Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 118 pages)

Romance / Re: Husbands In The Kitchen- What's Your Take? by 2sexy(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2013
Why are guys against helping out in the kitchen. There's nothing wrong in it and I see no reason why I shouldnt help my wife in kitchen.

I used to be in kitchen to assist my mum in case she needs anything and we often talk a lot.

BUT I would let her know that she must not abuse the privilege because women are something else... There's nothing wrong as long as my wife does respect the act.

2 Likes

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 2:16am On Jan 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

both of us cant stay in the same room

remember - [size=5pt]else we'll end up havin un-necessary sex[/size]
hey, watch it man! Back off! U wan lose ur tongue?
Phones / Re: Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number by 2sexy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
kitty kat: Geeks in the house I need your help. This topic has been written in the past but no solution but I bv with improvement in technology, some solution must be out there.

A hidden number keeps calling to harass and threaten me. Can anyone name an aPp. Or method that could be used to unmask or decoded the real caller?

Thanks
hmmm... Too bad that we are technological backward.

In the US, there is a service for this and it cost around $35-$45 per month and a few extra per year.

It's called reverse phone lookup.
Besides, we dont have the database and if anyone should provide such a service, it should be our network providers.

I was an affiliate back in 2010 but didnt make much from the program due to time constrain. I think I made just $100.

And it works. It really works but that's only in US and Canada.

It could also be use to track people ,especially a missing child.

It can also be use to catch cheating spouse etc.

Naija still has a long way to go. I will google around to see what I can find.
Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
kitty kat: Mods what are u waiting for? Dis thread needs publicity so that ppl who can help the victims will help.
you are wasting your precious time talk to a deaf.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Vanneni: yeeeeeyhehehehehahahahahaaaaaaa! grin hmmmmmm...ok na. grin
my love it's you or never.
Romance / Re: Should This Girl Return To The 'Short' Boyfriend She Dumped? by 2sexy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
ginajuice: As i am posting this topic, am still confused on what to tell my friend, so i decided that Nairalanders will be of great help to me as per the advise i shld give her. My friend was my best friend back then in school. she had a pretty rough life with guys. Before she finished her HND, she met this guy whom she really didnt fancy at first because she said the guy likes to front and always wants to be noticed (maybe because d guy is not too tall.) At first d guy cudnt hv the guts to approach her so he sent a classmate of hers to help tell her of his intention. she later met with d guy on a date, but she cudnt imagine herself falling for this guy, but they seeing each other almost all the time before the guy finished n left school.

She later finished herself and she met d guy again by chance, d guy continued from where he stop, showering her with lots of care, attention n love, she was confused n decided to seek for my opinion about the guy whether she shld agree to d guy n go into a relationship, she however said she don't think she can marry him based on d fact she analysed earlier n moreover, she wants to marry a tall guy because she is not too tall herself.

Well i told her d guy is not bad n she shld leave that fantasy of tall guys n give him a try. she agreed n they started a relationship, she actually enjoyed herself, the guy went ahead to pay for her Computer 2 wks crash programm be4 she will proceed for her NYSC. ok lets say the relationship lasted for just 3mths because she went for her Youth service in September.

d guy almost weeped because she was leaving, he saw her off to d park n refused to leave. After the 3wks orientation camp, she came back to lag (she was posted to Sokoto State) to see this guy, n he spoilt her silly. she went back, 2 wks later this guy came all the way from lag. to visit her in sokoto n spent 3 nights with her. D guy eventually left n suddenly she met this other guy there in sokoto, they were all serving together. u wont believe it, my friend fell for this other guy and they started dating, they stayed together like couples while in youth service, they both finished n came back to lag. then the big wahala now started, she didnt know how to tell her first guy about this new guy, so she was playing the two games(seeing the first guy n d new guy). At a later point she got feed up of playing two games. She felt she was hurting her 1st guy by not telling him d truth. she told me she has made up her mind and decided that she sticks with her new guy. Her reasons for leaving the 1st guy is summarised below:

Her 1st guy is too soft, that she fears she will sit on his head, d guy is afraid of her, afraid that she might leave him, he is not always comfortable when he sees her with any tall person.
- D guys listens to alot of gossips about her outside, because it happens that most of g guy's friends went to d same school with her. because d guy drinks alot, he is always in d coy. of his friends that drink, n when they sit, they tend to gossip alot. Although he tells her weneva he sees her of what people r saying about her and she gets angry n tell d guy that if he wants to hear anything about her, he shld tell n she would gladly narrate her escapeds in school. but d guy wont listen.

