Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 118 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2013
190:

I nor dey sabi fight man over punny!! angry angry

I'll leave her to decide angry angry

Punny too surplus to dey kill body over one angry angry angry angry
just remove her name from her name from ur list... Aridin!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2013
lalaosky:

you've to fight for what it's yours...engage him in an E-battle and beat him mercilessly grin
just watch! I dey keep quiet dey look d brown-black nimpho since...

He better no try nonsense come here at all.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2013
190, i am warning u oh. Leave Vanneni alone. Dem go use ur kini skipping rope... Be warned!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 3:47am On Jan 28, 2013
Vanneni, y ar u awake at this hour?
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 2:25am On Jan 28, 2013
Bros, just saying dat girls, most of dem are silly. cheesy
Mynd_44: How did this thread become about 2sexy and his ex?tonguetonguetongue
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 12:25am On Jan 28, 2013
kitty kat: Smh

Foolish gal

na u are getting d whole picture... As I said, na Amebo I dey do cos she has no shame.
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2013
kitty kat: U told me that she came back around last qaurter of last year and u said no. She might hv met dis bf very recently.
oh u mean she probably still held on to d guy in hope dat If I dont accept her?

Dat 1 na her own palava oh... I dont av a single plan 4her.

She even sent me a message dat she wants a guy she can take serious... Plus sex blah blah.... Me wey no dey ginger sef. Na nw she want seriousness, but told me I WAS TOO SERIOUS BACK THEN and She wasnt ready at that time. cheesy . Experience is the best teacher.

She is on her cos once told her not even her Nake.dness would make me accept her back.
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: When she told u she wanted u, did u take her back? Did u expect her to keep waiting for u and remain single when u have made it obvious that u wld never accept her? That she loves u and u rejected her doesnt mean she shd be celibate.
you don't understand... It was of recent...
She claimed 2have dated only d guy she left me 4 in 3 years, but I told her it is a lie and dat is not possible.

She told me she is no longer dating d said guy and now single

Of course I never believed any of those crap cos i knew she is lying.

Now just a week and half ago she posted of facebook dat her boyfriend broke up with her. How can some1 who is single have boyfriend to break up with her? So I leaned forward to ask if it d guy she said had been dating, she said no anoda 1. She forgot she me dat she had only dated one guy...

Hope u understand.

U might wonder y I am still doing dis-- pure Amebo na him me dey oh cheesy after all she has no shame.

Imagine saying she loves me and loves the other guy. This 1 no get shame at all or cure.
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Mynd the marra no be small thing o cheesy.

Well I understand the angle K-itty is coming from but menh the girl did a very bad thing, though we should keep in mind that people make mistakes and can change.
wrong! My own never loved me and never will.... She just want me to secure marriage plus fact that I have a very bright future, just like this girl in question is doing.

What she does not about is that I study people like a book, and therefore knows her everymove...
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kitty Kat, please drop the "she can still love him" thing.

If u care 2knw, my ex who said she wants me back and now single posted on facebook dat her boyfriend broke with her.

Where did d "boyfriend" come from?
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: We should preach forgiveness ooo. Freecocoa, that is the lesson for today. Help but wayward slûts on the right path.

I don talk my own sha. The OP can never love the first guy. No be curse. If she goes bact to him, it i because she does not want to be alone. If she sees someone again, she will shift
because does not want to be alon you, read the OP again. That's the same reasone she accepted to date him- a standby.
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
temi4fash:

Yes... It can b very frustrating especially if ur friends warned u n u ignored d red flags... Its better imagined dan said.... I pray for strength for d first guy cos if he finds out d guy go tire...
Exactly! I was warned. Infact na my mama 1st spot am, den my younger sister, my elder broda, his girl friend, my friend(also a broda)

but u need 2go and c dis girl now.

She came back begging and claimed 2have always loved me.

The truth is that(speaking from experience) girls of dis nature can NEVER love u.

She claimed 2have onld dated, 1 guy, which was d guy she left me 4.
And dat she is now on her own alone... That is single

But just a week and half ago, she wrote on facebook dat her boyfriend broke up with her. She probably forgot am her frend on facebook.

I laugh...

1 Like

Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Excuse me! Are u now making excuses for dat prostishawo? Jeez! U got jokes! He provided her wiv wot? Attention and d!ck?
idowu, na y I dey like bold chic o. My question is y didnt she tell d guy about it if dats what she really wanted. I believe women have dia way of telling dia man what dey want... But alas! They wont.

Let's not blame Kitty Kat because she is speaking from a point of as a woman and how most behave and you cant deny it, can you?

Over 75% girls will do d same if dey find dem self in such a situation.
Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
slumbee: Damn! i really pity the first guy tho. Someone will ask him are u dating & he will gladly smile yes. i pray i never find myself in a situation like the first guy. The thought of it alone makes me sad. Anyways OP u jst wnt to eat ur cake and have it, pls cut d 1st guy loose.. Smh.
my brother, i av been dere and I dont wish my enemies to experience such... Nothing hurts so bad like finding out dat d person u loved neva loved u, just exploiting u and stuck to u cos of d money she is getting from you. And I being sum1 that so MUCH hate to b treated like a fool, chei! Honestly, na God save my ex....

1 Like

Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kitty kat, dis 1 no b mumism. Biko.

It's pure wickedness... If d 2nd dump her and still come back, she will go back.

Cant u c dat d girl is not a kid? She never loved d 1st guy and never will.

D good thing is d 1st will find out on his own. Dat is d beauty of things like this....

1 Like

Romance / Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
This is why it's not good 2be 2nice 2some girls.... See what an innocent soul is suffering?

