Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

2goodbobo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2goodbobo's Profile / 2goodbobo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Romance / Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by 2goodbobo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
FeliciaOja:
I meet him July this year, everything about him is cool. My only worry is his fanatical support for arsenal which I consider the worst club on earth.

He keeps disturbing me of how his club will win the league, but whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

We have talked about this many times and he has sworn to change.
But this night he came back very late and was making so much noise, shouting and yelling
Then I googled scores and saw that his club lost today

I can't take it anymore
He is not the first guy I have dated that loved football. His own is that when his club loss it affects him very bad.

I have even suggested he should stop supporting arsenal but he won't listen.
After this night rubbish he just displayed I'm thinking of calling it quits.

Am I overreacting??

Check carefully he plays bet and is possible he played Arsenal to win and they lost. Hence, his outburst
Romance / Re: Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid by 2goodbobo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Send the files or pictures to your mail. That way, you can always go there and view it by login in with your username and password. Meanwhile, you can delete it from your phone after sending to your mail.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia by 2goodbobo(m): 1:50am On Dec 28, 2023
My wife is from Ohafia and I paid just 50naira as bride price. The list they gave me I didn’t spend up to 300k. This was 10years ago and is also depending on the family the girl came from.

But generally speaking Ohafia people are nice and traditional wedding rights is not expensive. The best decision I ever made is marrying from there.

I am from middle belt, my parents couldn’t believe their eyes when they witnessed the whole process because they thought it was going to be very expensive.

So, calm down everything will be alright because Ohafia people are not like Imo or Enugu people when it comes to traditional wedding requirements

1 Like

Family / Re: Help Me, My Younger Brother Is Becoming Extremely Stubborn, & Steals by 2goodbobo(m): 12:58am On Nov 19, 2023
brawlings:
at 14?

Yes even @14. Drugs is really common amongst teenagers this days

1 Like

Family / Re: Help Me, My Younger Brother Is Becoming Extremely Stubborn, & Steals by 2goodbobo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
You bro is surely taking drugs and the only way he can sustain the habit is to steal so he can have the money to buy more drugs

27 Likes

Family / Re: How Can I Handle My Younger Brother by 2goodbobo(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
As I speak to you my 2 Brothers are doing just the same thing your brother is doing. From taking drugs to stealing and selling my Father’s properties to dropping out from School. My mum is late and had BP because of them. I have done my best to change them but to no avail. I have decided to since leave them to their fate.

I intend to get a place for my dad where he can stay away from them. He is no longer enjoying his stay in the house he build because of them and I am tired of complain here and there. I pray they change for good.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Just Lost My Mother And Get To See What Life Is Really All About by 2goodbobo(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Take heart bro. I understand your pain because I have been there before. We are all walking dead bodies separated by time.

1 Like

Family / Re: Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? by 2goodbobo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
He’s just after what is in-between your legs. Run!!!!

17 Likes

Family / Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by 2goodbobo(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
100k out of 700k for upkeep with 4 children in this present economy? That’s too small.

Give her 1m to fix her life after divorce? Really? What can 1m fix?

Have you ever thought of the fact that you maybe boring on bed and that’s why she is avoiding you?
Investment / Re: Are We Able To Walk Into A Bank And Buy Dollar Now ? by 2goodbobo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
Unification of the rates is only on paper and is not practical. Bank sell at different rate compare to black market
Celebrities / Re: Police To Arrest Farida Abdukabir Who Attempted Suicide Over Failed Marriage by 2goodbobo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
MarveworldG:
Arrest?

Yes arrest. Attempted suicide is a crime under Nigeria law.
Family / Re: Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn. by 2goodbobo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
@op how come you write so
Well yet you never mentioned attending any school in your story? Why do I have the feeling that you are well educated beyond secondary school level

1 Like

Family / Re: Can I Sell My Car To Raise Money? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2023
Don’t sell the Car Bro. You will need it to move your Wife around or to the hospital now that she is pregnant.

I will advise you use the Car for Bolt or Uber if possible. Since the car is yours, you can make atleast 100k a month.

