Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

Romance / Re: Has Anyone Seen Mzdarkskin by 2sexy(m): 10:30am On Mar 09
MrCork:

Of cose u are married to a tree. Dunce wink
angry angry angry angry
Nairaland / General / Re: Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? by 2sexy(m): 10:12am On Mar 09
Drella:
Hello people.
I'm in my early twenties in a tertiary institution. I am this gentle guy that is mostly quiet.
I noticed that there are many financially okay guys as young as I am that are doing well unlike me. Now, I'm talking about the ones hustling legitimately.

I also want to be okay financially, but they tend to share information only with those they are close to.
There were updates about Arbitraging, Web 3 airdrop and testnet stuff that I only got to hear when it was too late.
I talk to these guys, roll with them, but they never see me as close enough to carry me along.

Even for those freelancing, they know techniques to get orders fast and constantly but will not share with me. One said I should bring 250k when I'm ready to start freelancing. I don't even have 50k in my name.
Whenever I tell them to "show me way" knowing they do legit stuffs, they tell me they too are looking for way.

Growing up, I was restricted so I suck at making friends and socializing. I have been trying to get better since I left secondary school but my social skills barely improved.

I researched online on my own to get updates but many were scam, overpriced classes/courses e.t.c. Though I have picked up a skill to learn but before I get good and start earning, I'll need sustenance.

Is it too late to improve my social skills in my early twenties? If no, how?
How can I move from just acquaintances to a friend that can be carried along in important things?

Forget them...

If you can drop your phone number via DM, I will make a call to you that will boost your confidence and also share resources with you that will keep you ahead of many of them.

Just tell me what path you want to follow.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg by 2sexy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08
seunmsg:

This is no propaganda as Bloomberg is not a propaganda platform like AriseTV and People’s Gazette.

Slowly, the reforms are paying off. It may appear little with minimal impact for now but in no time, the impact will be felt in all aspect of the economy. We just need to be patient and endure for a while, Mr. President will fix the economy.
I have quoted you for next 6 months or 1 year. Be rest assured I will curse the hell out of you when nothing changes...
Politics / Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Lukman Tells Akande, Onu, Others by 2sexy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07
booblacain:
Why are they acting like they are surprised about how Tinubu runs things. Did they not see how he ran Lagos?

Only a pretender or a dunce will be troubled that a cat is acting like a cat.
Person dey cry for his own share make dem give am, you dey speak English. grin grin grin That is what they do when nothing is coming to them. lead that guy.. one ghana must go will cure his illness.
Crime / Re: A Family Of 7, 38 Others Killed In Benue Militia Gang War In Ukum LG by 2sexy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06
Nothing good from that state ever makes it to news, except killing. Not it is cultist from the said state killing each other but to use this skill to defend their people is a problem.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Egypt Devalues Its Pound, Loses Over 50% Against US Dollars by 2sexy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06
LegendHero:
Everyone following in Tinubu footsteps.

I think the world need to find a way to move from the dependence on USD for almost everything. Black market won't let them rest too.

You evil APC species will be scouting the web for news to safe your miserable failed journey so you can say... "You see, we are not the only"

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) by 2sexy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 05
obaidan:
looool, 170-room hotel na im state dey build, what's wrong with build tech development hub, what's wrong with building farm settlement.
They actually have a tech hub. The problem is the media team who are poor at their job. This made it to Nairaland but the tech initiative which has been on for more than 5 years didn't.

6 Likes

Family / Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05
190:

You olrite? wink
I am good o. Been a while. Seun banned this my handle for 11 years or so sad . I just get am back.

1 Like

Business / Re: The End Of Naira, NGN, On Binance by 2sexy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05
Blacklion3:
Crypto is being used to move funds with less scrutiny. You can't know better than the CBN when it comes to tracking their own money.
Money leaves a trail
Typical APC supporter ground zero absence of economic sense talk. Many of you should never procreate!
Family / Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05
190:

angry
Bro ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how far nau
Nairaland / General / Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by 2sexy(m): 12:36am On Mar 05
mayorall:

Oga mi sir. Make we no loss this mod as we loss that mod with gf that year. I think both of them were mod, can't remember their names.
Oh, yeah... SexKillz? well they were both mods.
Nairaland / General / Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by 2sexy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04
mayorall:
Oga Seun please apologize to mukina2, aunty Mukina2, Oga seun was just angry when he said that, please you guys should resolve it amicably.