- he loves her like a school boy who just fell inlove for d first time, so it irritates her at times. she sees d guy as being weak and not strong enough to protect her.
- she said she is still not comfortable with d guy's stature.

So she eventually left d guy for this other she met in NYSC. it wasnt easy though because d 1st guy cried when they parted. Now she is in d 3year relationship with this older guy, but unfortunately while she is working now, the guy is still searching for a job. she is kind of frustrated n wants to get married very soon. Meanwhile her 1st guy is already working.
Now she wants to go back to her 1st guy knowing very that he still loves her very much n he would take her back. But she is scared because she knows it wont be easy like that, knowing she has really hurt d guy.

so please want do u think she shld do in this circumstances.
your friend is wicked and thief.
Romance / Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by 2sexy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: look at ur face and look at ur username and tell me what u have to say about that undecided
hahaha... Am not good at taking pics and I hardly take any. I no wor wor dat na 4sure. When I say sexy, I am romantically sexy as well as in bed if I am really high. No jokes! D last chic confessed she hadnt felt anything like it. Mind you, it had nothing 2do with 5ex oh. Just ordinary romance oh plus she hot pass u lol. I dont fall in group of guys who just boast and boast but when we talk about the real thing, they know NOTHING other than stroking like faulty car engine.

Reminds me of my ex-classmate who thought he knew the thing until we got talking. I found out that he, just like the many out there, only knows how to stroke... I doubt those his chics eva had a good time with him.

I had to start teaching certain things and all he could say is "o boy I no get time 4 all dis. My own na 2enter come out"

Not 2long ago he got d chic preggy and I warned b4 hand dat d girl just want to trap him, but he thought he knew better than I since he had stroked many chic than I but subsequent event unfolded that proved I was right! Today, he calls me boss, master...
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Vanneni: YES i DID i BELIEVE YOU DID TOO
I did but dreamed about you last night. seriously!
Romance / Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by 2sexy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
luvable sam: dont hate,d lady is got a lovely smile,admit it
hahahah... c u? she aint hot period! tongue
Romance / Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by 2sexy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: kikiki u are still holding 2012 grudges against me dude seriously get a life...
tongue next time, b4 u castigate someone, look at yourself properly... u hear? I thought u were even hot.. chei. now I see what other guys say about nairaland chic. grin grin grin

I don 4get all dat 2012 thing... after all you said in ur slum book dat u were making fun off me. tongue
Romance / Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by 2sexy(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
hahhahaha.. see mondi cheeks oooh. I thought I would see a figure 8 curve at hips and good back side to back it up. your face alone speaks volume about your shape. Over fat body like one of the siblings from Naughty professor movie... hahahahhaha. chineke!
Your husband try sha... maybe you got the inner beauty which I cherish more than outward beauty and that is why he married you. outside that, you aint hot one bit!

Well you daughter looks like you and cute. She does not deserve any hash comment from me cos she is innocent.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2013
Vanneni: Good morning Vicky,Eze,2sexy n dont8.
Goood Morning Honey. Hope you slept well?
Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2013
Some months ago, I created a thread to address the is issue of scam and what did the MOD do? He/ She moved that thread to the advert section.

So much for a mod,huh? What does that speak of our dear mod?

1 Like

Business / Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2013
kitty kat: Mods thse are the type of articles that shd be on d front page.
the Mods here are the reason I dont come around here much or contribut like I used to do some months ago. I view through 3 threads I am following and that's all.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 5:10am On Jan 25, 2013
Wait oh, so all of una dey take dis flirty things serious? Chineke! B4 we know NL romance section go turn fvck zone. I know say e don turn fvck zone sef, just dat CNN and BBC neva know.

