Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

2sizzlin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sizzlin's Profile / 2sizzlin's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Family / Re: God is great by 2sizzlin(m): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2023
When 2 siblings live together as adults the older is always right while the younger is always wrong. The older will freely complain abt the younger, while the younger will secretly complain about the older, it's always like that. The reason why it's getting to you is because you commit it to heart. Just find a way to unseriously take the things she says
Family / Re: What I Learnt From My Wife's Several Suicide Attempts: 1. Parents... by 2sizzlin(m): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2023
Just English, na only English you just speak. Na so you wan take stop suicide? With English?
Religion / Re: Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies by 2sizzlin(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2018
Majorbravo and OP.
God bless both of you!
Usually, i don't bother to tell most ppl the kind of truth, they can't receive it. They'd go extra mile to argue with the word of God.
Technology Market / Re: You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ by 2sizzlin(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2018
This guy is legit, fast and polite. Always calling me and updating bout the whereabout of the product. it felt like we've been friends before now. it is easier ordering stuff through you than jumia. Your customer relation is inspiring mehnnnn. I appreciate Bro, i really appreciate

2 Likes

Health / Re: Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? by 2sizzlin(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Ganjafama:
No offence bro, what did he graduate with? I mean his grade, since he got addicted because of wanting to read well.

Best observation and question I've seen this year. I'm waiting for the answer too

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Why I Would Forever Continue To Tithe - My Personal Experience. by 2sizzlin(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
YesNo:
Awwwwww....

Summary of all this long epistle is just
Another Trade by Barter theory.

Treat your God like a God. Not a money doubler.
Give, expecting NOTHING in return. Just Give.

Most people like this only give cos they believe a blessing will come because they gave someone food or paid tithe. If there was no blessing attached... then their money will remain in their pocket.

Just Give and walk away. Thats why when things get hard for them... they start telling God to remember all the money they have been giving and bless them. Trade by Barter.

Multiple rounds of applause! Correct guy.
Who's your teacher?
NYSC / Re: How Beneficial Are These Courses Corps Members Are Enticed To Take, After NYSC? by 2sizzlin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when I refused to do any of those stuffs everybody was looking at me like I didn't want to do anything with my life.
grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some will even add money and snacks to their own as proof that theirs us authentic, the cheaper ones are fake. They make it seem like you don't need your school certificate if you've got theirs, and you can work anyone. Corpers were starving to get certificates.
I was using my money to cook sweet stew and to buy orijin. It wasn't the only I was doing with my money so don't come at me

5 Likes

Religion / Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by 2sizzlin(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Was very ill, had that kinda fever that makes your perimeter hot. My temp was very very high ! I managed to get hold of one of John G. Lake's books on healing that I had. Read a passage, prayed to God that I'd rather die than take drugs and I meant it. In the process slept off.
I woke up totally fine and it never came back that year.

3 days ago I went somewhere, few minutes after I was welcomed. My aunt started looking for her phone which she said was off and claimed she put in her bag. After looking for it she concluded that she had lost her phone and became very quiet and sad. When the phone was called it wasn't going through, she said it was off. We called the person that brought her to check his car, he did and found nothing.
I bent my head and prayed for the phone to be found. I had so much belief that I wanted to tell her not to worry that her phone will be found (sometimes you have this surety feeling.)
Abt 2 minutes later my uncle called the phone again and my aunt's husband picked and said she left the phone in the house.
My aunt started reiterating how she was sure she put the phone in her bag.
I was just happy and overwhelmed.
Religion / Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by 2sizzlin(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's a pity how this thread was turned into a play thing. Don't let it get to you.