Don't be angry . Please come back . We dey kneel sef. 17 years experience isn't small, sacrifice and services. Please do not take it away.

Kindly do the assignment when you can, and if there's time constraint or it's adding to your workload, discuss it with your boss, he maybe able to add resources.

Thanks

Mayorall... cool

1 Like

Family / Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03
Where is my brother 190 and 190theclown and his Nigerian girls grin
Family / Re: Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland? by 2sexy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03
PoliteActivist:

HungerBAD (that's how he wrote it) was known for GENEROSITY. He was US army and freemason. As for Nwamaipke not every one liked his sense of humor including me. Too many times he went too far, too many times it was mere stupidity and cringe-worthy
Nwamaikpe was a great guy. You just lack good sense of humour angry
Nairaland / General / Re: Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned by 2sexy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03
Seun:
When I started Nairaland, I operated it all by myself, but by 2007 I was overwhelmed. Mukina2 swooped in and volunteered to be a super-moderator. She also helped me to recruit section moderators. This enabled us to move forward. Initially, she worked for free, but over time she became a paid supermod. One of the best.

Last month, I gave her a particular instruction which is the most basic instruction you can give a moderator. Clean up ALL the sections you've been assigned to and report to me after EACH one. She steadfastly refused until the month end. She felt that she was doing her job and there was therefore no need for me to tell her what to do.

I insisted that she must choose between resigning and following this particular instruction. She eventually chose to resign, saying "let's go our separate ways". We will miss her a lot. I will miss her a lot. I wish her the best in all her future endeavours. She will do great. She may return if she changes her mind, but the show must go on.

Oga Seun...

Mukina2 is the best MOD on here. I know how many times I would reach out to her and he often assist me with my request, quite switfly too. I can't say the same for other Mods.

I had no idea she was still here.

16 Likes

Business / Re: Domain Name Business by 2sexy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 03
dotcomnamename:
Wow this thread grin
Chairman... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Family / Re: Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave by 2sexy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26
AtoningBlood:

My siblings don't care. He can't even tell them of his plans.
He can tell you because he sees you have a soft heart.
Science/Technology / Re: Mutant Calf With 'Human Head' Born Sparking Bestiality Fears In Thailand Village by 2sexy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26
Aaron1199:

Watin men do you, y d hate
There is a video of someone having sex with cow.
Career / Re: 400k Salary, but nothing. by 2sexy(m): 11:00am On Jan 11
Duyt1798:
Hi guys!

I hope this my post gets to the FP, so I can get insights from a wider audience; even I know some might not make sense, but one thing I've learnt from the short time I joined this platform, is that - sense dey inside nonsense.

Pardon me, my write fit dey a bit lengthy.

I currently work with a multi-national startup coy. My net pay is a bit above 400k naira (this's at the moment), I've worked for about 2 years. I'm married with two kids and expecting the third.

Now my dilemma is that, I've not been able to save up funds, I feel like my living condition doesn't reflect what I earn. Shingbai like this, I no get for account. The last I could remember, I go deep hand for forex, e nearly give me hypertension (I lost about 2m). I still dey pay debt wey I incur as a result.

Now where I need assistance is, looking at the amount I'm earning, how do I spend? Please for those that will be kind enough to give suggestions, let it practically explained, as in help me break am down to the amount wey I suppose spend, how I suppose spend am, and wetin I suppose save.

I believe say many family people dey here wey get better experiences.

Thanks 🙏.

Firstly, is your wife working or it is just you alone doing the work? If she is not working the burden will be too much for you in this current reality as a married man.

You may have to cut your expenses as much as possible, do away with things you can live without that is sucking funds. This will also require you to sit your wife down and let her know that there are certain things that you can't.

I don't know what your role is at the start up sha... but if you are in tech like coding or programming department or even marketing, see if you can also apply for remote roles.

2 Likes

Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2013
--
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2013
chemashie:
Bro, e don tey small now. I paid 25k to attend export biz seminar organised by Dele Ayemibo. Other attendees paid 50k, i even begged him to be allowed to participate in the seminar. If only I could raise capital then to become a gold member on alibaba, i would have gone far by now. One good thing abt xportatn is that, if you can manage to strike a deal and get a good contract with 100% confirmed, irrevocable LC, you are made.
You only need just 1 successful xport deal worth of 1000s of MT. That‘s y i pity those people that want to go into xport biz without registered coy, NEPC cert & good capital to start. Yahoo guyz have really f.ucked things for us big time.
The good things abt importatn biz is that, you are selling to your fellow nigerians & u can collect cash @ point of delivery.

