Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (61207 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by sunsewa: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana have u confirm whether he is boxers pants type or basketball pants type based on ur former thread on losing interest on a crush over his long short.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Cas1741: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
so you want to get bleeped abi, stupid girl. scratch it yourself, yeye

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by ewizard1: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

You actually have. You outrightly stated that the person you met is beardy, very beardy. And you went on about how attractive he looked.

How did you know I am beardy without checking my profile?wink

I know that trick. cheesy
grin. Well, I was thinking exactly the same.
She's not very intelligent like the TheSonOfMark is i guess.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Topestbilly(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..
Making friends and jamming into people is all part of social media.

Definitely everyone will recognise you cos you got a beautiful n bright smile there wink
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by mohisd(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
End tym toasting
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by GeoOla25(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Ok now you caught me there, I checked once and fell for the beards *covers face in shyness* but em em it was just once cheesy wink
Aunty u can lie.....how will you prove to us this not a cook story, just to get attention on NL
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..

Easy ooo. This one u r just jamming.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Kemiii(f): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Someone bleep this b*tch pls angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by koife(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chineke!!! This Jadekitanana again? grin grin

In the voice of Mrcork --" No offeinse " grin
Bro! U got me rotfl
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I don't reside in Lagos. Everyone knows that so your mystery man couldn't have been me. Besides, my picture is nearly always on my profile so if you see me, you'd recognize me.

Take another guess, miss.

You need to read between the lines. She dey take style style preposition you too!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by anigbajumo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Honestly this forum has already turned to play station where anybody can jes composed gibberish and mods will put it on FP.

This is so simple, if u are crushing on the guy,what cost u to move down to where you met him and use normal trick to gat him,rather than opened useless thread and look for what is not missing.

seun yer mods are not doing good work at all.

#Trash

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mind you,he's not phyno!

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by GeoOla25(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Oh yes stalker I just got this job through an uncles connection,i'm under training hence still running errands, I bet in 5weeks time you wouldn't see much of me here to stalk anymore when work has fully started. And by the way I'm looking for a sales person who is also trust worthy incase you know of any! Cheers stalker
All I have noticed about her is lies...from her previous post and this very one...Aunty stop lying now...Biko.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Safarigirl, we have the heir to onila
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by ewizard1: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Marlvin:
The dudes that er sending 'pms' now, why not channel the hustle into something profitable, rather than make a fool of yourselves.

thereafter, they will still end up blaming the 'President' .
(y)
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by uzoormah(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:

BadBelle4ever.... maybe d guy u met wasn't handsome
jealousy will not kill you IJN...

BTW who asked you if you love smiling?

just be hapi 4d poor op

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by dacovajnr: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
You just met Lasisi69

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by seangy4konji: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Iranu....

Eleribu just full everywhere...

I guess this one is not a gold digging lagos boy...

Olonsho be forming what they are not.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by fairheven: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
very simple....just ask your boss to send you back to where you are coming from sad

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
anigbajumo:
Honestly this forum has already turned to play station where anybody can jes composed gibberish and mods will put it on FP.

This is so simple, if u are crushing on the guy,what cost u to move down to where you met her and use normal trick to gat hir,rather than opened useless thread and look for what is not missing.

#Trash
Nigga , you lack joy grin
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Omo see toasting cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by cbrass(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:

So what happened next
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by sweetcocoa(f): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
All these mod inspired threads sha.

Endtime liars.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by flez09: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nairaland.....joining people together since 19xx.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Moz22: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
funnynation:

abuja..
I went out to buy meat last nite, when dey cut d mean and i asked d man ''how much?...he said #800... I shouted for wetin? He said dollar.. I asked him ''wetin concern dollar and meat? Una dey import goat again? He said the knife wey them dey use cut d meat don increase money
hehehe..lolz . That's Nigeria for u
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by seangy4konji: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
Confirm Thrash...

Your brain is working perfectly alright...
anigbajumo:

This is so simple, if u are crushing on the guy,what cost u to move down to where you met her and use normal trick to gat hir,rather than opened useless thread and look for what is not missing.

#Trash

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
End time Scope.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by cbrass(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Kemiii:
Someone bleep this b*tch pls angry

Like seriously ? undecided
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Moz22: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

I don't know lots of people, I don't cram monikers, i'm surprised as well cheesy
sometimes, its best u observe rather than talking

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by adexgii(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
all na vanity(ile aye ile asan)
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by pato405(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:

BIG FAT LIE!

Anyway, since you ladies are now constantly day-dreaming about meeting mr. stunning. I'll avail myself to just you cos I wanna do you a favour. So please pm me, fix a date and venue. Im not joking!

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by cayswaggs(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wish you the best in your 'sarch' (falz voice)
mtchew.....A B C of rubbish Next post please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.