Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie: @2sexy
I only send them message tru info@favexglobal.com. Besides, they based in USA so time difference will count as well. They offer personal shopping & the cheapest ever seen. They encourage shipping large quantity at a time. You can register free & get ur USA address instantly.
so how do we pay them? I dont see any bank or online payment.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
mikelreal: we shud really becareful with dz site, I ve dz feelin smetn is wrong, cos they re just too cheap, if @all u wantu order, it shudnt be smetn expensive,just to test n see
yeah... you are right.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
kindly send me the phone number please. My Phone number is in my signature.
chemashie:
You may right bro, one of the owner of the site just called me now & i asked series of questions even requested to see their lagos office. Others should also do their assignment on them.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
You may right bro, one of the owner of the site just called me now & i asked series of questions even requested to see their lagos office. Others should also do their assignment on them.
DO they do personal shopper wherein they buy the goods at ebay and then ship to you in Naija?

I dropped a message for them at the contact page but haven't gotten any reply from them. Should one register before they can wouldd reply? I wondering if they didnt reply becaus of I am not registered.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? by 2sexy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
log1:
Gbam..
Wetin b ur gradient bro? Na positive or negative...?
na positive ooooh. wetin I wan use negative do nah. hey, u didnt remind me of that thing. na wa o. I don subscribe na at a more cheaper fee for same package.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? by 2sexy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
ritux: You can also check rigzone for oil and gas jobs
yeah.. thanks! I am at rigzone too. Bbut most are for pros. I am a fresh grad.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? by 2sexy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
xxxifyxxx: I hear people work abroad through AISEC?
do you have similar organization that may serve the oil industry?
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
The OP should tell us the content of their discussion before we proceed...
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
honeric01:

Haba, already? but what did the OP say to have made you change your mind so easily?
did you read the last few post she wrote? why didnt engage him so as to track his IP. She could call on any of the crime agencies in her country to assist her as well.

read between lines bro.

I doubt she ever asked him any question like where his or when will he be in Nigeria.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? by 2sexy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
azimibraun: Truth be told I live in d city and I travel a lot. Nt a single person in all d cities dt I hv lived and bin 2 dt gt a job without someone presenting their names as candidates of Man No Man the oda category are dos who paid over 300k to t job. If u knw of anybody who jst applied for a job and gt it pls stand up.
A friend just got employed by Chevron! He is going for his medicals soon, possibly next week... we all wrote the test last year and I am still waiting for interview since the call badge by badge.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? by 2sexy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
xxxifyxxx: Please don't limit yourself to applying for Jobs only in Nigeria. There are some firms abroad that recruit people directly from other countries. If you think you are exceptional, it is a matter of applying online and they will get back to you. They can do telephone interview for you.

I know of two people that have gone through this way. All expense paid trip to the company abroad.
Gbam....!

I will add that, you should first gain experience in whatever field you wish to work, even if you have to work for free (as in Internship). This will allow you gain experience and also aid in boosting your CV.

Experience first and all others will follow. I am serving soon sha ( March) ... I don plot my graph and find the gradient!
Nairaland / General / Beware Of This Scam Email From A Nairalander! by 2sexy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
I just found this in my junk folder... for the highly gullible, beware!

========================================================================
Hello,

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition.While searching through nairaland.com, I came across your profile and decided to contact you. I believe and also have the feeling that in today's world, neither race, sex, age, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships.

Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is better for you. I am a single lady of 24 years old, a citizen of the United States of America residing in Wellington Square OXFORD and currently studying international relations at the University of Oxford (UOA) UK. Presently, I am doing my final year in the University and so anxious to graduate from the University into the free world.
I look forward to receiving some information concerning you, your family, country and even your personal life experiences.

This will give us the opportunity of knowing each other better and be able to understand ourselves more.
Please write me back with my private email:rachelcoscils10012@yahoo.com May God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon.
Thanks.
Yours Rachel.
Romance / Re: Whats Your Ideal Man/woman? by 2sexy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
irpheezy:
Acidosis I'm watchin yu.....
And its on plasma #straightface#
you are sitting on a long thing...

come oh... wetin I do you today ni?
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Odunnu: Really? He decided to chat with you today after all this time? Dont cave in to his demands, whatever he may present. He is a thief and should be treated as such!
I knew it! His cohorts and girlfriend have graced and still grace this thread.
He must be clamped and forced pay back to the last dime.
That is the problem with all this white folks... she has already caved in sentimentally.

