Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

2goodbobo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2goodbobo's Profile / 2goodbobo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Family / Re: Is He Impotent by 2goodbobo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Relax your mind your Husband is not impotent. He is going through stress.
With time it will normalize. tagging your Husband impotent is a misnomer!

1 Like

Phones / Re: How A Robber-network Robbed Me On My Birthday ( Pictures Included) by 2goodbobo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Just call 622 and your issue will be resolved. 622 is NCC Contact centre number. What they do is to take down your complaint
and forward to your service/network providers for prompt resolution. Trust me it works because when they see is from
NCC they always resolve the issue sharply.

2 Likes

Family / Re: My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... by 2goodbobo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Their house their rules. When you get your house then you can give your own rules bro.

Intensify your job search so you can leave there. For now humble yourself and do as he says.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP Buries APC In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) by 2goodbobo(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mumurity of men. Smh
Romance / Re: Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... by 2goodbobo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided
Romance / Re: All Married Men Cheat On Their Wives by 2goodbobo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
No need for me to cheat because

Family / Re: If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story by 2goodbobo(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2016
KoldKash:
u apologise to her even when she is wrong...What's the idea behind that? So she shld stay wrong or what?

Most times i do so bro.The most important thing is peace in our home and if apologizing will ensure that peace,

then i dont mind doing it. Funny enough wifey has learnt that also. she now apologizes to me even when am wrong grin.

Marriage is all about sacrifice and compromise wink. Is always good to be the big one and show maturity by apologizing.

It averts malice and other unnecessary fued. Trust me it may look somehow to you but it pays. smiley

2 Likes

Family / Re: If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story by 2goodbobo(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2016
elantraceey:

Wow , this is beautiful smiley

May God continue to bless your marriage.

Amen dear. God bless you
Romance / Re: He Is Too Shy by 2goodbobo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dont ask him out but show him signs that you like him so he put 2 and 2 together.
Family / Re: If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story by 2goodbobo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
funmi2013:
. AwwWw so sweet I tap into ur happy marriage, am just a year in my marriage, I want to live long with hubby and be happy together with our children, may God bless our marriages

You shall live long with your Hubby and your children and also be happy in all ramifications of your marriage. thanx smiley

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Employers Shouldn't Discriminate Against Graduates by 2goodbobo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]Majority of 1.1,1.2 or 2.1 are always never the best. Today situation in Nigeria in terms of getting a job, based on grade, has made these grade obtainable, through backdoors with the help of lecturers that are never interested in quality on what you can do with the grade, but their pockets. We all went through the system. We know all these things. Due to these regards, companies and organisations are employing the best, grade wise and yet, productivity remains at low or zero levels. If this nation need to have all-round growth, emphasis on grade shouldn't play any part in terms of employment, but what can you do with whatever qualification either as an ND, HND, BSC, MBA, MSC, or PHD in your field of specialization and on the certificate. This will give everyone equal opportunity to come and defend yourself on what you have studied. Grade suppose to end up with the school record for the sole purpose of furthering education of individual when needed. With this, student will belt up for whatever course of study, knowing fully well that "Defence", will be a determinant factor for employment. Employers will get out the best through this means. Lecturer will no longer hold the destiny of student in the hands. Malpractices will drastically reduced from both sides of students and lecturers.[/size]

I concur with you 100%
Family / Re: If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story by 2goodbobo(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2016
ivyT:

Aww.this is so lovely

i tap into ur marriage success.Amen

You shall have yours like mine or even better wink. tnx a lot

1 Like

Family / Re: If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story by 2goodbobo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
I can beat my chest and confidently tell you that i am happily married.

I have been married for few years now and we dated for more than a year

before we got married. My wife is so loving, God-fearing, lettered, good cook, beautiful,

submissive, and a helper. Infact i got married to my wife when i had no job and she

was really supportive. But all that is history because God blessed me with a job few weeks

after my wedding. We dont just see ourselves as couples but friends hence, is so easy for us

to leave together and apologise to each other when fight dey grin. God has blessed our union

with a beautiful girl. I want to use this medium to say a big thank you to my wife for all the

unconditional love you have shown me. Marraige with you is simple wink. I will marry you over

and over again! You have made me wear the crown of a prince among my firends and fam.

I can only pray to God to sustain us and keep us together.Honestly i dont have any reason

to complain about my marriage or my wife.

Finally, I also believe that if you show your wife love and affection, there is no how she will

not do the same to you. I also dont see myself as the head but instead see us as one body

and i make sure i apologise to her even when she is wrong. Like my Father will always say

" When you learn to say sorry for no reason at all then you are ready for marriage". Merci tout le monde.

139 Likes 12 Shares

Career / Re: Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further by 2goodbobo(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Imagine the money Nigeria can generate from Churches and Mosques if they are meant to be paying tax.

Just thinking out loud! Is high time to look for other sources of revenue instead of concentrating on Oil.

1 Like

Family / Re: Do I Take A Fifth Jamb Form At 23? Someone Please Help Me. by 2goodbobo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Don't be discouraged bro. Buhari contested presidential election not once not twice but thrice and he eventually won. Is not howfar your mates have gone but how well. you can still pick up and overtake them bro. Your problem is more of psychological.

Stay strong and stay focus. Never give up because this year will be your year of success in all ramifications.
Family / Re: Describe 2015 With A Word by 2goodbobo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Awesome
Romance / Re: Difference Between 31st December And 1st January by 2goodbobo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
One second is the difference

1 Like

Family / Re: Is It Too Much? by 2goodbobo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Funny enough when you die (God forbid) their life will go on and they will survive somehow.
so don't always displeased yourself just to please them. You can't help everybody bro. Do the one you can and sternly tell the others off. They should go and hustle for themselves.

