Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

2goodbobo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2goodbobo's Profile / 2goodbobo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 48 pages)

Romance / Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2015
Everybody Aboki with his own grin kettle.
Family / Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Everybody Aboki with his own kettle.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by 2goodbobo(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Everybody Aboki with his own kettle.
Family / Re: Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2015
What i like about it is the quiz questions that comes in the wrap when you open it grin
Romance / Re: Will You Support Gay Rights In Nigeria? by 2goodbobo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
Never. quote me anywhere.
Business / Re: Dead Man Withdraws N4.3M From Union Bank In Kaduna: Mysterious by 2goodbobo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bank dey thief, Police dey do their own. which way Naija?

1 Like

Family / Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
One thing i can say here is that she is cheating on you emotionally and it won't take long for
her to do it physically.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Family / Re: Married And Faithful Club by 2goodbobo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Two years in marriage and still counting wink

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Ay's 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA Is Overhyped (opinion) by 2goodbobo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
3.His comedy line in the movie when he got employed as a part-time comedian was terrible; Ay like seriously u could have done berra than that. Dat was whack. If na so ur shows dey be u for no get one kobo for account.

I agree with you on this part.

FYI: OP means "Original poster".
Politics / Re: Lagos State Emergency Service Rescues Sick Woman Lying Along Amichi Street(pics by 2goodbobo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Better late than never.

1 Like

Family / Re: The Monumental Loss Of A Highly Loved One by 2goodbobo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God grant you the fortitude to bear this lost.
Crime / Re: Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by 2goodbobo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Holly Molly shocked
Celebrities / Re: Check Out This Pic Of Samuel Eto'o And Tallest Man In Morrocco by 2goodbobo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can anyone of you see Asene Wenger behind them? grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Rep Kicks Against Campaign To Cut Lawmakers’ Earnings by 2goodbobo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mr Legislator, cut down on your allowances not salaries. we all know that where you are milking this country's resources
is in your allowances.
Family / Re: Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! by 2goodbobo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gbabriella

Shona

Tiffany
Family / Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by 2goodbobo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
That is what my wife wears and i so loveeeeeeeee it. In fact,i buy it for her.
common Man is so sexy and it brings out the curves more grin
Culture / Re: Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike. by 2goodbobo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Obscenities.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
praiseeeeeeeeee God. so happy for you bro.
Family / Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Office by 2goodbobo(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2015
Is that a rope? Well few weeks ago na trek pple dey trek go congratulate their political heroes, but it seems na snake killing dey trend now.Maybe from snake killing now e go enter mosquito killing.lol
Family / Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2015
pinkbee:

Example of a woman in her mid 30s;-
Married for 11years now,
No kid(s),
Husband has low sperm count, he holds PhD in cheating, keeps gifting wifey wit STDs n he's hardly home.
Wifey is usually lonely. She occupies herself wit her clerical job. She pays most of d bills with her small salary. Hubby spends most of his money on gbedu things.
She loves her husband and he loves her too.

What would u call that?

I will call that slavery na. kai so sad cry
Family / Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2015
initiate:

that was before, women are now into the game also, only more discreet

moreover when a woman stays its not because of love or dedication, mostly its because of the children, and what pple will say..

Well generally speaking, Men have the highest rate of cheating in marriage which we all know and
the larger percentage of women pray and ride or die with a cheating Husband rather than moving
out.I think men are more jealous sha, Hence, they can't take a cheating wife back.
Family / Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2015
crackhaus:
It's a man's world, quite simple really - the ones that don't like that can move to Mars.

Bros you harsh o. I thought when you get married, both have become one? I think the mantra
"Is a Man's world" is rather unfair to women.
Family / Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2015
ITbomb:

I never even start with the parable
Abraham married 3 wives while Sarah married one husband and Abraham was a friend of God

You enh grin
Family / Re: Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? by 2goodbobo(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2015
Sam sam is not healthy at all.
Family / Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2015
ITbomb:
The key that can open other padlocks, you keep it well while the padlock that can be opened by any key, ou throw it away. Inu?

You are speaking in parables bro. Kindly explain further what you meant grin
Family / Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2015
pinkbee:
ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ...hehehehehe

Women r too desperate, dat's why

Too esperate for? grin
Family / Re: Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm So does it mean the Women folk are the desperate ones who prefer to stay in
Marriage despite the fact that their Husband cheat on them. Does it mean that most Married
women are gradually giving the Married Men the free license to cheat? or Women tend to forgive
more than the men?
Family / Women Pray For Their Spouse But The Men Send Theirs Packing When Caught Cheating by 2goodbobo(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2015
The term "Adultery" is a very serious issue in so many marriages and homes in our world today.
In-fact it is becoming a trend now and most people that indulge in it, see it as noting because
the Marriage institution is being taking for granted these days.However, People react differently
to it,some can stand it but some can't, some can move on from the trauma but some can't.

I just want to know your thoughts and contributions as to why most Women pray for their
Husband when caught in the act of adultery, hoping he will change and come back to them while
on the other hand, most Men send their wife packing and eventually divorce her for committing
adultery without even thinking twice?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene by 2goodbobo(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2015
Nice project Mr Akpabio. This is a good Internally generated revenue plan for the State. Aside that, it will
create a lot of jobs for the people as well. I wish this Man is the Governor of my State cry . He keeps attaining
new feat. Akwa Ibom Ayaya.
Romance / Re: Help, I Am In Love With My Boss! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2015
Both of you are mature Hence, i don't see anything wrong with it. After all we can't dictate who we fall in love
with neither can we dictate where but nature does. We find love in the strangest of places so if both of you
are sure of it, then ride on but set your priorities right and it should not affect your job.
Politics / Re: Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration by 2goodbobo(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2015
These dreamers should wake up and smell the coffee.
Business / Re: GTB Mobile Money Transfer - How Secure Is It? by 2goodbobo(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2015
The key thing here is for us to be security conscious. Don't be careless with your ATM cards so as to
avoid misplacing it thus leading to it falling to the wrong hands. In as much as this innovation makes
transfer of fund easier and effortless, i still think another security check should be added to the already
"Four digit pin" to consolidate the safety of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.