Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (38055 Views)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Firgemachar: 10:28pm On May 09, 2016
The first page of this thread is filled with senseless comments from lunatics from the yeast whose people CAN NEVER amount anything if they have not been to Yorubaland.

They'll mention mile 12 and Kwara at every slight opportunity.

Abooookis apologised for the mile 12 fracas even though they had to rely on the security agencies to face the brave Yorubas.

Ilorin is not equivalent to Kwara state. Even then, the Ilorin people are happy with what they are. Ilorin rebelled against Oyo....
The rest is history.

Of course, dumb asssses from the yeast will NEVER learn.

I hope 'gburu gburu' of Enugu has broken his fast....
Noisemaking, empty chestbeating chimps!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Omeny: 10:28pm On May 09, 2016
ABAMOWA:

This is one reason Nigerian cannot get out of her problems. Tribalism and sentiments. During June 12, same Yorubas fought for the democracy you are enjoying today, forcing Babangida to hurriedly leave the throne. Now, I guess most of us talking are we ibos, where is Bakassi boys and Ipob when fulani is ravaging Igbo land and stopping okorocha's convoy yesterday? I beg, let's and sit down, biko.

Ibos that's ur enemy today where ur allies during june 12! Ibos u call names today has always come to ur defends when u are been threatened by any other group!

What have u pay back with this enormous Love and loyalty? Betrayal(Awolowo and Ojukwu)
How many more do u want to hear?
Nobody is a saint in this game!

We hate and abuse those that we suppose love and tell us the truth and how things are but embrace those we ought to flee from!

How foolish is mankind?

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by loopman: 10:29pm On May 09, 2016
DeviIhimself:

That's what the rat poison king awo kept saying till he met his waterloo grin

Your defeated fathers sold you that. They just need something to tell their children about the man that finished them off without a bullet . grin
How is life in the camp? Frustrating I know grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by rugged7(m): 10:30pm On May 09, 2016
When the igbo people retaliated against the herdsmen

your yoruba police under orders from tyrant buhari arrested them...

Those people are still in jail now...

ABAMOWA:

This is one reason Nigerian cannot get out of her problems. Tribalism and sentiments. During June 12, same Yorubas fought for the democracy you are enjoying today, forcing Babangida to hurriedly leave the throne. Now, I guess most of us talking are we ibos, where is Bakassi boys and Ipob when fulani is ravaging Igbo land and stopping okorocha's convoy yesterday? I beg, let's and sit down, biko.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Jobneeded12: 10:33pm On May 09, 2016
DeviIhimself:
grin

like they fit do anything before
Bloody cowards

Like Enugu crushing

3 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 09, 2016
Omeny:
Lagos,Abuja nay Nigeria is feeding fat on oil from our soil and we are not in support of what they are doing because they don't fight for our interest neither do we support the govt for a region that has given so much to Nigeria to be as it is today!

Pple will say much has been given them by the govt,but who do they give this monies to and how's it been utilised?

Yorubas remain our cousin, we Edos will always be there for them and remain their allies though they have found a new strange political marriage in the north! We all know that is a matter of time!
It won't last by then they will know blood is ever thicker than water!

God bless you bro, you spoke like a real Edo man. Not like that kid that is devoid of history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 10:37pm On May 09, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]just making sure. is it Caucasian >yoruba>south eastern Nigeria?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Jobneeded12: 10:38pm On May 09, 2016
loopman:
Why do you Ibos lust for the destruction of lagos? Right from Ojukwu, Ibos ultimate desire is going destroy lagos, see them jubilating at the threats by ijaw miscreants.
Envy and hate for yorubas is the answer

Since the days of Azikwe

Igbos have been praying for downfall of Lagos and Yorubas

It pains them a lot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Arosko(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2016
2tkester:
[s][/s]

Yeah, good to be in IDP camp, but We still retain our land which is my pride. I only don't want a repeat of Kwara and I don't want to see Tompolo living in Bourdillion. Please accept my concern. I love you and will not want to see Lagos taken away from you by Ijaw women.
imagine your life, you are proud of living like a prisoner in your own land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Ranchhoddas: 10:42pm On May 09, 2016
This thread is so funny.I don laugh tire
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by laprince(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2016
2ruink:
and finally awo drank rat poison
last last, Awo drank poison. lol. Guy, you bad ooo.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 4front(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2016
2ruink:
I hope tifnubu is not going to drink rat poison like awolowo.

