Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (113662 Views)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Help! My Dad Is Too Stuck-up And Tight-up. / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Charly68: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Your wife is under negative influence, it is your duty to train and trim her into your standard ,my people use to say,the soup that husband don't like,the wife must never cook it.. Be the man and stand your ground ,she must have seen you too gentle that is why she is taking your instructions for granted . She must submit to your will since she agreed to marry you except she wants to return to her father's house. This I don't think is going to be a preferred option for her. Please be clear and firm in your instruction..

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by poik(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
I didn't say so. The op should define short, how on earth do you know that she is dressing up for another man? There are thousands and one way, he could have corrected her without using those demeaning words. From experience jealous men don't like women to look good because in their tiny mind, the lady is doing it for a man. My ex told me that I should stop wearing trousers because it reveals my contours and attract men to me, so he won't take it. How can somebody think like that? I don't support bad thing but when you see a control insecured freak, you won't need a magician to tell you that. No offense to the op

The truth is this: take it or leave it- there cannot be love without some tinge of jealousy.Its both ways. Why do some ladies tear themselves up over a man, and vice versa? Our God is even jealous. i agree that there are overbearing levels to it though, but when someone cares less about how his or her partner feels about something, as little as dress code, nine times out of ten, the love is fizzling out or something is in the offing. You people use these terminologies to cover the obvious. Na person we no go farm dem dey tell say rat lay egg...no be today

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Bambambiglo: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
me teenager? You don look my face before?

With this your kind of mindset, you go tey for your papa house well well.

Be guided

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by LadySarah: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2019
Fixitgood:

How many topics has he posted? You just pulled that comment out of your ass abi?

Shut up!
Go tohis profile My friend!
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by obinnawhyte(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I Want The Best For Her But She Seems Not To Understand, Pls Advice Needed

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

She even promised to stop such dresses because of our baby girl.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

This time around I may not do such again.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks

Don't mind those I T K feminist talking too much here, Tomorrow if a man because of her dressing Compliments her now she'll take it up to her twitter page as been harassed by a man but will not say it is because she's dressed like a prostitute. Just as there's a way a doctor, nurse, lawyers, bankers, married and single people dress so is PROSTITUTE and an average person or still a layman can differentiate one from another just from their dressing. What is worth doing right is worth doing right and no short cuts or comma to that. IF YOU'RE NOT YET MARRIED TO HER AND DON'T LIKE YOUR OR CAN'T SETTLE WITH A WOMAN THAT PREFER DRESSING IN A WAY THAT YOU'LL BE ASHAMED PLEASE LET HER GO for the good of both of you. There are alot of people that prefer her type same as your type too.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

When I first met my woman, I met her decently dressed, since she is from a Christian background, likewise my very self.

But as time goes on I discovered she puts on dresses that are either too tight or too short. I have corrected her in love several times and even reported to her parents, she adjusted for a while and continued again.

This time around she put on a very short gown that makes her look like a prostitute on her WhatsApp profile.

On seeing it, I replied that I am ashamed and disappointed in her and as a result I refuse giving her the money she demanded.

She knows why I was angry and why i made such comment and instead of her to apologize she told her mother that I said I was ashamed and disappointed in her, her mother called me to ask me why I said such, I explained to her that its because I have been correcting her on her dressing but this one was too bad, she said OK and that's all.

Its over 5 days now I have not heard any thing from her and her mum. So I just kept silent too because the last that happened I was the one that called for a meeting with her parents to sort it out.

However, if there is a better way you can advise me on this I will appreciate. Since her dad may not be in the know.

Thanks
okay, u told her u don’t like her wearing short stuff but when u say short, define your kind of short
Did you give her money to change her wardrobe? She just might be wearing what she has
Your tone might have cut across as too harsh... I mean u actually said u were ashamed of her when mebbe her platonic friends, family etc might have sent her messages of “you look good” now how do u think she and her mom will view you?
Truth is there are some women who are so pretty before they get married but once they do, they begin to look like one okrika teddy bear. Mebbe her mom thinks u want to do just that with her daughter

While I don’t know her side of the story, from what you have said I would say if you love her, she isn’t promiscuous, she has agreed to change once, go the mile... buy her new clothes to your taste. I hope you know most decent modest clothes are even more expensive than all dose rags some girls call clothes. If she wears them and she knows she looks good in them she will change. . . Just saying
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by chux67: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2019
The character she just displayed is one of the signs of a cheating wife, if you know that you can't cope with a cheating wife, it is advisable you let her go now
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by 2badForReal: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2019
Short skirt all the time, is she an Air Hostess?,

Meanwhile dont let this cause problem, give her a nice treat on a new environment then talk things out, you will be surprise on the outcome, women sometimes are like Rainbow
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Brightest04(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2019
To be sincere my friend,that woman is not the kind of woman you have to waste your life with and if you haven't got any kid or kids in between the relationship, you better let go or else you'll end up living in hell with her.
And her mother's reaction have shown that she's in support of her daughter's unholy way of dressings and which is unacceptable to you.
You better run now before it's too late.And if i understood your write up very well,you said that her taken off from home had happened before and went to beg her to come back,now she and her shameless mother are trying to capitalize on that to turn you into a dullard.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by petertamtam6(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2019
Maybe you don't satisfy her very well
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by sweetrace(f): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

I have done this over and over again.

