Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

2RUTHHURTS's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2RUTHHURTS's Profile / 2RUTHHURTS's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Politics / Re: Calabar Was Former Capital Territory, Why Is it Not Developed As Lagos? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:35am On Aug 14
When the nations capital was moved from Calabar to Lagos after a brief period, was calabar made the nations Economic capital as Lagos was made? Were the multinational companies operating in Niger-delta asked to locate their headquarters in Calabar? Were the banks asked to locate their headquarters in Calabar,

4 Likes

Family / Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
I don’t know this brand undecided. what brand is this? How much does it cost? How long does the scent last? It looks cheap undecided. Hope it’s not some aboki nonsense
cool Yes it's very cheap, it's 24 dollars for 4 pieces. You may need to be buying from amazon as you would hardly find it

Family / Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Deodorant.

I love to smell nice, My body demand a structured scent.

What I hate the most is that, if I buy a nice fragrance deodorant today and I go back next time to the mall get it, I never seems to get the same brand I last bought again and it’s so frustrating undecided.
smiley Buy this and you would know that truly life is good

Business / Re: The Dollar Is Crashing On Binance. From N1,900 To 1490 by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:15am On Feb 26
Golan007:

E pain am.
grin
Which binance una dey talk about?

Romance / Re: Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
CAPITAL YES, I HAVE GOOD CLOSE FEMALE FRIENDS, GOD HEARING ME, NOTHING BUT CLOSE FRIENDS
Religion / Re: Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2023
MadamExcellency:
End time Pastor don drop quotes for gullible followers.

What is biblical as a Christian is what the Bible emphasizes in 1 Corinthians 10:20 WEB
But I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons, and not to God, and I don't desire that you would have fellowship with demons.
The ones that the Gentilrs Sacrificed, not mine, because mine is to God
Politics / Re: Governor Alia Is Transforming Benue State (photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Indispensable85:

All roads in Akwa Ibom are not like this? Roads are designed according to the peculiarities of the area. Stop to dey mumu ursef. There are many roads in Akwa Ibom without walk ways. U bitter losers must find fault in everything. You're comparing a high way road design to a road in the neighbourhood. The road is a standard road with two side drainage. Stop being unnecessarily bitter. Accept defeat and move on with your life.

The road below is also from Akwa Ibom where you downloaded yours from. Even though the road is bad, did you see pedestrian walk there? MUGU!
I bet you to give the name of that close in Akwa-Ibom, Who are you calling a looser? You are complaining in Nigeria and calling me a looser? In what aspect

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Alia Is Transforming Benue State (photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Indispensable85:

The leader is expected to serve his head on a plate abi? MUGU! Bitterness kee u
You that is talking, have you seen any provision for pedestrians being the common people in this road design? Why can't we accept constructive criticism

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Late Dokpesi’s Son William Strikes Gold by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://thenationonlineng.net/late-dokpesis-son-william-strikes-gold/
I would only believe this when his so called innovation leads to the payment of my owed salaries by AIT
Health / Re: South East Has The Highest Hypertension Patients - Nigerian Hypertension Society by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2023
Ofeokwu is the culprit cool
Education / Re: Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zee0007:
While you were in school. Which exam got you smiling like this and what did you later score in the exam? grin

Mine was English and l later scored D7🙄

Nlfpmod

grin

Sometimes people smile like this during the exams, na to keep smiling after the results are out be the koko cool
IELTS is an example

21 Likes

Politics / Re: Ebonyi's 30,000 Capacity International Stadium Nears Completion by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2023
My Problem with all this Projects in Ebonyi state is always the unprofessional look after finishing.
This is mostly a product of local contractors, and materials, example is the use of bamboo and planks cool

Foreign Affairs / Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
They're fighting tiny, tiny Gaza
your Big big country should indicate just like Gaza cool
Politics / Re: Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Jobless people

Una no protest bad economy and hardship in Nigeria wey want kill Una, Una go collect food on credit chop go protest for mata weh no concern you

86 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 29 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2023
bluefilm:
Damn

Our boys are representing us Wella.

But wait o...