As you truely said, people on here have alerted him...

I am off jor... so annoying! angry angry angry
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
mikelreal: Did some research n made some enquiries about @chime's favexglobal, spoke wit dia customer care, dz is like d cheapest shippin company u will ever get, dae ship @ N120/kg, yes 120naira per kg, but d lowest u can pay for a shipment is N3000, very very cheap!, I wish dae also ship frm china!
The early birds should grab this now and make profit for themselves.

Why? The cheap fee is a marketing ploy to attract customers... they will increase it in the future. Do not be surprised that this guys may have peeped on us here and decided to set up a website to serve this market. Yes, it is very possible that they may be from here... because that domain name was only purchased in June...

Good luck to us all.
Entertainment / Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by 2sexy(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2013
replied...
laykhorn:
me too
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 1:17am On Feb 04, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Morning house. I downloaded XEmarkets mt4 and it's taking ages to install. I mean it doesn't pick from 0kb. Please what can I do to get it installed?
O boy fanbox nko? u don abandon dat one ni? I told you those guys are jokers...
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
Bros, i have my reason for keeping some of this, can u beliv that somebody packaged some vital info here into ebook? You can see that i only come here & update info when necessary. Some hawks are just hidding & picking things here. It is frustrating you know.
we think alike... That is why I hardly share info on here, but El Matteo changed that completely.

if you look aroun this section, you make have seen my thread : " how would you make $3000 in 14 days"? That thread generated a lot of buzz, they so much pressed me to reveal my secret but I never did... it pained them that they labelled me as fake blah blah blah...

Till date, that secret is still with me... but for some reason, I am pending!
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:41am On Feb 04, 2013
chemashie:
I went into a research & came across this www.favexglobal.com, it is owned by Nigerians & far more cheaper than CA, they operated like myus but look more promising than anyone. Review this & i will also review urs.
I never wanted to make it public but just have to do since u have dropped some here. If this should work well, i will need to contact a someone in canada to consider it.
Okay, I will... They look cool.

We have to know if they ship to door and in anywhere in Nigeria,

from the whois page, this guys only started business in 2012, june precisely... no foundation to hold as prove of their existence before 2012.

You can see it here: http://www.whois.com/whois/favexglobal.com
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2013
I also found this www.thelettercarrier.com but I dont khow if they will ship to naija. I found it at a forum where some canadians were talking about shipping to Canada from the US. Please note that the aim is to find the best and cheapest shipping fee from US to Naija
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2013
since USPS is cheaper, I think what I shall do is order for things on ebay and ask my friend to ship via USPS to post office. My only fear is my goods wont be stolen at the post office. Ezinearticles once sent me a gift using USPS and it was sent to my home address.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
here is another US shopper

https://www.internationalcheckout.com/index.php#

I am doing this for the sake of those who would want to buy from ebay.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
I think we should really take time to reveiw this beinus.com. They seem to have the cheapest rate so far and they help ship or buy from US stores.
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
FXKing2012:
I'm not in Benin but I can supply you with some soldiers in Benin to go with you whenever you are ready to go.
I think the best thing is to get info of where he may probably be by now, people who may know him, his relative etc. Extract as much info as we can... if them nab one of his relative, others may confess.
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Odunnu:
fine. How long should/would you be out?
It depends on school authority and how fast they can process the result. I do not wish to spend more than this week... I will try my best to make it snappy.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
here is another site which use USPS.com for their shipping and this tend to make it cheaper. They also shop for you at ebay. Please someone should please review this links deeper and tell us what he/she finds.

What i am doing is rough work ...

www.beinus.com
Web Market / Re: How Much Have You Made On Fanbox? by 2sexy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
do they really pay? someone from here asked me to assist him cash the money from fanbox 2 weeks to xmas. I gave them a paypal to use and it is over one month now nothing has happened. No money has been credited to the paypal account yet.

I dont believe this is real but just a way to waste people's time.

Save your energy for better things please.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hello again, I think this might just be it. They will ship from USA to your post office and you can pick it up from there.

usps.com

http://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10337&m=13&p=0&o=1&mt=12
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
has any one seen ===> http://www.us2naija.com/order.php
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hello, friends, I just did a keyword search for cheap shipping form US and what I have just found seem promising. At the same time, I will like others to join me in this research so that if I miss somethingl, someone else my see it.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?client=badoo&source=hp&biw=&bih=&q=cheap+global+shipping+from+US&btnG=Search+Google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.