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: No Competition - Davido Ft. Asake (Official Audio) by 2goodbobo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
OBO is back with another banger. Lovely song
Music/Radio / Re: Davido - Over Dem (Official Audio) by 2goodbobo(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Impressive
Romance / Re: Can A Man Love A Woman Yet Behaves Like He Doesn’t? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Love is practical expression and not just saying it. A man that truly loves a woman will remember important dates like her birthday, their anniversary and even valentine.
Romance / Re: Ugly Man Gets Very Pretty Wife by 2goodbobo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mind your business and who says ugly men can’t marry beautiful women?

18 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I got a Customer Support Job And I I Don't Have the require experience. by 2goodbobo(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2023
JejeIsLife:
Good everyone....we all know that job getting a job in Nigeria is twice the work of a full time employee. The challenges of unemployment and the sapa promax suit that automatically becomes my day wear makes me shoot and apply for any job that comes my way, at least make me sef avoid see finish for area.

To cut the story short I landed a customer support job due to research I made online and I aced the interview...lo and behold I was sent a mail that I should resume on Monday but here I am having a panic attack as I did not know what to do since the job is a social science job but I am a technical person with engineering background. I am accepting the job because of the salary, financial challenge I am currently facing and the job is partly remote.

Please kindly share your experience with me if you ever work in a customer support centre and what software is used.

thanks.

First of all calm down and know that is what you can do. No need to panic.

As a customer service person, you must possess the below qualities:

1. You must be patient and cordial when dealing with clients

2. You must show empathy

3. Product knowledge is very very vital. Know all about the product your company is selling so that when customers call, you will be able to talk to them about it.

4. Probing and problem solving skills. Make sure you leave a lasting impact on any customer you attend to.

5. You must be computer literate because CRM ( customer relationship manager) is a tool you use to enter customer queries or complaints and there are other apps you will be given to use for the job.

6. Don’t ever be rude to your customers even if they push you to the wall. Some will insults you but don’t take it personal because is not you they are insulting but the company.

7. Finally, take up some online courses on customer service.

8. On the job training- you will learn while you are on the job.

Good luck!
Romance / Re: Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise by 2goodbobo(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2023
2goodbobo:
Young Man focus on the sugar for now, ants will surely come later. You are already seeing the red flag but you’re blinded by lost.

Finish your 6 Month course and you will get many Girls that tickles your fancy. Not all girls are high maintenance or demanding. But as for that Girl, Run!!!!

Lust*
Romance / Re: Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise by 2goodbobo(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2023
Young Man focus on the sugar for now, ants will surely come later. You are already seeing the red flag but you’re blinded by lost.

Finish your 6 Month course and you will get many Girls that tickles your fancy. Not all girls are high maintenance or demanding. But as for that Girl, Run!!!!
Romance / Re: Help My Life , Am Confused by 2goodbobo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2023
If she is really your Aunty as you claimed then she should back you in the decision you are about to take. Your wife is only manipulating you and is wrong for a Married woman to be mingling with a single guy under your roof.

Terminate his rental contract and pay him off the remaining months. You must stamp your authority as a Man and ignore your Aunty because she will not be there to help you when your marriage will crash because of the guy.

Forget church matter. If your wife and the guy are good Christians, they would not even consider doing what they are doing in the first place.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by 2goodbobo(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2023
125k to abort a pregnancy? Wow! Btw how old is the pregnancy

1 Like

Family / Re: ** by 2goodbobo(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2023
Forget kidnap or rape. Your only concern now is for her not to get pregnant because the Okada man is definitely knacking her. Report her to the Mum so that when it happens you won’t be blame
Family / Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by 2goodbobo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
My wife just gave birth to my second child of recent and has been in the hospital for almost a week. Yesterday I went to the hospital to bring her and the new born to the house after a long stay at the hospital but to my greatest surprise, my father refused to allow us into the house. He had even already brought out our belongings. Me and my dad have not been in good terms since I got married to my wife in 3 years ago(even before then). He has been on my neck for years now, constantly and violently reminding me of how I should have left his house year ago and go live on my own, constantly throwing insult at me, telling me how I'm a disgrace to him and men in general, saying he regrets birthing me. I'm constantly letting him know that I'm not yet ready financially to stand on my own but he wouldn't listen. We've had countless fight turned physical because of this issue. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg for me because I'm planning on arresting him... He brought out our belongings and my first child, saying we would not sleep in the house. We were all outside from morning till evening, I had to go beg a neighbour to helpe accommodate my wife and new born for the mean time. I'm currently typing this from a friend's place. I'm planning on arresting him because how can someone be so wicked and heartless to your own son.

