Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

Simple:

If you use a proxy software, you will go through but when it gets to adding your Nigerian bank account or atm card, this is where you are stopped. you can set up an account with paypal with a proxy software but you can't add a foreign account into that same paypal.

second way is through their security procedure: (you must confirm a small deposit made into your account and you must also confirm your address by entering some codes mailed to your home address.

These are ways Paypal stop Nigerians from setting up accounts with them, not through proxy.
You are wrong. If that is what you think, Nigerians have successfully opened account on paypal but got limited because they found out that the person(s) uses proxy or software.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2013
Az-creativ:
Thank you so much my brother. Where can I get computer accessories at cheaper rate? alibabaexpress sellers are not responding to their mails.

exactly...
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

Not in the world where proxy soft wares are in vogue.
It can still be done. How do you think paypal still track Nigerians who operate an account with them?

It may not be an option due to the cost that might come with it.

Software pass software bros.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! by 2sexy(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2013
NoraBarbie:
Hi Eni,if u don't mind meeting a new (potential) girlfriend could u pm me? I'm awfully lazy at memorizing/copying email addresses. I'm presently in Calabar.
do you need a Fvck mate ni?
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2013
Cant this guy be tracked via his IP to determine his location during the chat? I believe this is VERY possible but would require some sort of sophistication.
Politics / Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Back With 17million Litres Per Day by 2sexy(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2013
bory09: you just dey waste ur time with all this referral programme website they no dey pay. Na foolish survey dem go use bombard u
grin grin the guy na learner... he never know wetin dey internet!
Career / Re: Can One Settle With A Job That Pays Him N140,000. Monthly? by 2sexy(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2013
clily: Ur realy a funny dude..Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ dis supposed 2 be a question or wat..u hv a job dat pays u as much as 140k n promised 2 increase it 2 200k yet ur complainin, do u knw hw many graduates out there jobless for yrs and can do anytin 2 get a job..abeg park well jor
He is in for the money. The earlier people resort to building a career, the better for them...

Some people earn just 50k. You earn 140k and u are complaining...

1 Like

Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Smh so many scammers on NL

If Seun is not too careful, NL will become famous for 419ers
he sure will get served one of these days!
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
osca123:
are you sure this wont need any VPN service to work? I presently use MTN BIS + VPN. If they are working fine without VPN, then they are cheaper than MTN
it's work without VPN... That's what I use,the 3gig package on Glo network.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Who Is Your (platonic)love On Nairaland by 2sexy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2013
Nothing do you. Carry go jor.
sexybash: . Vikin thanks for your advice am tying to loose some weight am lookn at 15_20kg got my self an electric treadmill trying to be in shape for julius agwu val show this gonna be my best val ever @ vikin,idowu, kitty kat 2sexy you guy are God sent
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
stpat1:

I am still trying to decipher what you are trying to infer with what you just wrote here. I perceive the proposition taking a derogatory formation. As much as I hold you in high esteem, I demand an explanation to your post. I'm waiting cos its not funny
grin grin grin someone is ona high way!
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
kitty kat:

Sorry dear. Too much tension. Think I am having a nervous brkdown. Too much pressure.
ah... take am easy oh. Biko! I no wan hear this kind thing again. Please take it easy. It is well and God is in control. Just take a break to let off some steam and you will be fine again.

Anyway, I never get reply. I suspect the Nigerian syndrome or factor is setting in.Normally, it does not take more than 3 days to get a reply but since I introduce another body, may be this has caused some perplexion. I am not sure yet and wouldnt want to conclude in a hurry.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
I dey jor... ur guy fvck up ooo. Impatience don make me lose $350... domain things. angry angry please how can I learn to be patient? I am naturally impatient. My late mum used to complain... and now i don lose $350. sad sad
Kaysalas: wink 2sexy i see u. Hw ur day
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Eawealth: The truth about forex trading continues here http://forums.babypips.com/melting-pot/51079-bitter-truth-forex-trading-worldly-not-christians.html

I also include to one of the world's worst economic terrorist George Soros (your mentor and role model). The world hate truth. Satan has truely blinded billions. Not surprise because he rules the world
Tell your pastor to stop collecting tithes and offering...

Why are pastors on private jet spree...

