Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (47758 Views)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by bqlekan(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
I belong to 1, 2, 8, 9 and 10 cheesy
Confirmed womanizer tongue
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by bqlekan(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
you still dey ask? tosyne nah chairman of Nairaland asewoboys.
** But no be me tell you o, nah my mouth
Cc tosyne2much
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
HateU2:
U don 4get Goliath and David undecided.
Bring ur face jooor cheesy
That one nah old testament o, ask tosyne wetin happen when he go slap bouncer for club.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

That one nah old testament o, ask tosyne wetin happen when he go slap bouncer for club.
Tosyne? Dat short dwarf guy undecided undecided. He no fit try am, I trust him cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by nikkypearl(f): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
I belong to 1, 2, 8, 9 and 10 cheesy
shocked shocked sad
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
nikkypearl:

shocked shocked sad
Nicky why are you surprised?
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by nikkypearl(f): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nicky what are you surprised?
bqlekan said it all tongue
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ma squat here first cool
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by princejenks(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
Go through all this trouble just for her digits,No way! What i usually did back then when i used to work in a place where i needed to pay in cheques or cash on behalf of the coy in its bank account,i would just check the cheque register notebook in d bank for her digits when she is done filling in her details and either call her later or add her right away on whatsapp then its game on using the dummy that i got her digits from a mutual friend.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
MT
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tonygee88(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Try to glue their dicks to any lady's bum in their front while on the queue... They systematically rub their dicks against any lady's bum who they are behind and often pray for a clumsy queue as the tighter the queue the more the force acts on the surface area of the bum
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
princejenks:
Go through all this trouble just for her digits,No way! What i usually did back then when i used to work in a place where i needed to pay in cheques or cash on behalf of the coy in its bank account,i would just check the cheque register notebook in d bank for her digits when she is done filling in her details and either call her later or add her right away on whatsapp then its game on using the dummy that i got her digits from a mutual friend.
May God forgive you bro cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
princejenks:
anoda angle, Twale to you sir.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Nickymezor(f): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm, u dont say... #1 aint completely true abeg...
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Lsofdk(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2016
tosyne2much:

10. Staring at a Lady's bum on the queue
Some of them will be busy focusing on the ladies' bums as
if they should start bleeping her in the banking hall. In
some cases, some of them will even cum when they can
no longer control themselves. Ls.ofdk, Abbey.unique2 and
BiafraBus.hBoy are guilty of this act
guilty as charged without the bolded,
11. usually seated
these ones have no transaction to carry out, they intentionally enter the bank to woo ladies, you will see them sitting down, monitoring any beautiful lady that comes in, once they spot their prey, they can be desperate to even filling deposit slip*they don't plan to use* to get a talking chance
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by emmaak2(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
If he's Nigerian that's usually all the clue you need
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by geesilver(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
lol, nice write up ** tosyne2much spot on you gat me there , ** but no be me like big bums o, nah my eyes.
Who kom get dat eye, abi u borrow am ni?
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Naff24(f): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10 are so common, buh I doubt it if fighting in d bank can fetch u babes attention, cz no responsible babe will trip for violent or temperamental dude especially in d banking Hall undecided
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by muller101(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
OP point 5 an exaggeration. U withdrew #155 not #500 pls. I was behind u. Ur account balance be like UTME score. Lolssss.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by anigbajumo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
E be like say tosyn3much dey make sense or lots of senses..... Lol
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Jascon4: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
skywalker888:
Number 2 works for me like magic.. When I walk into the bank with a large queue, I will just go to a dude and scope to him to allow me in his front... 98% of guys will never reject this offer cheesy

It's actually a request, not an offer. It is indeed an almost irresistible request to philanderers.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
papyson:
mr tosyne2much spot on, you nailed it. finally glad I left the spectators too partake in the game. *first official nairaland post
So you sef follow join? cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Wizy001(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin grin
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Idydarling(f): 7:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm not good at womanizing cool
iffa hear
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by missyadorable(f): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
All "normal" men are womanizers

So what point are you trying to make?
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Dapsin2901: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
The smile to topic they don't no about [b][/b]
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you sef follow join? cheesy

would give it a try soon grin
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by esonuu(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mehn,no 10 is damn correct..yesterday i caught one guy staring at a lady's bum(nt his fault though cos wat the babe had behind was much for one person to have),the guy noticed i was luking at him,smiled and walked close to me 4 a handshake..d way guys admires baes ass,stil trying to fathom the connection btw a man's eye and a woman's ass,may be better part of d rib that was taken 4rm Adam was used in decorating lady's nyash
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by 4nobody4every1: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
So the guy that borrowed my pen few days ago in the bank is a womanizer.
l was the one, why you come report for Nairaland sad
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by loomer: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/03/how-to-spot-womanizer-in-banking-hall.html

Tosyn, I go flog u cane one day, so u dey use style call me womaniser now abi? All the things I de do for bank nai u mention. I I catch u for corner
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by 9japotalblog(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.