Save the money you want to use to arrest and get a small house even if it is self contain. Do you know how much you will spend at the police station? What are you arresting him for? Is he not the owner of the house?
Family / Re: My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. by 2goodbobo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
sqlPAIN:
My wife just gave birth to my second child of recent and has been in the hospital for almost a week. Yesterday I went to the hospital to bring her and the new born to the house after a long stay at the hospital but to my greatest surprise, my father refused to allow us into the house. He had even already brought out our belongings. Me and my dad have not been in good terms since I got married to my wife in 3 years ago(even before then). He has been on my neck for years now, constantly and violently reminding me of how I should have left his house year ago and go live on my own, constantly throwing insult at me, telling me how I'm a disgrace to him and men in general, saying he regrets birthing me. I'm constantly letting him know that I'm not yet ready financially to stand on my own but he wouldn't listen. We've had countless fight turned physical because of this issue. Yesterday was the tip of the iceberg for me because I'm planning on arresting him... He brought out our belongings and my first child, saying we would not sleep in the house. We were all outside from morning till evening, I had to go beg a neighbour to helpe accommodate my wife and new born for the mean time. I'm currently typing this from a friend's place. I'm planning on arresting him because how can someone be so wicked and heartless to your own son.
Family / Re: Feeling Soo Sad And Very Devastated I Lost My Beloved Father by 2goodbobo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Be consoled Bro. My deepest sympathy
Family / Re: Secure Your Home Premises With Our Solar Street Light by 2goodbobo(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Are you located in Abuja?
Romance / Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by 2goodbobo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rachel98:
Wicked and evil minds everywhere.

Indeed the heart of man is desperately wicked.

same fate will happen to your sister, and the Murderer will spend patapata 20 years in jail

He’s just being sarcastic

3 Likes

Events / Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2022
There is a budget for every wedding . It all depends on you and how you want it.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Zookeeper Mauled By 16-foot Crocodile In Front Of Terrified Crowd by 2goodbobo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Leave wild Animals alone for fukkk sake

1 Like

Family / Re: Family Issues by 2goodbobo(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Talk about the matter at hand which is the land he sacrificed without your consent and leave the “ I am the one taking care of my Family for 6Years”

Is your Husband you don’t need to tell the whole world that you are the one providing for the Family.

Your Husband is wrong for not consulting you about the land and you have every right to be mad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Lost My Job by 2goodbobo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
gstelly:
I don't even know how to start pardon my errors, my name is Nancy I school in Ambrose Alli university Ekpoma, I'm in my 3rd year now.
Last month i Decided to quit my job since my boss is deducting from my pay we agreed on 15k monthly most I was paid in a month was 12k at times he pays 8k although I was able to save 40k and I took loan to complete the money to enable me pay my school fees due to the strike since I started working February, so on the15th of last month also being the one sponsoring myself in school, I have till November to pay about 56k for my first semester school fees, with no one to call on and there is no way I could pay receiving less than 15k that's another reason I quitted the work,i was employed as a sales girl in one big supermarket with a pay of 25k although it was far from my house i spend #400 daily on transportation i even had to beg here on nairaland for assistance we agreed on 8am to 6pm after I started working he changed our agreement to 8am to 10pm he added 5k to our salary lest than 2weeks I was employed we wer robbed my phone and that of my colleague( she was employed August 20th) was stolen along with the day sale, when my boss he accused us of conniving with the thief to cut it short on Monday I went to work he told us (me & my colleague) not to bother coming to work and we should forget about the pay we should collect from the people we connive with to rob him, now I am very confuse I don't what to do I regret quitting my old job from Monday till now person never see work and time dae go

Only you get all this problem? Na only you waka come? This your format don cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.