Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

2ts's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ts's Profile / 2ts's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Business / Re: In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? by 2ts: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Giantslayer:
interested bro
Bro i am interested in Charcoal exportation. Please i need your contact.
Religion / Re: My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon by 2ts: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hush puppy pastor
Autos / Re: 2011-2013 Acura ZDX..014/015 Benz CLA250...014/015 Benz CLA-45 AMG (4d Chairmen) by 2ts: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2017
For your car diagnostics, programming, coding and pre purchase inspection call us on 08033490154
Autos / Re: Best Car Deals In Port Harcourt Part 3 (check For Updates) by 2ts: 12:02am On Jul 16, 2017
For your car diagnostics, programming, coding and pre purchase inspection call us on 08033490154
Business / Re: Meet The Only 10 Black Billionaires In The World by 2ts: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Incomplete list. #2ts no dey dia.
Romance / Re: She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. by 2ts: 2:10pm On May 29, 2017
Kayus4real:
there was this girl I loved some times ago. I really loved her, I could do anything for her. she treated me badly, ignoring my calls most time and when she picked it, it would be a nightmare. She was so arrogant, rude and unpleasant. there was a day she told me she couldn't date me because I was so broke. She slapped me and threw dirty water on my clothes. It got to me that day and I was very depressed. I moved on.. despite the whole ugly event.

I got a job in a big firm two years ago and I can say I'm comfortable now. she called asking for an assistance I think I'm capable of rendering. Should I help her out? please I need your sincere advice..

Please help her. Thats showing her how to love. You may need her later 2.
Politics / Re: Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night by 2ts: 9:08pm On May 28, 2017
The story of Lagos is incomplete without Alhaji L.K Jakande and Babatunde Raji Fashola aka BRF

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: "Efe, Na Only This Polo You Get" - Nigerians Shade BBNaija Winner (Photos) by 2ts: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
I look forward to the day OP will post Efe don run down... E don use all him money dress finish...
Celebrities / Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemates Meet Up At DSTV Office (photos) by 2ts: 7:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Tboss keeps making pictures ugly.... i no just gbadun d bae. Tboss fans 4give me but i no like to dey see gbae. Oh! maybe na cos of that ring 4 her nose.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 2ts: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
studyexec:

Hi, I think whatever asset you are using by the time you submit your application (post ITA) should be cash or liquid (easily converted to cash). Land is not one of those. I read from one of the provinces' requirements that land or such property will not be accepted.

You must sell the land and put the funds into your account or other liquid means. Then write a LOE on why the sudden source of money. Include evidence of your purchase and sale of the land.
I am in a similar situation and after several interactions with experienced people, this approach was highly recommended.
Other suggestions are welcome.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 2ts: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
zandora:
Hello all,

I've created this thread for Canadian Express Entry and outstanding FSW 2014 applicants since the previous thread became too long and has now been closed. I've also pasted a PDF link below which details the step by step instructions to apply for the Federal Skilled Workers Program via Express Entry.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gWGgP8Vy5lSjFoaC01ZUtOaTg/view

In order to apply for Express Entry via FSW you need to first have a minimum of 1 year full time (30 hrs a week) or 2 years part time (15 hrs a week) skilled work experience which falls under NOC code A,B or O. Check for your NOC code below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Next take your IELTS General test.

Then evaluate your degree or credentials via WES Canada (the best option). See link below:

After doing the above, to find out if you've qualified you need to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 in the FSW grid. Calculate your score below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Now that you've qualified, you can go ahead and complete your Express Entry profile via the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

Other things you must have:

Reference letters to verify the work experience you're claiming points for in the specified format below:

Written on company letterhead.

Signed by the responsible officers/supervisor.

Have the printed name and job title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature.

Show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses

Stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)

The letter must include 5 things:

Your job title.

The dates of your employment (ideal format: DD/MM/YYYYY).

Your salary per year (or month).

Your average hours per week.

A detailed list of your employment duties.

Next you need to provide police certificates from all the countries you've resided in for 6 months and above since you were 18 years. See link on how to obtain PC from various countries below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

Then you need to provide proof of funds for you and/or your family:

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191 (I've updated the funds requirement)

Note: Birth certificates are no longer required for applicants but are only now required for your child/children.

Wishing you the best of luck smiley!

Previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines

What if you dont have the proof of fund in cash. I.e. you have a landed property and other assets that can be disposed. Will the application be considered?
Thanks.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 2ts: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
zandora:
Hello all,

I've created this thread for Canadian Express Entry and outstanding FSW 2014 applicants since the previous thread became too long and has now been closed. I've also pasted a PDF link below which details the step by step instructions to apply for the Federal Skilled Workers Program via Express Entry.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4gWGgP8Vy5lSjFoaC01ZUtOaTg/view

In order to apply for Express Entry via FSW you need to first have a minimum of 1 year full time (30 hrs a week) or 2 years part time (15 hrs a week) skilled work experience which falls under NOC code A,B or O. Check for your NOC code below:

Next take your IELTS General test.

