Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (61203 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by lobiologs(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
The reason why there's no profile picture fo this account, can go anywhere, do anything and no one would know who I am grin grin grin cool cool
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by linusbnn(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..
Making friends and jamming into people is all part of social media.

Fine girl
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Atmmachine(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Her boyfriend thinks he has a very faithful girlfriend not knowing she's on Nairaland looking for a good dick to fucckk.

15 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Niyinficient(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Na me o! grin

Seriously, dis kind lady ehn, na their type dey quick getbetter husband, dem no dey hide their feelings or form one yeye forming. Dey go for what dey want. I pray d real person u met respond to ur calling. Next time, exchange contacts tho! It doesn't kill

Me sef go jam girl wey go dey find me like dis some day. grin

Be like I don find new line to toast babe "ar u a nairalander? grin

7 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by anochuko01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

Wow did lalasticlala just comment on my thread? shocked I need to go to church and give thanks to God cheesy
who is lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by umehmj(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!

You are crushing on phyno. You even said you are his future wife. And now you are crushing on another guy and you want us to help you. Na only God go judge you

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Toks2008(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Wow are you for real? This is so meee, I looooooovvveeee youuuuuuuu cheesy mwah mwah a thousand kisses.

Abeg park very well for up up..your shakara no get part 2 and me sef sabi that game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by sisisioge: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Groovy! You must be one heck of a Nairaland fan to actively come out looking for a fellow nairalander in the open. Chai, office matter sef. I always take cover anytime I suspect someone in real life to be a Nlander expect where the meeting stem from here. Enjoy...
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by unongu(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
If you think he is handsome, wait until you see me... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by DMM007(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
According to your signature, you have a crush on Phyno; now this dude! Be Carefull!!!!
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Toks2008(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

Wow did lalasticlala just comment on my thread? shocked I need to go to church and give thanks to God cheesy

I sabi bring am out of his shell.

E don go do meeting with Seun and association of nairaland ladies to hang my threads but na lie..their plan no go work.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Soulz22(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And so what? I jammed into a romanceland guy in on monday this week in first bank, i saw a cashier staring at me, waived me to his corner and said, excuse me, Are you on nairaland? I Said yes, are you adaure4ever, I was shocked.. wow. He said he recognised me by my smile and i love smiling always..

Must you steal her shine
Open your thread and tell us your story or assit her in looking for her mystery guy

12 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by TaiKuun(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Is it because of juuz a phrase ''endtime tiredness'' you dreaming of him? He uses nairaland, and so fuckin what? Whtas amusing about that?

You must be a clown

Guys go use dat ur public toilet play tire

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by amtaken(f): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Just admit that you are missing the guy already, stop beating about the bush.

Jadekitana:
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecided undecided oh well I have never checked your profile, he sounded intelligent. Noted he's not you!

Well you could have ......... smiley
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chineke!!! This Jadekitanana again? grin grin

In the voice of Mrcork --" No offeinse " grin

Na small small the thing they start grin
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
I don't blame the OP, I only blame the moderators that find solace in pushing every thread of this ill-manered lady to front page.

Meanwhile, You know the guy and you know his place of work. You can go back there to hook up with him and let's hear word here jare.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Obeenah(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2016
Nne. I am that guy. Not jus an auditor tho.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by femi4: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
See funny pms, surprisingly the people sending pms have not commented on this thread, they are viewing and sending mails smh. It's not about the pm, you must tell me the colour of suit I wore,if it was skirt or trouser suit. There were somethings we talked about aside nairaland and auditing, and you must also tell me the nick name I called you about your beards. And what you said about kpmg cheesy
you was wearing black mini skirt and you was calling me Osama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Teespice(f): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
na wa oooo.
see the number of monikers viewing this topic.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by anigbajumo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Dklef:
OP is having scor scor or is just desperately in need of a raugh romple with a NL

Like seriously? You're this excited because you supposedly met with a NL, one will begin to wonder how much orgasm you'll gush out, the day you see a famous icon.

Your type is the one to start showing pant and punami the day you have the chance to meet a celeb. Be Ashamed

Chai,this is 3much nah....

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by huntax(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

If you know you the Auditor I met th
is morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!
Why didn't u guys just talk at the office and set up a meet much later on. You both didn't need nairaland anymore to spark a relationship. He's apparently good looking and you are obviously beautiful.... the rest could fall into place for you both. If he's truly a guest, he probably won't read this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by blayde(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Ok now you caught me there, I checked once and fell for the beards *covers face in shyness* but em em it was just once cheesy wink

Barber:make I komot d beards

Me:No try am ooo!! U no see as jade dey fall for beards anyhow?

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Malawian(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
baby, you hold your side o. wink wink
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by blayde(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
Ok now you caught me there, I checked once and fell for the beards *covers face in shyness* but em em it was just once cheesy wink

Barber:make I komot d beards

Me:No try am ooo!! U no see as jade dey fall for beards anyhow

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by LamiHandsome(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Mr. Handsome where are you na?
Please help a Sex Hungered fellow embarassed
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by ril19(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP your mr nairalander is cute and handsome but wat about you? it seems you have a particular pattern of crushing on fine ass niggaz
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by amtaken(f): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
The shakara that guy will do for you when you finally find him is practising with 15 peacocks right now.

Next time you meet a guy you like, make sure you give him your contact when he asks, then shakara can follow.

Jadekitana:

undecided undecided oh well I have never checked your profile, he sounded intelligent. Noted he's not you!

8 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by TaiKuun(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:
You don't know who is who, when I asked if he was a member he smiled, paused and said No! That lie gave him out already. If he had said oh i'm....... i'd simply have said oh i'm jadekitana the naughty thick head case close. He lied, so I became careful with my contact as well.
when I checked your profile page, I saw that you wrote that u are aspiring to be phyno's wife, then I concluded that your bf doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

Your mates are posting their business on their signature, dreaming of landing a big contract and u are here busy dreaming of being phyno's wife.
Na because say dem still dey feed u, if not, you'd have received sense since all these days. Such a Waste of vital organs

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Mediapace: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Lemme give you an hint,the guy must be either:
Lalasticlala or mynd44.
That is why they don't give you any contact relating to them
joshsmarty:

Guy y... embarassed I booked that space already na angry oya dress back undecided
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Jadekitana:

Mr 'Auditor' please don't disappoint! How else do you want her to express it? She is in love!
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Godmother(f): 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
valdes00:
olosho sure av a way of spicing up dere advert.....

Guys always complain of girls not being bold enough to make the first move. They do now and you call them oloshos. And anyways, that she came here doesn't mean she's interested in the guy romantically. She might just like and want him as a friend.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.