Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (99335 Views)

A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him / Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex / He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2016
cococandy:
Thought about that too.
THis is easy to forge. Someone who is two phones can do this.
I usually take these kinds of 'revelations' with a pinch of salt.
Even if it isn't forged sef, why should it bother anyone what she wants to do with her anus? This thread is annoying.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by bughead: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
some girls are just so dumb
not some girls please!

all girls are just so dumb
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2016
freecocoa:
What is wrong with people? Why would you expose someone like this? Who made you judge over how anyone decides to lead his/her life?

This attitude is disgusting, blawdy hypocrites.

Who are the mods that put this on the homepage? NL is now one big joke, nonsense.

When did correcting people turn to judging people? Ok. What is wrong in even judging someone like that. The problem is that most of you naija women have lost your morals hence you are busy defending her.

You need to be ashamed of yourself .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2016
umehmj:

are you blaming NL or the guy that released his chat with the lady to blogs? if you must blame, blame the guy and the blogs. nairaland is in no way responsible for exposing the girl. and yes, Nigerians are hypocrites. some of us here crying foul can even do worse than the girl. atleast she will use protection and yes, it's kinda hard to pass HIV when it is at dormant stage. and for those shouting, do you know how many persons you have bedded that has the virus, even though you did it with protection? the ones you did without protection nko? you carry dem go do hiv test before the act? or did you ask the person by mouth? did the person say he/she is negative? how can you tell the person is telling the truth?

you see? one way or another we are all guilty and we shouldn't judge others. it's Easter sha. about to enter kitchen to cook for me. grin
NL should know better jor, this is supposed to be a respectable site. As for the original 'releaser' I have no words for the mofo.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Adasun(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Lori owo yi na

Riski nko
Ka sa fi le mura, seso bi awon iyoku. Ka ba mo yo legbe
Kosi wase kun se

Ko tie bikita baya iyen nde ni lati pa tabi se buluu film
Wells, Hiv mo gbo pe o ti ni cure
where is the translation button pleaseundecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by MelodiousCity(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Look at her now.

I use to follow her on instagram.. She be forming all posh and Behind , snapping in eateries and hotel toilets ... Putting up snap depicting a lavish lifestyle

A se olosho ni se.. Eleribu omo grin

and the guy told her he has dormant hiv and she believed ..

Haha, dormant HIV, elastic syphilis ni

Bro whats her Instagram name make I see her face

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2016
I always wonder too...always looking fresh and fly,using the latest iPhones and taking selfies upandan.The now get a cosmetic/makeup/interior decor biz by the side to fake legitimacy of their wealth...smh.

For me,when I see a lady with thousands of follower and she's following a handful and also locks her profile...#RedFlag cheesy...I lean back to observe grin
daretodiffer:
Qualer, I went through the websiote

God forgive my soul sad

Some idi.ots will still come and tell us how their mothers and sisters are prostitutes

I am not Instagram but I have always wondered how people make such ridiculous money from just being an Instagram model.

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by HRich(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Where's the photo?
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Avalon316:

When did correcting people turn to judging people? Ok. What is wrong in even judging someone like that. The problem is that most of you naija women have lost your morals hence you are busy defending her.

You need to be ashamed of yourself .
Thunder fire you from all angles, who are you to correct someone else on personal issues? Who made you judge of morals? How do you decide which moral is right or wrong to even start with? So in your mind you think you are better, why exactly?

You should be more ashamed for not having common decency to mind your frigging business, mpama.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 27, 2016
WoodcrestMayor:
I always wonder too...always looking fresh and fly,using the latest iPhones and taking selfies upandan.The now get a cosmetic/makeup/interior decor biz by the side to fake legitimacy of their wealth...smh.

