Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

2odd's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2odd's Profile / 2odd's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 21 pages)

Politics / Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by 2odd(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
aarressa:

grin grin grin

Aregbe the champion... grin grin grin

Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State
Since the problem of non-payment of salaries
for public sector workers
across states of the federation became
national issue early this year,
the Aregbesola government, which started the
policy of denying workers
their salaries since late 2014, has been going
to town to claim a form
of victory. We are told that the government is
actually doing better
than most state governments in the country
on the issue of salary
payment. However, before Aregbesola
government and its town-criers, go
to town with their cheap propaganda, these
are the facts on salaries
and pensions in the state:
1. Resident doctors in the state are owed
salaries of more than 7
months. Hospitals were shut down for months
as a result of the
non-payment of salaries of medical personnel.
The impact of the
shutdown and low morale resulting from non-
payment of salaries is
better imagined. The doctors, disturbed by the
worsening health
situation in the state called off their strike, yet
the government
refused to pay their outstanding salaries.
2. Retirees on state’s payroll have not been
paid their ‘half-pension’
(half of a monthly pension) since February,
2016, while government
still owes arrears of half payment of eight
months. Thus, effectively,
government owes them pension arrears of
nine months.
3. Only primary school and local government
retirees have received
‘half-pension’ up to April 2016. That the
government hasn’t paid their
pensions, albeit half, up to date shows that
Aregbesola government is
tampering with local government funds and
allocations; because
pensions of these sections of retirees are
mostly paid from local
government allocations, which have been
released up to June, 2016. So,
when the government triumphantly claimed
that it had been cleared of
graft and fund mismanagement by auditors
and anti-graft agencies, know
that such clearance was a black market one
gotten from Jankara market.
4. Those retirees on contributory pension
scheme fare worse. The
government has failed to make its
contributions to the scheme. As a
result, many retirees on this scheme have not
been paid their
entitlements, several months after retirement.
Many cannot pay their
bills including children’s school fees, rents,
etc., while many others
have died as a result of inability to pay
medical bills or feed
properly.
5. Public sector workers have not been paid
half-salary since May,
2016. If this is added to the half payment
arrears of ten months, it
means the government effectively owes
workers full salary arrears of
eight months.
6. Many workers have been put into financial
woes with the illegal
half salaries being paid. Many workers, when
salaries were fully paid
up till 2014, have had to resort to loans from
banks and cooperatives
for major expenses such as payment of
children’s school fees, attempt
at building a house, etc. If salaries were
regularly paid, many of
these loans would have been repaid. Now,
interests and loan repayment
have made nonsense of the half-salary the
government claims to be
paying. Now, many workers are collecting little
or nothing from the
half-salary paid to them. Many workers and
pensioners also owe local
creditors from whom they resolved their daily
survival.
7. This is aside hundreds of workers whose
salaries (of between 3 to 7
months) have been stolen by government
officials through the
electronic payroll system run by a private
company employed by the
government. Some months ago, a staff of the
private company was
arraigned for defrauding workers of their
salaries. However, this
situation has not stopped neither have
workers’ salaries being totally
refunded.
8. Also, scores of teaching staff in the state-
owned polytechnics and
colleges of education have been illegally
demoted. The tactics is to
remove their names from the payroll and wait
for them to complain
endlessly in order to wear them out. The
government, through the
various institutions’ managements, will then
re-enroll them into the
payroll but demote them to lower grade
levels. This has meant loss of
over a quarter of the half-salary the staff are
being paid.
9. To add insult to injury, some
spokespersons of the government, are
claiming that government does not owe
workers and pensioners . By this
action, the government is complicating
financial problems of workers
and pensioners as their local creditors, who
are being deceived by the
assertions of government’s spokespersons,
mount pressure on workers
and pensioners . Is it not sheer wickedness
that the same government
that put workers in economic quagmire is the
one compounding their
woes with the irresponsible behaviour of its
mouthpieces?
10. The same government that has no money
to pay its impoverished
workers and pensioners ensured that fat-cat
contractors and financial
institutions, that were used to enrich few
politicians and big
business people, directly deduct billions from
state’s federal
allocations even before such allocations get to
the state. Meanwhile,
salaries and pensions that are statutory are
left unpaid, thus
impoverishing several thousands of workers,
pensioners, their
dependents, and by extension, other strata of
the working class who
depend directly or indirectly on the working
class.
The most unfortunate part of the story is that
labour leaders, both at
state and national levels (including some so-
called veteran labour
aristocrats who are on the payroll of the
government), contributed to
this sorry state by providing soft-landing and
alibi for the
Aregbesola government. Serious national
labour leadership should by
now be organizing a nation-wide fight back
against the madness of
unpaid salaries and pensions that is directly
affecting over 2 million
state workers and pensioners, and over ten
million dependents. This,
when linked with growing retrenchment,
casualization and exploitation
of workers, will be capable of giving the
working people the
confidence to fight for improvement in their
living conditions. The
current approach of the Ayuba Wabba-led NLC
and TUC, of intervening on
state-by-state basis will not be effective in
resisting a policy of
non-payment of salary, which has become a
national policy of most of
the state governments.
With several months of unpaid salaries and
the attendant pauperization
this has caused, workers in any state may be
forced accept any offer
from state governments. This was how the
Aregbesola government forced
the illegal half-salary and half-pension on
workers and pensions,
ostensibly with the backing of the labour
leaders. In many other
states, workers have been compelled by many
months of unpaid salaries,
to accept payment of one or two months’
salaries out of several
months’ outstanding, even after the states
collected billions of naira
in bailout from federal government. Only
nationally-coordinated,
democratically-organized mass actions can
yield a lasting and
effective result. But it seems the labour
leaders are preoccupied with
petty factional squabbles and leadership
supremacy contest. One only
hopes that labour leaders will at least unite for
once in the interest
of workers.
Politics / Re: Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. by 2odd(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
aresssa:

