Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,646 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

2odd's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2odd's Profile / 2odd's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 21 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
3. Inherited ‘snake genes’

According to the snake woman of Africa, the ability to twist and turn her body into these positions was inherited from her grandmother.

Even though she never met the woman, she was told she had the ability to do everything the young lady does with her body.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
2. Twisted

For her to able to smile in this position, then you have to know she is not in any form of pain. She considers it normal for her to be able to move her body as she wants.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
1. Meet Nokulunga Buthelezi

The snake woman is a South African who is known as Lunga because of her ability to contort her body. You may never see this as big deal until you get into that position. She can bend her body in ways that will make you feel like she does not have bones at all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Seeing is believing! It may seem like a make-believe story if you are being told there is a someone who is able to twist her body into different shapes and forms.

While it is understandable that some people’s bodies have changed and become flexible because of the series of exercises they do, we also have to understand that some people are naturally flexible.

There is an extent to which a full grown man can twist his body irrespective of his flexibility. Anything that passes that level is thought to be scary as people worry about the person breaking a bone or twisting the organs of the body.

Some people simply cannot watch when they see flexible people pull off their stunts; they feel those extremely flexible people are no longer human since their bodies can be likened to a rubber that stretches and go back to its form.

But when it comes the lady that is referred to as the snake woman of Africa, you will be totally amazed. This lady has defied the odds when it comes to flexibility; she has won the hearts of many people within and outside the African continent.

She is gifted and unique in her own way; she is able to throw her body into awkward shapes and positions with little or no efforts. The clothes she wears are snake-like making her look more slithery when she changes position.

This is simply flexibility at its peak; this African woman got her title as a result of the unique talent she has. Find below some of the pictures of the woman called the snake woman of Africa:

Source: https://www.naij.com/976165-see-woman-called-snake-woman-africa-photos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICk-KUGOmmQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxyy58HS4Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB4uNRyDOpk

6 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Fayose Speaks About Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA by 2odd(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
– Governor Fayose detected fraud in pictures of Aisha Buhari with Michelle Obama, claiming that Buhari’s wife photoshoped them

– However, Reno Omokri and some other Nigerians say that Fayose goes too far, saying that Buhari is the Lord’s anointed, for now

Governor Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the pictures of the president’s wife Aisha Buhari with United States first lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama.

Fayose revealed this through his media aide, Lere Olayinka, who posted a statement on his Facebook account.

Mr Olayinka said that the pictures from the meeting look like a more photo-shopped image.

– Governor Fayose detected fraud in pictures of Aisha Buhari with Michelle Obama, claiming that Buhari’s wife photoshoped them

– However, Reno Omokri and some other Nigerians say that Fayose goes too far, saying that Buhari is the Lord’s anointed, for now

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Governor Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the pictures of the president’s wife Aisha Buhari with United States first lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama.

Fayose revealed this through his media aide, Lere Olayinka, who posted a statement on his Facebook account.

Mr Olayinka said that the pictures from the meeting look like a more photo-shopped image.

READ ALSO: Aisha Buhari vs Michelle Obama (floral print)

He wrote: “First Lady of Rwanda, Mrs Jeannette Kagame tweeted this picture that she took with Mrs Michelle Obama at the “Spousal Reception hosted by Mrs Obama, on the occasion of the #UNGA71″ at exactly 9:39pm yesterday.

“President Buhari’s Wife, Aisha tweeted her own picture with Mrs Michelle Obama at exactly 12:10am today, claiming the picture was taken at her (Mrs Obama) “broadway event about girl empowerment. Now look at the two pictures taken at two different events. Mrs Michelle Obama’s posture was the same in the two pictures. Was it that Mrs Obama was stationed like a statue to take the two pictures? Okay nah, finally finally, can we have other pictures she “took” with Mrs Michelle Obama? Or was the ASO VILLA PHOTOSHOPER (sorry photographer) who “took” the picture forbidden from taking more than ONE PICTURE?”

However, Reno Omokri, former aide of Goodluck Jonathan, defended President Buhari’s wife, saying that the allegation that Aisha Buhari photoshopped her picture with Michelle Obama is false.