Who are you trying to fool? You are the author of that article... stop lying, fool!

You joined that forum( babypips) for the sole purpose of painting forex black.

Fool, that means Aboki on the street whom your moronic fucktardious cretin would run to if your congregation had paid you in dollars as tithe and offering... into demonic business right?

Cretinous biggot...

Get the fvck out of here...
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2013
kitty kat... u no get my message ni? u send me message, I go but u no even acknowledge. Na so?
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
I wish to inform the house that some ebook seller for online importation have deserted the business section and now converge at the career section to ply their trade...

I have been doing my best to refer them to season one...

3 Likes

Business / Re: How Do I Enter Into A Mini Importation Business? by 2sexy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
if you really want to learn importation, join the school we created here on nairaland.
season 2 has just begun but it is vital that you go through season 1

here ===> https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2013
sexybash:
clap clap, try opening another thread and dont forget to add this time add a private jet and island in seychelles to it grin grin
hahahahah.... e-clear!
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2013
straneur: Please has Anthonio or any person seen Jani or had personal relationship with her? The Jani sounds like a make up to me. Just saying...
My thought exactly!
Career / Re: How To Start Importation Biz With #30,000 Or Less. by 2sexy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2013
LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IMPORTATION BIZ FOR FREE HERE ON NAIRALAND.

We have created thread specifically for this and it has been hugely flogged.

We are done with Season 1 and have just started Season 2

https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Whats Your Ideal Man/woman? by 2sexy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
I say Amen to that cheesy
hbabe:
lol! Back from heaven to show you the way!
Romance / Re: Whats Your Ideal Man/woman? by 2sexy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2013
[size=20pt]GHOST![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked Where have you been?
hbabe: My ideal partner is someone who accepts me as I am, allows/assits me to achieve my desired goals and encourages me to be a better person. It will be a plus if he can cook tongue
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2013
Thanks ma'am. Chevron just employed a friend of mine.

The recruitment has been on since 2011 and it's still on going.

Waiting for them to call for interview,but I'am not so focused on that. Opportunity yakpa!
Vikin:

keep your options open....

i trust your judgement.
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2013
I tell you!
sexybash:
Thanks babe you rock smiley
Sports / What Is Your Prediction For Nigeria VS Mali Match? by 2sexy(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2013
Our dear Eagles will be taking on Mali today at 4pm in South Africa.

What is your Prediction of the match as a countdown to victory?
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2013
Vex? 4wat na
sexybash: 2sexy abeg no vex Ko
Nairaland / General / Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2013
True!
honeric01:

grin grin grin grin grin

I think he's trying his best not to scare "odi" away so as not to lose the "promises of a return" he must have gotten from "odi". maybe no option for him?
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Vikin is a motivator. I won't disappoint you as you guide me on.

Vikin, due to time constrain, I may not be able to pull that stunt on what we talked about.

What do you think about LNG training? Someone said it's FREE for corpers...

I'm waiting for her to give me feedback on date and venue for program.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2013
surveycash:

Gbam! I said this in season 1. Ships worldwide plus accept credit card..
This is a forum. If he has gained a lot from here, what stops him from sharing how he signed up at ebay because I know without paypal, you cant signup and if you cant sign up, how do you contact or chat with them?

Another thing is, what keyword did he use to find this set of sellers?

He should have given detailed report of how he did... too bad!

1 Like

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
kismo: Hmm, I really don't know how to acknowledge the initiator of this award winning thread and its contributors; may God reward you guys immensely.
I have been following this thread from day one, though I have never made any comment. I just sold the last piece of 50 flash drives I imported through ebay on 4th January, 2013. I made 80% profit. THE SECRETE IS: make a deligent search on ebay you will find many sellers who ship worldwide and accept Mastercard. Once you find them, they will ship your order to Nigeria within 5-7 working days. But make sure the seller has large stock. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!!
How did you sign up at ebay and what credit card did you use for the sign up?
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 by 2sexy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2013
I was ban just because I posted a link....

I found something beautiful.

They will ship to Nigeria...but method of payment is still a hurdle which you should find a solution to by yourself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPad-mini-16GB-Wi-fi-INTL-SHIPPING-AVAILABLE-/230924268058?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item35c428b2

Good Luck!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.