On top of that, Aregbe is starting and completing projects left and right, while Anambra and the entire east can not even put butter on top bread?

Why?

What gives?

This definitely for u. Kindly throw that Oshogbo weed u are smoking away , it's impeding ur reasoning

breaking.com.ng/nigeria/facts-on-osun-salaries-and-pensions/
Politics / Re: Ekiti APC Claims Credit For State’s Improved Neco performance by 2odd(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Madt party ,very soon they will claim hell

2 Likes

Romance / Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by 2odd(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Gbam!

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Reekado Banks' Spotlight Album Makes It To No 10 On Billboards World Album Chart by 2odd(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Kiss Daniel debut at number 8, i said the spotlight album na nonsense apart from few songs ,it was a huge let down

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by 2odd(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Falz ,don pass that category o
Crime / Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by 2odd(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Weda cheap or not ,its hers,ok she could have handle it much better but hey its hers n we handle issues in different ways. Some of u guys that are calling the clothes cheap don't have A SINGLE CONFIRM DESIGNER WEAR.
Politics / I Just Remember A Thread I Created About The 2015 Elections by 2odd(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
www.nairaland.com/2186154/buhari-vs-jonathan-propaganda-games#31440396 ,it was on mar 9 2015 the said thread was created where i ask questions u are now asking .the 2015 election was truly an election of propaganda
Romance / Re: All The Wahala That Comes With Having Best Friend Of The Opposite Sex by 2odd(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
So far u create a clear boundary between ur friendship and ur relationship ,there shouldn't b a problem .
My advice though is that if u wanna b in a friendship wit the other sex ,make sure u distinctively clarify it to ur partner and u make sure u never start or act in compromising ways .
Romance / Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by 2odd(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
dubbiskelly:
From my experience, most folks who talk no sex before marriage don groove live sotey dem taya come dey old. My dear give him some cookies joor, it's not as though the cookie is still intact and sealed the way it came off the line. After some ruff guys don tear tear the packet finish u wan come use tape to hold am dey tell my poor guy gibbrish.
Free the guy abeg.

LIKE chai, this girls are damn funny,she wont state it clearly from onset o, guys are always clear about what they want. Virtually every guy love to have sex with his gf . A guy have to b sexually active with his gf.
Am so sure the girl go later dey create threads like my husband dvck is small , i am falling in love with my husbands brother, help am sex starved.
The thing wey dey vex me pass is dat she referred to him as her supermarket bf.
Romance / Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by 2odd(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

How do you know she didn't tell him, it's not everything one can put down in words here. I remember telling one idiot I wanted a no sex relationship and he agreed until months later he started pestering me for it and saying that's the only way I can prove I love him. I threw him to the curb, don't have time for bullshit. So yea sometimes when you tell a guy this is what you want, they agree with the hope you change your mind. Sex does not prove love especially when the other person is not ready for it.
taaa!!! I know u are giving it to ur bf steady ,how can a girl that love a guy call him supermarket boyfriend , this is simple logic ,the girl is damn greedy and wicked .what do most Nigerian girls have to offer.
Aunty OP are u a virgin?? ,