If you must start your own family and plan your future then this is the time to learn to say no to some certain demands and focus on yourself.

Peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. by 2goodbobo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
As the oracle of God, i speak to your life and marriage. Go and multiply IJN. Have faith bro that's all you need and it shall come to pass.

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri by 2goodbobo(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2015
So where are the pictorial evidence to buttress your claim?
Crime / Re: Beware! New Mode Of Robbery In Lagos. by 2goodbobo(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Atmmachine:
Legalize guns in Nigeria.
Problem solved.

On the contrary it will worsen. See what America is going through today. Legalizing Guns in Nigeria will only increase crime.
Romance / Re: Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts by 2goodbobo(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Babe I can promise you that nobody is 10/10. What if you find a next guy that is an extrovert and then he turns out to be a woman beater?

Work it out with him.

4 Likes

Health / Re: My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today by 2goodbobo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
It won't be out of place if you had paid the bill for the girl and save her life. Am sure her family would have refunded you the cost. If i were in your shoes, I would have gone extra mile to help her because I can't stand such situations. I know myself I just can't. No matter what it was I would have assisted her.

I'm practically shading tears for the girl. I just can't imagine how helpless she was and no one could help her until she passed away. Lets learn to love one another and show love when it matters most . R.I.P to the dead. My heart goes out to her family.

2 Likes

Family / Re: Advice Needed: His Wife Will Not Allow Him Rest. by 2goodbobo(m): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Wait first which kind Bank is she working that she closes late and comes back 11:00pm? shocked shocked

Both of you must reach a compromise and meet each other half way.

Get an older maid if you know you don't have any hidden agenda with the

current young maid. Talk to your wife to come back early because is doable.

Try and set up a business for her before asking her to resign her job.
Family / Re: Upside Down Marriage by 2goodbobo(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2015
Debeloved87:
Hello bro.. I understand your plight, you don't want to quit the marriage because you don't want divorce issue to stop you from making heaven . well you are right and that's why your pastors and others are making all means to settle the quarrel between you and your wife..... If you have been closer to prayer, you will have ask God to reveal the kind of person she is to you before you marry her, 3 days fasting from morning till 7pm and mid night prayer of just 30min will have save you from this hell you find yourself, unmhh, this your situation is really worrisome, the first mistake you made is not making adequate research on that girl before you married her,... Well the deed is already done. You can divorce her on the ground of adultery (runs girl) but if she has changed there won't be need for that, am sorry you can't divorce her because she is a witch or diabolic, it's your cross to carry, neither can you divorce her because of violence, you should have know her before now, don't forget is till death do you apart,.

Now if you are bent on making heaven and you persist with her and she eventually kill you and you make heaven, well good for you and bad for her cause she will be jailed and then release to remarry and continue her promiscuity and witchcraft, If you turned against her and kill her then Blood on your hands, bad for you, If you divorce her on no ground apart from adultery then you are against the law and on the judgement day the law will stand against you, am sure you know that, but if you fast and pray for days that God should arrest her and changed her life, definitely one day God will hear you and will do your bidding and you will have a one nice happy family again.

Am sure God must have been trying to touch her and changed her for the better so that she can fulfill her purpose on earth but He needs someone to stand in gap for her, luckily you are the chosen one to stand in gap for her, so do it and have a one better peaceful family.

Don't be discouraged brother, if God can changed Saul to Paul then he can changed your wife to the best.

Gracias...

Best advice so far even though many will disagree with me.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly by 2goodbobo(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
The major problem we face as a Country is budget implementation. Is not about reading budget and
making great speeches, but is about how effective the budget is implemented. I just hope this present
Government can implement it's policies. Even if it is up to 80% and watch how Nigeria will grow!
Politics / Re: FG Orders Issuance Of Single Identification Numbers For Citizens by 2goodbobo(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2015
nous sommes dans le temps de la fin
[/quote]

Oui nous sommes
Romance / Re: I Love Her But I Am Considering A Break Up For Good. by 2goodbobo(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2015
The same advice you would give to your Brother when he comes to you with such predicament, is the same
advice you should give yourself now. You and I know that she is not someone you should marry and duel
with. The red flag are just too many and she is not someone that is willing to change or adjust. tell her off bro.

1 Like

Health / Re: When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This by 2goodbobo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks for that info, but Pikin wey go die go die

and pikin wey go well go well grin
Romance / Re: See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime by 2goodbobo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bisjosh:
Has she asked before?
If no, I dnt see reason why u cannot send if you are capable. She might really be in dear need of it. She also promised to send it back the next day.

Have sent to a male friend before cos he was in dear need of it.

Not every favour turns out to be about gold digging cos naija guys now take #20 favour for gold digging.

How nice of you to send airtime to guys who are in need.

For the sake of correction, is dire need and not dear need. smiley cheers
Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back by 2goodbobo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
I remember this day vividly. The show was organized by Benson&Hedghes at old parade ground extension in area10 Garki Abuja.

Their performance was off the hook that day. So much energy. How time flies.
Romance / Re: Where And How Can One Find Truly Faithful Wife Materials.. by 2goodbobo(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2015
What is the fuss about marrying a virgin? I hope you know that marrying a virgine is not a guarantee to a happy marriage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.