dis pipu are cowards asweh
He who drum for a mad man is also a mad man...I thought we are one nigerian bt I can c we are not. They blew up our resource n some pple are praising them.we are into it together. We shall c. Dey there make pant dey wear u.
Who is cowards? What happen in enugu of recent with d fulani?they killed my ibos brother n burnt their houses,who is coward here? Oh! U av forgot quickly d biafra war?go n ask ur father d history of ur war. We are talking of peace here some ideots were passing a derogatory comment on one tribe being coward. What d niger delta guys did to FG is nothing bt to their own detriment n it will one way affect everyone of us. Yet we don't think in direct direction.this occurence has a political undertone,yet we are acting against ourselves like one under spell. I am afraid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by davodyguy: 10:43pm On May 09, 2016
Jobneeded12:

Since the days of Azikwe

Igbos have been praying for downfall of Lagos and Yorubas

It pains them a lot

They'll fail like oju iku Abi na ojukwu.
Benjamin Adekunle and pa awo finished them off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ochuski(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2016
Nobody said anything about bombing lagos.. All NDA want to do is bomb d oil pipelines in Lagos.. Abi yoloba's don dey produce oil?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 09, 2016
Something is funny to me though, how can some people claim they own a place and still wish doom for that place.

Yorubas are wise to come up with the word "awa leleko, eko o ni baje o" after all!

But this senseless fight in the south should stop already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by davodyguy: 10:46pm On May 09, 2016
laprince:

last last, Awo drank poison. lol.
Guy, you bad ooo.

That's y Igbo will never become IGP or rule Nigeria. Neither the Hausa or Yoruba would support igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by davodyguy: 10:47pm On May 09, 2016
ochuski:
Nobody said anything about bombing lagos.. All NDA want to do is bomb d oil pipelines in Lagos.. Abi yoloba's don dey produce oil?

Mumu.

Haven't you heard of Aje oil field? Or that's in Igbo land too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by sanmibukunmi: 10:47pm On May 09, 2016
Now they are all making jest of Yoruba by the time it starts to backfire, they will say Yorubas are betrayers..... Issorite lets wait and see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nasiruddeen(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2016
The question is do you think the notorious militant are fighting for delta people or to streamline their pockets with MONEY?
Well, if anyone of you likes it or not the brutal truth is that:

THE NORTHERNERS AND SOUTHWESTERNERS ARE THE FUTURE IN BOTH NATURAL AND HUMAN RESOURCES.

Most south south and south east people are just highfalutin nonsense, you guys are going to suffer for decades from your self destructive mentality because the world has evolved from the so called BLOOD OIL to Agriculture, Farming, Intellectual capacity and I.T is the future and not blood OIL!

All anti Nigeria/anti-Buhari takes it or leave it the world is going back to agriculture and human intellectual capacity.

Both the northerners and Yoruba's are also blessed with the so-called OIL which can be found in their lands. So, what's the fuzz & boast by the Igbo's and ijaws?

PMB's budget has captured my claims 30% capital expenditure which will foster infrastructures on AGRICULTURE and INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY.

Nigeria is "presently and temporarily" dependent on oil and other regions in Nigeria will suffer it temporarily while Niger delta people will impoverish themselves to oblivion so l reiterate MILITANTS/AVENGERS should keep on destroying your little obsolete resources. Kontinue!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by kayzeesoft(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2016
Hatred everywhere. Hatred thread. Walking out of thread

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ojialo(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2016
egbon Ijaws if you want Lagos please come and collect it

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Checked86: 10:51pm On May 09, 2016
Comments here show that Nigeria is not ONE, but I wonder why some people can't just see reality and embrace it.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by esperiense(m): 10:52pm On May 09, 2016
I shake my head for the younger generation. I can only imagine what will bcom of southern Nigeria if we continue at this pace. Small time now, we will say the north is our problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / Niger Republic Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.