping out like codeine. And ref...mtchewww..

Stupeed

#yolo
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by MrCork: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!

..his name is Mr Cork....correct? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Do you believe in zodiac signs? I don't o! What's my sign?
Toks2008:

Put that name on nairaland search bar and you will be amazed.

By the way,wats your birth day? asides the year..just month and day?

I suspect either feb-march born or Aug-sept

Pisces,leo or virgo.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Toks2008(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

I can't even type that for fear of the unknown. It's November 9th

Wow

You are deeply secretive as well as emotional. The words mystery' and 'suspense' are perfect definitions of who you are.

You are very independent, successful and very ambitious and you almost always complete whatever goals you plan to reach.

Very helpful and loyal friend. If your friends are in some trouble, you can help
them with your resources and resourcefulness.

You are also clever enough to solve your friends' problems if needs be.

You are extremely passionate,possesive nd loyal in yout relationship and once committed you will do anything to protect and nurture it.

You are very ambitious and also a hardworking person. Nothing can stop you from achieving what you want in your life.

A great trait i must say but despite all these i guess my sapiosexual personality is the endereing factor towards you at the moment nevertheless i no send you cos your shakara no get season 2.

I dont believe in astrology neither do i indulge in fortune telling or star gazing but when it comes to the sstudy of human personailty in relation to their birth period,i say kudos to the researchers.

You are a scorpio lady and with this alone,i dont need to court you for long before knowing you.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by LuveU2(f): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

Omg I just checked your pics shocked shocked you have the cutest lips ever, so pink and full *dies*

But Asslicker said you are gay undecided he mentioned something like that and you got a coded group here too
grin Are you sure you not tripping for him already. Nice lips indeed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Toks2008(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lalasticlala i site you.
We dey fight abi? continue but just know that i no dey dash you my sister again.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by femiakinbully(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
So guys for nairaland woowoo abi ?
Smellymouth:
S....M..H...
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Thanks a lot for this advice, even if we didn't start on on good note, I would put it to practice! Seems you are good in business wink
Nah, I don't really have a head for business. You should learn not to let what others say get to you though. Hope that's the last we'll see of your men-hating tirades? tongue

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by ladyF(f): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ayam more interested in the mod that titled the thread ""I Just Met A Very Handsome & Intelligent Nairalander" - Female Nairalander Gushes"

The captions these days kn FP topics sha, I wonder who is responsible for all that. Ayam suspecting **** grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
MrCork:

..his name is Mr Cork....correct? cheesy

Haha cheesy it would have been but I see most people saying you ain't based in Nigeria.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by lalasticlala(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala i site you.

We dey fight abi? continue but just know that i no dey dash you my sister again.

lol. u r funny grin
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wow are you for real? This is so meee, I looooooovvveeee youuuuuuuu cheesy mwah mwah a thousand kisses.
Toks2008:

Wow

You are deeply secretive as well as emotional. The words mystery' and 'suspense' are perfect definitions of who you are.

You are very independent, successful and very ambitious and you almost always complete whatever goals you plan to reach.

Very helpful and loyal friend. If your friends are in some trouble, you can help
them with your resources and resourcefulness.

You are also clever enough to solve your friends' problems if needs be.

You are extremely passionate,possesive nd loyal in yout relationship and once committed you will do anything to protect and nurture it.

You are very ambitious and also a hardworking person. Nothing can stop you from achieving what you want in your life.

A great trait i must say but despite all these i guess my sapiosexual personality is the endereing factor towards you at the moment nevertheless i no send you cos your shakara no get season 2.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Maximus85(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
I can't wait to see on FP that they finally met.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Atmmachine(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
When girls needs some good dick, they can take it to another level

8 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

I guess mama blessed me with some of her features. cheesy

Asslicker is actually Darkrebel. Everyone knows we are e-foes, somewhat. He'd type anything to discredit me but I'm straight. If you doubt it, do set up a meeting...and bring two of your sisters along.wink

BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dude!
You look like Lebron James
well a younger cleaner version
JS

Aha! Do sign me up as his doppelganger then. I'd charge less. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by anochuko01(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladies, una hear?! the guy requested a smile...just because he wanted her happy!...
I hear some kinda girls saying they hate being told that!... Na pride o! big pride gan sef!
supposing the girl had insulted him still...maybe the guy woulda come here to say ''how I met a very bad mannered niralander today''

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jimdonnet(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!
you are a simple bitch
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by MrCork: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

Haha cheesy it would have been but I see most people saying you ain't based in Nigeria.

...sweeery i cant leave in that Sankramofick Nigeria place.....ama Londoner based on Pekam!! wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
lalasticlala:

lol. u r funny grin

Wow did lalasticlala just comment on my thread? shocked I need to go to church and give thanks to God cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by LamiHandsome(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Take Prick grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by LuveU2(f): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
lalasticlala:

lol. u r funny grin
lalasticlala you don sight my profile topics Carry one go fp na embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
My dear. Pm me. I have experience in auditing too and I need a free lunch grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.