What happens to these boys after they are caught by the EFCC?
The reason their faces are not shown grin
Business / Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2023
angryas I dey type, this is the dollar rate to naira,
Make una no dey fool us

8 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: Which Song Is Perfect For Your Current Mood? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hopeful by twister feat. Faith Evans

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2023
cheesy Even God instructed Abraham to leave his father's land to be blessed, same way Joseph was blessed in a foreign land, Esther the same.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Simon Ekpa IPOB Commander Flirting With Girls In Finland by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
While he orders for sit at home in South East Nigeria, he is busy enjoying freedom and life i Finland

undecided
Go and check how muscular he is, the 1pack dude you posted up there cannot command a rat grin

2 Likes

Religion / Re: RARE MEETING: Pictures of Pastor W. F. Kumuyi And Rev Mother Esther Ajayi by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
cool
Religion / Re: Get PREPARED! There Is No More Time. JESUS CHRIST Is Coming by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2023
Happy Sunday Brother in Christ, I know that the second coming of Jesus is drawing near but Jesus is coming everyday, If you die today, Jesus has come for you, if the Gospel is preached this way it would be more realistic to the unbelievers, because you can't convince them that Jesus is coming very soon when your Son is attending jamb classes, if you are sure, then why are you wasting your money in training him for years when you know that Jesus will come very soon? Even Jesus said he doesn't know when he will come. Thanks much

2 Likes

Food / Re: Say Goodbye To Wall Gecko, Cockroach And Ants With This Simple Tips by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Odetokun3:

How to get rid of wall geckos and cockroaches
May 5, 2023 admin

How to get rid of cockroaches, ants and wall geckos

Cockroaches, ants and wall geckos are considered as a pest and should not be allowed in our home.

Do you have them in your house and they have been disturbing you,this simple home remedy will help you out.

For wall geckos-

Just take the eggshell which is broken into 2 halves and place it in the area where you see the wall gecko or where it lives

For ants and cockroaches.

Mix garlic and salt together and place it where you see them. it will keep them away or you grind camphor into powder and place it where you see ants or cockroaches
Come up with something new, I've tried this trash to find out it doesn't work

3 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Recommend a Cheap but decent Headset To Buy In 2023 by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
brainycaleb:

Madman😁😁😁
for what shocked
Phones / Re: Recommend a Cheap but decent Headset To Buy In 2023 by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hmmm, OP I have a Beatz by Dre solo Pro for sale,
Last price is 110k

Travel / Re: Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
ArticleRewrite:
Abia will smile again
cool They haven't smiled before so extract the "Again"
Abia will smile grin
Pets / Re: Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Machiny:
Selling
Machine my Man, thanks so much for your timely supply, I'm proud to be your customer
Sports / Re: Neymar Questions African Footballers Commitment by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2023
SureGoalPunter1:
Good morning ladies and gentleman men

I have a good and well trusted source that provides me sure 2 odds daily, And the games are 100% guarantee winnings. Though the games are just 2 odds, but it haven’t fails me before and the winning are still counting and going on.

Contact me +234 903 368 2733
At least comment on the above Topic before giving us your 2 odds from the pit of hell grin
Politics / Re: Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2023
luckybliss:
How true is this? anyway may his gentle soul rest in peace
How person wey dissappear for him motto leave him shoe soul take gentle grin
This Man is owing me 9months salary
Celebrities / Re: Joseph Ada Is Dead! Pancreatitis Kills BBNaija Ex-Housemate by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2023
una go chop corn tire from Monday
taylor89:
Ouch I don’t know this face maybe it’s from way back BBN

Rest his soup Lord

Meanwhile Seun if Nairaland don tire you to run sel it out or give another person to handle it for you

What’s all these pop up ads always discomforting me whenever I visit this page?

If you wan run ads why not run as a thread in front page

To even think I saw a Corn advert this morning my mind just fly

I’m not a child of corn Abeg no dey finger my brain
Politics / Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2023
Ebubu2:
gringrin grin grin

People will be so pained that Ebonyi will have intra-city monorail that connects important destinations in the state whereas their various states don’t have grin

A state created out because of subjugation, insults and denigration.

Proudly Ebonyi and Abakaliki man cheesy

I love Dave Umahi wholeheartedlycheesy
One ebubuagu is here cheesy
Pls tell your Government to do something about your people at Holy ghost area of Enugu state, they are becoming nuisance to the public. Thank you
Celebrities / Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2023
burp18:
same Falz that would criticize Tinubu for going abroad
Na water dey some of una head, why would Tinubu travel abroad for surgery when he was the governor of Lagos state for 8yrs and since then, he has been the sole installer of others after him till date, why would Tinubu not replicate what's abroad in Lagos as a public officer and The Leasder of the ruling party, Tell me the role played by Falz for Lagos not to have a world class hospital?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.