Seriously? By telling her you’re ashamed of her? Well, you wear the shoes and you know the pinch. But the Bible says there’s no limit on our forgiveness. Sounds like you’re both quite immature in the way you handle things.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Hollamie007: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have

Lubbish
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by swaggprofessor(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks
Does ur penis work? I mean are u a good kpansher? I mean does she literally beg u for more rounds after u stop hitting? If the answers to all the questions asked is no then work on ur kpashing life. All ladies are humble and obedient only to givers of a good fiouck. They literally follow u like a zombie.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by bilag17(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2019
Did you consider the information in the following thread from onset?

https://www.nairaland.com/4229607/covenant-relationship-contract-marriage-vows
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by blindjustice13(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Two so called modest christians doing baby mama and baby daddy undecided .The op is mad.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Ohraykon: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:
Op make I kukuma follow ask, is that all? You need to grow up. Is she disrespecting you? Is she wasteful or lazy or is she cheating on you or neglecting her duties as a mother and wife? Why are you creating problem were there is none. How short is the gown sef. How can you tell a woman you love that you are ashamed of her? I don't know for you ooo but my late father would say, as you makee your bed so you lie on it. No use your hand destroy the beautiful thing you have
sorry to say u no get sense
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Op, you are the cause of your own problem.

You met a girl from a good, christian home.

The same Christian girl agreed to start having premarital sex with you till she got pregnant.

What is the most decent thing a responsible man should do when he knocks up a lady?

Why did you not marry her so you can have full right to correct her dressing if you so please?

In your post,no where have you stated that you intend marrying her but you have already started calling family meetings up and down.

I think she and her family are beginning to see you are biting more than you can chew. And now, she is trying to use the same means she used in enticing you to entice someone else.

If you have real sense, you better go and do the needful sharp sharp. That is when she will stop.

Till then, she is not your wife!

That is the thing with most of you negroes. You can never stick biblical values but you demand it from others. How does that work?
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by almarthins(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

Dear All, good evening.

Thanks

You don wed the girl?
If not, oga just waka pass, tell her you are nt interested in the relationship again. It seems like she get mind for hooking other guys.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by almarthins(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
sweetrace:

Seriously? By telling her you’re ashamed of her? Well, you wear the shoes and you know the pinch. But the Bible says there’s no limit on our forgiveness. Sounds like you’re both quite immature in the way you handle things.

Huh! You tell ur woman abeg no dress like a hooker again and she still went ahead to dress like a prostitute. You come say make d man dey look like a dummy and nt say anytin. May God forgive u for upside down ideology.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... No vex sha smiley

She fine gan..
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by boomssey(f): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
Souqwaqif:

If no positive outcome from my complaints to her dad,and no apology from her,this will be my next option.
better o! I mean there are so many women out there in search of a husband.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Bobnotrouble: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
She's just your woman and not your wife.
Even though you both conspired to have a baby together illegally, she's still available to any possible suitor that might not waste her time before marriage.
Better sit-up by doing the right thing or sit-out completely from her life.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by immaq8(f): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2019
u must've forgotten that marriage is like a gift; anything u see, u collect.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by goldust777: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
One of the top signs of a cheating flirtatious b**ch
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by marvinsync(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
Katier00:

so she should dress like a slut to attract all these yahoo boys?

and why should she feel the need to dress like a slut in the first place??
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by jamiusegun(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
Pls don't try to call her for now bcs if u call her she will continue to do so n she may not give u respect again. only thing now let her dad involve. and if u can erase ur mind from her now it will be better she will later regret n cooperate. bcs GOD is behind the truthful.
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by jamiusegun(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
person
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by skedy1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'll advice u to involve the pastor and her family members. Use scissors to cut up the clothes.

Something like that...
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by chris31(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
nuggarito:
This is why it's not advisable to marry girls that are too religious in the first place.
I think she wants to taste that part of her life she missed.
I support u on this i can never marry over religious woman it's even better to marry someone that have seen it all
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by chris31(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
From ur write up i noticed that ur too soft to women
To run a successful home their must be does & don't let her no at the initial stage & also try to lead by example
As this situation let her Dad no by telling him when sense finally falls on her & she decides to return never make it easy for her no matter what
But after 3months no sign of her returning pls go collect ur money back from them & move on with ur life
Re: My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening by Fixitgood(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
LadySarah:

Shut up!
Go tohis profile My friend!

Fool! Answer the question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.