Let‘s go back to our import biz bro.....no time!
Since you are well vast in exportation, why not start a thread on that? I mean something like this one that we are already doing here?
Career / Re: Talent Is Better Than Education by 2sexy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
tanimola22:

Well, you said one banker, so I will give you just one. Jamie Dimon is one banker who is popular and richer than 2face and Davido combined..My respect to Tubaba.

T22
Leave this people to their own devise!

How can I email you?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! by 2sexy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin I never said I was interested ooh. Na just question
NoraBarbie:
Nope,I wrote friend not fawck mates,I'm surrounded by more than enough hot men for that.
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
straneur:

Don't you know anything about currency trading yourself? How come someone keep crashing your accounts and you keep sending money to him? 140k to 250k 45 days, high leverage, poor risk management. Is a gambler, bastard and deserve pain
Gbam! That is what I asked initially. We have a small boy on Nairaland who would trash this Ode ni me of a thief in forex. The guy is just 21.

If you refuse to give people to invest for you, it will save you from scam 80% of the time... That is my number 1 rule for business. Never give anyone money to invest for you.

Acquire the knowledge instead...

I so much feel for the OP.
Sports / Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by 2sexy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
360command: the nigeria style of play is usually slow,trickish and stylish which tends to make the opponents not be in an energetic form. You tend to see a slow pace interesting game and not a very fast pace game as if they are using all their energy for it just like the previous match played by burkinas against ghana.the game might be energetic in the start of play by burkinabes but with the way the nigerians play their ball, the burkinabes will be forced to play that slow game. To tell you the truth, if the burkinabe don't relax while playing their balls, we will see them play this old skool african football where the post will be in front of the players and yet,they will play the ball above the post or sideways . God bless Nigeria -omo ile mi
You really understand how Nigerians play their ball.... exactly. Fast pace teams often get the same treated and they become slow in the process.

I will like to add that the Burkinas because fierce and furious because of the poor officiting of the refree. It is a natural las that when you push someone to the wall, they push back... that was exactly what happened that day. The whole drama was due to the way the ref handled the game and that was the basis for their forceful display of brilliant football...
Sports / Re: Emenike Out Of Sunday Final by 2sexy(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
Chelcy10:
u jst spoke my mind. Atleast the media needs more headline rather than just 'AFCON final, Nigeria vs Burkina faso'
I concur... even moses go play on that day and it may be a ploy to get the BUKINA peepz aroused lol.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
How can I learn to know a good tablet PC by my own descretion...

What specs should I see to know that I am dealing with a good Tablet PC
This is what I found

Quick Details
Type: Tablet PC
Products Status:
Stock Screen Size: 10"
Processor Manufacture: Boxchip
Processor Type: Boxchip A10
Processor Main Frequency: 1.2 GHZ
Hard Drive Capacity: 8GB
Memory Capacity: 1GB
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Display resolution: 1024x600
Feature: Wifi, 3G, Webcams, Multi Touch, HDMI, G Sensor, Camera
Operating System: Android 4.0
Weight: 780
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name: OEM
Model Number: P102
CPU: Boxchip A10
Screen: 10 inch,Capactitive TFT display, Five point
Storage Extend: 4GB~32GB SD/TF Support
WiFi: 802.11b/n, 802.11b/g for 3G item
G-Sensor: All gravity indction
Battery: 6000MAH
Games: 3D Game
HDMI: HDMI 1.3
Type: MID

Specifications

1) 10 inch capacitive touch screen
2) Resolution 1024*600
3) RAM 1GB ROM 8GB
4) External 3G
5) Battery 6000mA
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2013
surveyProf:

We are not really in progress as we should hv, reasons are that Mr. Anothnio has not been able to prove the actual amount Odiero owns him, or better still, dat he sent to Odiero, frm the chat conversation, he sent 25.000 euros and currently it is 26.000 euros and 1.000 euros daily, the question is was der any written agreement to this effect? Can we hv dis? And frm the thread tittle, it is 2 millions dollars, no prove.

Ordinarily, Odiero would have been given an ultimator of 25 days, just like Wunmi's case to apprea and defend himself, den if he fails, we will now report him to all law enforcement agents, like Cia, Fbi, IC3, Efcc, etc.
Too bad... this is a classic case of 419 wherein the victims are helpless because they have no prove... cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.