Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
I have to say this. if the person is who we have been talking about, then I must say I ma highly disappointed at him. Why lure someone if you aren't gonna take her?

Why invite her if she wasnt invited?

Why waste her time if you had no time for her?

Why make her laugh if you didnt intend to?

Why toy with her emotions?

Tomorrow, your likes will come here and say Nigerian chicks are this and that.

God, Obatala, Sango, Ogun is watching you in HD and 3D via Ifa network... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
sexybash: Thank cools @ vikings and 2sexy. I know better days are ahead of me smiley sad I guess my love was trown back to Me# the truth is I rule#, cool
I hope so ooo.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
kismo: Hmm, I really don't know how to acknowledge the initiator of this award winning thread and its contributors; may God reward you guys immensely.
I have been following this thread from day one, though I have never made any comment. I just sold the last piece of 50 flash drives I imported through ebay on 4th January, 2013. I made 80% profit. THE SECRETE IS: make a deligent search on ebay you will find many sellers who ship worldwide and accept Mastercard. Once you find them, they will ship your order to Nigeria within 5-7 working days. But make sure the seller has large stock. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!!
Hmmm.... okay. But I think this would be limited sellers. What keyword can one use to search for this set of sellers? What do you see on their page, "world wide sell" or what?

I will do a guess, search for them via google and drop my findings here.

1 Like

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
mikelreal: As already noted by someone, pls we shud try and post only reasonable questions n obseravtions or problems, all dz salutations n unnecessary greetings is juz chopping space, for new comers, go tru d 1st season of dz thread b4 u ask any question/ observation here, to avoid repetition. Make we try manage, let's get d best frm dz thread
I think it should be wise to incoporate this into Page 1 so that people can take note...
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
Surveyprof, we are Nigerians and you know what that means.

The obvious truth is that, Odiero has brainwashed Jani. This white people are so daft!

How can someone who has lost money be managing money for investors in china? An he said "I am still testing my strategy" someone who claim to be an expert is still testing? And investors in China do not know of any "guru" from China or Some well developed country, na Nigerian dem see? I laugh.

This guy is a bloody liar! All this were fabricated to deceive them all.

Jani could even be an accomplice... Trust Naija!
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Amen ma'am. I am in school now for the result. Someone will feed me info on LNG training/certification... Waiting on her... wink
Vikin:

Forget formings oh! cheesy

Where is sexybash sef! Looks like we go transfer go the other thread...in love with a nairalander thread. That one is hidden, good for e-classes.

2sexy, hope life is treating you well! March is almost here, wish you a free bokoharam service zone.

smiley
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
If there is anytthing I love about you, it's your hard core Nigerianism. Not some people 'forming' because they have attained a certain high in life...
Vikin: 1. Sexybash, forget that guy! That love suppose don clear from your eyes.
2. Make a 90 day project to make friends then choose who you want to be with.
3. Make it at every point of the day to meet someone new. Dress clean and classy, leave your computer behind,if possible your phone. No nairalanding oh, go out there and try to meet someone.

4. It might be a anywhere, church, school, bar etc...
5. It might be any body, men, women...the idea is that you are making friends.
6. Minimize taking bikes, kekenapep, taxis, buses.....more preferable just walk. I don't mean trek oH! Sort distances, take a walk.
7 be civil and talk respectful to those who wants to engage in talks.

More to come....
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
excuse u? na ur entire lineage go die 4 nothing. Shark!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i agree! she don ginger d brah too much ojere! anywayss... i will my refund my gele. abi make we reserve am for anything can happuns? grin grin
hmmmm... eyah... so vikin, ID, Kitty Kat... kitty kitty kitty oh... where is this lady? what do we do to help sexybash?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
U go just die 4nothing... Talking about face. You get beta 1 ni?
Idowuogbo:
wtf? undecided undecided undecided

See dis heediot wiv d face of a Sphyrna lewini spewing shyte o! i'll brb to handle ya matter. next time, u learn to stfu!
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
kokosheen:

That you graduated with a B.Tech doesn't mean you're a technician. The course you're going for would prepare you for a job done by artisans and contractors/contract workers, and won't be a leverage for a direct staff position for engineers/technicians (that's if you don't mind) in a major Oil & Gas coy.

I would advise you to look for training institutes that deliver specialized training with regards to construction & construction mgt., environmental sciences (soil studies etc) and pipeline construction/maintenance (Cathodic protection/pigging)/materials (HDPE/GRE/GRVE/SS/CS).. These courses would serve you better instead in your search.

Also, Oil&Gas safety courses (any engrg/science discipline can perform as a safety officer).

Good luck
Thanks bro...
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
toluxa1: no I have not received it yet, let me give you the correct account to send it to, that one was wrong. grin

Ole! cheesy

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? by 2sexy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
thank you!
emmanjo: [color=#000099][/color]
I do not agree totally with your statistics on 95% of jobs are based on man-know-man. While I know this is true the statistics isn't true. Besides, we need to 'dis-harm' our minds and paradigm from thinking this way...it won't help and can even further make us depressed. I know of a good number of friends, very good number of friends who got wonedrful jobs without knowing anybody/man.

