Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

2sexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sexy's Profile / 2sexy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 118 pages)

Romance / Re: Valentines Day 2013 by 2sexy(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2013
undecided undecided cry cry
Romance / Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by 2sexy(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2013
I wonder why some people are so crazy about this marriage thing sef. angry
Romance / Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by 2sexy(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
Bro, I understand how you feel and all these points you raised are actually scary especially when exhibited in a girl you intend to plan a future with.

My advice seem a little old fashion and odd but call her and have a talk with her. Tell her you are extremely unconfortable with these things and you woud like her to change or atleast improve. From there, you can see if she changed or willing to change and you can make your choice.

Cheers

The only thing I will never do is when I see traces of infidelity. I will prefer to walk away... after all, there are more women in this world then men... so?
Romance / Re: I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends by 2sexy(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2013
k2039:
In closing, NEVER forget there are thousands of women who are better than her.
you have spoken well...

OP, kick sentiments to the curb and use your brain.

At this stage in my life, any girlwey think sey she smart throwing such stunt is in for a surprise...

By their fruit, you sha know them...
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2013
nice-guy1:
baby...... Am here 4 u........ I bet u, ours is gonna be more fun-packed dat theirs..... U can send me a text 08065247870
mumu raise to power 100
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
solomonsojay:
@2sexy am tinkin about gettin my UBA Africard on monday, bt pls what are d requirements cos my drivers license has expired o n just wana knw what I need to hold. Ur Help wil b appreciated alot. Tanks.
When I did mine, i used national ID card and 2 passport foto.

Just them that u want to apply for a UBA africard when u get there.
Romance / Re: A Broken Heart by 2sexy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2013
Romance / Something I found on my facebook page by 2sexy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
cool cool cool
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
here is another...
Oil & Gas Production in Nontechnical Language by Martin S. Raymond and William L. Leffler. This cost $59.69 but you can get it free.

http://fileneo.com/8hi76egovn7f/1593700520_Martin_Raymond_William_L._Leffler_Oil_and_gas_production_in_nontechnical_language.pdf.html
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
chemashie:
Myus calculation is based on dimension factor of 300 that is, L * B * W/300. The L,B&W are measured in inch & all divided by 300.
@ 2sexy, can u confirm how much he paid for the shipping of the TV with myus?
As usual, myUS.com is costly and he sai it cost him $120 but the TV is $69 or so... grin
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
let me also add that, na MY UBA Africard him use o. He is not a regular user even though he has an account here.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
jjjkkkooo:
Can the guy pls tell the house how he imported the BB, the cost and other details.
The BB is for personal use or so I guess. Na the TV him wan sell.

To get the cost is not hard. Go to myus.com and they have their shipping calculator there. simple. you pay them the actual fee for the product from ebay, plus the shipping fee( as estimated by their calculator) and while they use their paypal to purchase the product and ship to you.
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
http://www.4shared.com/office/imtGbzsp/Petroleum_Production_Systems.html

Another link to get more materials....

Just make sure that you are signed up
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Talk about tenacity and audacity, some folks got them on bumper.

This kid started with just a phone( BB to be precise), imported it from ebay,sold it and made a profit of 4k.

Today, he has just imported 2 BB, one for his brother(paid by brother ) and another for himself and then a TV. package delivery was handled by MyUS.com...

I dont know how is going to sell it but just before I left his house, he is on the run to look for a buyer of the TV.

This is not for me but a friend and the only thing I just want to stress it that, smart and critical thinking can really take you far.

This guy is a street smart ajekpako... no time for mr fine boy o. if na that one, the guy fine and girls dey trip. At least I KNOW him to be an A55 banger with countless excapade.

Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2013
Okay, I have something for you guys....

someone once asked for books relating to Petroleum Engineering.

Well I have just downloaded one that is worth $58 on Amazon.com, but for FREE grin grin (trust Naija with freebie).

When I really want a book, I get it if I am really serious without paying a dime. Nah I dont hack.. I just search the web for freely available copies. Gbam!

First open an account at 4shared.com because without signing up, you cant download any of the books and thank your star that someone already has them stored up for you.

so, once that is done, use this link and download as much as you can.

http://www.4shared.com/folder/jbIrUxn7/PETROLEUM.html

You will find petroleum engineering book from drilling, production, reservior, geology etc.

You can also use scribd.com for same purpose but it has a little restriction though.

Good luck.
Business / Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2013
caesaraba: Hi, guys. Hope biz is going fine?
Pls, for your own good and success in any business, don't just follow the crowd. Think of a product you know you can import and a very sure way of marketing it. After that, bring in a few and use it to test the market and if it is good to go, bring in more. By the time you bring in quality products like 3 times, you would have become a well known name in that area and market would flow freely.

