Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 118 pages)

Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
toluxa1:

How many pcs/lot? What site did u get it from? Is it virgin peru or remy?
do your own research with a different product... haba.
Career / Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment by 2sexy(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2013
You are dealing with a scammer and I exposed him when he brought it here

genuinely, there is nothing like totaloilltd.com. It is total.com

1 Like

Culture / Re: Igbo learning thread + Translator by 2sexy(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]LOL! Now that's embarrassing.

I'm using an app on my phone. Na wetin I see embarassed[/size]

Ogugua, please can I have such an app on my laptop? where can I get it and how much does it cost?

Thank you.
Music/Radio / Re: Songs That Inspire You! by 2sexy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2013

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Songs That Inspire You! by 2sexy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dont mind me o. I am a chronic fan of R and B or Blues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTahrYXCChI
Music/Radio / Songs That Inspire You! by 2sexy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hello friends,

This is my first post here.

What are those songs that inspire you? Please kindly drop an audio link or Youtube video to share.

I will start with mine...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY5QgpgrJP0
Romance / Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by 2sexy(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite:

Don't mind the guy, he is being a real man.

I can guarantee you one thing, most likely the girl does not love him, she just loves the way he loves her. She enjoys seeing what power she has over him which she cannot get with another guy and she has reached an obsessive disorder level exercising that power.

I am almost 100% sure that when she meets an total man that shows her interests and tells her what to do, she would split for the guy and cheat on this wuss.

And even if the Wuss finds out, I can guarantee you one of two things that would happen:

- She will shout on him and deny it.

- She will turn it on him and point to one lame thing and say it was his fault more partly his fault.

There would be no apologising or begging on her part. He would sit there and say he is "working it out" and he would change what she complained about, not knowing everything was written on the wall based on the established dynamics of their relationship.

Virtually all women are not capable of rationality, fairness and objectivity except their is some punishment in line if they don't do it. Simples!

That is how they are naturally built. You can't change it, it is not your fault they are like that, don't be the one to suffer for them being like that. Do what it takes to get things to your advantage.

You are not entitled to call yourself a matured man until you are aware that: A woman must always know you are willing and able to tell to fck off at any stage in the relationship if she does no follow your primary rules and edict.

You must be high on weed!

Who told you she can't have competitors because you married her? Marriage is a licence for her safety? I laugh in Egba even though I am Ijebu.

I would tell her to fck off one month after marriage.

You have said it all...

I no get anything to comment... Not when guy realise this, they will keep slaving away! I learnt my lesson from the school of hard knocks...

Especailly the last bolded part... that how they are wired and that is why they often obey guys who are in control and take no shiit from them, guys who does not over rate them.

It is a very simple thing to see.

Most of them dont agree that this how they behave but psychologically, it is how they do.

My most repped thread in this section is ===> https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

NO thread on this section has ever explained it better than this thread... if you are wise, I urge to take cue from that thread and see you smile always but dont over do it...
Politics / Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by 2sexy(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2013
Kayusfity:

Mtcheeew. Talk to the hand
[size=40pt]WHEN DEATH VISIT YOUR HOME OR FAMILY, THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO LOSE A BELOVED ONE... CRETIN[/size]
Romance / Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by 2sexy(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2013
sexybash:
then after marriage where she has no competitors anymore her attitide go come up again and then sammy will be fustrated? its either he has signed up to be with her or just end the damn relationship and move on @op sit down one day and calculate how many times you have begged her the you will know that you have spent 80% of your time in the relationship begging her
This what I told women in the family section. There is no guarantee in my house. What will keep a woman there is her attitude and I have no patience for waywardness because I grew up seeing so much SHIITS from these daughters of eve...

I can take u up on this one lady. The last thing I want is someone giving me headache. There is nothing wrong in talking to my wife to be just dont stress it longer than it is necessary. And I am very sure that in most cases, it isnt OP's fault as much or neither is he so much guilty in all cases.That is where the OP is having a problem...

Why would he be begging for so long? Is she a god?
Romance / Re: Something I found on my facebook page by 2sexy(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2013
chronique:

Ok. I thought you thought it out yourself;sorry. Whoever did,must be very dirty.
no qualms grin cheesy wink smiley cool
Romance / Re: Something I found on my facebook page by 2sexy(m): 10:24am On Jan 21, 2013
chronique: @ OP: You are very dirty! How can you think about drinking somebody's saliva? Gosh!!!! I cant even stand the sight of saliva coming out of a person's mouth. If I see somebody spitting,or I see saliva on the floor;I end up spitting. Not to talk of drin....;hell no!
Did I say I wrote that? I said I saw it on my facebook page and it happens every now and then... odd things.

I was the one that posted the legendary "deadly Kiss". I found that one on facebook too. I posted "This is what happen when you ping sexkillz in the afternoon" but under another id.

all where found on facebook.

So? Oge chronic ache... I b edo person like u o.
Romance / Re: I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice! by 2sexy(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite:

She would take rubbish if she meets a guy she likes immensely and who would put her in her place.

She would not only take rubbish, she would eat it morning, noon and evening. She would eat from the palm of his hands and she prefers it.