Personally, I have had 3 offers in less than a year, without knowing anybody(2 very big multinationals and one indigenous oil servicing firm) and worked with 2 of the companies. Infact, I started work with one of them 4days to the end of my NYSC. Oh! I didn't make a 1st class and same with ALL of my friends.

We need to change the way we think first, be diligent and strong-willed, and TRUST GOD. Learn not to always depend on man, they are very likely to fail u, even when they are connected. I know very well wht i'm saying.

Just to encourage someone.

Nothing is impossible, aboslutely nothing!
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Survey cash, Thanks for the recognition....

I have refunded the N1,200.

Did you recieve an alert?

God bless you, bro.

1 Like

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2013
chemashie:
You succeeded in wasting your money on that crap. The ebook & sales page you are promoting is prepared by onome & you can download it FREE online. The methods in the ebook are outdated, you are still living in 2012.
which Onome? Onome Maureen?
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2013
surveycash:

Network things..Texted you the bank details...
I got it. expect it in a few hours time.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
surveycash:

N1,200 sent. Pls, confirm receipt..
Good luck.
yes... I have just confirmed it. Thanks. I sent u message in reply. I was even calling your line but it never connected. I am even surprised how the text went through.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
sent
surveycash:

Text me the card number to 08050568713. I will send N1,200 via UBA Africard..
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
surveycash:

Can it be recharged via GTBank transfer?
UBA Africard is VISA card... let's give it a try. No harm in Trying...
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
ojialo:

I thank God for people like u but Pls i will like u to lecture me more i want to venture into importation of some goods i reside in abuja pls here is my number 08179273711 buzz me and i will call u back and pls before u buzz drop ur last 2 digits here so that i will knw its u to avoid talking to the wrong person.
Read the damn thread from page 1- urrent page. That is the lecture man!
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hello, house.

Please who here can help transfer $10 to my Africard now and I will pay him the naira equivalent first thing 2 moro morning. I need to grab a valuable domain right now. Unfortunately, I have exhausted what I have on my domain name.

If you can do it, kindly send you bank account to me by text.
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
bookface: I suggest the Poster should work to optimize google search result on his website.

Include tags such as "Nigeria's Biggest Fraudster", "Nigeria's biggest Scam", "Fastest way to Lose your money", "Nigerian scam emails"

Just make this scumbag more popular than he is already. Also make sure the link to the website is passed on via twitter, tell your friends to twit it to their friends and their friend's friends. If every Nairalander visiting this page will also tweet out the links, that will be great. This douchebag is only resting because he's not getting enough attention, he needs to be out there, to be known, make him a celebrity.
I like your style.

I must confess that my mother's death can be traced to her encounter with a scammer, whom sh wanted to help by sheltering and feeding him but not know that he had a plan. This guy would sheard tears, reall tears when he wants to narrate his pityful story which were all fabricated to feed on my mum's emotion.
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
bookface:

Stop giving this son of a maggot and unnecessary soft landing. In the very least, the dude can access Nairaland.
Not really bro. That is not his intention. But the way this thing is ging ehn? I must warn that NO one SHOULD ALLOW SENTIMENT TO CLOUD THEIR JUDGEMENT OOOOH. I am saying this for the benefit of the OP.
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
surveyProf: I will make a proper update by tomorrow, after studying draft copy of the chat details from both parties, I dont want to jump into conclusion right away, as for the defendant, it will be nice for you to come over here and prove to us beyond reasonable doubt while you should not be tagged a scammer, dont forget the front page of your E-passport is now with me.

N:B if actually the defendant is in China, he might not be able to access some sites, as the Chinese government have blocked lots of sites and host, due to political instability in China, I received this message frm a government official in China.

The Bolded is VERY true. It all started with facebook, twitter etc...
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie: @2sexy
I only send them message tru info@favexglobal.com. Besides, they based in USA so time difference will count as well. They offer personal shopping & the cheapest ever seen. They encourage shipping large quantity at a time. You can register free & get ur USA address instantly.
so how do we pay them? I dont see any bank or online payment.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
mikelreal: we shud really becareful with dz site, I ve dz feelin smetn is wrong, cos they re just too cheap, if @all u wantu order, it shudnt be smetn expensive,just to test n see
yeah... you are right.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
kindly send me the phone number please. My Phone number is in my signature.
chemashie:
You may right bro, one of the owner of the site just called me now & i asked series of questions even requested to see their lagos office. Others should also do their assignment on them.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
You may right bro, one of the owner of the site just called me now & i asked series of questions even requested to see their lagos office. Others should also do their assignment on them.
DO they do personal shopper wherein they buy the goods at ebay and then ship to you in Naija?

I dropped a message for them at the contact page but haven't gotten any reply from them. Should one register before they can wouldd reply? I wondering if they didnt reply becaus of I am not registered.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? by 2sexy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
log1:
Gbam..
Wetin b ur gradient bro? Na positive or negative...?
na positive ooooh. wetin I wan use negative do nah. hey, u didnt remind me of that thing. na wa o. I don subscribe na at a more cheaper fee for same package.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? by 2sexy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
ritux: You can also check rigzone for oil and gas jobs
yeah.. thanks! I am at rigzone too. Bbut most are for pros. I am a fresh grad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.