Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (47763 Views)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by KingsleyCEO: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
they like and share anything posted by female whether post make sense or not they just like lol.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by jaxxy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
missyadorable:
All "normal" men are womanizers

So what point are you trying to make?

I must be abnormal then grin
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
loomer:

Tosyn, I go flog u cane one day, so u dey use style call me womaniser now abi? All the things I de do for bank nai u mention. I I catch u for corner
You gat repent be that before you go face the wrath of God cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by loomer: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
You gat repent be that before you go face the wrath of God cheesy

At least I don stop to enter bank, that na one step forward.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by kulekaa(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
wristbangle:
11. They stare lust fully

A chronic womaniser always stare randomly at ladies in the bank not even minding their status, age, etc. Yesterday at first bank, I caught one who couldn't control his hormones, as his joystick became obviously big when he was staring at a "boobilicious" female cashier. After succeeding in getting the cashier's number, he left the bank chasing another lady.

Among the 2 percent that will reject your offer, I will be included tongue
me2
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Doubleagent008(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Marinza:

Lol I like girls like you honestly. You haven't met one like me. I will give u ela ehn and heaven helps the dude in front Donne that would allow u cut line.
chopknuckle my guy in other words fistbump. As i go take look her and continue to dey press phone she no go do am again.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l was the one, why you come report for Nairaland sad
in that case you're a womanizer.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Doubleagent008(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
How do they even womanise?
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by manny4u(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
skywalker888:
Number 2 works for me like magic.. When I walk into the bank with a large queue, I will just go to a dude and scope to him to allow me in his front... 98% of guys will never reject this offer cheesy

Lolzzzz!!! God go bring you come my side one day I go shock you like film trick.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by manny4u(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
I don't do any of these things, my head is always bent on my fone or fixed on the TV especially if it on Channels,CNN, or Aljazera.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by stubbornman(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
skywalker888:
Number 2 works for me like magic.. When I walk into the bank with a large queue, I will just go to a dude and scope to him to allow me in his front... 98% of guys will never reject this offer cheesy
instead I chop insults I lock up refer to the queue you go think say I be soldier man....a girl will hardly create space for a guy.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by bankyblue(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
skywalker888:

If u re the one in that dp, I won't only give u my turN, I will give u my cheque, Atm pin, BVN number, and any other tin u so wish.
wink
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by 4nobody4every1: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
in that case you're a womanizer.
grin cool

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by stubbornman(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
So the guy that borrowed my pen few days ago in the bank is a womanizer.
Ah Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin cool
Yes, according to the op
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by 4nobody4every1: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Angelberry:
Yes, according to the op
Ayam innocent oo grin grin

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
stubbornman:
Ah Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!
What
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
How to spot Jobless people on Nairaland.

They write jargon articles like How to spot a womanizer, Categories of people you see in the banking hall, Categories of people bla bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by manafest(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
[b][/b]gbam[must point above are attribute, peculiar to all must all male folks @ the banking hall. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
quote author=Destined2win post=43914567]It takes a womanizer to spot a womanizer sad[/quote]
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2016
I totally disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tickles2luv2016(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/03/how-to-spot-womanizer-in-banking-hall.html

Bros that no 9 na exaggeration,ow person go dey ask woman for bank.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by lilmax(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
skywalker888:
is it your fault? No

It comes with the package(you) cool
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
toyetade:
How to spot Jobless people on Nairaland.

They write jargon articles like How to spot a womanizer, Categories of people you see in the banking hall, Categories of people bla bla bla bla
I swear you are ryt.. They write Top 10 rubbish to make FP

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by HerexG(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
You find them giving a Beautiful cashier generous tips
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Bros that no 9 na exaggeration,ow person go dey ask woman for bank.
Me sef gree say na exaggeration cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Joygalore:
This guy,you never tire lipsrsealed
Wetin wan make me tire? tongue
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by fabulous18(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
with all this your experience definately you are also a womanizer with all this your write up i smell womanizing in you. Yoruba proverb said omo ina la n ran sina. Haahahahah
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
fabulous18:
with all this your experience definately you are also a womanizer with all this your write up i smell womanizing in you. Yoruba proverb said omo ina la n ran sina. Haahahahah
Those days are gone bro.. Not now cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Sike(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tosyne, abeg leave us alone!
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
I swear you are ryt.. They write Top 10 rubbish to make FP
ur mature replies are always dope bro. #Olopolo
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sike:
Tosyne, abeg leave us alone!
Egbon, no tell me say sef follow join? tongue
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by noblegrex: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
11; you see them making analysis on how to spot a womanizer in banking hall. That's how you know a womanizer too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.