Tell your friend that I, 2sexy, said she will rot in hell.

Why? Tell her to go ask my ex what happened to her when she had this stunt with me.

The same happened with Downcasted, Mr. Chuks... And the funny thing is that, they always end up coming back to beg us.

The way people have explained it is exactly what will happen. The 2nd guy will DEFINITELY DUMP HER!

In my case, downcasted , mr chucks, the 2nd guy dump our ex after sizzling sex.

Your friend will NEVER find a guy like the first... No matter how much she tries. It's not curse but facts from history as far as I know.

I am even happy that in every 10 guys, there is only 1 of the 1st guy and rest constitute the character of the 2nd guy- chronic players.

If she like break up with the guy or not, he WILL still find out.

RED FLAG 1: If nobody stupidity dey worry her, which guy go hear say im babe get another guy and will still hang on?

RED FLAG2: He told he just want to date her initially but later changed his mind for selfish reason.

Your friend is a thief and a moronic basta.rd!

Tell her she cant eat her cake and have it! Karma is never asleep.

Kitty kat, I no like as u give dat pregnancy expo. I dey vex. Now if she find out d 2nd guy does not love her, she will force herself on d 1st guy and you know she would do it for selfish reason. I no like wetin u do so, seriously. sad.

It would have been so nice 2c how life deal with dogs like this. She would have been with my ex suffering and desperately searching after fvcking ova 50 guys... I want 2c girls like dis suffer like in burning furnace of HELL :-@

2 Likes

Romance / Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by 2sexy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
OP, please listen to kitty kat down to the last poster. I think they have a point. Besides, I dont think your brother would want you to marry some1 who is not good for you. He probably knows about the guy.

Just give the guy a chance but try to shine ya eyes well oh.
Romance / Re: What Were The Activities You Engaged In A Day After Your Wedding by 2sexy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Vanneni: wah?? grin
we will talk about it later cheesy
Romance / Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by 2sexy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
OP, too bad you find yourself in such a mess. Quite and adorable lady. Well, how about you talk to him?
Romance / Re: HELP!!! I'm About To Be Sold Off Into Arrangee' Marriage by 2sexy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
jodeci01: Who does that in this day and age? Besides you look too pretty to be married off. Happiness can only come from loving each other mutually. Try explaining how you feel to your brother(assuming he's educated). Then again, he might have incentives to giving you away
who does this? The igbos... A lot of them still do. All daughters of my former neighbour were married through this process.
Romance / Re: What Were The Activities You Engaged In A Day After Your Wedding by 2sexy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: chances are i will be too tired to do anything
true
Romance / Re: What Were The Activities You Engaged In A Day After Your Wedding by 2sexy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Vanneni: ^ Lol. @ topic. I'll indulge I and my hubby in a
lot of sexxxual play. cool
ye ye ye oh. Chineke! cheesy
Romance / Re: What Were The Activities You Engaged In A Day After Your Wedding by 2sexy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

Yes u know u haven't angry
please leave vanneni alone. Let her be.
Business / Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by 2sexy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
lanre2009: @Sam Milla:- you can send me a mail at ittkit@yahoo.com, with your comprehensive biz plan, estimated returns on investment, challenges we could face in the business, etc.
i recently saw where someone sold his Ipad over 5 of them in a short while. Goto phone section and that could be something you wanna try.

https://www.nairaland.com/1176095/brand-new-apple-ipad-4#
Romance / Re: Why Do Girls Enjoy Being Disrespected by 2sexy(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2013
The OP didnt present his point rightly but I know what he is saying.

They will always deny it especially in a public faceless forum like this. They will stick to the one that treats them like crap over the one that shows too much affection. There are just a very few exception to this, very few which are rare.
Business / Re: My Personal Experience, How I Made My First Money Online by 2sexy(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2013
U dey look 4 easy money abi? What will it take from you to do the needful that will give u great ROI in the future? Stressful you but a boy of 21 makes 4figures everyweek from forex here in Naija. Dey dia...
3RNEST:
Stressful!

1 Like

Business / Re: What Profitable Business Can I Invest 3 Million Naira Into??? by 2sexy(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2013
lanre2009: @ innova: yes i am in Lagos. u can drop me a mail at: ittkit@yahoo.com
I don't think so. The way he has been responding shows a mark of intelligence and smartness. He is probably laughing at some folks who want him to contact them.

This guy aint silly bro and neither is he in a hurry. He is knows those who are genuine from those who aren't. The guy is a thinker that just dont take everything hook ,line and sinker.

He knows those who are fraud. As they say, by their fruit you shall know them. The keywords used by some suppose business ideas is very clear and only a smart individual knows this.
Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2013
Kudos survey prof.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: hello smiley
am cool. How is little friend doing and hope she isnt giving mummy much wahala oh.

But na wa o. Dat girl na ya carbon copy oh cheesy
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Mondi cheeks sup?
Romance / Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
Vanneni: I'll take you to the cafeteria then coz I don't have the strength to prepare that kind of meal this afternoon. but it's poundo they have not pounded yam...
hahaha... Good wife cheesy . On way home from school. Will go back next week to get the r***lt before NYSC.
Romance / Re: Does this Girl Really Think With her Sensible Brain? by 2sexy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
There is nothing there actually. He calls me boss or master probably because he realised that, as I was able to prove to him, that one does not need to be a sex addict before he knows certain things. He has had quite a lot sex more than I can imagine or more than I, but I still taught him what he never knew.

Another thing that may have contributed to it is that I am the gentle kind who hardly talks. What he didnt know is that I am very observant.
brokoto: ask all your exotic stories and the bolded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.