Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

2old4that's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2old4that's Profile / 2old4that's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 67 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Free NNPC Aptitude Test Materials by 2old4that(m): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2012
Pls I need d materials. Guynitty_gritty@yahoo.com
Sports / Re: Bishops Outraged By Neymar's Representation Of Jesus Christ by 2old4that(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
yohanna zack: Maturity xhibited, dis is truly a religion of peace. The whole world nids to learn frm xritianity, if the world must knw peace.

Exactly!
And to realize that no one, group of people or nation can fight for God. He doesn't need anyone to fight for Him.
Family / Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by 2old4that(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
masterpiecer:

men do keep secrets but women are a 100x more secretive than men

Hence why women are usually used as secretaries cos they can keep secrets wella.

1 Like

Health / Re: Watching TV Shortens Life Span by 2old4that(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2012
What happens if na only religious channels u dey watch. Like rhema, DYSTR, TBN and d rest. Will it reverse d research? Lol
Crime / Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by 2old4that(m): 5:57am On Sep 17, 2012
Dat boy was his first son while the second is with d mother. He split wit d wife couple of months ago.

Wonder wat a father Çan do to his own blood just for richÉs.
Romance / Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by 2old4that(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2012
How do u know that u're wowo or handsome?
Education / Re: How Did You Spend Your Time After Graduation? by 2old4that(m): 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
Long One: Phew, memories of my misguided youth. The good old days after graduation, when I pursued the most chicks, cancelled enough bottles, and turned my lungs into a full time combustion chamber.

I still found time to do Oracle in NIIT though, which I failed due to the above mentioned.
Don’t go down the way I went, you have received a lot of good advice, please follow it and make hay while the sun shines.

LMAO!
Politics / Re: Jonathan: With Prayers, We'll Overcome Nigeria's Problems by 2old4that(m): 3:50am On Aug 21, 2012
oyb: the drunkard speaks again. . .

Ðont mind him! He drinks like a fish and here talking about prayer. He's fooling himself.
Politics / Re: Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? by 2old4that(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
lacasa: Foolish country Foolish people.

Exactly!

What's wrong wit someone trying to maintain the law. I see no wrong in what Fashola did.

1 Like

Business / Re: Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira by 2old4that(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
9jadelta: 125m is not much like billions billions by governors, ministers and legislooters

I wonder o! Government officials are stealing a whole bullion van worth of money and they are not arraign in court.
Family / Re: Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him by 2old4that(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2012
This days the religÍous ones do the worst! U just can't trust them.
Travel / Re: The Dana Air Plane Was Faulty? by 2old4that(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2012
PeterKbaba: 8:35pm On Jun 03
Look at we nigerians, instead of we starting a revolution and be free from this cursed nation, we are on the internet speaking our minds... ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT, ALL NIGERIANS POLITICIANS DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US.
(Report Post) (Quote Post) 1 Like Like

Exactly! We like talkÍng and talking. And the funny thing is that no one ever listen tÓ what we say. Rubbish country.
Politics / Re: Jonathan’s Aide Demanded N5m For Access To President by 2old4that(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2012
Its a replica of what happens with minÍsters and their numerous Personal Assistance,SA. These PAs are reaping from where they did not sow from the variou§ parastatals under their mÍnistries. Especially the so-called Olusegun Aganga and his PAs. Nigeria is Doomed! angry
Politics / Re: Nigeria Signs N33.14b MOU On Power Transmission With France by 2old4that(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2012
One wonders, did other countries had to sign series of MOUs before they enjÓy steady power supply?
Politics / Re: Facebook Comments Shape My Decisions – GEJ by 2old4that(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2012
He should just take a peep into nairaland. A trial will convince him.
Politics / Re: Witness Tells Court How El-rufai Allocated Land To Himself, Family And Companies by 2old4that(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2012
Rubbish country!
Politics / Re: Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle by 2old4that(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
The rich only preach for change just after they have made their fortunes.

One wonders what kind of work this rich brooks do while showing-off and leaving this sort of lifestyle.
And this are the same people that will be preaching change just to get to any political office in the future.
Probably by then they wont be wearing earrings.
Politics / Re: NLC/TUC & FG Fail To Reach Compromise: Strike Continues by 2old4that(m): 12:10am On Jan 15, 2012
it's a pity!
Jokes Etc / Re: Nigerian Senate has Approved $50 Million To Mark Obama's 50th Birthday by 2old4that(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
$50m for Obama's birthday? , how much has US approved for him?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' by 2old4that(m): 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2010
One thing for sure is,
he will still do it again.
Politics / Re: Babangida Campaign Takes Delivery Of 500 Cars by 2old4that(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2010
Has anyone wonder what's the vehicles for. . .
and shouldnt he (IBB) be probe as to where he gets the money for those cars?

It doesnt make sense.
Forum Games / Re: When Last Did You? by 2old4that(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2010
since toddler

wldy watch horror movie
Forum Games / Re: The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4 by 2old4that(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2010
with or without food u can survive
Politics / Re: Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp by 2old4that(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2010
Bia! this man is slowing dis country down with his sick today, sick tomorow.
y dont he just resign!  angry
Nairaland / General / Re: Happy New 2010 To All Nairalanders by 2old4that(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2010
This year is completed project year
No abandon project, no fail promises

Happy New Year
Forum Games / Re: What's On Your Mind? **reloaded** by 2old4that(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
Well nothing right now.
Just listening to "Birdman ft drake, lil wayne - money to blow"

i luv it
Forum Games / Re: What Did You Do Last Night? by 2old4that(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
And i crowned it with a late night meal!
Forum Games / Re: What Did You Do Last Night? by 2old4that(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2010
watched late night movies!
Politics / Re: Yar'adua Signs Budget From Sickbed by 2old4that(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2010
Wat a sick-omen!
Politics / Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by 2old4that(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2009
They would've taken a cue from Madoff case. . . http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jun/29/bernard-madoff-sentence.
A well deserve sentence which commensurate with the amount of fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 67 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.