Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (38039 Views)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by queencalipso(f): 11:32pm On May 09, 2016
Na wah o!! all the hate comments here. ND was mentioned and the Yoruba eventually turned it to IBO. May God heal southerners from fighting them selves. The northerners are laughing at you peoples stupidity. Have you ever seen anyone from north west fighting someone from north east even if they are wrong? that's to show you how united northerners are. They introduced divide and rule in the south just to keep you people in check and you are foolishly dancing to their tune; while the south fight and betray themselves, "they" the north enjoy our collective wealth and remain in power.

now let me sound this clear to you southerners, particularly the SS and SE; to an average northerner, you are all IBO. They don't care if you are ijaw, itshekiri or anywhere from SS some of them don't even know. So if you like fight your self from now till eternity, the view of an Hausa man will not change from the fact that you are all IBO same reason they called GEJ an IBO man.

My advice to you people, unite and fight for one cause after which you can choose to separate if you want; else you all will be fighting a lost battle becz a house divided against it self can not stand.
enough of this display of stupidity on NL.

my two cents.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Firgemachar: 11:35pm On May 09, 2016
Avalon316:

Bro,be consistent Na.

He is right.
We Yorubas need to care less about the fate of the yeasterners as regards Nigeria or Biafra.
By antagonising them, we make them feel special unnecessarily.

Cant we Yorubas just be neutral towards the whole Biaraud crap and siddon look?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Boboye4slim(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2016
aiir2303:

ODE.......do u even know what playing the victim really is...i get it you just heard of the usage #sloppyHead
you are immature! The Internet does not give you reason to insult people anyhow you like. RoosterDrinker!! The ibo plays victim too much just like Africans and black race. They won't let bygone be bygone. Their forefathers fought the civil war and lost, agreement was reached, Nigeria never divided, all went home happy. Many years later the young ibos with history boiling in their minds plays victims and claiming Nigerians owed them. No one go try and divide Nigeria again. Anyone wey try am go die before his or her time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Cubeet2: 11:38pm On May 09, 2016
We all know the Mango head yorubas for mouth making, they ve gat Sharp mouth, Whereas they are all Cowards.
AVENGERS coming for the Cowards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Demmzy15(m): 11:42pm On May 09, 2016
You guys should leave the Jewish Yeasterners alone! angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 09, 2016
SirShymexx:

Prick, don't tell me to be consistent. I curse out Yorubas running after Eboes and begging them not to have their Biafra. I don't care about no Biafra - I'm consistent with Eboes having Biafra. I want Eboes to have Biafra and if I had my way, I'd give Eboes Biafra right now. Eboes and Yorubas are two parallel lines that should never meet.

I don't like Eboes and Yorubas in the same country and the treacherous Yorubas chasing Eboes everywhere are rats and cowards. Real Yorubas want a Yoruba country. And I'm consistent enough in all my posts.

And stay the fvck out of Lagos issue.

Dont you dare call me names or I will decimate you the way ishilove did.

Broke loudmouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by dammi(f): 11:45pm On May 09, 2016
/q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 11:45pm On May 09, 2016
rapistbuhari:
The Odua Defenders Union, ODU, has described the threat by a new militant group, the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, to attack Lagos within a matter of days as an insult on the Yoruba race.

In a statement signed by its President-General, Rabak Anthony, ODU warned against the dangers ahead if Ijaw militants decided to carry out their threat to attack Lagos or any part of Yorubaland.
“This threat that was published in all the media, both electronic and print, cannot be taken for granted. Therefore, the Yoruba are ready to make the first move against the Ijaws in Lagos before their ‘brothers’ will storm Lagos.

“We fought the Ijaws here in Lagos before because of this their arrogance and they know we are ready for them. They came here about five years ago also to attack the Atlas Cove where Naval officers guarding tank farms were killed.

“So, we are not taking this threat without preparation. We are ready, let them make the move.” The Odua Defenders Union leader said, its members spread across the whole South-West and can deal with the militants threat. The group asked the security agents to go after the Niger Delta Avengers because the Yoruba youths are prepared to face them and other Ijaws militants in Lagos.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/avengers-threat-yoruba-group-warns-against-attack-on-lagos/
Talk is cheap...

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ericuzor(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2016
omoelesa:
See this Igbos feeling fly on the internet,why not border your head about the ikewere that has always denied u, there by making u landlock for ever.leave kwara alone,kwara would take care of itself when the times come.
you talk out of ignorance ikwerre has join ohaneze ndigbo and you are here blabbing rubbish ...
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 11:51pm On May 09, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
The question is do you think the notorious militant are fighting for delta people or to streamline their pockets with MONEY?
Well, if anyone of you likes it or not the brutal truth is that:

THE NORTHERNERS AND SOUTHWESTERNERS ARE THE FUTURE IN BOTH NATURAL AND HUMAN RESOURCES.

Most south south and south east people are just highfalutin nonsense, you guys are going to suffer for decades from your self destructive mentality because the world has evolved from the so called BLOOD OIL to Agriculture, Farming, Intellectual capacity and I.T is the future and not blood OIL!

All anti Nigeria/anti-Buhari takes it or leave it the world is going back to agriculture and human intellectual capacity.