“Even if you don’t like President Buhari, don’t take it out on his wife or family. I’ve been at these functions. People line up to take pictures with the alpha who maintains the same pose. I don’t like President Muhammadu Buhari. I don’t believe him. I will never ever vote for him. Yet, I mention him by name every day in prayer. Not some days. EVERYDAY. I do this because I fear God. I will criticize him. But if I do criticize him, it will be because of something he is guilty of not due to something he and his wife are innocent of. Whether you like it or not, Buhari is the Lord’s anointed, for now. If you are going to move against the Lord’s anointed, better have truth on your side or you end up like Rechab and Baanah!” Omokri said through his social account.

Source :https://www.naij.com/976411-fayose-detects-fraud-aisha-buharis-picture-michelle-obama-photos.html

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Tonia Ferrari Okoro: I Pulled Down My Jeans & Showed Actors My Naked Bum Is Real by 2odd(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tonia what again ? Ferrari bah ? Some pple don't know some names is a curse for them. U dont have to show a Ferrari if u have it.they will know. She should just change her name to keke napep . Beside ukwu plenty for yoruba side wella. Make i no lie ? I dont know her ,i never c her movie before. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Loce by 2odd(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
.zz

1 Share

Romance / Re: Loce by 2odd(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2016

1 Share

Romance / Loce by 2odd(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is kinda funny

Cc: ishilove,airforce1, seun,lalasticlala.

1 Share

Politics / Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by 2odd(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Rifts like this lead to the gradual demise of PDP , THERE'S no way APC is going to win now,
Do u expect aketi to support the winner if he looses an election he originally won ??. ,
Anyway its a Good day to b a delegate in ondo state, at least they will give pple those money they were hoarding .
Politics / Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by 2odd(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
Rifts like this lead to the gradual demise of PDP , THERE'S no way APC is going to win now,
Do u expect aketi to support the winner if he looses an election he originally won ??.
Politics / Ondo Apc Primaries: Panel Nullifies Akeredolu Election by 2odd(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
APC set for fresh primaries in Ondo

– All Progressives Congress (APC) appeal committee
set up for the Ondo state governorship primary election
has cancelled the election that produced Rotimi
Akeredolu (SAN) as the governorship candidate
– The committee recommended that a rerun primary
should be held immediately
Rotimi Akeredolu APC governorship candidate
The All Progressives Congress (APC) appeal committee
set up for the Ondo state governorship primary election
has cancelled the election that produced Rotimi
Akeredolu (SAN) as the governorship candidate.
The committee recommended that a rerun primary
should be held immediately to beat the deadline set by
the Independent National Electoral Committee (INEC).
According to a report by Nation newspaper, the
committee directed the party leadership to come up with
a properly harmonised list acceptable to all contenders
should be compiled, adding that the delegates’ list
should be released, not on the eve of the primary, but
much earlier to give sufficient time for the take-off of
elections and avoid being used in favour of any
aspirant.
It pointed out that although there was substantial
compliance with rules during the primary, “that
consideration may not be sufficient reason to ignore such
serious and weighty, identified irregularities”.
The panel suggested that the party’s national leadership
should revert to the earlier delegates’ list, distributed to
aspirants in Abuja shortly before the controversial
primary.
“In view of the change mantra of this administration, it is
pertinent that the party blazes the trail by refusing to
condone a less than perfect exercise. We, therefore,
formally submit our recommendations for the National
Working Committee (NWC) to use its discretionary powers
in line with the APC constitution and the Electoral Act to
arrive at a final decision,” the committee said.
The committee said it received six petitions with three
complaints coming from three aspirants; Chief Olusola
Oke, Dr. Olusegun Abraham and Prof. Ajayi Boroffice;
the Chairman of Ondo Central APC, Mr. Adegboyega
Adedipe, his Ondo East counterpart, Mr. Akintunde
Temitope, and Mrs. Toyin Ajinde, a delegate.
The appeal committee said “the late distribution, the
aspirant claimed, didn’t afford them sufficient time to lobby
delegates. The situation was further compounded by the
appearance of strange names of persons they couldn’t
easily locate.”
“Equally disturbing is the public perception of the primary.
there have been so many negative reports on this exercise
all over the print, electronic and social media…A party
founded on a platform of due process and which prides
itself with zero tolerance for corruption and fraud, cannot
be seen to condone illegality.”
Recall that major forces within the party have split the
party into three major factions ahead of the 2019
election.

