Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

2goodbobo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2goodbobo's Profile / 2goodbobo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 48 pages)

Religion / Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by 2goodbobo(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Usually I don't sing the chorus of "end time" but I just can't help it but to say end time pastor grin
Celebrities / Re: AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 2goodbobo(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2015
Did anyone see Lilian esoro now Mrs Lilian Ubi Franklin in the picture with AY's wife? The wife of Iyanya's manager.
Politics / Re: Ambode Commissions Helicopters, Gun Boats, Armoured Personel Carriers by 2goodbobo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigeria has poor maintenance culture and i bet all these vehicles wont last long.
Family / Re: My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help by 2goodbobo(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Women enh grin. You guys are hard to crack.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed by 2goodbobo(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2015
Wow congrats sir. Delay is not denial bro. I rejoice with you.
Romance / Re: Share Your Friend Zone Story. by 2goodbobo(m): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2015
grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Hundred Percent Ladies Will Like To Have This Kind Of Guy. by 2goodbobo(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2015
La click La kolo tongue
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Just Got A Job.. Praise God by 2goodbobo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Congrats bro
Foreign Affairs / Re: Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages by 2goodbobo(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2015
Terrorism is an international issue. My heart goes out to the people of PARIS.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How Do I Tell Him??? by 2goodbobo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hol'up hol'up so you mean to tell me that while he
was toasting you, you did not report him to your boyfriend? You knew he has interest in you and yet you went to his house? I give up undecided
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations) by 2goodbobo(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Nafizzey:
why is Abuja not on the list?

Suleja is almost same with Abuja.
Politics / Re: Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) by 2goodbobo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
My condolence to the family. R.I.P Sir.
Politics / Re: 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray by 2goodbobo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mr common sense grin
Fashion / Re: Nneze Richards Crowned Miss Independence Nigeria (photos) by 2goodbobo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
@OP..make we rest for this miss this miss that na. Very soon you, Ejiro and the rest of your crew will organise Miss Good morning, Miss Good afternoon and Miss Good night.

No week that passes by that you don't produce a "Miss". Between is more interesting when you organise such shows once in a while than often.

Anyways all na part of the hustle grin
Politics / Re: I’m Not A Thief, I’m Not A Criminal – Suswam by 2goodbobo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yes sir you are not a thief. You just borrowed the State money.
Family / Re: ... by 2goodbobo(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2015
I wish I have to give you but I don't. However, just want to encourage you to stay strong and submit all your worries to God and he will never let you down.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job by 2goodbobo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats bro
Romance / Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by 2goodbobo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
My wife is super beautiful and I can't remember me doing any of the pointers you mentioned. is only people with low self worth and low esteem will worry about such.
Education / Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmmmmm G.S.S Garki Abuja. Hmmmmmmm
Those good old days when men were boys.

I was in SS1 when a JS3 girl wrote me a love letter I was so shy that each time I see her I will hide. But when I got to SS2, I became Mr chics and had some fun experiences with dem beautiful girls. Make I no lie I so much had fun back then cos girls just dey trip for me up and down and thank God I no dull my sef last last
Family / Re: Just Lost My Dad by 2goodbobo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
The lord is your strength. Take heart.my heart goes out to you and your family.
Family / Re: End of story. by 2goodbobo(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2015
A woman get attracted to a guy she sees on a daily basis and not the one who is far away. even if you call her five hours a day is not enough
compare to a guy that she sees physically. From what you wrote up there, the girl is possibly in a relationship with some else. Don't be blinded by love because I don't think she loves you the way you love her. The earlier you take a decision the better for you.

My advice? let her go and move on with your life.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: My Sordid Experience As A Female Lawyer Job Hunting. by 2goodbobo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kudos to you for not compromising your body for a job. I would be very proud of you if I was your boyfriend because your kind of girl comes in trickle.
Family / Re: What Should I Do:''she's Always Accusing Me Of Stealing Even When I Don't'' by 2goodbobo(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2015
Ask your bro for pocket money before he travels.
Romance / Re: How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday by 2goodbobo(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2015
Pardon?
Family / Re: My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice by 2goodbobo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Those of you calling for the head of his wife, is not fair because the OP said he is no saint either
as he has cheated on her too. Forgive her and give her another chance. You should also repent
from cheating on her. Both of you deserves a second chance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by 2goodbobo(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Alexreport..bros try dey change your cap na grin
Religion / Re: Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. by 2goodbobo(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2015
Hausa/Northerners are well known for their kindness and generosity. They don't take life as anything and money is not always everything to them. They value relationship more than money. Is just unfortunate that most of them caught up in this insurgency mess that has made it hard
for people to castigate without generalizing.
Business / Re: Naira Depreciates Further At Parallel Market- ( pic) by 2goodbobo(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2015
And the Naira-Dollar exchange rate keeps plummeting.
Forum Games / Re: Who Caught The Fish?(photo) by 2goodbobo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Politics / Re: Man Loses Wife In Abuja Bomb Blast, Just One Year After Their Wedding (Photos) by 2goodbobo(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2015
dialfa:
hahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My dear Satan, many thanks

You need a brain lobotomy. Thunder fire you there
Crime / Re: Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father by 2goodbobo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
And to think that she is his own daughter cry. How could he do this to her?

I hope he is jailed for life.
Crime / Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by 2goodbobo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Poetic justice served.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.