Both the northerners and Yoruba's are also blessed with the so-called OIL which can be found in their lands. So, what's the fuzz & boast by the Igbo's and ijaws?

PMB's budget has captured my claims 30% capital expenditure which will foster infrastructures on AGRICULTURE and INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY.

Nigeria is "presently and temporarily" dependent on oil and other regions in Nigeria will suffer it temporarily while Niger delta people will impoverish themselves to oblivion so l reiterate MILITANTS/AVENGERS should keep on destroying your little obsolete resources. Kontinue!

Let's analyse it

Intellectually... North is far behind
Educationally... North is far behind
Technically... North is far behind
Technologically ..north is still far behind
Human capacity index ...north again is still far behind
Civilisation... Oh don't go there
Critical thinking ....north are basically aboki
Modern agricultural practise....north is still using crude equipment and doing nomadic livestock and seasonal agriculture
Environmentally..the desert has messed u up...you lavk the technical skill to fight desert as isreal did

We have given up on north....that's why we want out of our union with you

Can't you just see this glaring fact
So where is north ahead biko tell us

Don't cry for SS and SE.... They are ahead if you guys far far ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by queencalipso(f): 11:51pm On May 09, 2016
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! I weep for my people. imagine the hate. battle for supremacy is killing the south and the north knows this; they capitalise on it and make you betray your selves. The northerners you call illiterates are wiser than the whole of you put together, with all your education and sophistication you allow your selves to be manipulated by a supposed illiterate. Shame on you all.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by HoLEEsinner: 11:52pm On May 09, 2016
I sorry sorry oooo! I sorry for Nigeria! I sorry sorry ooo! I sorry for Africa! Why are we so black to the extent that our brain is black, we can't just reason together to settle our differences to become 1 so we could move forward. It's so unfortunate. I pray oil price falls to 1 dollar per barrel. Then we ll all go back to our drawing board. 98% of blacks dies everyday and theyre are being killed by blacks, it's pathetic, yet some are happy about what happened in Enugu and Mile 2. Even Northerners would be happy that the so called Westerners(Educated) can't be in accord. It's. All E-tribal war fighter should be ashamed. We have learned people all over the world yet we can't find a way to use technology to protect oil installations. If not stupidity why would some group of people blow up oil installations? Mr SE, SS, SW we are all in the dark so as our brains. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by BakireBulmaker: 11:53pm On May 09, 2016
The moderator that banned me is a pained, biased looonatic!
Did I mention any tribe?
Is it because I had been slaying the yeasterners mercilessly?
I'll register several more monikers to replace the banned one.
Nonsense!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 11:55pm On May 09, 2016
2tkester:
[s][/s]

The end of a man is worth his entire life...
James Barons 1944.

We all know how awo ascended to haven just like oduduwa who descended from haven without a parachute. Your people are the best scientists ever. Brownie.

Nice quote
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Boboye4slim(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2016
queencalipso:
Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! I weep for my people. imagine the hate. battle for supremacy is killing the south and the north knows this; they capitalise on it and make you betray your selves. The northerners you call illiterates are wiser than the whole of you put together, with all your education and sophistication you allow your selves to be manipulated by a supposed illiterate. Shame on you all.
where education becomes ignorance
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 11:57pm On May 09, 2016
queencalipso:

They are not wiser ..they lack critical thinking ability that's why they have heard .mentality

They follow without analysing issues

You Cal that wise ? I call it stupidity
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:00am On May 10, 2016
Firgemachar:

He is right.
We Yorubas need to care less about the fate of the yeasterners as regards Nigeria or Biafra.
By antagonising them, we make them feel special unnecessarily.

Cant we Yorubas just be neutral towards the whole Biaraud crap and siddon look?

They acnt because igbos are their saviour
Even in dreams they see Igbo giants

If Igbo goes ...odua will be over run in a matter if months by the jihad ones ..this is with conivance if the Muslim Yoruba

They know it and they are petrified so they beg Igbo to stay ....but SS and SE have made up their mind

I think Yoruba should look to Benin Republic and reconcile with them

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:03am On May 10, 2016
queencalipso:
Na wah o!! all the hate comments here. ND was mentioned and the Yoruba eventually turned it to IBO. May God heal southerners from fighting them selves. The northerners are laughing at you peoples stupidity. Have you ever seen anyone from north west fighting someone from north east even if they are wrong? that's to show you how united northerners are. They introduced divide and rule in the south just to keep you people in check and you are foolishly dancing to their tune; while the south fight and betray themselves, "they" the north enjoy our collective wealth and remain in power.

now let me sound this clear to you southerners, particularly the SS and SE; to an average northerner, you are all IBO. They don't care if you are ijaw, itshekiri or anywhere from SS some of them don't even know. So if you like fight your self from now till eternity, the view of an Hausa man will not change from the fact that you are all IBO same reason they called GEJ an IBO man.

My advice to you people, unite and fight for one cause after which you can choose to separate if you want; else you all will be fighting a lost battle becz a house divided against it self can not stand.
enough of this display of stupidity on NL.

my two cents.

SE and SS are united so save us the long pages

The snag are the Yoruba ....they are the weak link in south but now they are ostracised kind of

Just look at how they have been made pariah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.