CC: lalasticlala,seun,ishilove ,airforce1
Politics / Re: Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary by 2odd(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
They are just digging their own grave

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused by 2odd(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2016
cosby02:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/19/shouted-nigeria-already-recession-2014-abused-power-orji-kalu/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Pls where is the link to what he said in 2014 ?? , abi internet no exist den ? , i understand freedom of speech before n after was also guaranteed then. He should give me a video /an interview /paper. Where he said it in 2014.

1 Like 1 Share

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Body Arts by 2odd(m): 12:25am On Sep 19, 2016
yellowbeauty:
were these drawn on their body or are they wearing it as clothes?
they are completely nude ,so it was drawn on their body
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Body Arts by 2odd(m): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2016
More of it

1 Share

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Body Arts by 2odd(m): 12:03am On Sep 19, 2016
More pix

1 Share

Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Body Arts by 2odd(m): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2016
Body art is art made on, with, or consisting of, the human body Body art is art made on, with, or consisting of, the human body. The most common forms of body art are tattoos and body piercings. Other types include scarification, branding, subdermal implants, scalpelling, shaping (for example tight-lacing of corsets), full body tattoo and body painting.

Body art is also a sub-category of performance art, in which artists use or abuse their own body to make their particular statements. More extreme body art can involve mutilation or pushing the body to its physical limits.

In more recent times, the body has become a subject of much broader discussion and treatment than can be reduced to body art in its common understanding. Important strategies that question the human body are: implants, body in symbiosis with the new technologies, virtual bodies, among others.

Cc: erad,prof800,lalasticlala,ishilove,

1 Share

Computers / Re: Computer Short Keys :pix by 2odd(m): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Last but not the least

1 Share

Computers / Re: Computer Short Keys :pix by 2odd(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
More of it

1 Share

Computers / Re: Computer Short Keys :pix by 2odd(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
More

1 Share

Computers / Re: Computer Short Keys :pix by 2odd(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
More pix

1 Share

Computers / Computer Short Keys :pix by 2odd(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lookin for short keys ,here u go
Cc: skydancer,maleeq,lalasticlala

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 8 Male Artists Who Have Lost Their Mojo/Magic by 2odd(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
BEZ

Yes, we get it marriage is very important in a man’s life but again, should that be the reason for the creativity which at a time gushed out in torrents to now be reduced to a trickle/ Bez, is one of the super talented Nigerian acts, who do not rely on just their vocals, which by the way, he seems to have in all folds and shades, but puffed up with a mastery of some musical instruments. His brand of music can only be described as unusual as with justa single album, ‘Super Sun’, he managed to secure a place in the hearts of the millions whose souls are embedded in hip hop, fuji and alternative sounds. His song, ‘Stupid Song’ went on to top charts and snag awards, placing him in shows and tours which were highly successful until it all came to a ‘ one minute Randomic halt ‘ which further buttressed my issue.

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 8 Male Artists Who Have Lost Their Mojo/Magic by 2odd(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
WANDE COAL

His stint on Olamide’s Who You Epp made me wonder if he was cool with his career aging reversely, like really did he not think he sounded silly voicing that part on the track? Now, we all know Wande, is a phenomenal act, from the start of his career, he had always shone above the rest. From his dancing stint to his entrance into the Mo’Hit’s fold, Wande Coal ensured he was ‘epically’ felt on any track he laced with his vocals, rangng from hits like ‘Bumper to Bumper’, ‘Ololofe’, ‘Taboo’, ‘You Bad’, ‘Pere’, amongst several others. Then he left Mo’Hits, joined Mavins but soon, stormed out of the label, this was after surviving his album being delayed at Mo’Hits. Dripping off betrayal and failed promises, Wande Coal gradually slipped off our radar with his desire for doing songs that are just like the subscription I have at home, BASIC.

2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: 8 Male Artists Who Have Lost Their Mojo/Magic by 2odd(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
DAMMY KRANE

Fine faced boy in Chidinma’s {Story for another day]defining track Kedike,we all coveted and literary drooled over when he finally dropped his own songs. He has released single, which when put together should be an album and he has lit hearts, charts and stages with some of them. Krane, who hit the limelight in 2012, same year he was signed and released his first song titled, ‘My Dear’ was nominated in the ‘Next Rated’ artiste category at that year’s Headies. Fast forward to 2016 armed with ‘xteristics of a silly/jaw dropping body of work’, it seems all Dammy Krane needed was four years to redefine the grace to grass story he so effortlessly created with his

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 8 Male Artists Who Have Lost Their Mojo/Magic by 2odd(m): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
KETCHUP

Someone type in Ketchup singer on google and see what brings up. In as much as I want to really go in on this artistes, I feel the first story you find about him on google says it all…perhaps he has been that way for a very long time now.

