Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News (13916 Views)

Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by MrCrackles(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
Topic

They must be mad. . . . .Nigeria is not a one religion nation so total islam is a load of bollocks! angry
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Vealkyrie(f): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2009
^^^^^Something urgent needs to be done.
This violence will not help Nigeria.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by cenaboy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2009
H[i]EY;what is A dua doing about this if it in in niger delta He will send konk muslim so called army  to kill the innocent soulls there
                     Since you and your brothers did not want Christians pls can you just divide this niaja  into  three or four let every nation answer her own name oky![/i] PlS ndi be anyi bi n;Obodo Hausa biko nu natabanu be anyi nri di ,ego di,Akanuba di .Ikpata ego onweghi ihe ga eme ya biiiiiiiikkooooo bianu ka anyi dozie ala Igbo ka anyi too utoo nwanne Biko ndi  MEND carry go before we go com bak una up NDI I[b]GBO KWENU KWESIENU IKE WE MUST GET OUR FREDOM FROM THIS WECKED PEOPLE IN DE NAME OF JESUS  AMEN   AAAAMMMMEEEENNN[/b]
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
it's time for me to change my student visa application to assylim seeker visa application grin grin grin
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by getam: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
@willywilly
    you sounding like an idiot kid.The problem in the north is same as the problem any where in Nigeria.unemployment is the greatest evil ravaging this country,do you think if all these rioters are gainfully employed living a good life this will happen?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by PapaBrowne(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2009
Finally, finally it really looks like Nigeria is about to break up! What a relief!

Please lets discuss more on how we can make this a very peaceful disintegration.
Lets discuss the composition of the New Countries [/b]that would emanate.
Lets discuss our goals and visions for our [b]New Countries!

Finally it appears like there is finally hope in the air.

I see 4 or 5 countries.
1) Sharia North.
2)[/b]Middle Belt
[b]3)[/b]Western Nigeria.
[b]4 & 5)
Either South East/ South South or South East & South South.

I personally would have preferred just two countries. Southern Nigeria & Sharia Nigeria, but on a second thought, after the reaction by western elders to the Atlas Cove bombing, I'd rather we have 4 or 5 beautiful Countries.

Come to think of it, the Boko Haram believe they have a legitimate request, creating Sharia Nigeria should solve their demands with ease.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by WilyWily: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2009
get_am!:

@willywilly
    you sounding like an idiot kid.The problem in the north is same as the problem any where in Nigeria.unemployment is the greatest evil ravaging this country,do you think if all these rioters are gainfully employed living a good life this will happen?
Cockroach,
The problem of your Evil Moslem Goats in Human Skin Friends up North is not the same down South,
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by sherrylo: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2009
Willy-Willy shut the Bleep up!, and post sensible contribution not one like you have never admired a muslim girl in your life.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
Vealkyrie:

^^^^^Something urgent needs to be done.
This violence will not help Nigeria.

You are right about that. This Violence will not help Nigeria, neither will the continued silence from the people who "CLAIM" to be against the violence. This group is apparently more organized than initially suspected. Violence in at least 4 states as a result of this? That is serious trouble there, and I am betting we have the hands of some of the big men in this as well.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by kalmebad(f): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
get_am!:

@willywilly

Was about going through all these and walking away, but this post of your's caught my attention.

The truth is that no matter how you  wash a pig, clean a pig, wear a pig the most expensive perfume, he will still remain a pig.

What am i saying? it's not all about unemployement, it's all about some Hausa's being insensitive, they don't value life and have no regard for life, they are extremist when it has to do with their religion, ,a sad thing. It's always about religious crisis, or tell me what else they fight for?

Nigeria is a failed country, may be it's high time we say to "Your Tents oh Isreal, may be the only way sanity will be restored.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by no21: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
its good they turned the barrel to their chest this time:
brainwashed morons
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by WilyWily: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2009
sherry lo:

Willy-Willy shut the mess up!, and post sensible contribution not one like you have never admired a muslim girl in your life.
Mumu, Nay only Muslim girl dey your brain?.
Do i look to you like a person Satan Agent Mohammed can deceive by promising me 75 virgins
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by No2Atheism(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2009
This is why i despise muslim terrorist. They obviously have been miseducated and brainwashed into thinking that everything education is evil. Wo keeps deceiving and brainwashing these people that everything western and technological is evil. Maybe they should start walking around naked since their clothes were also made through western knowledge.