If you have been taught every detail on how to source for products and import them but you still can't reason for yourself rather expecting to be told what to import, then you have to work on that part first. importation no go finish next week. There's time.

You won't make it in business by doing 'follow follow.'

Example, I know a lot of old people, so I know the kind of products to market to them. I even have demand more than my capital right now by just showing them the pictures. If I mention the product now, many will start asking for the link and importing it even though they are students who live in a University environment where young people are the majority. How do you expect to make profit like that?

I'm sorry if my words sound a little harsh but I'll rather see everyone here smiling after their sales than complaining of no market and low pricing.

Wish y'all the best in this biz. God bless.

[size=20pt]WORD![/size]

A very good observation...
Properties / Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by 2sexy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
With 5 Million Nairaland, Ogun State is my target... Future plans things
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na wa ooo. This women will kill me... my belle grin grin grin grin grin
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Vikin:

How far you na! Lol

U never see ya own?
me?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
kitty kat: No mind sexybash. U Wan use our head play.

The evidence is that simile
Nairaland / General / Re: Change Of Username 190 To C-class by 2sexy(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
190-the-clown:
Message to seun

Please i would like to change my USERNAME from 190 to C-class
while retaining the same password

please kindly address this issue accordingly

Gracias

hmmm... New year. New Life!
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander by 2sexy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
sexybash: (1)nairaland Crack me up and give me diffrent views about issues

(2)Nairaland make me worryless and act more
(3)Nairaland find my best bud and Made me fall in love again
(4)Girls like Idowu,Vikins,kittykat,and debreif08,guys like mr cork, 2sexy grin(Beef where that guy dey sef lipsrsealed) and STPAT1 grin cheesy smiley make me love nairaland every day
Thanks All

VIKIN... YOU WERE RIGHT!
Nairaland / General / Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by 2sexy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
sexybash: (1)nairaland Crack me up and give me diffrent views about issues

(2)Nairaland make me worryless and act more
(3)Nairaland find my best bud and Made me fall in love again
(4)Girls like Idowu,Vikins,kittykat,and debreif08,guys like mr cork, 2sexy grin(Beef where that guy dey sef lipsrsealed) and STPAT1 grin cheesy smiley make me love nairaland every day
Thanks All

Ashiri ti tu ooooo/ Vikin WAS RIGHTA AFTER ALL... I AM DANCING MOONWALK ON Billy Jean! yay!
Nairaland / General / Re: How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? by 2sexy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
VERY WELLL... I have many of them and a lot do contact me for one info or the other...
Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
spread your net as wide as you can...

Never under-estimate the days of little beginnig...

Not everyone can start from the top.
Romance / Re: Places To Meet Responsible Girls by 2sexy(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2013
xyoung: Another way out is to check out ur responsible male friend. His sister friends is likely to be responsible..one tin for sure is dat responsible girls cluster
WRONG about that line you stated there about sister things... The most fatal relationship I have had was because I was thinking along that line....

My friend's girlf is well mannered, beautiful, good cook etc and I thought her friend would have such qualities. Broke up with Bastard in 2009.

People are different....
Romance / Re: The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night by 2sexy(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2013
Marketer-2sexy!
Family / Re: Left-handedness In Children; Can It Be Corrected? by 2sexy(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2013
OP, you are just creating problem where there is non...

1 Like

Career / Re: Oil Workers Zone. by 2sexy(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2013
Ola one:
Probably trying to make the industry a cult-like thing. Maybe some people intend to keep all the jobs there for their children.

"Tell them it is difficult to get into. Slow their roll. Disrupt them. Brag, distract and make sure you coat the industry in secrecy for them."

We only hear she's been there since 1997 but nothing else. SMH!

na so her life be... the one that strikes me most is where she called Kitty kat Anuofia... guys if you do not know the meaning of Anuofia it means a Wild Animal.Is that how smart people behave? Someone who is so much for intelligence. Oh my God... some companies don suffer.I swear.

Thant part just make me lost respect for this woman compeletely. She says I was I probably rolling tire in 1997 yet I have the sense not to behave like someone without proper up bringing. Where is the maturity in that? I so much hate to see an adult behave like a child without wisdom.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 12:34am On Jan 18, 2013
lol... u are probably in a hurry. have asked urself how this men did it? I have always known that FX is not a day's job. I dont know if you are knew, bbut please take time to go back to the drawing board. I have given myself 5month to 1 year. why? I am not stup!d
teeboy4x:

Is it easy b4?
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 by 2sexy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
how
teeboy4x: Mehn...dix forex no easy atalll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.