Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. (54844 Views)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User / Is It Right Time For Me To Directly Tell My Aunty That I Lover Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Amayabor1: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Some ladies do not like condom. They don't have any mischievous plans, they just don't like it. Do not listen to some clowns here. A lady can request for sex . They can be Hot too. They are humans just like men.

Do you really love her to marry her? If yes, then go ahead to have sex with her without condom. But both of you must first screen for any sexually transmitted infection (especially HIV). And you must be sure she will be faithful in the relationship. How will you be sure? I don't know! If you will doubt her faithfulness or she appears as one who will be unfaithful, please leave her.

Also, you can learn about a woman's cycle, when they are in their ovulation period and when they are on their free periods and avoid unprotected sex during her ovulation period.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Bennysam: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
So its a taboo for a woman to beg 4 sex after many years of been celebate.
It's not a crime but it will be a crime if she deman it raw , a woman that claim she made a mistake before is demanding for a raw sex now

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Sukkyy2010: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.
Olori kunkun, then sey make u run you're talking trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by unbrandedcosy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Alexgman1 post=114774838]I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her. [/quote both of should go for both Hiv and other tests,if free my friend Bleep her till the end ,nothing do you. Thank me later
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by meobizy(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
OP wants our permission to do the deed without a condom. Go ahead, it’s not my life after all.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Goka77: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you truly love her why do you need condom. Are you too young to b a father? If you get her pregnant then she is your wife except u just wanted to us her and dump her later.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Weezy463: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin grin
Bornbiafra:
Whenever a lady start demanding for sex from a man there is a motive behind it....

Woman are master planner
grin
Bornbiafra:
Whenever a lady start demanding for sex from a man there is a motive behind it....

Woman are master planner
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Theoarhics: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
Samething Adam told Eve at the garden of Eden that made him eat the apple. Baba use ur head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Ten06(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
She want to trap you
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by EgunMogaji2: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
I agree with her for selfish reasons: I love party jollof

Please invite me to the naming.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Weezy463: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bennysam:

Shut up and listen, women always have plans anytime they demand for raw sex
grin
Bennysam:

Shut up and listen, women always have plans anytime they demand for raw sex
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by fortunechy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
Go to church n do Thanksgiving. God just saved u. She's on a mission.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by sehin79(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
well there are alot of things to do if you like her...
if you are afraid of stds... tell her to take a test..
if you don't want her to get preggy tell to go for family planning.
and you gyes can have raw sex.
or you too can do family planning until you are ready...
i wouldn't advice you to have sex raw and tell her to take morning after pills..
since you have a bad pull out game... as she might be deceptive

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
Not all the time. Women have blood, they can feel too. They need sex too.

She might be pregnant for one bastard again, wan oussh am for the poor boy head, you don’t know women, I laugh, them never show you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Ubdavis(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
I'm telling you the truth.....women are deceptive from the time they were born

So u mean that there are no transparent women out there??. I'm not just comfortable with blanket assertion like this.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Papichulostunne(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.

In the voice of Pete Edochie aka Okonkwor. "Use Ya Hade my son. Pick Ya Slipparz and run for ya liveee..

I for one dont like condoms.. Na me be "kingskin" but when girl start to emotionally blackmail me i go tuama
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by achimendy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.

You do love her why are you now asking questions, go ahead and get her pregnant.

E be like say you no no how much be Pampers now.
E go clear for your eye very soon .
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Pootle: 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
bleep the shyt outta her raw...then give her agbo to flush out the akamu
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by achimendy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
fortunechy:
Go to church n do Thanksgiving. God just saved u. She's on a mission.

Lol...... you're very correct.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by MartinsD12(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
I and my colleague at work recently got romantic. Shes a single mum but she said it was a mistake. Four years ago her so called ex got her pregnant & told her to keep the baby but after a while he travelled and till date he hasn't return neither is his line going through. She later delivered the baby and with the help of her parent shes taking care of the child and hes going to school.

Now back to us. We got into a romantic relationship & she started disturbing me to sex her because its been years she did it. She came to sleep over one night & after so much romancing she pleaded that i should flex her that she cant endure any longer. I stood up & went to my jacket to get a packet of condom. When she saw it she was displeased & asked me not to use condom on her that she doesn't like it at all. I told her i have to use it because i am not ready to be a father yet. I told her i dont know how to withdraw. We both sat on the bed pleading to each other until she got fed up & slept off. She said i dont love her.
Well what can I say , if you love her why not marry her since you said you love her , she is probably thinking in that way .
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by 300Spartans: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

Hmmmmmmm...she wants you to travel to Jerusalem without wearing your cap
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Ineedhustle247: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.

You're about to be baby papa number 2
grin
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by FaithBrain1994(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
So how can we help you? Ok, as she woke up what happened? You didn't tell us you both are dating, you said you are in a romantic relationship. If you love her, go raw. If you don't, leave her alone. Leave Nairalanders alone. We have an important election to monitor in 0sun.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Matthew2925(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
You should make her understand that not using condom could put either of you in a precarious position. Absteinance would be the best though.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by twosquare(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
She should go to a reputable hospital and not a roadside laboratory to conduct a test if she feels she has an infection.

Staphylococcus infection is a hoax....mostly responsible for boil. If you as a person go for a test today, you will see staph there because it is a normal bacteria flora on our skin...you can google this and research. What a real staph infection looks like is different, so she should relax.
highness25:

That was how the girl I quashed last week told me to remove the thing when I was on motion I refused oo. She now came and told me she has contacted staphylococcus I asked who she slept with without protection and she mentioned his name without shame. Omor, I kneel down thank my God oo. Abeg someone should recommend method of treatment for this...
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by EmmyDJourno: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Calm down, she needs the real knacks that’s why she is asking for that, so probably masturbates and wants the type of sex that would get her to cum
Just calculate her menstral cycle and know when to gberese
Forget that love talk, she no love you too
Nah, just knacks, she don born already wetin she dey take pussy do cheesy
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Horlarkanme: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:
But why? I do love her.

Then go in raw nah… you need our advice, person trap you and you no wan wise up.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by nestorpaschal: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Anybody planning to get pregnant for me at the state of the economy of Nigeria now doesn't mean well for me. I mean do you guys go to market at all and see the increasing price of goods?
If I can't comfortably take care of myself, my family and your own family then let's enjoy the moment, if you are not comfortable with that then check the next street. Sometimes if I remember the loads of responsibilities self my prick no dey stand again. I no wanna die of HBP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by Munzy14(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

The truth is, most people don't like condom sex...Especially ladies.

And for a lady into you, some find it awkward doing the do with condom.

It is now left for you, to use your head..Make them no sell 3cups of infection give you cheesy

Or get you into family way you didn't plan for.
Re: She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. by chikason22(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Alexgman1:

I will advice you to run her HIV, syphilis, HBSAg and HCV and of course HCG ( Pregnancy test) If she's okay, you can dive, swim and tell her to take postinor 2, or Andrew liver salt or Amplicox Beacham immediately after cumming.
Don't be too trusty.
Love Kee her dia

Emotional blackmail tactics. Be wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.