- Algebra is an Moor/Arabic invention i.e. europeans did not create algebra, Moors (i.e. muslims black africans in conjuction with Arabs) actually created algebra hence i am not suprised they are too dumb to realise this.

- The presence of Astronomy, Alkaline etc. in europe have deep roots in the Black Moors that once ruled Europe who then brought such scientific and technological knowledge to Europe and brought Europe out of the dark ages, so people should stop deceiving themselves that western education is evil, considering that most of what the west started with was actually brought to them starting from Egypt, through Greece, through Romans and then through the Moors/Arabs.

- I am sure that these brainwashed Boko Harum muslims do not even realise that once upon a time most Europeans were dirty and an unhygenic and that it was the educated MOORS that brought the concept of personal hygiene to Europe.

- The numbers that we are using in mathematics comes from both India and Arabic in one form or another, it is not roman numbers. It is easy to understand that roman numbers are useless and unusable for everyday work.

- The truth is that there is no moderate muslims, we only have passive muslim. Every muslim is a potential terrorist.

I am not suprised that some muslims on this forum are trying to compare them to MEND , shior wonders shall never end.

As the Yorubas say, "ïf you push the goat to the wall and it has no where else to go, it would turn and face you" i hope a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by tunene: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2009
Its time to divide this country in any amount of pieces that can be formed just like the soviet union because YOUR A DUA will certainly not do anything about this. The crises in the north is not based on poverty or anything it will be senseless to say so. If we are poor, is the solution to kill ourselves. it is better for this people to kill themselves since they can't survive or go after the government officials who have failed to provide them with infrastructure. The NORTH has always being a war zone, its either they are killing Igbo today, Yoruba tomorrow or total christians; the terrible thing is that the government will do nothing. JUST LISTEN TO NEWS TONIGHT WHAT YOU WILL HEAR IS SOUTH-SOUTH MILITANCY, north - you will hear nothing. It is only things that is economic to the government that they address any other thing it doesn't concern them since it doesn't bring money to their pocket. The best is for Nigeria to divide

North - Nothing
South East - eating
South West - wasting
South-South - chopping

If other non shariaed states decide they want their own, they can go.

ppls.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

This is why i despise muslim terrorist. They obviously have been miseducated and brainwashed into thinking that everything education is evil. Wo keeps deceiving and brainwashing these people that everything western and technological is evil. Maybe they should start walking around naked since their clothes were also made through western knowledge.

- Algebra is an Moor/Arabic invention i.e. europeans did not create algebra, Moors (i.e. muslims black africans in conjuction with Arabs) actually created algebra hence i am not suprised they are too dumb to realise this.

- The presence of Astronomy, Alkaline etc. in europe have deep roots in the Black Moors that once ruled Europe who then brought such scientific and technological knowledge to Europe and brought Europe out of the dark ages, so people should stop deceiving themselves that western education is evil, considering that most of what the west started with was actually brought to them starting from Egypt, through Greece, through Romans and then through the Moors/Arabs.

- I am sure that these brainwashed Boko Harum muslims do not even realise that once upon a time most Europeans were dirty and an unhygenic and that it was the educated MOORS that brought the concept of personal hygiene to Europe.

- The numbers that we are using in mathematics comes from both India and Arabic in one form or another, it is not roman numbers. It is easy to understand that roman numbers are useless and unusable for everyday work.

- The truth is that there is no moderate muslims, we only have passive muslim. Every muslim is a potential terrorist.

I am not suprised that some muslims on this forum are trying to compare them to MEND , shior wonders shall never end.

As the Yorubas say, "ïf you push the goat to the wall and it has no where else to go, it would turn and face you" i hope a word is enough for the wise.

outside of the higlighted this is indeed a shocker coming from the same no2A who keeps knocking islam. seems my post actually do get through some thick skulls shocked shocked shocked
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

The highlights in red are essentially false propaganda.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by javalove(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
@topic

An Hadith of the prophet says that "Seek for knowledge, even though it is as far as china"

The Holy prophet emphasizes the importance of seeking knowledge to muslims and some FOOLS will now wake up and tell us Western Education is Haram. . . Auzubilah Minzalik!!!

When actually, more than half of developments and inventions of europe and america can be traced to the deserts of asia. . .

Let the government wipe out all these guys are are spoiling Islam for us. . .!!!