Naso some idiotic girl go tie a guy down without giving him the punna while she's one riff raff olosho

6 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) by 2odd(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Putting the word supermarket bf undermines the guy .abegii, that's how u c him. Compromise should be made if u love him explain to him and show him. But i can say u don't . He's just some maga to u.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / 9/11 Remembrance : LESSONS To Be Learned by 2odd(m): 12:24am On Sep 11, 2016
Today mark exactly 15 years since a dastardly twin terrorist attack left most of the US and the world in deep sorrow and anguish. It was indeed a bad day that even the devil was scared and alarmed at humans penchant for evil. It leaves so many children orphaned and property worth millions destroyed

Come fifteen years later OSAMA BIN LADEN the main culprit and orchestrator of these attacks have been brought to book and made to face the full wrath of the law. The country have grow much bigger and have better defensive measures.
These was achieved through strategic planning, perseverance , and individual patriotism.

I believe if we imbibe these values ,we would surely grow stronger from BOKO HARAM's,ND,HERDSMEN menace, and bring the perpetrators to justice. We would surely grow stronger from our problems if we really put our mind and soul to it.
I believe in a country that can soar above all principalities if we stop being individualistic and self centered .
I believe in a better NIGERIA.
A BETTER NIGERIA START WITH YOU
CC: lalasticlala,SEUN, LADYF,SLIMBLESS,PILLI,AKINKONAMI,AIRFORCE1

1 Share

Politics / What Happened To Saraki And Dansuki Corruption Cases by 2odd(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2016
I just notice that both men are facing corruption charges but unlike before nothing ,i mean virtually nothing is being said about those cases.
I hope they haven't join the backlog of cases swept under the proverbial carpet.
In the first quarter of the year these cases where being aired 247 but now
Celebrities / Who Have The Best Debut Album by 2odd(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Today ,after listening to the Albums of these FOUR nigerian artiste ,i have come to a conclusion that while some really impress with their debut albums others falter to deceive . This lead to my rating of the artistes in this order .from the best downward

THE ARTISTE ARE
LIL KESH
ADEKUNLE GOLD
KISS DANIEL
REEKADO BANKS
NOTE: this rating is purely my opinion and i don hear every songs on all their albums .
cc: lalasticlala,ladyf,ijebabe,airforce1,

Jokes Etc / Who Know The Second Stanza Of This Song by 2odd(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2016
This is the most confusing Christian song i know,
Yayi o yayi yayi yesu ? Afterwards everything na speaking in tongues
Politics / Re: Alhassan Empowers 10,000 Women In Borno by 2odd(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is it the minister or her ministry .if the latter den it should be extended to the south eastern part ravage by the herdsmen atrocities .

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: How To Get Airtel 20gb For Just #200 by 2odd(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
I don use am download well mp3 though
Celebrities / Re: Freeze Reacts To The Lady Bounced At Immigration Office Over Her Dressing (Pics) by 2odd(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Which kind standard b dat
Education / Re: How UI Sacked Adenike Ogunshe Over ‘refusal To Vacate Office’ by 2odd(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Abi o
Celebrities / Re: The Rock Shares Video Of Aki Chinedu Ikedieze [PICS+VIDEO] by 2odd(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol
Music/Radio / Naija Best Songs Throwback by 2odd(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
I got tired of all the new songs on my phone and decided to way back n download some of naija Greatest hits (my opinion ) . I downloaded some that i could remember but still need more. I mean those songs were dope not the pangolo music we listen to now.

1. Dagrin -pon pon pon
2: Sunny Neji - oruka ,tolotolo n kpekpekpe
3 Wande coal - all the first Album
4 9ice - all the first. Album
5 styl plus - olufunmi , iya basira n unbreakable
6 Dbanj - fall in love, entertainer n tongolo
7. 2face - African Queen .

I need more of the oldies ,pls suggestions .
Cc: lalasticla, ladyf ,seun
Phones / Re: 11 Tech Gadgets That Failed Miserably by 2odd(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Celebrities / Re: 8 Over-rated Nigerian Artistes By Naijatainment by 2odd(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
theshaderoom:
The word “overrated” is defined as
“having a higher opinion of someone or something than is deserved.”

After studying the Nigerian music scene, Naijataiment brings you this list of 8 Over-Rated Nigerian Artistes. These artistes, (some old, some new) are often given so much credit, but a closer look at their works will reveal to you that hype outshines talent and acclaim is founded mostly on media exposure and sentiments.

