Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

2goodbobo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2goodbobo's Profile / 2goodbobo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 48 pages)

Romance / Re: I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Take a bow from that relationship.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by 2goodbobo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
You seem like a girl who has self control and intelligent indeed. You have also made up your mind that
nothing anybody says will discourage you from dating the guy. All I can say is that you are allow to be
his friend but don't get intimate or closer than usual until you are 18. Am saying this because you might think
you have everything under control but most girls your age that lost their virginity, once made the same pledge
you are making now but they could not control their emotion when that moment came. For sure you can't always be
in an open place with him forever. He will use sweet mouth and cajole you to a coded place and trust me you wont know
when you oblige and before you say "123", your pant is down.

Please note that when you clock 18, is not a leverage for you to start having sex. keep yourself because premarital sex is bad.
Family / Re: fgd by 2goodbobo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
First thing first go for a DNA test to be sure the baby is yours then come back for more advice.

It is imperative to be sure that the baby is yours!
Sports / Re: Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) by 2goodbobo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
street tins no easy. grin
Sports / Re: Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) by 2goodbobo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
street tins to easy o grin
Family / Re: Help! My Best Friend Is Begging Me To Make Love To His Wife. by 2goodbobo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
widowhusband:
give him the semen let him use it to fertilise his wife. By the way where is he from, cos there are tribes that do that to their wife as hospitality to friends just asking

His wife can use syringe and inject your fluid in her when she is ovulating and the rest will be history.

You don't have to sleep with his wife.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (4 - 1) On 26th September 2015 by 2goodbobo(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Normal order is taking shape. UP Chelsea.
Family / Re: I Want To Settle Down Pls Advice by 2goodbobo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Crying won't solve anything bros. That girl is not your wife and you don't need any Babalawo to confirm that for you.

Her love for money and comparing you with her sister's boyfriend is enough red flag for you to let her go. Unfortuntely , you have made her the fulcrum of your life while she doesn't feel same way about you. She is just desperate to settle down. Marriage is a different ball game and when you eventually marry her, she will likely exhibit other bad hallmarks of hers. Almost everybody here is advising you to let her go because we all care about you and don't want you to say "had I know" in the future.

Don't feel bad because all your siblings are maried. Marriage is not a race and is not howfar but how well. So calm down and your true wife will come. Your current girl is surely a recipe for future disaster.
Crime / Re: Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries by 2goodbobo(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2015
Money indeed is the root of all evil.
Crime / Re: Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) by 2goodbobo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Trigger happy police Man. undecided
Politics / Re: 5,000 Soldiers Involved In Fight Against Boko Haram Get Promotion by 2goodbobo(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Laudable motivation.
Nairaland / General / Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by 2goodbobo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
I believe everyone here is mature enough to take decision on their own. Hence, placing embargo on begging will be a wrong thing to do. I pray not to be in a situation that will make me come here to beg someday (God forbid)but hey, there are so many people who have needs but don't have the money to solve it. So if they come here to beg let them be. If you dont have the heart to help, there are others who are willing to assist. Do you think most of them that are begging today are happy to do so?

There are beggars everywhere in the world and nairaland is not an exception so deal with.

2 Likes

Forum Games / Re: 8 Out Of Every 10 Would Fail These!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Family / Re: HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? by 2goodbobo(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Men don't like to be beating in their own game. Just get in touch with your Ex and have him come to your
house frequently or call you frequently and make your hubby is aware. You will see how angry your hubby will be. If he protest to it, then
tell him to do away with his ex before you do same. First to do no dey grin pain. some men sef don't know where
to draw the line. undecided

5 Likes

Family / Re: My Husband Killed Our Love The Day He Started Cheating On Me by 2goodbobo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Give a poor man money and you will see his true and real character.
Celebrities / Re: Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet by 2goodbobo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bisi thunder fire you there. useless Gay. Na Thunder go continue to dey fire you until you repent from this your disgusting act
Family / Re: My Open Letter To Squig Who's Confused About Getting Married Next Month by 2goodbobo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Raw truth bro. Same thing I echoed in the original thread she opened. No relationship or Marriage that don't have up and down season.

But that does not mean you should bolt simply because you find a mere attraction else where.
Politics / Re: US Resumes Crude Oil Imports From Nigeria by 2goodbobo(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2015
US will never do business with Nigeria without no string attach. They give with one had and collect double from you with another hand.

Buying from us is nothing to celebrate about. The very day Nigeria stop doing business with the US, Will mark the beginning of

our socio-economic liberation. As far as am concern, the US is using modern day form of colonialism which is neo-colonialism

to keep enslaving us. Foreign direct Investment, Globalization etc. are all forms of their dubious encroachment model.