There are xtians in Iraq, thee are xtians living and working in saudi who use the same western education to treat their sick ones and doctors and nurses. . . there are non muslims living and working in muslim countries. . . what the hell is naija turning into? I'm sooo sad!!!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by chukz4real(m): 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
The problem with Islam as a religion dates back to the 2nd generation of man' existence. Remember Ishmael and all that goes with the name as the origin of today' Islam.  What do you all expect? lipsrsealed
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by javalove(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2009
davidylan:

david, i have the feeling u were born into lies. . .

u have been lying since u were born. . .

facts that are known to the whole world. . . both muslims and non muslims, scientists and politicians know the contribution of islam in developments of modern day science. . .

iro lo ma pa e grin na lie go kill u. . .
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2009
javalove:

@topic

An Hadith of the prophet says that "Seek for knowledge, even though it is as far as china"

The Holy prophet emphasizes the importance of seeking knowledge to muslims and some FOOLS will now wake up and tell us Western Education is Haram. . . Auzubilah Minzalik!!!

Well one wonders why muslims EVERYWHERE in the world have chosen to ignore this particular hadith.

javalove:

When actually, more than half of developments and inventions of europe and america can be traced to the deserts of asia. . .

That is essentially FALSE. The jews alone have 42 nobel laureates in Physics alone. If more than half of inventions and developments have come from the "deserts" of Asia how come the Europeans are the ones building nuclear reactors for the arabs?

Where are these "inventions" in arab countries?

javalove:

Let the government wipe out all these guys are are spoiling Islam for us. . .!!!

Fully supported.

javalove:

There are xtians in Iraq

Yeah but shrinking very rapidly due to constant persecution. I'm surprised you didnt know that because its been in the news for so long.

javalove:

thee are xtians living and working in saudi who use the same western education to treat their sick ones and doctors and nurses. . . there are non muslims living and working in muslim countries. . . what the hell is naija turning into? I'm sooo sad!!!

But those "christians" living in Saudi have no access to bibles (banned in SA) and have no freedom of worship no?

You can fool everyone else but not me.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by damilola15: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2009
I'm just wondering why Islam is the only religion that ever gets hijacked.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2009
damilola15:

I'm just wondering why Islam is the only religion that ever gets hijacked.

lol i thought i was the only one wondering about that.

javalove:

david, i have the feeling u were born into lies. . .

u have been lying since u were born. . .

facts that are known to the whole world. . . both muslims and non muslims, scientists and politicians know the contribution of islam in developments of modern day science. . .

iro lo ma pa e grin na lie go kill u. . .

Stop making noise . . . for all the alleged "contributions of islam to the development of modern science" . . . where are these "developments" in muslim societies? The Europeans and jews developed air travel, space, nuclear weapons, computers . . . what did the arabs/muslims give us?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Mowire: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2009
kalmebad:

What am i saying? it's not all about unemployement, it's all about some Hausa's being insensitive, they don't value life and have no regard for life, they are extremist when it has to do with their religion, ,a sad thing. It's always about religious crisis, or tell me what else they fight for?

Right on target (as far as I'm concerned).

When you check these crises out their influential people and politicians are involved, cos they know and finance the welfare of the almajiris that are deployed in these crises. And with the kind of agenda now interesting Yar'Ardua I begin to fear that the north mean much evil unrevealed. The same guy that is pestering "Lagos state govt" (Fashola) over LGA/LCDA creation does not see any "unconstitutionality" in sharia laws being operated in some northern states.

One thing else I will point out is this (no matter what some may think of it) southerners should advise their kith and kin living the north to make arrangement for emergency evacuation now in case the need arises. We have seen this kind of situation before, at the end of the day souterners were turned on and slaughtered like mere mosquitoes.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2009
davidylan:

oh well, some skulls are thicker than others. . . tongue tongue
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2009
Sharia Law should NEVER have been adopted in the first place. It is a stupid archaic law for cavemen.

Tell me, what good thing has Sharia Law done for you? Ah, I see, your left hand has been chopped off, oh and your right leg too.

All Sharia law does is bring death and destruction wherever it goes.

Nigeria is a SECULAR country. We are not a Christian country and we are DEFINITELY not an Islamic country.

The only law Nigerians must obey is THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

All the states that adopted Sharia Law did so illegally.

A dog cannot serve two masters. You cannot follow Sharia Law AND the Constitution.

The North is full of idiots that are trying to merge religion with government. It NEVER works. It ALWAYS creates fanatics now Nigerians are paying the price.