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 8 Male Artists Who Have Lost Their Mojo/Magic by 2odd(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
9ice

For years, 9ice gave us memorable hooks delivered in same memorable vocals communicated in of course the memorable language, Yoruba. His first two albums, Certificate and Gongo Aso, had singles which not only topped charts but also electrified it, these albums were basically an avenue for spawning hits. Like I said in my last post, 9ice’s music was basically the soundtrack to some people’s life as he had tracks which were not only relatable but singalongs. His emergence on the scene was like a breath of fresh air in and out of the music industry. Fast forward to his marital woes and split from ID Cabasa , everything turned grey and like the trooper that he is, he struggled to remain relevant by releasing song after song, forgetting that there was a reason why he was loved back then. Sometimes the secret isn’t about the medium of communication sir. Find this fault and please make us all dance and sing like we no one is watching.

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 8 Male Artists Who Have Lost Their Mojo/Magic by 2odd(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
TERRY G

He alone could magically sing the same melody, change up the lyrics and titles, stamp a new name on it and have millions swoon over it like it was a different song entirely, yes, he is the akpako master, and for years, we reveled in his madness alongside, enjoying every bit of freedom he placed on our laps without as much as feeling like we might need to have a me talk time. For years, Terry G, dished out hits, collaborated on successful songs, landed the biggest shows, topped charts e.t.c until in recent year, he suddenly fell out of the surface of the earth [so it seems] the once vibrant, carefree, highly successful speaking in not tongue genius, now is a shadow of his vibrant musically self. He now does club shows and even free shows all in dire need of staying relevant. Here is a thought, how about get a song writer, record a brilliantly hyper-active song, and put it out for your fans and no….nuff with the gospel, my life ish storytelling babbling , because every other sad act out there seems to be doing it doesn’t make it cool or appreciated.

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 8 Male Artists Who Have Lost Their Mojo/Magic by 2odd(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
TUFACE

This legend has one of hip hop’s memorable voices. Right from his times as one third of the boy group,
Plantashan Boys, back in the 2000’s,
Tuface , stood out. His fame and prominence blew to a greater height upon going solo, dropping highly successful albums which held within it massive hits such as ‘African Queen’ an evergreen track that stamped an imaginary approval on his forehead as ‘The Voice Of Africa’ Tuface reigned supreme and rode on the back of success; headlining shows, dropping hits, doing international collaborations e.t.c until he drove off the road of success. With each release this one time sensational artiste seems to be going on a downward spiral on charts and seems to bee finding it difficult to release another iconic love song or even any love song that will move us the way his old ones did back then. It now seems even the shows and endorsement and achievements Tubaba, has snagged over the years seems like he got them through pity or past glory.

1 Share

Celebrities / 8 Male Artists Who Have Lost Their Mojo/Magic by 2odd(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
There is nothing more disturbing than that essential masterpiece of an artiste who churned out hits after hits suddenly deciding its okay to go on self-retirement without prior notice, so to speak.
For this post, we will be talking about the top 8 singers, who once ruled their chart but in recent years have succeeded in losing their way. Yes, due to their passion for the craft, they have tried to put out some NEW stuff which never did latch on instead, gave us an underwhelming and disturbing feeling of being savagely raped/robbed, with a few making matters worse with awkward resuscitating collaboratio Maybe its time to yell out in Simi’s voice, STOP, but again, should we? I for one would love to hear new stuff from a few of them

Cc: lalasticlala,ladyf,ishilove,airforce1,seun

SOURCE:
http://tooxclusive.com/editorial/8-male-artists-lost-mojo/
Politics / Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by 2odd(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
aarressa:
Chei!!!! This is not fair o... grin

See as Aregbe defeated the whole of SE.. grin grin

Aregbe the champion... grin grin

www.viviangist.com/gov-willie-obiano-marks-2-years-in-office-anambra-state
Since u are still high on oshogbo weed kindly. Read his achievement there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.