Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

2goodbobo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2goodbobo's Profile / 2goodbobo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Family / Re: I Married My Pastor's Daughter, And Now This Is Happening by 2goodbobo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yes you are being childish. Her past is her past. Just because you married her as a virgin doesn’t mean you are better than her. Why did you not discuss her body count before marriage?

Marrying a virgin doesn’t guarantee she will be a better wife. Marriage is like a gift box, take whatever you find inside it and make it better.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) by 2goodbobo(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Take heart bro
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Help Am About To Leave My 100,000 Paying Job To Start A Bakery Business by 2goodbobo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
You never can tell if you don't take the bold step. Go for it bro. The greatest mistake people make in life is not taking risk .
Phones / Re: Who Has Experienced This New Style Of Fraud by 2goodbobo(m): 8:58pm On May 15, 2022
Normal level na. I am aware of it. It happened to me too but i didn't waste time to talk to the old man. Usually the pin of the airtime is fake

56 Likes 10 Shares

Romance / Re: A Phase I Would Never Forget by 2goodbobo(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2022
Good one bro. When you fall the only option left is to rise again and continue hustling. Never stay down or be discouraged about any bad situation you find yourself
Family / Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by 2goodbobo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Your Father has the right to sell or claim the properties because he was Her Husband.

57 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: My Confused Marital Life by 2goodbobo(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2022
The very first Day you agreed to Marry Him is confirmation of your resolve to stay with Him and love Him regardless of his flaws. You said it yourself that you still love Him so there is still hope to rescue your Marriage.

He has shown remorse by displaying good deeds even without you asking for it. I believe he still loves you too but the problem i see here is lack of communication. Have a talk with him and let him know the hurt he did to you and if he shows remorse and apologise please forgive Him and move back to the House.

No marriage is perfect my dear. I do not support domestic abuse. However, forgive and pray for him so that God will touch him. Finallly, before you move back to his House, call a family meeting (Your People/His People) and let him promise not to lay his hands on you again. You too learn to briddle your tongue and control your Mouth maybe the way you talk to him could be disrespectful.

Best of luck.

5 Likes

Family / Re: Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion] by 2goodbobo(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2022
I cant fathom what you wrote up there. Write in proper English please.
Family / Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by 2goodbobo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nothing wrong in allowing the Girl to head the businesses. Is the Girl not human? When the Boy is busy fooling around with his life?

If i was the Father i will do the same thing. Irresponsible Child be it Male or Female is a no no. I am sure the Girl will take care of the businesses and the Mother. Person way drop out of School and is wayward does not deserve anything if not he will squander everything and run the business down.

610 Likes 28 Shares

Romance / Re: What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Of Relationship? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shimmaa:
This is really depressing me cuz I have invested so much in our relationship and I was even thinking of sponsoring her masters in abroad.

My mental health is at stake and I may loose my mind eventually...

What a joke you are. You want to send Somebody that doesn't love you abroad to study? So local heartbreak she is giving you is not enough is international Heart break you want abi. Guy free that girl and be a Man you won't die. You will be okay eventually. Pls let Her go
Autos / Re: Registered 2009 Corolla Super Neat by 2goodbobo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
2million if you interested in selling for that price will pay for it on 7th of January 2022.
Romance / Re: Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild by 2goodbobo(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
ahmthankgod:
You need to get mind for wetin i wan tell you. Go near the alter where their they do offering carry microphone and kindly call her out, do some little speech and you put one knee down by that time people don they shout with joy and ask her that proposal question surely it will be very suprising and romantic

He should make sure he gets the consent of the Pastor to do so
Family / Re: So Heavy On My Mind by 2goodbobo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Olumighty123:
At times, it's like we living just to die.. Rest on Kolawole, May God rest your gentle soul, it's too hard on us but what can we do? Looking back at our childhood memories and i'm still feeling the pain sad Meanwhile, I stay waiting by the phone, Hoping I get a call, telling a nigga that you home cry cry

Stay strong bro. Death is a clothe we all must wear sooner or later.
Family / Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by 2goodbobo(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Wrong move Bro. Familiarity will surely come to play either with Her or her Family. Is not possible to stay in same compound and not relate.

Look for somewhere else.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by 2goodbobo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nancee4love:

Thank you very much sir, I appreciate you. I much more of a better woman with him. Like I said he is a keeper, hmmm that guy has tolerated and accomodated my own bulshit as well. But I love his maturity sincerely, his approach to things amazes me. My ex has slapped me 3times cause of my excesses you know we ladies na, but this my church guy with talk and patience was able to talk me into putting my life in order cos I am no longer a baby. I saw myself getting more mature and behaving more matured with him and yet he has never demanded for money or sex.

He is surely the One for you. Looking forward to your wedding with him grin.
Romance / Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by 2goodbobo(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Nancee4love:
UPDATE UPDATE HERE...
Thank you all for you candid advice and i hid to some and i took the bull by the horn and i asked him who am i to him after all he had said to me. He looked into my eyes and said to me i am special in his eyes and that our friendship has gone beyond friendship, that he was actually going through the healing process and he planned to ask me out on my birthday to be his girlfriend and ultimately be his wife. He explained all his plans to me and asked me if i will stand by him and support him, and that i should promise him i wont let him down.
He told me that their is only one guaranty he will give me in this life and that is God in ur future we are secure together. He may not have it all now but he said it with confidence that he can never be a failure and never be poor in this life. But we have to start from somewhere.
He went to his wardrobe and brought out a gift he bought for me and handed it over to me. It was a perfume.
Tears came out from my eyes and i told him Kay i love you, and i will always love. I left his house by 9pm last night me that use to take bolt always found myself hopping on ogada, because that was what could get last night because of time. Who cares the guy i loved has already voiced out his intentions and plans towards me.
Thank you people i am grateful sure our wedding pictures will be posted here by his grace. I am moving away from my friends and getting new friends, i have not even told my mom yet about this development, same with my aunt. I have to rush here and say it.
Just keep us in prayers. Kay i love you and i will always love you.