If these islamists are so upset that the south "embraces" the West, then  can they explain to us why they follow the Middle East like slaves

Why can't we just be OURSELVES: NIGERIAN. Why must we be under the influence of the West or under stupid Sharia Law from the Middle East

We are NOT ARABS. Sharia Law is their creation. Leave it to them. I am sorry if you're Muslim but Sharia Law has to be the stupidest law I have ever encountered. It creates daft bloodthirsty fanatical people.

And I.slam is not a religion of peace. You Muslims keep saying that but every day we get proof of the opposite. Why aren't there Christian fanatics out there murdering people for not converting to Christianity? Why don't you ever hear that a group of Christian fanatics slaughtered a group of random people because they all weren't wearing crosses or something like that?

I'm not pitting Christianity against Islam, but I am pointing out that Islam is not the religion of peace that Muslims claim it is, and Sharia Law is completely illegal in Nigeria because Nigeria is not a religious country.

If Yar Adua had any sense he would have abolished Sharia Law. Obasanjo was an idiot to even allow them adopt it in the first place.

Sharia Law is directly responsible for possibly three-quarters of all the Hausa beggars that plague Lagos roads. Don't you think it would have been better for those people if they had been rehabilitated and taught a trade so that they could contribute to society? But no, Sharia Law cut off their arms and their legs so that they can never work again. Now they have to depend on the generousity of those who work for their living.

Sharia Law is directly responsible for all the teenage and childhood pregnancies in the North. As if it's not bad enough that grown men are preying on young children this stupid cave law then gives them validation and permission.

Sharia Law is directly responsible for the amazingly high levels of illiteracy in the North. It is also responsible for the even higher levels of FEMALE ILLITERACY in the North because the girls and women are kept indoors and not allowed to attend conventional school.

Sharia Law was the reason that lady was almost stoned to death a few years ago until Rome stepped in and offered her asylum. Because of Sharia Law a group of Nigerians were ready to stone another Nigerian to death.

Is it that easy to commit murder? Tell me, is it that easy to look another human being in the eye and take their life? Tell me you can walk up to someone you don't even know and pick up a heavy stone and throw it at them knowing full well that your stone will directly contribute to their death and not be afraid.

Yet Sharia Law ENCOURAGES murder.

I could go on an on. Think about all the Nigerians that have died ever since Sharia Law was adopted in the North. Were their lives worth nothing? Think about all the Nigerians that continue to die and that probably will continue to die because of religious violence in Nigeria.

The Quran itself says There is NO COMPULSION in religion.

Why then do these Islamist idiots known as the Northern Governors and their lackeys Boko Haram want to COMPEL us to follow an increasingly stupid law?

I do not say this because I am a Christian. I have no desire to force Christian values on any one else. The Constitution of Nigeria is NOT a Christian law as these idiots have been claiming it is.

I say this because STUPID LAWS must be recognized in whatever shape or form they take and must be gotten rid of as soon as possible.

Or tell me, if tomorrow your teenage daughter came to you and told you she had sex would you really drag her into the backyard and stone her to death?
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by No2Atheism(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2009
davidylan:

undecided am now starting to find this little little snippets of opposition quite irritating to say the least. You know what do yourself a favour by reading the following book, before u start point false fingers in my direction.

- Golden age of the Moor By Ivan Van Sertima

By the way, Ivan Van Sertima is not even a muslim, instead he is a world respected Historian who specialises in history that has something to do with Africa.

-------------------------------------------
oyb:

outside of the higlighted this is indeed a shocker coming from the same no2A who keeps knocking islam. seems my post actually do get through some thick skulls  shocked shocked shocked

@oyb

I do not get your point.

1. Please do not assume that i am praising islam, far far from it. I am only pointing out facts of recorded history showing that Black Africans in terms of Egyptians and Moors (who were muslims and who did it in conjuction with Arabs) have contributed to the wealth of knowledge that most people now term to be western education. Hence my conclusion that it is stupid for some muslims to claim that education is evil, considering that history shows that part of what we now know as western education was actually discovered by some black muslims known as Moors.

2. You should know me enough by now to know that i am willing to speak the truth even if such a truth would be in the favour of muslims.

3. Nevertheless that does not mean i support islam, i certainly do not.

4. As far as i am concerned islam is and would always be a lie concocted by mohammed in conjuction with the demon known as allah.