I laugh!
gree-die:

how can u end wat never was? u have ur flytefalls and i have my mynd.... we could ve had a sizzling albeit short romance but ur hate for monogamy is stronger dan wat ever u feel for me tongue. ...

swts, i quit a long tym ago, don't tell me u ve bin living in wonderland?

and i hear she is leaving u.... enjoy ur cold bed on the 14th tongue grin
grin
Romance / Re: What He Said To Make Her Agree To Be His Girlfriend! by 2sexy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
Czar-Chris:
Waow, thanks for the complement bro. Truth is no woman I repeat no woman is insummountable, they want a father figure, a hard protective superman exterior kinda guy. But what they really need is an inwardly sentimental poetic guy that can compare their eyes to the glittering stars, their face to the rising sun, the gentle breeze to radiation of the inward grace, humans love to be praised and a woman want to feel better than her fellow women even better than Nepharati herself. Guys do this even to a streetwise ashawo(at the right timing of course) and believe me Don Juan's got nothing on you.
I lost the poetic figure due to heart break and have never been able to revive it till date. I just tell you without too much drama. you are right sha
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
DonaldDuck:

He travelled....you mother's left nyash?
SHIIT ON U grin grin grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
DonaldDuck:

Who's this antelope?
ur fADA
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2sexy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Na by force? Haba. Since yesterday she no gree tell u, u no go rest?
DonaldDuck:

Vanneni from venus......sounds not cool. undecided

Tell me where u're from jaare
Education / Re: Your Best And Worst Secondary School Subjects? by 2sexy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2013
I loved maths...

I can't say hate English but was poorly taught.

Overall, people tend to hate some subjects due to they it is taught at school.

I loved chemistry,physics and biology.

Manage Economics and Agric.
Family / Re: Warning To Mothers!!! by 2sexy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Another thing, don't allow anyone call her 'ashawo' i dont know if you have experienced such, but I have heard it before where a newborn, a girl , is referred to as ashawo. Some fools will say 'na ashawo i born' or 'u don born ashawo' or 'na ashawo he born'. I grew up among d Binis and I dont know of other place.

But I made it known years ago that anyone who call my daughter, a new born for that matter, an ashawo, na cutlass I go use on dat person and I dont care if its my own brother or sister...

1 Like

Career / Re: Average Salary And Bonuses Of Investment Bankers In Nigeria. by 2sexy(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2013
Bitter nake.d truth!
violent:

From my viewpoint, it appears to me you haven't actually had deep thoughts about your "dream"

1) You are not sure if you want to study BSc in Biochemistry or Petroleum Engineering, you just know you'd be studying either of those....why? You don't seem to know, just because both are choices in your line does not mean they will both lead to the same experience or take you to wall street.

2) You are not sure if you'd be studying in the US or Canada, you just appear to be one of us Nigerians who just want to travel out and study in the West. What are the working conditions in these countries? How many graduates from these countries are currently working in their own professional line? You don't seem to know!

3) You will work for four years, but where? in what capacity? Why four years and not NOW? How will that experience lead you to wall street? You don't seem to know!

4) You will work for an Investment Bank...as what? a shelf stacker? In what role? Front, back or middle office? or just as the office lackey who takes the office pets for a walk? Can you live with the demands of Investment Banking in the west? Have you considered if other commitments e.g having a family, will hamper this process? Can you cope with getting into the office at 6 am Monday and closing at 3 am Tuesday, whilst at the same time prepare for a meeting at 8 am? Can you cope with having a job where someone across the desk can simply scream "You are fired?" for not updating a spreadsheet as you should?

You don't just dream, when you are your age and making real life decisions, you should think each step through. You've got to consider all choices and possible options before committing time and money into a life changing path. Planning to study for an MSc in a field you don't know yet, in a country you don't know yet, with plans to work for 4 'gaddem' years in a company you are not sure exists, in a role you don't yet, and with hopes that Wharton or Chicago booth will accept you into their MBA program whilst at the same time grab qualifications which sometimes take the best of men many years to complete....all just to find yourself landing on wall street in a company you are not sure exist and in a role you don't know yet, in my books qualify for absolute ridiculousness.

