Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 2sexy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2013
cheesy tongue
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. by 2sexy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
manosteel: Good thread. Just hope that the cowboys will not hijack the thread.
who are the cowboys? Let me know if its the same people I have in mind.
Nairaland / General / Re: My Final Official Goodbyes by 2sexy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
chronique:

Me self tire for myself o. The girl done make me type epistle. I never would have believed that I'd be able to type something this long. I feel very sorry for her @ times cos she lets trivial issues take control of her. I can't cope with the stress of such a person though. I just hope her fiance is very patient n tolerant. #Very bad
and it gonna eat her if doesn't get rid of it. The world has no place for such people. That's me at age 5 or so. Try that nonsense again and see me break person head.

That's why I said she has never tasted the bitter pills of life. Probably pampered, over pampered into adulthood. That the result of all this.

I pray make bed guy no do anything silly oh because this kind person cant survive 1 hour emotional trauma in which she is head over hill in love with bed guy.

Too emotional. ID yab me, me sef give her my own side of agberoism to make her know say me sef sabi street life despite gentleman lifestyle at the end, we settle, shake, hug... And moved fvck on.

Funny enough, she never knew I set the stage and she fell in for the battle. But we settled at the end. That's life for you, sweetlemon. You have to be tough! That's the only way to survive this world.

You are just too emotional and too gentle. Take it or leave it, that aint the trait of a true Nigerian. We are known for our aggressiveness! You can be gentle and be aggressive at the same time. That's my style. I ain't telling you this as online things, but life generally.

You don't step on my toes and think I will keep smiling at you. I almost got scammed by some white fools online in the last 15 hours... I had to show them the Naija spirit and make them pay. Infact I used the name NIGERIA to scare them cheesy .

Be tough woman... No matter what life throw at you.

1 Like

Food / Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by 2sexy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
DERAILER!
adexsimply: woah!! are u scared... tongue tongue
grin
*enjoying the thread*
and the name is not ADEXSIMPLE
*frowns in reproach*
Food / Re: 10 Reasons To Throw-out Your Microwave Oven by 2sexy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
How did he get your number?
Vanneni: Huh Please stop that! Don't let anyone see this coz it's not true that I gave you my contact. And.....yes to wah
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2013
chemashie:
That is the problem still facing importers in Nigeria. If you have a friend that has passion for entreprenuer, it will really help you a lot. Am still searching for honest one to strike a deal with. CA looks expensive because they have to pay their staff every month and maintain their offices.
A friend can buy this on your behalf send them home or even tru people who are coming home. Many Nigerians prefer to do dirty deal over there rather than take advantage of paypal opportunity & cheap stuf to make good money.
I hope we can help ourselves on this thread if we can have any one viewing this thread from US/UK and ready to do the job with utmost sincerety.
may be I should speak to my American friend to see if he will by the idea.

I use his paypal to receive my cash. I will get paid $250 for one of my domain today and he will definitely send the money to me by western union 2day or 2moro... Let's see how it goes.
Career / Re: Success by 2sexy(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2013
@Most, thanks for the prayers and I say Amen to that.

You have to open yourself to opportunity. Forget about people who dont believe. The Jews still dont accept Jesus as their Messiah and who are you?

There is a thread on importation at the business section. Please avail yourself to read through. If the money aint there, dont worry just read.

In life, it is our determination God sees that make him produce miracles in us. He get so moved by the determination...
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2013
Solution12: You Can get all you need about online importation business by visiting http://www.importfromusandchina.com/land.html Now
fool raised to power 100

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by 2sexy(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2013
Daily News, I quite agree with your stance but you over stepped your boundary when you said guys want sweetlemon and cant get her... That's shiit man.

Here is my advice to you: tell your sweetlemon to keep her love life private... If she can come here to tell people about everything about her relationship, would she also come here to tell how she fvcked the guy plus the style used?

Let's be frank!

Daily News, if you knew I won 1 million Naira and I came to your house to tell you, I met you in church and told you again, I met you at a barbing salon and repeated it with excitement and this keep going on... Sure, you heard the 1st time I told you...

My brother,Daily News, no lie. What will be your reaction?

Also, you were not here when she called people whom she wanted advice from "jealous" and so many other things I cant remember here... Though she apologised but her attitude showed a huge lack of maturity which can only come with time.

Also tell her to learn to control her emotions as well.

I agree with Sweetlemon on her OP and it's true. I think people just didnt fancy her when she had to bring herself into the picture. She aint wrong for doing but hey, you are dealing humans here... Pyschologically, she step on toes in her previous post... Even though she apologised, she drew the battle line.

I see Sweetlemon as someone who hasnt tasted the bitter pills of life or know what happens out there, nairaland is only giving her the first taste of it.
Nairaland / General / Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by 2sexy(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oki doki...
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
Log1, the links are still available na.

You this FUTA man will definitely enjoy this book titled "Non Technical Guide to Petroleum Geology, Exploration,Drilling and Production" by Norman J Hyne, Ph.D. I love this one. Simply the best and it's 568 pages. Easy to understand, no too much jagons and so brilliant!

I dropped the link but didnt give the name. So click through to find it. But I think it should be at 4shared.com cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by 2sexy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
What Sweetlemon has posted is true but I think what people are not comfortable with is the fact that she had to put her and her "bed guy" in the picture.

Let's be frank all supporters of sweetlemon should advice her to keep her relationship with bed guy as private as possible. People are just tired of hearing bed guy this or that. Abi if dem fvck she go come here come talk the style ni.? Haba...

To the topic. It's true and 100% true... It more common among guys but again, such girls may have had a guy begging them but never appreciated. I was a victim... She never appreciated me till I walked away. It was then she came begging when I had moved on.