For me,when I see a lady with thousands of follower and she's following a handful and also locks her profile...#RedFlag cheesy...I lean back to observe grin

I thought it was sugar daddy+modelling. i am not on instagram but I come across pictures like that every now and then
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Mightyraw(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Lol..ya all bliv DAT huh..Dats juss scam scam I mean it
Awon wire boys o smile rara ooo
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 27, 2016
Eyekandi:

They weren't living their lives, they found their path in the Nigerian universities, even if you like send your girl to Jupiter, she will still find herself there.

Just train her right from home, don't bring her up like she is worthless and to be bought by a man,train her to hustle legally like your sons and be hopeful she turns out right wherever she starts life alone.

Some of these ladies had good home training. They just succumbed to peer pressure when they got to the universities. Our mothers surely know how to train their children but sometimes people choose to follow the path of destruction when they get to universities.

II have lots of female friends who schooled outside Africa, their mindset is so different from that of naija babes who schooled in Africa. They know that they can achieve what a man can achieve. They don't need to engage in aristoism to buy flashy phones or clothes. You don't see them on Instagram displaying their bodies for prospective customers. They think like men.
I

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by shonasleek(f): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:
Coprophilia is actually sexual acts associated with feaces. Adolf Hitler was an example.
You get sexually aroused by shitting on the sexual partner.
Orishirishi tinzs

Is his toilet d@ bad d@ he can't make use of it anymore. Plus she says she has a virgin as***le, abeg hymen dey inside that area wey them dey break. Just wondering

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by dacovajnr: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2016
haulagehandlers:
there was no place the op mentioned Nigeria.
Maybe you didn't follow the post right from the time it was posted..The Heading has been edited coz the Op had said "Nigerian lady"
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Vanchidex(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2016
very naughty
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Thunder fire you from all angles, who are you to correct someone else on personal issues? Who made you judge of morals? How do you decide which moral is right or wrong to even start with? So in your mind you think you are better, why exactly?

You should be more ashamed for not having common decency to mind your frigging business, mpama.

You see the reason you are still single ,searching and not getting any reasonable man.

Some of you should think o. The babe you are chatting with up there is younger than you are,married and have a child. Think for a few seconds. If she lived the kind of life your desperate sef lived, would she have been seen as being worthy of being called a wife?

You women are wicked to yourselves. You dont advice yourselves. Probably cos you lots don't like seeing yourselves do well. If not,she would have advised you to follow the right path.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Avalon316:

Some of these ladies had good home training. They just succumbed to peer pressure when they got to the universities. Our mothers surely know how to train their children but sometimes people choose to follow the path of destruction when they get to universities.

II have lots of female friends who schooled outside Africa, their mindset is so different from that of naija babes who schooled in Africa. They know that they can achieve what a man can achieve. They don't need to engage in aristoism to buy flashy phones or clothes. You don't see them on Instagram displaying their bodies for prospective customers. They think like men.
I

I schooled in Nigeria, my mindset is different
Like you said, even if these ladies school outside Nigeria, they'd probably still end up with the "aristoism" mindset.

I also have friends who schooled outside Nigeria, yet do the "aristoism" things undecided

To me, Its a personality thing
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by dacovajnr: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2016
olagamalin:
Nigga Chill
Bro m insisting that the girl is not Nigerian
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 27, 2016
fowlyansh181:
Can't wait to nut on your forehead actually means can't wait to _shit on your forehead, _bitches everywhere . God please give me no daughter .

That's not what nut on your forehead means.

Also, if you expand your horizon you'll find males doing similar.

It's not about sex but to pray for a good child and provide the proper upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by dacovajnr: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2016
sultan003:

she's south african..... itumeleng is a south african name
You might be right Too but most Zambian bears that name and don't forget Zambian is on the southern part of Africa Sire
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2016
dacovajnr:
Op something is wrong with your brain..Nazo you go dey join foreigners dey rubbish our girls for here...how is Itumeleng a Nigerian Name Mr bigot? That name sounds Zambian..awon Ode undecided

and where was it written that its a Nigerian girl?
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by popcykaylah(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Women been desperate since the day God created them..
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Avalon316:

You see the reason you are still single ,searching and not getting any reasonable man.