I woke up one morning with a sharp pain in the chest, the pain was excruciating. I just believed I could only pray it a way. I made sure to tell no one(I'm not saying you must do this I just felt I shouldn't tell, I didn't want ppl giving me suggestions to ponder on or pity me). When I got chanced by 12 to take a break from the office I went to a quiet place and read a passage of Abraham's faith and prayed. Immediately, the pain went from 100 to 20. I became able to turn and move freely eventually it faded away. I would call it instantaneous
Religion / Re: Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's by 2sizzlin(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Usually I'm more focused on one subject, (in this last dream it was maths) . I felt it was the most important, one way or the other I would be able to pass the rest. Had just 1wk. I had the maths textbook but didn't even know what area we had covered. This time I asked a female friend (which was my classmate and friend in the Uni in reality and also the same in the dream) to help me mark out areas we were taught that term of which she agreed. Other times I've had similar dreams, they were usually final year exams but this time it was more a 3rd term exam.
(there was a time that friend and I compared the edition of our maths textbook , mine had more years and was a more recent edition.I think hers was 1993 - 2007 mine was 1993-2065. (2003 is sth else that's coming to mind but it wasn't mine) I'm abt 30% sure of the figures, all I know is that mine had more years and was a more recent edition. I could be wrong on the numbers).
I always wake up before the dream gets to the exam time, it never gets there. The exam has never happened in the dream. In the dream I always felt like, after passing every other subject in previous years lemme not fail this one ooo. Other times I've had the dreams, sometimes it feels like we just came back from strike and had like 2weeks or 1wk remaining.

I've had this dream for 4 times though in different ways, but it was still the same message, I find my self close to the final exams and I just have a week or two two left to prepare. And I'm usually not bothered bout every paper but a few, like 1 or max 3.
I think the first time I had this dream was in when I was serving (2015).

I remember praying to God ending of 2017 (when I was reading through this thread) that if this dream means anything let him give it to me again,here I've had it again.

Although this dream seems to explain itself, I'm not sure the core thing to prepare for.

Somebody please say sth
Charly G1 abeg help your guy!
Romance / Re: Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? by 2sizzlin(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
I don't see them ladies adhering to the physically attractive guy when they have to make make their marriage choice. They usually are bothered about other issues instead,issues like money, faithfulness, temper etc
Culture / Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by 2sizzlin(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
All I can say is that this guy just gained my respect. Considering where he is coming from you would expect him to join the Nigerian army or sth but he joined NPF everybody regards with disdain. We need ppl like him there to mitigate how ppl look at the NPF as a 2nd hand profession. We all know we can't bribe this one, if he loved money so much he wouldn't have gone for this job

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Huddersfield Town Vs Chelsea 1- 3 On 12th December 2017 by 2sizzlin(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
ogechukwubliss:
New on nairaland. So happy being here

Where have you been since? Wen dem born you?
Religion / Re: In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership by 2sizzlin(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Thank you for taking time to write all these. Christians be careful. Freeze can say what he likes because he doesn't understand but Christians joining him isn't good. Even David who knew God wasn't supporting Saul anymore did not make bad remarks about Saul.
Thanks sister.

3 Likes

Fashion / Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by 2sizzlin(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
ebk10:
You don't know what it means till you have one ' mine is very big covering a sizable portion of my face neck and chest as a child I always stood out , always there to be picked on by bullies I endured much as a child even my elder sister used it against me back then, it messed with my self esteem but my mum talked to me in ways i would never forget that helped me overcome those challenges, right now I dont even remember I have a birthmark cos I don't care its part of me in ways no one can ever imagine.

Show us,just so we know you don't really care undecided
Phones / Re: Modern Combat 5: Blackout by 2sizzlin(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hey Nani 08174984046. I got banned after I had saved up to 1k.till now I don't know why I was banned. I opened a new account, and I ain't resting till I get verr power
Romance / Re: Fuss People Make On Marriage by 2sizzlin(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Think abt it, mostly, women that give marriage advice to girls are usually not married out freshly out of a broken home. Of course they'd always front one side of the story and gullible ppl will jump on it .

Plenty things to talk abt I can't be typing all that
Romance / Re: Fuss People Make On Marriage by 2sizzlin(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
If I misunderstood you guys pls lemme know.

pursue career
Be independent
Be matured
Date and get to know each other

I can't type plenty though but lemme just drop only one.
If you or your husband is a chronic liar it will build up to an unhappy marriage and very likely = divorce

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Yemi Alade Won Four Awards At The African Entertainment Awards In The US by 2sizzlin(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
tom12345:

Makes three then
Makes 4 right now
Celebrities / Re: Uche Ogbodo Disagrees With Monalisa Chinda On Domestic Violence by 2sizzlin(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Werehkpe:
Truth is it can be the man or the woman. A woman can talk her man into & making him beat her up. A man can also be violent naturally usually because he saw his parents fight a lot while growing up.