5. Finally although i have not gone through the whole posts on this thread, let me just say that it seems to be quiet in terms of hearing condemnation from muslims about this Boko Haram people or are they just doing the dirty work of so called moderate muslims.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by richcookie(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2009
Beware of pure religion. Any religion that ask you to suspend common sense, run fast and don't look back!
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by donsteady(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
All those muslem are nothin bot animals, if they dont want western education, they shld stop using, car, phone money, cloths, shoes, the least will just continue then we will know that they are serious. they dont even look like a nigeriam, i which they could just join Republic of Niger. and Chad, i dont think Cammerun will accept such animals
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by FLOW101: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
Now we know where those guns intercepted at Kano airport were headed. They claim they want an Islamic Republic. These guys are gradually bringing home the situation in Sudan where the Muslim North and the Christian South have been at war for decades, only that in Nigeria the northern leaders will never let the South go because of the Oil. I'm waiting for the Northerners on this thread to start brandishing that their "we-can-survive-on-agriculture" crab.
Clearly the level of human capital development in the north is so low that it produces sub-human individuals who discount our National development indices. It will take another prophet's arrival to bring these people to the present day level of enlightenment.These guys are holding us back.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2009
sugabelly:

Sharia Law should NEVER have been adopted in the first place.

Nigeria is a SECULAR country. We are not a Christian country and we are DEFINITELY not an Islamic country.

The only law Nigerians must obey is THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

All the states that adopted Sharia Law did so illegally.

You have hit the nail on the head!!! This is the main issue, not that they are Hausa’s or they are muslims. This is the main issue that needs to be dealt with before all this nonsense can end. This ought not to be turned into some tribal/religious issue cause it is not that at all. The problem needs to be nipped in the bud or else the south will be dealing with it real soon.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Ubermensch: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2009
This is why Islam and poverty should never mix.
Re: Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2009
No2Atheism:

undecided am now starting to find this little little snippets of opposition quite irritating to say the least. You know what do yourself a favour by reading the following book, before u start point false fingers in my direction.

- Golden age of the Moor By Ivan Van Sertima

By the way, Ivan Van Sertima is not even a muslim, instead he is a world respected Historian who specialises in history that has something to do with Africa.

Too bad . . . the problem with a lot of you is you read books that are filled with halftruths and then all of a sudden assume you have knowledge.

1. To claim that Sertima is a "world respected historian" is to utterly and hypocritically disregard the serious criticism levelled against his works by fellow historians. Here is one - A 1997 Journal of Current Anthropology article criticized in detail many elements of Van Sertima's 1976 book They Came Before Columbus.
- Gabriel Haslip-Viera; Bernard Ortiz de Montellano; Warren Barbour, "Robbing Native American Cultures: Van Sertima's Afrocentricity and the Olmecs", Current Anthropology, Vol.38 (3), June 1997

More - In a New York Times 1977 review of Van Sertima's works, British scholar Glyn Daniel labelled Van Sertima's work as "ignorant rubbish", concluding that the writings of Van Sertima (and Barry Fell, whom he was also reviewing) “give us badly argued theories based on fantasies”.[5]. Dean R. Snow, a professor of anthropology, in 1981 wrote that Van Sertima "uses the now familiar technique of stringing together bits of carefully selected evidence, each surgically removed from the context that would give it a rational explanation". Snow continued, "The findings of professional archaeologists and physical anthropologists are misrepresented so that they seem to support the [Van Sertima] hypothesis."

- Read more sources via wikipedia.

2. There are VERY SERIOUS problems with Van Sertima's afrocentric claims (i'm sure you dont know that the Moors Sertima ascribed all those scientific advances to were black North Africans) is that they dont make any sense in contemporary science. If truly muslims gave Europe all the modern advances in science . . . what happened after that? Did all the muslim scientists die in an earthquake? Why did Jews and Europeans (who allegedly relied on muslims for advancement) suddenly shoot ahead of everyone else?

Where are the muslim scientific achievements?

3. Van Sertima was born in 1935, why did NO ONE ELSE document this alleged muslim contribution to science? Why did everyone (including the alleged muslim scientists) wait almost 1000 yrs to document these achievements?

These are critical issues you need to look at, not just read off a bogus book and start making unfounded claims. You can be irritated all you want, none of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2023: Osun NNPP National, State Assembly Candidates To Hold Rally For Tinubu / APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members / Senate Uncovers N447bn Scam In Import Duty Waivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.