Then evaluate your degree or credentials via WES Canada (the best option). See link below:

After doing the above, to find out if you've qualified you need to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 in the FSW grid. Calculate your score below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

Now that you've qualified, you can go ahead and complete your Express Entry profile via the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

Other things you must have:

Reference letters to verify the work experience you're claiming points for in the specified format below:

Written on company letterhead.

Signed by the responsible officers/supervisor.

Have the printed name and job title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature.

Show the company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses

Stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)

The letter must include 5 things:

Your job title.

The dates of your employment (ideal format: DD/MM/YYYYY).

Your salary per year (or month).

Your average hours per week.

A detailed list of your employment duties.

Next you need to provide police certificates from all the countries you've resided in for 6 months and above since you were 18 years. See link on how to obtain PC from various countries below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp

Then you need to provide proof of funds for you and/or your family:

Number of
Family Members Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191 (I've updated the funds requirement)

Note: Birth certificates are no longer required for applicants but are only now required for your child/children.

Wishing you the best of luck smiley!

Previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines

What if you dont have the proof of fund in cash. I.e. you have a landed property and other assets that can be disposed. Will the application be considered.
Thanks
Celebrities / Re: Photos From BBNAIJA Housemates First Party In Rumours VI As Efe, Tboss Dazzle by 2ts: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Even when i try to like T Boss ... i just cant

1 Like

Romance / Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by 2ts: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2017
It makes u look very very expensive
Romance / Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by 2ts: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
O deepppppp
Religion / Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by 2ts: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Its called PR
Culture / Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby In London (Photos) by 2ts: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
I appreciate the promotion of our culture embarked upon by the Ooni. Its a nice initiative but who is funding this trip with all this dudes that travel with him.
Car Talk / Re: Car Insurance In Nigeria: All You Need To Know by 2ts: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
I agree with the list but my experience with LASACO Assurance was a pleasant 1. I was surprised at the quality of service i recieved when i had an accident with my car. The Company fixed my car within 72 hrs.

Insurance don dey pay 4 Nigeria.
Religion / Re: CAN Reacts To Buhari's Sack Of Jim Obazee, FRCN Boss by 2ts: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
CAN!!! ki lon jebe...Drama upon drama. NA WAH OOOO
Celebrities / Re: Pretty Mike Chains 2 Girls, Steps Out With Them (pics/vid) by 2ts: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2017
And some1 did not slap sense into them
Education / Re: Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Bags His 6th Master's Degree. Photos by 2ts: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Trump must deport him... Great asset.
Politics / Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Playing With Children At Dalori IDP Camp, Borno by 2ts: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
You must sleep there to get my applaud.
Politics / Re: Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) by 2ts: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Who is gonna clean up dis mess?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice by 2ts: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2016
Guy no fall my hand, buy N500 tie on your way now
Crime / Re: Girl Disgraces Ladies Who Stole Her Clothes by 2ts: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
I once yapped a guy wu wore my clothes to a party and regretted later cos dude hammer big time. The dude 4gave me and we moved on. BAE Na today u c nobody no 2mao.
Politics / Re: Do Nigerian Embassies Around The World Open When Nigeria Has A Public Holiday? by 2ts: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2016
Dreamwaker:
My wifey has got an interview for Nigerian visa on the 12th of September but the federal government called for a public holiday. The embassies of Nigeria work for the FG so hereby I reckon they will observe the holiday too but not sure if all countries do. Because I doubt embassy in the Saudi Arabia will observe the Easter holiday.

Anyway I need urgent and concrete advise.

But do they ever open even when there is no public holiday.

I called Nigerian embassy in Atlanta die. E no even enter voice mail talkless of pick up.

Why cant the govt make it automated.
Health / Re: Video Of Man Having Sex With Snake Seen On Nigerian Doctor's Phone In The Uk by 2ts: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2016
Who be dis 1 again. Chai, una no go kill person for this our country.Just when you think mad people don go on extinction, another 1 go just surface.Na wah o. Buhari myst hear this.
Business / Re: CBN Reinstates 9 Banks Suspended From Forex Market by 2ts: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2016
The banks are more influential than CBN and the FGN.
Car Talk / Re: 4 Tricks Mechanics Use In Extorting Money From Car Owners by 2ts: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Araoluwa005:
first to comment for the first time in 6 months. I am so happy

Please do not post adverts in this section, to avoid being banned.

Na first to comment no be first to advertise artwork.

U r banned. Gbam
Events / Re: Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" by 2ts: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
F**k death !!! Life goes on
Family / Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by 2ts: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2016
What is her GPA? Its neccessary to look at her performance in school viz a viz her social life.

If she is doing well in academics and the boy is doing well, i dont think there is so much to be worry about if they are not its a red flag, just repossess the car and hand her over to a guardian. I.e. older female lecturer.

As per the guy, investigate him. If he is a club boi or cult boi. Wahala dey o.

If not just fix d car and set a watch dog for a reoccurence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.