There’s no denying that the following artistes are popular and successful but do they really have the X factor? And even if they do, is it being applied?

After making my observations and opinions (sometimes scathing) known, I'll leave you to decide and probably correct me, if you have a different opinion about these music stars.

cool Darey

Dare Art Alade – popularly known as Darey – is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, and Idol series judge. He is the son of the renowned Nigerian entertainer, Art Alade.

I had high hopes for Darey, really high hope, and my hopes were dashed.

He has an impressive voice but doesn't seem to take chances. Consistently churning out generic and simple tracks that sound like a cover or rip-off some singer's classic album. I don't know if it's because he did someone's cover once but I don't get an originality vibe from Darey. Failed time after time to really deliver.

Timi Dakolo is doing what everyone hoped Darey would do years ago.

7) Seyi Shay

Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua, (born 21 December 1985), professionally known by her stage name Seyi Shay is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, recording artist and performer.

I have never met this songstress, but I get the diva vibe off this one. Her slew of embarrassing interviews also makes one wonder if there is anything upstairs even though she has quite an impressive musical pedigree.

She can dance a little, has decent vocals and some good songs. That's it! Good, not outstanding enough to be a rave.

6) Mayorkun

Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel, (Born 1994) better known by his Stage Name MAYORKUN is a Nigerian recording artist, songwriter. In 2016, he signed a record deal with Davido's imprint "HKN Gang".

This guy has been in the music industry for a whole 2 minutes, and his boss davido is already trying to make us think he is the next Michael Jackson. I understand the strategy (i really do), and I enjoy his song "Eleko" but we still haven't decided yet if he is not just another "one hit wonder."

Yes, I know about his new song "Yawa," so let's just put an asterisk on his name and give him some years, to see if he doesn't fall into Davido's shadow.

5) Ice Prince

Panshak Zamani (born 23 October 1986), better known by his stage name Ice Prince, is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist and actor.

Ice Prince cannot rap! In fact, he takes the award for someone really really overrated. His "rap" and flow are painfully repetitive and annoying; sounding like someone reciting nursery rhymes. You hear lines like
"dem no dey go front, dem no dey carry last..."
it's embarrassing just writing that.

He is a testimony of good marketing; chocolate city really did well by him.

4) Victoria Kimani

Victoria Kimani (born 28 July 1985), is an American-born Kenyan singer, songwriter, actress and entertainer. She is currently signed to Chocolate City and is described as the record label's first lady.

Well, here goes chocolate city trying to market the hell out of a no-talent-having pretty girl. The Ice Prince marketing worked out fine, but it has been said that thunder doesn't strike in one place twice, and I believe it won't start now.

Please raise your hand if you know or can remember one song by Victoria Kimani. No hands? Exactly!

I fail to see why she is still relevant. Next!

3) D Banj

Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo (born 9 June 1981), known by his stage name D'banj, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, harmonica player, and entrepreneur.

I never really jumped on the DBanj bandwagon. I believed and still believe he has very little talent and depended heavily on Don Jazzy's production and marketing skills. He went and signed with Good music and made Nigerians very aware of his mediocrity and that was the beginning of the end.

"Bother you" is the ONLY Dbanj song with lyrical content, I stand to be corrected.

2) KCee

Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo (born 18 April 1979), better known as Kcee (sometimes stylised as KCee), is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He was formally in the Hip Hop duo group called Kc Presh. He currently has a record deal with Five Star Music.

Wow! I am just impressed at the determination with which he churns out his no-point songs. Kcee hits sparks sometimes, but you can always differentiate between a Kcee written song and a song written by someone talented behind the scenes.

Limpopo, fine face, ogadinma, pull over, love boat, ogbomma, ok, we get it, you are a feminist, and you love beautiful girls, can you find something else to sing about now? I hope you get my point - Generic! Highly overrated. Highly!

AND NUMBER 1 GOES TO....

WAIT FOR IT....

1) Lil Kesh

Keshinro Ololade (born March 14, 1995), popularly known by his stage name Lil Kesh, is a Nigerian singer, rapper, and songwriter.

First, I can't really place this Olamide-wannabe; is he a singer, a rapper or both as his Wikipedia page claims?

Although his songs are catchy, he doesn't have one shred of talent. Not well enough to become as popular as he is, which quickly brings the word "lucky" into this.