Women are very subjective, they treat each guy differently dependent on how they like him, how they have studied him and what they think they can get away with.

If they see a wuss, as one female friend once told me: "I know myself, I would walk all over him like a door mat".

That is what she does to wussies, then she dates and falls in love with guys that cheat on her and hardly ever call her or pay too much attention to her. That was when she was hot and in her prime.

Same girl, different approach to different men.

Baba saggy the sagalicious sagamite from sagamu....e ha! Tell them. i WOULD kick that ediot out of my life in minutes. Not until you know your worth as man, you will keep slaving yourself to some good for nothing wretch.

Who the FVCK is she? Any better than the thousands of ladies out there or is she more human than they? Op, let her know that she has rivals, not until make her know that you have got a choice to select from the array of women even beautiful than her. Create a competition outmosphere for her and let her sense(most ladies dont like this).

Too much of everything is bad. I never see wetin go make me beg woman like this oooo. I swear... when them plenty for this world pass my brothers?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by 2sexy(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2013
OP, forget all this crap you have all there.

Your most important tool is your sense of reasoning so that you can quickly discard all those Motherfvckers. angry

I love with my head.... not my heart angry cool
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
x-fire:

I too wonder. I wonder why people who have absolutely nothing to offer discourage people, both those in the industry and others intending to join.
It's disheartening that some just choose to deliberately misinterpret someone's opinion, even when it is glaring the opinion is from a particular perspective.
Please let's be more constructive in our approaches. We are all here for our career growth and success.
Have a great working/schooling week ahead!

It is their time so let them enjoy it while it last...

I went through this thread all over again, all I see is nothing but calling one person scammer or the other, nothing else.

I laugh! I laugh because when they have their own children, they will surely teach them how to do it--build a career, what course to take, how to prepare for an interview, what certificate and skill to obtain, how to stand out from the crowd,just to make sure that they do better than others.

I believe in their own world, they are an island!

Well this is the last I will ever respond to things that do not add anything to me...
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Thanks...

While some folks only find faults and loop holes in what people do, neither contribute nor tell you how to build a career.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
oyb: i thought 2sexy was subscribing to kitty kats you dont have to work hard to work in oil and gas philosphy? cheesy cheesy

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants"-- Sir Isaac Newton

I live better than some of my ex class mates financially because I found Americans (something most nigerian would hardly do) that gave me the needed info at international forum where I sometimes visit... but most of my ex class mates whom we shall all be serving in March still wonder what to do... That is the power of information ,sir.

That is all people are asking for... something that will help better their chance(s).

No man is an island of knowledge.

I remember saying just be yourself during an interview, but Kokosheen helped changed that mentality by saying "be who they want" Do you know how far that has gone change in my life? Little things like this matter.

Tell me you came in to this world with all the knowledge you possess today and no one did anything to help you along the line.

Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Job Interview Work Book

http://www.careerclubsinternational.com/CCI%20Job%20Interview%20Workbook%2020%20w_PassItOn%20and%20Not%20For%20Group%20Use.pdf
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
http://nurize.com/work/pdf/Ultimate_Psychometric_Tests.pdf

Ultimate Psychometric Test... download using this direct link
Politics / Re: Passengers Overwhelm NRC On Lagos-kano Route by 2sexy(m): 11:43am On Jan 20, 2013
[size=30pt]WHY ARE PEOPLE SAYING THAT N1,900 IS TOO MUCH? HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND ON RECHARGE CARD IN A MONTH? THINK, DO THE MATH AND THEM COME BACK HERE TO TELL US?[/size]

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Valentines Day 2013 by 2sexy(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2013
undecided undecided cry cry
Romance / Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by 2sexy(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2013
I wonder why some people are so crazy about this marriage thing sef. angry
Romance / Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by 2sexy(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
Bro, I understand how you feel and all these points you raised are actually scary especially when exhibited in a girl you intend to plan a future with.

My advice seem a little old fashion and odd but call her and have a talk with her. Tell her you are extremely unconfortable with these things and you woud like her to change or atleast improve. From there, you can see if she changed or willing to change and you can make your choice.

Cheers

The only thing I will never do is when I see traces of infidelity. I will prefer to walk away... after all, there are more women in this world then men... so?
Romance / Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by 2sexy(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2013
k2039:
In closing, NEVER forget there are thousands of women who are better than her.
you have spoken well...

OP, kick sentiments to the curb and use your brain.

At this stage in my life, any girlwey think sey she smart throwing such stunt is in for a surprise...

By their fruit, you sha know them...
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2013
nice-guy1:
baby...... Am here 4 u........ I bet u, ours is gonna be more fun-packed dat theirs..... U can send me a text 08065247870
mumu raise to power 100
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
solomonsojay:
@2sexy am tinkin about gettin my UBA Africard on monday, bt pls what are d requirements cos my drivers license has expired o n just wana knw what I need to hold. Ur Help wil b appreciated alot. Tanks.
When I did mine, i used national ID card and 2 passport foto.

Just them that u want to apply for a UBA africard when u get there.
Romance / Re: A Broken Heart by 2sexy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.