Don't just walk blindly in other people's footsteps (in this case your friend), that itself is stooopid. You are not your friend and your friend is not you, think about your own life separately and realistically too. Don't just dream like a 7 year old. You are a gaddem fcking graduate.

But then again, what do i know? It's your world boss.
Career / Re: Desperately In Need Of Career Advice by 2sexy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
I have just replied you at the oil workers zone... check it out.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2013
dirtymoney, as much as I understand what you want to do, the na.ked truth is that even those in the industry will turn blind to your request even if they know what you want, they wont tell you. They will rather see you waste away. Go through this page from 6 to current page and see for yourself.

I dont know much about your field and I cant say much either. But wait around and scantee may come to your rescue. Or better still, search for this guy,T22... and ask him the same question. He should/may be able to help you in your decision and direct you in the right career path if he can.

I wish you good luck
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2013
NOPE. Get Google chrome. It has an auto-translator once you visit any site that is not english, it will translate to english. As a domain flipper, i come across such websites and Google Chrome web browser help me a lot. If I then need to write a letter, i use google translate. Note: they are not the same.
maxibrainz:
use google translate to translate the site to english
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
toluxa1:

Mr man I was not asking you the question, wetin be ur own. I am not importing hair products for ur info before u start with the doctrine of "follow follow" I know where to get wat I want, anytime I want. Everyone is free to ask watever. By the way, question has been answered. Na I too know dey kill some people. What is wrong with asking hw many pcs/lot, site of purchase, u r telling me crap about another product. Mtchewww
e paineth him ooo. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:
so why do they cheat on halle berry if beuty is everything? if a man has decided to cheat you, me, pastor, imam no body can stop it, i will only pray for God to give me a Faithful,caring, and loving husband that all i can ask for

That is beacuse most people thess days date and marry for the wrong reasons... QED!
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:
i might agree with you but not 100% as been a man your own veiw might be diffrent infact most pple see it as high headedness , that you belive that you are too much thats why you choose not to say anything ofr me i had decided that been jelous can lead you to where you never wanted to be, see that mistress that killed 4 kids is just because of jelousy and i reapeat it only low self esteem that will make you walk away from your marriage cos the man cheated
I really feel sorry for you o. I dont want to say more but I know why you have decided to take this path.

Why would a man cheat if he knew that his why will not be appealing to his taste before marrying her? Where is the love, vow and oath that were sworn at church or court, as the case may be?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:
i reapeat as long as a my husband is responsible and hardworking cheating is an attitude and can be worked upon, it took me a long road to get to this point i can and will never be jealous that just me and no Man break that
I think you are saying this because you feel that you have no choice. LET HIM CHEAT AND CARRY AIDS COME GIVE YOU FOR HOUSE... Did you ever thought about that?

You may want to defend it but just a few months ago, roughly 6 months ago, someone here said a woman married her uncle because of he had money. The man would beat her and cheat with other women outside but she refused to leave. Unfortunately, the man carry AIDS come give her for house.

Only someone lacking self esteem will tolerate such.
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
sexybash:
and who told you the enext man wont cheat? and then you leave and cheat again you leave and cheat again you leave haba why dont you try to work things out?
I disagree. With good discretion, you are safe to a certain degree. It is a matter of watching and observing him carefully. Watch his words and action closely... and reason with your head and not your heart.
Romance / Re: Women vs Jealousy by 2sexy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
kitty kat: As for me, a cheating man is a lost cause. The day u stat cheating, is the day I leave u. I don't share and I hv long learnt that fighting doesn't work. As the saying says, there are many fishes in the water. As long as I look at myself and its not my fault, I move on. I won't even question why u cheated. I don't have spare emotions to waste on a dishonest person.

Lovely! Na so e suppose to be...
Career / Re: I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment by 2sexy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
jay bee: lol @ bonnex island lagos

WTF is this "AFFIDAVIT OF QUARANTEE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE"

lol... you know some people indulge in stuff like this. Just put in so much made up words to make it seem authentic.

u go fear na...

Mind you, some people are easily deceived with grammar or grandiose words...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.