Some of you should think o. The babe you are chatting with up there is younger than you are,married and have a child. Think for a few seconds. If she lived the kind of life your desperate sef lived, would she have been seen as being worthy of being called a wife?

You women are wicked to yourselves. You dont advice yourselves. Probably cos you lots don't like seeing yourselves do well. If not,she would have advised you to follow the right path.
Your daftness knows no bound, just do yourself a favour by reading a book or two, it will go a long way in curing your ignorance. "Worthy of being called a wife" this doesn't even make any sense.

My friend, take your 1mbecilic self else where.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Eyekandi:

No, don't be that way, get a daughter, train her like a 1st class human, try so there is nothing anyone can offer her that "sweet daddy" cant give, help her build a strong personality and pray she turns out a "responsible" daughter in the end

Seriously we are wonderful! So the earlier you regard her the better she turns out.
seriously i once had his believes about female kids,almost swore i wont father one if i unfortunately have one,ma views changed when i met my present girl,sane responsible ladies are still out there,told her if i get to have a daughter in future,she will be closer to me than her mum,problem is ladies can be easily manipulated,low funds also runs deep,once this two factors can be effectively managed,you get ur almost perfect female......truth is,men really are the primary source of their woes,who makes em more useless,less responsible,hoes,than men??we always quick to castigate ladies but fail to keep men in check too,anyways its a moral decadence thats eaten deep in the society,in for a penny in for a pound they always say.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2016
magicminister:
So what??
Is this a crime?

Keep fuccking your useless boyfriend for free.
Its nobody's business.

bro, what model is your Mercedes Benz car please..
are you a Benz,freak too?

I love Benz cars so much.. its embarrassing the way I look at them sometimes ..lol..

what model is yours please
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Eyekandi:

I schooled in Nigeria, my mindset is different
Like you said, even if these ladies school outside Nigeria, they'd probably still end up with the "aristoism" mindset.

I also have friends who schooled outside Nigeria, yet do the "aristoism" things undecided

To me, Its a personality thing

There are exceptions to every rule. From my little experience, those girls that school outside hadly indulge in stuffs like that. And I'm not saying that ALL girls that school in najia have such stvpid mindset.

But the school play a huge role in the lives of these silly girls. Greed and the hunger to live big is their main problem.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by dacovajnr: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

and where was it written that its a Nigerian girl?
you won't understand coz you just seeing the post as you can see I was among the first set of ppl to comment so it's only them that understand including the Op himself
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by karimusa: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2016
mackhunter77:
OKOKOBIOKO!!! Talk about selling one's soul

Some monkeys will still blame Buhari for this
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2016
9iceboy:
She is a Nigerian. Her name is Angeline Itumeleng

Check out her facebook profile

https://www.facebook.com/angeline.itumeleng

Oh Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by magicminister: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2016
viickerz:

bro, what model is your Mercedes Benz car please..
are you a Benz,freak too?

I love Benz cars so much.. its embarrassing the way I look at them sometimes ..lol..

what model is yours please

No bro.
Im not a benz freak.
The one i copped is An E350.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by YorubaWoman: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2016
Adasun:
where is the translation button pleaseundecided undecided
Lati bo le ti ja wa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Your daftness knows no bound, just do yourself a favour by reading a book or two, it will go a long way in curing your ignorance. "Worthy of being called a wife" this doesn't even make any sense.

You think it doesn't make any sense. Has anyone ever considered making your sorry ar$e a wife? You think anyone would wanna do that ? Nooooo,common. grin
You advised me to read a book. Thanks. I would recommend one for you. Go read " How to attract a suitor". I'm sure that I am not the only one who has told you that you aren't worthy of being "wifed".

Your mates have started their families and you are there reading books. Ok,continue reading books.

BTW,mind what you say to me. Dont get me angry. Bad things happen when I get angry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.