If you are a Lil Kesh fan about to come for me in the comment section, please tell me you think
"if your nyash nah jollof rice, I rather eat ofada"
is lyrical genius?

He isn't just overrated, he just sucks. I don't understand Yoruba language that much but from the very little I understand, I know he has a foul mouth and no lyrical content. Always saying something x-rated, senseless and repeating himself. Even Olamide his (former) boss started with some sensible songs.

Please note that am a fan of some of these artistes, and this is not a "hate" list. Tell us who you think should have been included on this list and air your views if you have a contrary opinion.

Source

http://www.naijatainmentxtra.com/2016/08/8-over-rated-nigerian-artistes-by.html
. I no wan talk o BT I was like what d hell!! D OP dey mad!!!! Darey overrated ?? ,ask Kim kardashian n CO., u miss it entirely when u include Dbanj . lilkesh style is vulgarity .abeg u don listen to listen to the lyrics of this Nicki minaj and lil Wayne song(high school)
Career / Re: Is It Legal For Your Employer To Hack Your Email And Privacy by 2odd(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2016
Hacking is strictly illegal , such as wiretaps and others unless ordered by a court of law.... The only instance where it is legal ,is when security companies employ hackers to test a new security Guard or update.this will allow the said company to identify loopholes and improve them
Religion / God Is Not A Magician by 2odd(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
My reason for writing this article is to share my experience with A BROTHER .
I was chatting with a brother during the course of our conversation ,i told him about a mild health condition I HAD , which i had use the necessary drug to rectify .But to my greatest Surprise the brother just turn it to something spiritual . I was like "ON TOP WETIN". My Point is that is time Stop turning God to A magician and Give him something to Work with. NOAH and his Family werent Teleported to a safe place ,rather God used an ark. Apply necessary drug for ur ailments and pray to God .ITS CLEARLY STATED "WORK AND PRAY" below is picture of the conversation ...

SEUN,lalasticlala

Romance / Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Gold Digger by 2odd(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2016
8. ASK HER FOR MONEY

Ask her for money, yes do it; her reaction when you do this would most definitely pass a message. If she whole heartedly gives you the money, then you got a lady that loves you. But if she frowns and complains at your wish, then you need to be careful. A lady that loves you wouldn’t mind giving you all she got but the one that doesn’t would even baulk at you taking her pin. A lady that doesn’t love you is only interested in taking and not giving. If she loves you she would even buy you gifts too but the one that needs the money wouldn’t deem it fit to spend the little she has.

9. DON’T GIVE HER CASH FOR A LONG TIME

This tip shouldn’t bring controversy if a lady is in love with you. It most definitely would if the lady loves money; that’s exactly what she needs, so she has every right to be angry when you don’t do this. The lady that doesn’t love you wouldn’t mind leaving you if you slow down on giving her money; her money (which surprisingly is your money) is very important to her. A lady that loves you might not even notice that you have slowed down on your giving her money. More importantly, a lady that complains when you give her money that’s little is one you should avoid.

10. IF SHE LACKS AMBITION

A lady that lacks ambition is a very risky lady; risky in the sense that her ambition is your wallet and bank account. A lady that has career ambitions would most definitely be interested in her career and would be less interested in taking from a man, even still, she would value her prestige and work hard for herself. But a lady with gold digging ambitions has no ambition of such; her major ambition is finding a man that can provide all she wants.

These tips are practical and would fish out MOST LADIES that are only in for the cash. If you notice, ‘most ladies’ was written in block letters, meaning some ladies are actually deceptive and would break some of these traps; you ought to be careful. It is ultimate for every guy to find a lady that would date them for who they really are not for what they have.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: 10 Signs You Are Dating A Gold Digger by 2odd(m): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2016
4. HAS SHE ENCOURAGED YOU TO INVEST?

A lady that wants a future with you would encourage you to go into meaningful investments; she would always want to know how well your business is doing or how well you are doing in your place of work. A lady that loves the money would also want you to invest your money, but she would want you to invest it all on her. She doesn’t care but she tries her best to pretend she does. A lady that loves you would want you planning for the future; how you spend your money on important things matters a lot to her but definitely not the gold digger– it’s always all about her.

5. WHAT DOES SHE ALWAYS TELL YOU?

What she mostly tells you is very important; you really need to have a listening ear which most men don’t have. If she mostly tells you of her plans; then that’s a genuine lady; she has a plan, a goal, ambitions and dreams, she wants to make things happen in her life. But if she constantly complains only about her problems; run Mr run, run as fast as you can and make sure she doesn’t run with you else she would most definitely run you down.

