Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
Check ur email
laykhorn:
God! What a human I've got. Though, You ended it very funny with that ur Gideon part... God go save u from E-Channel wink I want to believe this is only an online personality and you dont gossip like this in real life. Else...
Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
feasy1: Please add this to her email addresses "lekkigardens@pinkequity.com" , "estateneighbours@pinkequity.com"

I was following the Property thread and was really interested before fate said no green light.. She asked for real identity before getting proposed Neighborhood estate verified.

I almost sent her money when she requested USD150 for the run around cash being payment by all would be landlord of the proposed estate. She asked for payment via Google Checkout, but I use paypal else I would have paid immediately.
She was in Nigeria when we spoke over the phone, her naija number then was 0810 815 6723, I was surprised when she asked how to dial my international number, didnt expect that from someone that live in the States.

This should be on the front page for real if Seun cares about the community.

That number is not available... from what I see, she will definitely lose he greencard or citizenship.

If all go according to plan, effort should be made to ensure that people are aware of the day she will arrive naija on deportation and handed over to EFCC.
Business / Re: Plz I Need Help With Forex Trading by 2sexy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Learn forex for FREE,from start to finish at babypips.com
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
I have been here long before idowu but hardly come around the romance section.

Joke apart, i dont have any problem with idowu oh... All na play even though I threw bomb at her on Sweetlemon's thread.

Seriously, I have nothing against her... Though she sometime of do he Agberoism, especially if she knows that her fans are around and will cheer her.
Caracta:
How long have you been on nairaland? How long have you known idowu? Were you around during the phase 1 of nairaland? Idowu doesn't fight without a reason? She can yab and diss all day for fun...nothing serious. I didn't really follow her conversations with nnekagirl, so i can't say anythng about it. Why fight with someone you have never had problem with? Again, i didn't follow their convo, so i can't tell.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
U are entitled 2ur fvcking opinion. I call a spade a spade.
Oahray: let them keep babysitting a 28yr old. Even when Badosky wasnt so active in the last thread, the babies still reported her for bullying, and this over-sabi 2sexy thinks she ran away. Smh.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Never met her... But those who have said the same thing to me. Good to know.

All na Nairalanding na...

So she could only attack nneckagurl here and not at the general section on Sweetlemon's thread? So her power is proportional to her fans?

Interesting!
Caracta: Obviously, people don't understand badosky. That girl is as cool as ice. She has a great personality but people get blinded by her "razzness"
She is better than most pretenders.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
God bless you jare... Me sef throw bomb dat day oh cheesy . Let dem dey wait for FACTS.

It's common when gets attacked severally, she stays low key for somedays and re-surface somedays later, especially if stress that she's always on nairaland 247... It was fun cheesy BADOSKY INDEED!

dopeJemi:

Maybe she hasn't quit buh u made a very good point, I noticed sumfin in dat sweetLemon's thread, idowu was caLm wen nkachi or warreva her name is was attacking her and dats d first time I saw idowu not attacking back.. D chick was 2 strong and ready 4 her
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2013
Interesting, Idowuogbo finally quit nairaland for somedays...

Funny how people go about castigating others but cant stand it if they are fed their own medicine...
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:29am On Feb 02, 2013
Ans that will nail him. Just hope that he isnt in naija by then... cos it would be tough!
surveyProf:

Its true, wat u said, our target now is to get the country were he is currently, den we can now work offline with the high commission of dat country, using his passport front page, photographs etc.
Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2013
Please, I wish to say that if there is anyone who can also assist surveyprof to bring this monsters to book, do not hesitate to assist him.

We cant just let this whole thing rest on his shoulder.
Business / Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
CarlosDopipi: Its nice to see this thread stil waxing strong. I love some business ideas here and I also can see some wise Naija guys on this thread. I honestly think our youths are the most resourceful and also very harworking with the exception of a few.

However my 2 cents sha, I got an Idea to start a free Sports Metro Weekday paper in Lagos and Abuja. Like the one we have here in Dublin and London called "metro Herald". This paper would be free to be distributed to everyone during the early morning rush in Abuja and LAgos. People dont need to pay a Dime for it , just free. Try it and see what happens next. Imagine the number of daily readers you would have daily. with these number of readers, you can do a great deal which i wont be disclosing here which is a secret for any interested party.

