Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

2old4that's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2old4that's Profile / 2old4that's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 67 pages)

Romance / Re: Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria by 2old4that(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2013
ms_pee: #nopaynoworkthings

Ewo! shocked grin
Politics / Re: Protesters Disrupt Oduah’s Award Ceremony In London by 2old4that(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2013
If our corrupt leaders are condemned like this both home and abroad, they won't have where to run to.

7 Likes

Phones / Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using? by 2old4that(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gionee elife e6

Curve 2
Celebrities / Re: Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool” by 2old4that(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nelson would have been referring to any body. Besides she didnt mention any name. Jegede will b a fool if she tweets bak. Only if she say its u then u can show her wat u've got.
Romance / Re: I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? by 2old4that(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Hm...
Women are bundles of dread secrets! Walahi.
Investment / Re: How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians by 2old4that(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls people how can one change. I wish i'd stumble on this thread yesterday. I have just submitted my ARM form yesterday. I told the lady to give me the form to fill at home. She kept insisting that she will fill it for me and to text other info to her.

And judging from what i have read about them here, its not impressive. I would like to know any others that are better besides IBTC.
Politics / Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by 2old4that(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2013
Its a wakeup call as a nation.
Phones / Re: GIONEE E6 Phone Set For Unveiling In Nigeria by 2old4that(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
elijahdre: the much awaited e6 is now available.call or watsapp elijahdre on 08034795720

Pls where can I get it (e6) in Abuja. I was directed to BAG in Banex plaza this afternoon, only for those ladies to say its not even in the country yet. But the phone was among those display for sale on their counter.
Politics / Re: Senate President, Others Reject N3Billion Official Houses by 2old4that(m): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2013
Nigeria isn't just fit for this. How can u be spending huge sums of money on only selected bunch. Our constitution needs to be amended to make legislature unattractive. No wonder they kill to get there.

There's one of such multi-million naira mansion constructed by julius berger on a hill directly facing banex junction flyover. Heard its own by senate president. In a country where the educational system is currently in shambles. Its a shame!
Celebrities / Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by 2old4that(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abu Mikey: if you don't have CNN at home,don't derail this thread with your NTA head!!! FYI She is Sasha Obama!!! This news is even on New York Daily!!

Lol! grin
Music/Radio / Re: Iyanya's le Kwa Ukwu Video-Shoot (Photos) by 2old4that(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2013
brainzdh: This guy like waist pass anytin.

Typical of a calabar man for u.
Sports / Re: Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics by 2old4that(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2013
Had a crush on him at GOPRO last month in abuja. The dude was hiding under his face cap thinking no one will recognize him.
Romance / Re: He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car by 2old4that(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Ike~lips:
My bf has changed ever since his father bought a car. Yesterday i asked to meet up with him in his street after 30 minutes then he told me he would be washing the car. I told him that we would meet by our usual bridge after 2hours. When i buzzed him after two hours he said he could not leave the house because he was home alone and he had to wait for his father to come back with the car so he could open the gate for him since they could not afford hiring aboki man for their gate. This morning after mass i asked him to meet again and he said he went with his father to buy fish. He has been changing his profile picture on 2go and on every picture he is either in the car or a picture of him washing it, or a picture of the wheels or a picture of the engine or a picture of the boot. I am heartbroken because the car has changed him and our relationship. Help me please

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Very soon he will tie rope to the car on his waist to sleep.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: DStv Raises Charges Again. by 2old4that(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2013
I'm now rocking with the dongle receiver of a thing for two months now. Having access to all the dsthieves channels. I recharged N600 and its still running.

Even with the expiration of my N7500 (compact plus) every month i usually pay, they wouldnt give me any of the Nigerian channels for free. It was too much.

Anytime they start reducing their subscription that is when i will dust-up my dsthieves decoder.
Politics / Re: Youth Take On Lawmaker Over NASS Expenditure (video) by 2old4that(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2013
mekky2012: I think this is the time for the youth τ̅☺ stand up τ̅☺ the truth. Fellow nairalanders, it doesn't stop at commenting, its time we take the bull by the horn. Arranging for a meeting point would be a good start for all youths τ̅☺ stage a protest which will result in a revolution. Enough of suffering in our own fathers' land...... Please lend ur opinion on the way forward

I will be very much available for this course anytime it comes up. Because i wanna see good things happen to this country in my life-time.
Romance / Re: Asking A Girl For Her Number In A Public Bus. Is It Right Or Wrong? by 2old4that(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
The guy was lucky she didnt fling the phone out the car window.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Swindon Town Vs Chelsea - Capital One Cup (0 - 2) On 24th Sept 2013 by 2old4that(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
Supersport3 is now showing
Politics / Re: Jonathan Plans Sovereign National Conference, Sends letter to NASS- Daily Trust by 2old4that(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Haha David mark and co doesnt wants to be involved cos they wouldnt want members of SNC to open their yanshes on why govt spend outrageously paying them salaries, allowances in the national assembly. Truth will be very hurt to take.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: HND And The Recent Immigration.....a Must Read!!! by 2old4that(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
I think its high-time we take this fight to necessary authorities.

Mr. Stephen Oronsaye was the problem regarding this issue else it would have been solved by the Obasanjo regime.
https://www.nairaland.com/1398129/disparity-between-bsc-hnd
Business / Re: Can You Start A Business That Is Contrary To Your Faith? by 2old4that(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2013
Funny topic. grin
How would you meet your pastor to pray for your business to thrive.
Fashion / Re: Nigerian Banks With The Most Good-looking Staff? by 2old4that(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
I will go for PDP. Mtcheww!
Politics / Re: Nigerians Among 700 Migrants Rescued Off Italian Coast by 2old4that(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
skyfall: Nigerians are cowards. Rather than fight for their freedom, they keep running all over the place. If those Europeans had run away would they have a country to call their own?

Exactly! Real cowards.
Can u imagine. My gf just paid a visit to her long time friend from secondary sch. in d East. And the girl was busy boosting dat all her former boyfriends are overseas. Dat even d one she's wit now is planning on travelling out.

It really makes one to wonder what exactly they do when they get there. Is it dat there's readily available jobs over than here.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal by 2old4that(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Why wont he visit him.
This country is too big for its wealth to remain in the hands of very few.
Its time FG look at other people. Dangote is not the only one that can do what he does. ha!
Since i was a toddler, its been Dangote, dangote, dangote. haba.
NYSC / Re: Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit by 2old4that(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Outright scrabbing of the scheme.
Travel / Re: Should I Quit My Job For Masters In The Us? by 2old4that(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Once another fellow takes that your job, he wouldnt want to do what u are about doing.
Celebrities / Re: Photo Of The Day: [is This Fashion Or Craziness??] See This Lady.. by 2old4that(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
WOMEN: With just 3 pieces of handkerchief, they will form a dress.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Will Split This Country If He Looses In 2015 by 2old4that(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
NIGER DELTA: That region should be boosting of millionnaires, but reverse is the case. Not a single one compare to other region. Yet everyone is living off from their own blessings. I wish Jonathan does it.
Romance / Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by 2old4that(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
If the lady in the pic is, then i am too! grin

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Meet Warri's Biggest Boy (photos Inclusive) Stylish And Flambouyant Lifestyle by 2old4that(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
A lot of people are not paying tax in this country.
Politics / Re: Festus Odimegwu Suspended By The Federal Government by 2old4that(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2013
If someone works in a brewery company doesnt imply that he is a drunk.
But one thing I have come to realize is that, if you speak the truth in this country you are doomed. Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 67 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.