6. GIVE HER YOUR CREDIT CARD

I heard someone shout ‘’are you crazy?’’ No I’m not crazy. It’s better to spot a girl who loves only your money on time than give her your heart and later regret it; by then it would be too late. If you give a decent girl that’s into you your credit card, she would be scared to spend much but if she’s the one that’s loves you for the money, then she wouldn’t mind taking a little more. A lady that loves you would be careful in the way she uses your money because she has a good heart and good intention towards you but the one that doesn’t love you wouldn’t be scared to satisfy her thirst with your money. But please brothers, before you do this it’s very important you heed to this warning; HOLD YOUR PHONE IN YOUR HANDS AND BE READY TO CALL YOUR BANKER JUST INCASE THINGS GET OUT OF HAND. Women can be dangerous.

7. IF SHE ALWAYS BRING FRIENDS ALONG

There is one funny trend I’ve noticed in ladies; if they don’t like you, they wouldn’t mind their friends lavishing your money as well; your cash becomes their ATM. But if she’s into you, she would frown at your spending excessively on her friends, she would draw a boundary on what you give to her friends and she would get jealous if you are over-doing it. But a lady that loves your money wouldn’t mind at all as far as you keep giving her a larger percentage than her friends then it is well with you.
Romance / 10 Signs You Are Dating A Gold Digger by 2odd(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2016
Every lady loves a man who’s rich; let me re-phrase that; everybody wants to be rich. Also everybody have their ways of making money; some people work hard for it while some others look for a quicker route to make money. Some women should be well appreciated and respected because of the way they work really hard to make their money while you should really be scared of some because the only bank they know, their only investment is a man’s pocket. Some ladies don’t want to work hard, they only jump from one rich guy to another to make a living (what a job).

Some of these ladies associated in this act are very beautiful and they are fierce gold diggers. Every man loves a beautiful woman (hardly would you see a guy who doesn’t), so you wouldn’t really blame them for falling into the hands of the money schemers dressed in female clothing.

Many rich guys are afraid of dating because it’s hard to know if a lady is after your money or she’s extremely interested in you. This article is for those guys with a massive bank account that would make a lady stammer and also for the guys working hard to make their money that are genuinely interested in dating, relationship and marriage. There are so many gold diggers out there but I’m most definitely sure that after today, you would know a lady that’s sincerely after you or one that’s in for the money. I bring you 10 sure signs she’s only after your money and note; you should be ready to take some of these extreme measures. Read on.

1. DISCOVER HER HAPPY MOMENTS

If you can spot a difference between her happiest moments and her normal moments then you can definitely tell if she is into you or your wallet. But these ladies can be cunning at times, they can fake their feelings, but if you look beneath the surface then you would know with ease. Is she happy when she’s with you or is she happier when you are taking her shopping? Does she love to spend time with you? By spending time, I don’t mean the usual one or two hours; if she likes YOU for YOU, she would spend loads of her time with YOU. And when I say with YOU, I mean with YOU; not in the shopping mall, not buying jewelleries but with YOU. If you can be able to tell that which makes her happy, then you would most definitely know the lady that’s in love with you or with your wallet.

2. TELL HER YOU’RE BROKE

Yea, you heard me right; remember I told you, you should be ready to take some extreme measures, now this is one of them. Come home one day and tell her things have turned bad in your office or your business. A lady that loves you would still be with you but the one in love with your wallet would bail out on you after a while; that’s if she notices that nothing is coming out of your pocket anymore. A lady after your money wouldn’t have much patience but the one that really wants to be with you wouldn’t mind, she would even want to help in the best possible way, she would proffer solutions and do anything to make you stand on your feet again.

3. HAS SHE EVER CAUTIONED YOUR SPENDING HABITS?

A lady that doesn’t really have much feelings for you wouldn’t mind you spending everything you have on her but the one that loves you and wants a future with you would warn you on how you spend. She wouldn’t even mind that you are spending it on her, she would warn you not to; if you are excessively luxurious, she would try to calm you down. She would prefer you spend on other meaningful things as well; and she would never want her or people thinking she only cares about your money. But the lady that’s in for the money wouldn’t care what other people think.
Jokes Etc / Re: 14 Pics U Gonna Relate To If Diarrhea Don Catch U For Outside B4 by 2odd(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin
Car Talk / Re: The Transparent Cars by 2odd(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.