But i think the wise ones here know exactly what am talking about, so drop me an email !!!!!!!!
FREE is the most powerful word in marketing... the real bait! Million dollar business have been built around this concept... hmmmm. I just dey relax. when it is time,with God's help, I know just what to do...
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
laykhorn: Ije!!!
Hello people!
I saw ur PM, replied and got nothing back... hope no problem.
Business / Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Tund£:
if u hv use ur atm card to purchase domain before, u will nt b able to use it
U dont undertsand... UBA Africard is different from the ordinary UBA card u find around. Anyways, I used it at namecheap and it worked.
Business / Re: Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) by 2sexy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Has anyone here used godaddy lately to register a domain name? I tried it but my order was not process and i have 5k loaded on my UBA africard. if you have done so, please which card did u use?

I am asking because a friend had the same problem with GTB naira card.

Anyone should kindly drop info.

thanks
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
please oh... is your UBA Africard still accepted onliine and when was the last time you made purchase with it?

This is what I got while trying to use at godaddy "Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.
Please click here to go back and confirm that your information is correct."

I have 5 thousand naira in it and have been using this card without any problem ever since I got it. Though I have never done the verify by visa ish and it had been working well until now.
Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
Rooneyboy:

my bro, on two occasions I've called u and u've refused to pick, even called u earlier today and same thing happened.

What's up with u ?

today? ah.... today badt ni.. Western union fvck me up gan, I needed the money badly and the banks just refused to give me my cash. Infact I was like a mad man today considering that it is Friday and I didnt want to extend what I want till next week. The reason was due non conformity of my name. Just the middle name oh. Na devil go baptise those people. I swear. angry angry Gtb said I must have a current account before they can attend to me. Diamond refused due to non-conformity. No vex. But you should have sent me a text na... haba.
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 1:02am On Feb 01, 2013
Gboliwe:
MOBO444? 190's accomplice? This is getting bigger.

*triple WOW!*
190 is not a scammer oh. Ah
Business / Re: My Personal Experience, How I Made My First Money Online by 2sexy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
Thank you jare... Na so dia life be just because dey hear online or internet biz, they see it as an ATM where you push button and you dont have to work.

A girl contacted from here that she wants to do domain biz. I explained everything to her plus stressed it that it is not easy and not consistent. I also told her that your success depend on the value of your domain name...

I went as far as giving her my ebook and asked to pay later because I wanted to help. She would questions on things I had explained in the ebook... This had been going on since early January... Sometimes I would be online at night to explain certain things to... All this I did with paying me. She manage to pay 2k...

And registered a name without value... And then blamed me for her own mistake.

She even claimed that it seem I only make money from selling ebooks. Yet the same strategy help me sell a domain for $250... I registered it $1.17 early this month.

Due to inconsistency, I have a domain which I have been trying to sell since November. Buyer already showed interest but hasnt come forth to make payment...

Lazy bunch of people blaming their failure on others.

Erald: A man should sweat before he eat.Any biz dat promises u GET RICH WITHOUT STRESS is fake
Business / Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by 2sexy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
demoreon: @2sexy yes the method works
so all I need to do is use the virtual bank account to verify it... No the to attach the payoneer card?
Business / Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by 2sexy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
I got one in November, 2008 but never used it due to funding wahala...

Believe me, it was free delievery method via payoneer's partner.

I don't know why this one is like this... But arbitrage adviced that we should use a P.O. Box and not direct home address, which is what I went against. He got his via P.O Box

Therefore, I am gonna use a P.O BOX.

But does this method of Opening a Paypal work? I mean the Payoneer + BB thing
Nairaland / General / Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 2sexy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Acidosis:

You can believe anything you hear/read... It's legal...
The fact that I ignored her post doesn't mean I'm guilty... cool Just trying to dodge her f00ly... don't you know a fool's fun is being bad ? [Proverbs 11] cool

not particularly you(just my personal observation), just letting dem know say dem no get secret... If they think otherwise, I give them a few months from now.

If ignorance is bliz 'tis folly to be wise cool

1 Like

Business / Re: Creating A Flawless Paypal Account Discovered by 2sexy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
But guys, damereon, arbitrage and co, is this not the same info that you have given free before?

I mean the Payoneer Bank Account plus BB phone thing. To me, that is the most flawless as far as I am concerned.

Think man.

After reading it, for first time of my 4 years stint in IM, I wanna give paypal a shot because that info and I see it working.

I already have the account number but my card never arrived. Maybe post office don chop am...

They ask me to send another address so that they can resend it again... And this will really make me grab a BB even though I hate the phone.

Hope BB IPs dont change o.
Business / Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by 2sexy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Get on aliexpress.com... Na u go tire to choose cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 2sexy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u are talking back to mama again? *sets catapult* angry angry angry
lol... Mama Nairaland and 247 Nairaland Watch Man and Panelist. Your fans think say dem get friend not knowing say na loudspeaker dem speak to. Any yawa, u go open dia nyansh. Case Study, Acidosis,..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.