If we want to be amongst the world super power in terms of economic growth, then we must learn to cut all ties with the US

and look inwards and also do business with countries like China, Russia, Brazil, Japan, India and some of the developing countries

that are springing up. Dependency on US is highly detrimental to the future of Nigeria. Is it not the same US that refused to help us with

weapons to fight Boko Haram?
Politics / Re: Okorocha’s Trip To Turkey Cripples State, As Workers Lament Govt Insincerity by 2goodbobo(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
you people saw the handwriting on the wall yet voted for him again. sad

1 Like

Career / Re: Nigeria Police Salary Structure? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Constable is 45k
A.S.P is 140k

3 Likes 2 Shares

Phones / Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
You are great ----Steve Crown

My woman my everything --Patoranking ft wandecoal

1 Like

Family / Re: Am Confused Pls Help by 2goodbobo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why did you tell her half truth in the first place? you should have told her the whole truth from the inception that

another woman have a child for you. That way she would have trusted you even more. I doubt if she can ever trust you

again,that is if she eventually take you back. Keep begging her to forgive you and if she don't, move on!

3 Likes

Education / Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar by 2goodbobo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
NSUK. Nasarawa State University Keffi.
Family / Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by 2goodbobo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
You are distracted by the other guy that is why. Hence, the reason why anything your boyfriend does, do not excite you anymore.
What happens if you refuse to marry your boyfriend and go on with the new guy then after another five years you become tired of him?
will you dump him and go for another? between what makes you feel he is better than your boyfriend? The devil you know is better than
the angel you don't. Slap yourself out of that illusion you are having else you might end up having an egg on your face with this new guy.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: is he flirting with me or what? Weired by 2goodbobo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
The earlier you tell your boyfriend the better for you.
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo by 2goodbobo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
You must respect the law of the land. her behavior is nothing but "treason"! How would she have felt or reacted if

some had done such during her Hubby's tenure?
Family / Re: Married Men Help Us Out by 2goodbobo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
you are one smart guy bro, hahahaha #6 cracked me up. Thanks for the tips and may God keep blessing you and your wife but is there anything you wished you knew or did earlier before marriage that you realized after marriage?

You most welcome bro and AMEN to your prayers.

Now to your question about "Anything I wished I knew earlier before marriage that I realized after marriage"

Hmmmmm well everything is okay and I can't complain because I knew from the start that Marriage is not bed of roses

and I zeroed my mind that regardless of any situation, I will try and sort it out with Wifey no matter what. However, if I

must answer your question, then the only thing I would have corrected if given a second chance is the issue of finance. I will

make sure I am comfortable at least to a reasonable extent. Why I said so is because it was very tough for me after my wedding

because Money no too dey and it was not easy at the beginning but thank God things took a drastic direction after a year of my Marriage,

God blessed me with a Job and things improved. So make sure you have a steady source of income because is important. Aside that, I will

marry my wife again and again and again if given the opportunity. Not like she is perfect o but she is someone I can leave with and can

easily forgive when she offends me.

Finally, Just a little advice for you bro. Marriage is a sweet thing if you marry your wife. I mean a woman who can go through the storm with

you no matter how fierce it is. I am saying this because by the grace of God I can tell you that I'm married to such woman and it has and is still

helping my marriage till today. Warm regards!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Family / Re: Married Men Help Us Out by 2goodbobo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
The following are the few tips that has kept me from straying or toeing that part of unfaithfulness:

1. I rush back home immediately after work. It helps me avoid unnecessary "waka"

2. I don't move with friends that I know cheat on their wives

3. I try as much as possible to avoid remote temptation from ladies. I don't allow them to come closer because it could be costly.

4.I buy things for my wife I see and like on other girls/ladies. It makes me concentrate on her more.

5. I make her watch her weight to keep her sexy cheesy

6. During sex we do it like boyfriend and girlfriend not like papa and mama. if you know what I mean grin

7. I pray to God also to help me not to cheat on her

8. beauty attracts me, so I made sure I married a beautiful woman so that I wont be eyeing other beautiful chics outside grin

9. My wife reads my SMS, chats and all. That way, it keeps me on my feet not be flirtatious.

10. Finally, Everything boils down to your personal commitment and resolve not to cheat because is not easy.

Temptation will surely come in one way or another, in one form or the other but how you deal with it matters!

35 Likes 6 Shares

Family / Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
yes I was right there with my wifey. I witnessed the pain and the eventual joy.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Rate My Corel Draw Design As A Beginner by 2goodbobo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
7/10
Family / Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And She Would'nt Remove It by 2goodbobo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
You talk as if getting pregnant is a unilateral thing. Why blaming her for getting pregnant this "time" as if she impregnated herself.

My friend you better man up and take responsibility.

3 Likes

Family / Re: Missing Mother by 2goodbobo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
God please protect her wherever she is and bring her back unhurt IJN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.