I am happy for you, now you have closure. Glad you hid to my advise and held the meeting with him. I am convinced that he is the right Man for you.

Make sure your keep to your promise of standing by him in every situation.

Good luck.
Romance / Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by 2goodbobo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:
1. What my Pastors wife told me.
Hmmm Kai. My pastors wife told me things this guy never told me in 18months. Maybe because he feels that he has not known me enough to voice out.
She said he has been with them for over 9yrs and stayed with them for 3yrs in family house before he moved to his own apartment.
She said he is not in any relationship for now that all his relationships did not work out majorly because of sex and money. That he had dated some couple of girls in church but did not work out. Actually 2 ladies. The first one tore his heart apart and wrecked him financially. She said they were both in relationship with this church girl, he sponsored her to school, sent her on a skill acquisition program. They were already in premarital counseling both families were involved and preparation were going on for intro and traditional marriage.
Before the the girl went and got pregnant for another guy, she the girl told him no sex relationship not knowing she was having sex with another guy which resulted into pregnancy because the guy had money the girl is just greedy and ungrateful said my pastors wife. Because if this girl my church guy lost about 2.4m due to pressure she was putting the guy financially. The relationship has to end and it created another drama in the family that I will talk about.
She told me that d guy is an orphan and has been fending for himself for years and does not have entitlement mentality even though he has brothers who can help him. Everything he has today came by favour and labour.
My pastors wife Said the guy is a very nice and calm person that he is the only one they can trust in the church. He has never betrayed them in 9yrs, others have betrayed them but he has not.

Wow what a revelation. So far nothing is bad about His past. Your Pastor's Wife vouching for him goes to show how nice he is. I wait further update on what he told you.
Romance / Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by 2goodbobo(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

Thank you for this.. I will have conversation with him tomorrow after church, we are in the same unit in church so I will tell him I am coming over to his house later to talk with him, I truly don't want to appear desperate before him and my heart is beating fast what if he say I see u as a friend ... I don't think my legs can carry me out of his house to my house, I may end up crying my eyes out.

My Sister is better you ask than to be kept in the dark. Have an open mind that the meeting will either produce a good or bad outcome.

You have nothing to lose by asking. Forget about whether he will feel yo are desperate. Imagine keeping you in an unsure relationship for another 2 Years? See him after service and sort it out. Time is going my dear.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by 2goodbobo(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2021
1. Dont listen to your Friends because samd friends will laugh at you tomorrow if you leave him and settle for Richer Man and get treated badly in marriage tomorrow.

2. He earns 80k today but he can also earn 500k tomorrow. Dont look at the now look at the future. He has the potential to make it

3. True and genuine love in Men is scarce these days amd base on what you said about him i think he is the right Guy for you.

4. I gold digger does not pretend or linger before he shows you his true color of gold digging. 18 Months is enough to show you he does not care about your "Money".

5. Marrying a Man from South South is not a gaurantee for happy Marriage. Dont let nobody decide for you who you will get married to.

6. Have a serious conversation with the Guy and let him tell you what he thinks of you and if he sees a future with you. No time to delay again, 18 Months is enough for him to decide what he wants.

7. Finally, follow your Heart.

I wish you all the best.

21 Likes

Family / Re: Please I Need Your Advice by 2goodbobo(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2021
No perfect Woman out there bro. My advise is to marry her since you know the kind of person she is. You cant deny that you have not been sleeping with other girls too.

Forget your Friends they cant decide for you

1 Like

Family / Re: The Event That Shook My Faith In God by 2goodbobo(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hmmm be consoled Bro. I feel your pain because it happened to me too. I lost 3 people in my Family withing 1 year. I dont think i can recover from the loss.

Death is indeed painful especially when it happens to people very close to you.

1 Like

Family / Re: A Stranger Gives A Trader 200k, A House And A Shop (pics, Video) by 2goodbobo(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2020
God bless Governorscousine for his kind gestures to humanity
Romance / Re: I Want To Be A Billionaire Before November by 2goodbobo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
What are you doing for living?

He works at Ikeja Airport
Family / Re: Some Families Are Really Suffering This Period by 2goodbobo(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
God bless you bro. Is good to be kind
Family / Re: Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
For National peace to reign, please whenever you want to assist you bro dont let your Wife know. This will save you all these stress.
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named As Juventus' MVP Of The Year by 2goodbobo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
G.O.A.T. well deserved
Family / Re: My Younger Sister Or My Boss Daughter ?? by 2goodbobo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Invite the Daughter of your former Boss.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Stabs Brother To Death Over Soft Drink In Lagos by 2goodbobo(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2020
So sad their Parents have lost Two of them,One to the cold hands of Death and the other to Life sentence at Kirikiri Prison for Murder.
Romance / Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by 2goodbobo(m): 6:35am On May 18, 2020
You see that your Girl? She will never change. Dont mistake pitty for love. The earlier you realize you cant change her the better for you.
Sports / Re: Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years by 2goodbobo(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2020
Drogba doesn't deserve the Award to be fair. We have notable Strikers like Pauleta and Cavani that have won many titles and scored so many goals.
Romance / Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by 2goodbobo(m): 1:27am On Apr 30, 2020
There is no timeline nor template as to when one should get Married. Everything depends on when you feel right about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.