Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (47760 Views)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. / How I Escaped The Claws Of A Womanizer This Morning!! A Blaady Banker Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by CommitteeMember(m): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
skywalker888:
Number 2 works for me like magic.. When I walk into the bank with a large queue, I will just go to a dude and scope to him to allow me in his front... 98% of guys will never reject this offer cheesy

Where are the Gender equality advocates?
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
noblegrex:
11; you see them making analysis on how to spot a womanizer in banking hall. That's how you know a womanizer too.
Yes you are ryt

Another way to spot them is that they comment on 2nd page of the same "how to spot a womanizer" thread
tongue
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by obontami: 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Not again angry
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by LordDecency(m): 12:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Baba I Duff Cap....

From Church To Bank....

Abeq I Dy Expect Dah Of Shopping Mall.... cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Tinyemeka(m): 1:18am On Mar 24, 2016
If it's cash for sundry expenses I'd use the ATM. If it's a payment settlement, Internet banking transfer. Don't know why people should be queueing in the banking floor in this day and age. undecided

Is everyone a trader to deal solely on cash? angry

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by manny4u(m): 2:26am On Mar 24, 2016
So how do I spot a 'Manizer' ?
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by jikolite: 3:31am On Mar 24, 2016
HateU2:
This guy don come again!!! Chai!
Tosyne2much, I catch u again.
U don experience am 2 be very sure, asewo boy

D bankers gan gan are d asewos inside d bank undecided
Quote and I will slaaappp u tru NL.

Oya slap
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by G8Arthur(m): 3:41am On Mar 24, 2016
wristbangle:
11. They stare lust fully

A chronic womaniser always stare randomly at ladies in the bank not even minding their status, age, etc. Yesterday at first bank, I caught one who couldn't control his hormones, as his joystick became obviously big when he was staring at a "boobilicious" female cashier. After succeeding in getting the cashier's number, he left the bank chasing another lady.

Among the 2 percent that will reject your offer, I will be included tongue

Am among d 2percent dat will never allow u especially when u are young and looking beautiful
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by quickAbel: 6:44am On Mar 24, 2016
wristbangle:

A chronic womaniser always stare randomly at ladies in the bank not even minding their status, age, etc. Yesterday at first bank, I caught one who couldn't control his hormones, as his joystick became obviously big when he was staring at a "boobilicious" female cashier. After succeeding in getting the cashier's number, he left the bank chasing another lady.

me too
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by noblegrex: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes you are ryt

Another way to spot them is that they comment on 2nd page of the same "how to spot a womanizer" thread
tongue
ok,alright,heeeebaa,ooooseeeee.Baddest.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by sage2(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2016
skywalker888:
Number 2 works for me like magic.. When I walk into the bank with a large queue, I will just go to a dude and scope to him to allow me in his front... 98% of guys will never reject this offer cheesy

Chai! you even have the liver to call it offer when we helped you. Some men dey fall our hand.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2016
You are just troublesome...chai cry
HateU2:
heheheheh
Asewo boy, lai mohammed. Kontinu
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by marvelito: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2016
i walked past her on my way to d bank. Even though i admired her,i dnt like to excuse a lady on a move they can misbehave even wen u are polite.but i was lucky to meet her inside access bank. Dis happened yesterday.my eyes just hovering round her. Few minutes later she came asking me if i was d last on d que. She later stood by me pressing her fone but i didnt say a word.again we met in d customer service office.wen she had an argument abt making a transfer. But all d while she kept staring at me.so i chiped in telling her to go do it at firstbank just 5mins walk frm there. I quickly finished my stuff and headed her direction to say hello as a sharp guy.i met her just wen she was returning.she gave me dis lovely smile frm a distance wen she saw me.i grab d opportunity gist with her exchange number. Infact each word i said to her she just replied with a smile saying 'u have started again' it seems she knew me all along. But i lied i was going to gtb just by firstbank. Offcos i continued to dat directn even though i was going opposite. All dis happened yesterday and it was fun to me. Heyyyy ppl me too na womaniser?
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by kelmicheal: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2016
guys with google eye glasses in the bank hall they may be looking at one direction but they are xraying the size of woman breast,colour of pants and bra.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by bankybobo11: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm not good at womanizing cool

You're not bad at it either
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by mildflame: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/03/how-to-spot-womanizer-in-banking-hall.html

No 10, BAD son of GOOD parent...
The one n only ASHAWO MASTER
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by nickjnr21(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
wristbangle:

i wont even look at u nor reply u...

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Henycymama(f): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Marinza:

Lol I like girls like you honestly. You haven't met one like me. I will give u ela ehn and heaven helps the dude in front Donne that would allow u cut line.

Lolzzz, you got me laughing
I as a lady can't even accept that ,how one guy go just give lady like me space, say Wetin happen, wen Nobi say I con sell guguru
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Marinza(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolzzz, you got me laughing
I as a lady can't even accept that ,how one guy go just give lady like me space, say Wetin happen, wen Nobi say I con sell guguru

Lol don't mind them...cos they think they are fine small abeg me self fine. We go just scatter line ni. That stuff was common when we were in school.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Henycymama(f): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Marinza:

Lol don't mind them...cos they think they are fine small abeg me self fine. We go just scatter line ni. That stuff was common when we were in school.
Abi now
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by justmenoni: 4:31am On Mar 25, 2016
Tosyne2much u2 much I no even chk d author b4 I know sey na u

11,they ask jamb questions
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by tosyne2much(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2016
justmenoni:
Tosyne2much u2 much I no even chk d author b4 I know sey na u

11,they ask jamb questions
u mean am? shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by justmenoni: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2016
I swear
tosyne2much:
u mean am? shocked
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Udofire(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
missyadorable:
All "normal" men are womanizers
So what point are you trying to make?
Sharrap!!! What do you mean by all normal men... That's bullshit.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Rapunzel001: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
skywalker888:

I will only do that for you if we are good buddies... but if u r a stranger... 4gerrit...
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Rapunzel001: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

If you are endowed why i no go allow you come my front. i dey craze

So that when dem begin dey struggle dey push for queue...U go com take am as opportunity to they tap current from her backyard....
SMH...
Re: How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Rapunzel001:

So that when dem begin dey struggle dey push for queue...U go com take am as opportunity to they tap current from her backyard....
SMH...
walahi, you get am pa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.