The truth is that most girls dont appreciate it when you are nice to them... MOST.

As for Sweetlemon, I think you have NEVER had a good relationship before and "bed guy" is your first taste of a good relationship. I doubt you would have appreciated this if you hadn't been rubbished by some very good badt guy. And so, you know the value of what you never had. Bad is there for reason. It is necessary for us to appreciate good.

I mean if your very first relationship had a guy that worshipped you, i doubt you would have valued it this much and considering the fact that most girls within the age of 19-24 just want to have fun. They only start thinking of a serious relationship when age start knocking...
Career / Re: Success by 2sexy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lifted, exactly! We have to keep on fighting!

@Most, have you ever thought web development and website design? You have set yourself up for something.

Those who can design stunning looking website can make good money for themself.... Please, just try and add something to yourself bro... And make some money for yourself.

I am not based in Lagos anymore else, I would have loved to reachout to you one on one and see how best I can help out.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Vanneni: HI roomies smiley How y'all doing?
missed u die! :-D
Career / Re: Success by 2sexy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
@Most, I feel you bro. As for nairalanders not believing your story, it could only be the circle of those who had the full financial support of their parents while in school. So to them, you were probably among the "never do well". That's how they see it.

I have tasted both so I dont laugh or blame people for whatever grades they come out with.

During my OND, I was very sound and focus because I had the needed financial backing of my mum. Infact every semester there was always an increase in my GPA and I almost had distinction in my last semester.

After I lost my mum, a lot happened and I couldnt proceed to do DE at a Uni. So I went back to do HND at my former school. At this stage I struggled to the best of my ability.

But one thing that has kept me on is my positive mindset and openess to anything that will put money in my pocket. I have develop my financial intelligence to give me the needed backing.

And I dey network die!

OP, can you see that we should always be grateful to God for whatever condition we find ourselves?

Dont Give Up!
Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2013
Surveyprof, I dey fear you o. How are you unearthing all this info. You grade A hacker ni?

Anyway for the purpose of this thread, it is necessary.

Kudos!
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thank you... That's the point while they change,just for the sake of marriage and nothing else. The last thing I would want to have is being with someone that has no single feelings for me. Such a person can easily poison you to satisfy her inner desires.

Morayo747: Just leave the 1st guy and move on with the next and hope he doesn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated. For all those saying she should go back to the 1st guy are you forreal? She didnt sleep with him but gladly opened her legs for someone she met after him doesnt that say it all? Sexual attraction is very important in a relationship not matter what anyone wants to say. If she didnt sleep with him then she aint attracted to him period!! I guarantee you even if she does leave the 2nd guy she will still continue to cheat on the first guy with someone else as she clearly is longing for something that the 1st guy is unable to give her.

I am talking from experience here...and I was the 2nd guy. The girl continued to cheat with several people after we were done. She's now married to the 1st guy but it was more of a case of settling before her time runs out not really cos she loves him.
Business / Re: My Personal Experience, How I Made My First Money Online by 2sexy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
3RNEST:
abeg no be fight! just sharing my own view of FOREX!!! so no vex! grin
you just dey look for easy money period!
Career / Re: Help! I Am So Confused And In A Fix! Need Your Candid Opinion Nairalanders by 2sexy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
+1. Well said Ajanlekoko(only God knows what that means) OP i think you should take the advice as give Ajanle.

Experience is the most important thing. You building a career so it's best to start small. Where many people make mistake is wanting to start BIG and they end up staying in Labour Market for so long.
AjanleKoko:

Tell your dad that he should give you one year to give the job a shot, and then pick up the masters later.
Since you've never had a job, it's very essential that you get some work experience, broaden your horizons.
I presume the masters is right here in Nigeria. You can forget about it jare. Your dad, pardon my French and disrespect, is just talking out of his azz. Which one is federal job? In 2013?
Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
--
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
190:

vanneni tell 2sexy who i am to you smiley
that ur prick wey be like 4 inches roasted kpomo...
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2013
190:

i was indirectly telling him 2 stop bugging us embarassed
*sharping biafran cutlass* head must roll
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2013
Vanneni: Yes, my 6th love. lipsrsealed
huh? *working out to become 1st*
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2013
190:

I nor dey sabi fight man over punny!! angry angry

I'll leave her to decide angry angry

Punny too surplus to dey kill body over one angry angry angry angry
just remove her name from her name from ur list... Aridin!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2013
lalaosky:

you've to fight for what it's yours...engage him in an E-battle and beat him mercilessly grin
just watch! I dey keep quiet dey look d brown-black nimpho since...

He better no try nonsense come here at all.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2013
190, i am warning u oh. Leave Vanneni alone. Dem go use ur kini skipping rope... Be warned!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 3:47am On Jan 28, 2013
Vanneni, y ar u awake at this hour?
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 2:25am On Jan 28, 2013
Bros, just saying dat girls, most of dem are silly. cheesy
Mynd_44: How did this thread become about 2sexy and his ex?tonguetonguetongue
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 12:25am On Jan 28, 2013
kitty kat: Smh

Foolish gal

na u are getting d whole picture... As I said, na Amebo I dey do cos she has no shame.
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2013
kitty kat: U told me that she came back around last qaurter of last year and u said no. She might hv met dis bf very recently.
oh u mean she probably still held on to d guy in hope dat If I dont accept her?

Dat 1 na her own palava oh... I dont av a single plan 4her.

She even sent me a message dat she wants a guy she can take serious... Plus sex blah blah.... Me wey no dey ginger sef. Na nw she want seriousness, but told me I WAS TOO SERIOUS BACK THEN and She wasnt ready at that time. cheesy . Experience is the best teacher.

She is on her cos once told her not even her Nake.dness would make me accept her back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.