Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (38056 Views)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ABAMOWA: 10:03pm On May 09, 2016
2tkester:

Hahahahaha, Oh Lord please don't let cowards fight a battle they can never win. Please dear Lord prevent this unfolding genocide, I beg you because these people I just quoted that couldnt defeat ordinary Hausa Now want to fight NDA, oh Lord please let not Kwara repeat itself. We want Lagos to be their eternal possession.

This is one reason Nigerian cannot get out of her problems. Tribalism and sentiments. During June 12, same Yorubas fought for the democracy you are enjoying today, forcing Babangida to hurriedly leave the throne. Now, I guess most of us talking are we ibos, where is Bakassi boys and Ipob when fulani is ravaging Igbo land and stopping okorocha's convoy yesterday? I beg, let's and sit down, biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Firefire(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2016
loopman:

Your IPOB fellow PDP supporters are going to be angry that you are standing for your land grin

No one monkey with electricity and stay alive.

Warning served already.
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by benestico(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2016
2tkester:
[s][/s]

Hahaha I said it, a brown roof republican has just commented. Well, God will not let this happen, because I know he will not want to see Tompolo going to work from Bourdillion.
u? I can't but laff at ur ridiculous comment. u call yorybaland a brown roof republic. dat was d funniest joke I av heard Dis year. all Dis IBO guys ehn, na comedian all of una suppose be. if I say wetin dey my mind to u...I swear na suicide u go go commit straight and I no wan stain my hand with blood. gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by benestico(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2016
2tkester:
[s][/s]

Hahaha I said it, a brown roof republican has just commented. Well, God will not let this happen, because I know he will not want to see Tompolo going to work from Bourdillion.
u? I can't but laff at ur ridiculous comment. u call yorubaland a brown roof republic. dat was d funniest joke I av heard Dis year. all Dis IBO guys ehn, na comedian all of una suppose be. if I say wetin dey my mind to u...I swear na suicide u go go commit straight and I no wan stain my hand with blood. gbam!!!
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ABAMOWA: 10:06pm On May 09, 2016
gboss4sure:
Lol, Mile 2 things.

When dem fulani masters bark, dem go hide only to surface when non fulanis bark.

This is one reason Nigerian cannot get out of her problems. Tribalism and sentiments. During June 12, same Yorubas fought for the democracy you are enjoying today, forcing Babangida to hurriedly leave the throne. Now, I guess most of us talking are we ibos, where is Bakassi boys and Ipob when fulani is ravaging Igbo land and stopping okorocha's convoy yesterday? I beg, let's and sit down, biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 09, 2016
Cowardly coneheads making empty threats since the days of their fulani conquerors. grin

What did you do when atlas cove was bombed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by maxwell767(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2016
I love this movie... ODU VS NDA grin produced by APC directed by Bubu, writen by NASS, camera men, amechi, saraki, then the cast should be the zombies.... grin I love this movie can't wait to watch it reminds me of aliens vs predators ......

2 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Super1Star: 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
fred04:
. Cos of a single fight u fought with an ijaw man.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ask them and let them tell you stories.

Unfortunately for you, we know how to tune the media away from such atrocities.

We will do it again without mercy.

After the warning we gave MEND on the bombing of Atlas Cove, have you ever seen them near SW again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
I just wonder why people make mockery of themselves , over fake journalism, ordinary common threats some people are already jubilating , they will be the one to laugh first , while the other will laugh them last , case of mile 12 / enugu , agatu
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by striker9(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
Esperooke:

U need to make further investigation about how they intervene.....
By the way, the same Hausa fulani massacre your people in Enugu and alas the 'you chest beaters, nairaland warriors lost all your voice in the least.
Lol we all saw what happened in Enugu and while they are mourning you can see them jumping on Yoruba issues..... talking bout hypocrisy smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 09, 2016
I just wonder why people make mockery of themselves , over fake journalism, ordinary common threats some people are already jubilating , they will be the one to laugh first , while the other will laugh them last , case of mile 12 / enugu , agatu grin grin
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by striker9(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2016
benestico:

u? I can't but laff at ur ridiculous comment. u call yorubaland a brown roof republic. dat was d funniest joke I av heard Dis year. all Dis IBO guys ehn, na comedian all of una suppose be. if I say wetin dey my mind to u...I swear na suicide u go go commit straight and I no wan stain my hand with blood. gbam!!!
yes they call it brown roof but there kinsmen keep trooping in With there Ghana must go...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Anis1987: 10:13pm On May 09, 2016
Yoruba, we reason before we do something and we do something in a mature way and maturity and understanding is matter a lot. No story behind this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by engrchykae(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2016
Deatheater:

Badt boy. WICKED
Oduduwa did not "descend" from heaven rather he "fell" from the clouds
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by DeviIhimself: 10:15pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
loopman:

Enugu man? Are you back from Idp camp or you are still eating food ration in exile? grin
[/s]

That's what the rat poison king awo kept saying till he met his waterloo grin
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 09, 2016
6digitscomrade:
lol...and u are very dull...too bad u are my name sake..shame on u..how can spew this kind of poo?pls go consult ur history books..will you

That boy have issues cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Seunjungle(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2016
Yoruba you regards to today made your son as one of the past President (Obasanjo~Jonathan), a position which you can never attain again in naija schl of politics.

Just tell your avengers to attack lasgidi first and smell their own yansh!
"ODUA ni mi tokan~tokan".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Omeny: 10:22pm On May 09, 2016
Lagos,Abuja nay Nigeria is feeding fat on oil from our soil and we are not in support of what they are doing because they don't fight for our interest neither do we support the govt for a region that has given so much to Nigeria to be as it is today!

Pple will say much has been given them by the govt,but who do they give this monies to and how's it been utilised?

Yorubas remain our cousin, we Edos will always be there for them and remain their allies though they have found a new strange political marriage in the north! We all know that is a matter of time!
It won't last by then they will know blood is ever thicker than water!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by loomer: 10:25pm On May 09, 2016
Why una dey make Lagos be like say e important to Niger Delta?
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by sexytyga(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2016
2tkester:

Hahahahaha, Oh Lord please don't let cowards fight a battle they can never win. Please dear Lord prevent this unfolding genocide, I beg you because these people I just quoted that couldnt defeat ordinary Hausa Now want to fight NDA, oh Lord please let not Kwara repeat itself. We want Lagos to be their eternal possession.
Ilorin are the slaves not kwara

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by laprince(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2016
rapistbuhari:
But herdsmen have in the past made some move and even killed your member and you did nothing.

Mile 12 episode is still fresh in our mind where your people were made to speak Hausa before their lives will be spared.

Where were this group when Yorubas ran to as far as Mowe to evade Fulani onslaught undecided

You got me laughing until I started coughing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Niger Republic Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday (Photos) / Tinubu: Until We Have A Good Credit System, We Can't Conquer Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.