Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

2sleek2NV's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sleek2NV's Profile / 2sleek2NV's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Romance / Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by 2sleek2NV(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2015
He is simply removing the Garter with his teeth.
He doesn't have to do it, it is an agreement between the couple.
The groom can also throw the garter for any of the grooms men to catch just the way the bride throws the bouquet.
Autos / Re: Extremely Neat Nigeria Used Toyota Corolla At A Give Away Price by 2sleek2NV(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
if it was in Lagos, we would have been talking about a deal by weekend
Politics / Re: How Much Is Your PHCN Bill For August? by 2sleek2NV(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
NGN 700
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
There was this movie that depicted Jesus as Gay, am sure the Muslim's laughed when it was in circulation.
What is freaking wrong with this people?
I try not to generalise cos I have loving Muslim people around me but abeg the larger Muslim family should talk to themselves.

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 2sleek2NV(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2012
good morning sir,
Please can you help check the history of 1NXBR32E53Z144497.
kindly send report to yemmydavid@yahoo.com.
really appreciate.
Autos / Re: Lagos Cleared 2004 Toyota Corolla is sold ,Glory be to God by 2sleek2NV(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2012
sometimes i wonder how you guys fix prices on these cars. if i can get a Corolla 06 for 1.6m, why will i settle for a Corolla 04 at same price?
Autos / Re: Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Corolla...price: N1.5m by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2012
sometimes i wonder how you guys fix prices on these cars. if i can get a Corolla 06 for 1.6m, why will i settle for a Corolla 04 at same price?

1 Like

Education / Re: Mixed School Vs Single-Sex School - Which Do You Prefer & Why by 2sleek2NV(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2012
MIXED it is for me. why not put up a poll?
Politics / Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Moves To Sack 5 Governors In Landmark Judgement by 2sleek2NV(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2012
however, the news is out and silva has been kicked out. there is rejoicing in yenegoa.
this is just shitty. his tenure ends in less than 3 weeks.
Politics / Re: State House Press Release On Kano Boko Haram Attack by 2sleek2NV(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2012

And if I may ask some of our infuriating nairalanders, how long did it take USA to track down Osama Bin Laden? I guess its just under 1year abi? Una no even get a pinch of sense at all. Let's just pray for our country and minimize this castigations on mr president.

@ossai sly. it took america about 10years to track down osama. we all know how tacky cases like this are.
People will not criticise GEJ if he is very decisive in his actions. combat ready police and soldiers are on the streets of lagos to fend off peaceful protester while the north that is the volcano point has only baton welding policemen who can not secure and arrested criminal who escapes easily from their presence.  
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2012
quoted from punch news paper on twitter: bus fare from ikeja - ojuelegba increases from N120 - N250
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2012
its is simple. choose between your generator and your car.
Celebrities / Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by 2sleek2NV(m): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2011
the word ‘irreconcilable differences” done turn cliche for any celeb break up.
Fashion / Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
criteria for front page article please?
Romance / Re: Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
some topic should be deleted if found to have been treated more than 3x. wetin sef!!!!
Politics / Petroleum Minister, Diezani Madueke Bought A 20 Million Euro Home In Vienna by 2sleek2NV(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2011
its an extract from Linda Ikeji's blog

Petroleum Minister, Diezani Madueke bought a 20 million Euro home in Vienna?

I read about it a few days ago but didn't bother writing it because I wasn't sure how true it was, then I saw the cover of the local newspaper that broke the story in Vienna, Austria, there has got to be some truth to the story.

Can someone please translate what is written on that paper to English,
http://lindaikeji..com/2011/11/petroleum-minister-diezani-madueke.html
Education / Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2011
who remembers the woman who throw away the baby with the bath water? the baby don turn Dbanj now o.

there is also this one about a man who got into town and there was a big burial going on. practically everything in the village belonged to the dead man
Car Talk / Re: Can I Use Kerosine To Run My Deisel Engine by 2sleek2NV(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
can i cook using petrol in my stove?
Education / Re: List Of Fake Universities In Nigeria by 2sleek2NV(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
how come the eastern part of the country has more Fake Uni's?
Education / Re: Your Top 5 Best Subjects During Secondary School by 2sleek2NV(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
Economic,
Maths
Commerce
Agric
Biology
Education / Re: The Worst Primary School On Earth Is In Ogun - SaharaReporters by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2011
looks like a village market stall, there is a nigeria flag in one of the pix.
whatever state that skool is, its a big shame on the state govt.
Travel / Re: by 2sleek2NV(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
honestly, i am not sure if they accept payment in USD/GBP but am sure its 80GBP. Y no b on the safe side and go with GBP since its originating from LHR.
The 200USD is for those originating from Nig.
Travel / Re: by 2sleek2NV(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2011
Arik Air allows 2pc of 30kg (60kg) on economy and 3pc 30kg (90kg) on business class.
Extra luggage is 200USD per piece (70gbp / 80gbp) depending on exchange rate. debit card not accepted. only direct cash payment
Celebrities / Re: Baba Suwe Is Using High Level Black Magic On Us" - Ndlea Officials! by 2sleek2NV(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2011
The juju is 22nd century compliant and our NDLEA still dey use 19th century technology
Politics / Re: Explosions Rocks Nnebisi Road In Asaba by 2sleek2NV(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2011
una want make d police man use chest hold d dynamite? i bow to una o.
Career / Re: Chinese Expats Treat Nigerian Employees As Punching Bags - SaharaReporters by 2sleek2NV(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
if police can carry hand bag for oga wife, why cant he hold umbrella for chinco?
We no just get law for this country i swear.
Family / Re: Why Do The Poor Have More Babies? by 2sleek2NV(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
S*X is their own form of leisure or stress killer.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tambuwal Sets New Financial Rules For Reps by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
can we have a NASS where every member is in paid employment in their various states and they only get to meet like Bi-monthly to debate issues. if they are working executives, i believe they will make better informed decisions but these ones are holed up in abuja and forget that there are people living in other parts of the country. with this i believe the amount spent on them will reduce greatly. we can decide to pay their airfares (economy class o) from their various states to where ever the meeting is to be held (it should be rotated from one state to the other) and also pay them a lil stipend (just like shell and chevron would do when they invite you for a test @ PHC), *my thot o*
Phones / Re: Airtel To Compensate Blackberry Users by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ijogz K:

You don't need to,  Nobody uses Airtel for their BIS anyway  undecided

probably cos there is no airtel network in your village.

@OP, what sort of compensation are they offering?
Politics / Re: Usa Warns Her Citizens Not To Travel To Nigeria by 2sleek2NV(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2011
not saying cos any1 could be reading this. he actually got this warning as a mail in is personal mail box sent to all americans resident in nig and he showed it to us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.