Relationships are case by case and there are no general rules. You just live in it and adjust appropriately.

Funny. U obviously been listening to Americans give pathetic reasons for every bad behavior. The onlooker's parents obviously saw their parents fight each other and so it goes on and on to their great great parents or sth
Romance / Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by 2sizzlin(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2017

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by 2sizzlin(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
The schooling is supposed to translate to better job, riches, I suppose : uncertainty if riches (1 Timothy 6:17)

Trust brother and follow all his commands :
Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh (Jer 17:5)

I can't lose the girlfriend : though there's more to this but I will try and summarize at the expense of leaving out important details.
You probably have been sleeping with her. U can betray her now or she can betray you later... or not. No one knows, only the Person who knows the future and the consequences of present actions on the future can direct yours steps if you ....

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6 NKJV

What we do is that we default on the first 2 then we come to men for our paths to be directed , unfortunately men would mostly give you their advise based on their own understanding.
Even worse, we mess up so much we start entering strange prayer houses for quick fix then enter into the main gbege.
I'm sorry brother, at this point any advice I give you... You can't even entertain it.
Family / Re: Mmmm by 2sizzlin(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
yvelchstores:
Traits u shld look out for:
A woman who doesn't get offended when corrected,even if she does,she still learns from d correction.

A woman who isn't materialistic and who appreciates even if its 1k

A woman who isn't a feminist and truly believes d man is the head of the home. You can do findings on her background, how does the mum treat the dad

A woman whose life doesnt revolve around many friends and capable of making decisions for herself.

A woman who is humble n doesnt think she is doing u a favour by being with u.

Long but very basic.

Op. Comman see. You found someone
Crime / Re: Lady Writes Open Letter To Yahoo Boys by 2sizzlin(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
ebosse:

Read between the lines.

She didn't criticize the act , instead she's more concern about being treated right!

Ppl like her are worst than the yahuu boys, from her 'piece' it is obvious she would b d kind of mum that will tell their sons to go rob just to satisfy her .....

Its also obvious from her words that she got served or som1 she knows did.

Just when I tot I wasn't going to find sense, I found one. Thank you Jare.
Simple, she was demanding honesty from them, in their dealings with women. You or whoever plays with fire, gets burnt and you come here to tell us rubbish.
They'd go about you the same way they line their pockets

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS by 2sizzlin(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Just bought 5gb. He's reliable. Though I didn't think otherwise after seeing his prices and previous testimonies. He mostly called me, I didn't do all the calling.

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: 3d Modeling And Animation by 2sizzlin(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

It was kinda stressful modelling that... the plugins I used where fredo plugins nd round corner plugins, shape tools too nd the rest was just basic modelling

I perceived that it'd be kinda harder modelling in sketchup since it's mostly made to make straight shapes. I'm still contemplating if I should be concerned about making models with sketchup or autodesk inventor
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: 3d Modeling And Animation by 2sizzlin(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
modelled in sketchup, haven't got to texturing it yet
you model in sketchup?? Wow. what plugins do you use cos i know sketchup looks very basic for modelling
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: 3d Modeling And Animation by 2sizzlin(m): 1:26am On Jul 06, 2017
chipsypop:
Done with blender
Cool.
Does blender have its own renderer?
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by 2sizzlin(m): 1:23am On Jul 06, 2017
chipsypop:
Blender
It's nice. Did you teach yourself blender?
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Latest Interior Render With Blender, Pls Rate. by 2sizzlin(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2017
Mehnnn, I like you works and you've got plenty of them.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: 3d Modeling And Animation by 2sizzlin(m): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2017
Some of the stuffs I've done in practice.

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: 3d Modeling And Animation by 2sizzlin(m): 12:50am On Jul 06, 2017
Started using sketch recently. I use Vray to render. I just created a group with which I believe we can show our renders, receive criticism, exchange ideas, teach and answer people's questions timely. I think it's cool everyone's invited. Sgtkiss, beginners, pros, everyone's invited. This is the whatsapp link, just copy the URL but replace the * with dot(.)

chat*whatsapp*com/K7s8DoXP2Vr99ikD7nLGjj

Or you can send me a msg on 08038828872

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.