Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (58069 Views)

Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? / Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tosyne2much(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2016
driand:
sure he can, open ur eyes shocked
I don open am baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by AAinEqGuinea: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2016
"you deserve better"

Women still use that line. They believe it grin
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Faraidi(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2016
MightyPee:

well bro, I will listen to it. I don't love a woman for her body. am just a guy who loves freely without expecting anything in return.
guy I was once like you way back in uniben. I had various platonic relationships with ladies, some of them gave me green light but I turn it down. Today I'm regretting it. Take her gift man. If only I was offered a parting gift too. When I later seek for the ladies relationship, they turn me down. Take her gift brother before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Peacefulgold(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Guy she is never gonna date u...just accept d parting gift ....which is d highest she can give u for now....at least dats her pride she is offering u as a gift....
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by silversonuc(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
What I can deduce from the whole drama is that the girl doesn't want to date you but only heaping praises on you as a kind, gentle, intelligent, rich and loving person bla bla bla, so that you will not have the impression that she tampered with your self esteem by declining your proposition

So don't get so fly when a lady is heaping praises on you alongside stating reasons as to why she can't date you... You need more than microscope to be able to see that she's protecting you from harms and nightmares yet you no wan hear word

Welcome to friendzone bro

wat a welcome epistle
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by silversonuc(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2016
BrezyBaby:

Its never gonna happen bro... Move on... She's NEVER gonna date you. The fact hat she's brining up your wedding.. She's sending you a glaring message. Read between the lines
controller general wicked gals association of NigeriA
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tosyne2much(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
silversonuc:

wat a welcome epistle
Na so baba cheesy
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tosyne2much(m): 7:30am On Jun 16, 2016
uyisteven:

U na boss na...dey no born d cinderella wen wan zone u..Friendzone, brother zone...Even in-law zone sef, you would still break out...
Hahaha funny u cheesy
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by abokii: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2016
greatnaija01:
I can help you get her back and she will be the one to propose to you. It's too simple. You didn't even need to ask her politely. Your weakness is that you are being a gentle man.... Such ladies don't need that... In everything she mentioned about you.... One word is missing... ADVENTURE or RISKTAKER or SPONTANEOUS my brother Pee you are predictably boring tho sweetly loveable.... That's y she ain't sure. If you inbox me I can increase your chances to 93% and she will do all the work. Thank me later 0
bro, can you pls reply my mail but under different moniker I'm presently passing through this, I don't want to lose her, I love her so much, she means d whole world to me
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Faraidi(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2016
uyisteven:
[/b]

Oga, send your picture make I add you as the *third* managing director of this illustrious *friendzone company Limited*
hello brother. Pls send me this friend one picture. It refuse to download on naira land. Pls send it through whatsapp. This is my number., 08032245017
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Faraidi(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Osisie:

Kikikikiki.....Guy u wicked.
pls send me that friendzone picture on whatsapp. It refuse to download on naira land. This is my number.08032245017
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by greatnaija01: 8:55am On Jun 16, 2016
abokii:

bro, can you pls reply my mail but under different moniker I'm presently passing through this, I don't want to lose her, I love her so much, she means d whole world to me

Ok send me a PM.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by femi4: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Adeevah:
If a girl give it to you like -take-...run for your life bro
That's not true especially if its coming from someone you ve known over the yrs

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by hob(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2016
At least she offered u sex....take that one and move on to the next
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by vigilantee(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2016
The ending part of the story can never be over emphasized... Party gift or parting gift she called it. I couldn't have asked for more.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by mavtrevor(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Guy she is never gonna date u...just accept d parting gift ....which is d highest she can give u for now....at least dats her pride she is offering u as a gift....

She has no pride bro....a girl who wont date you but wanna have sex with you is no one. This is just another LovePeddler who dont wanna get tied down. Taking that parting gift will reduce you to her level. If she says you are too good for her, move on keep being too good for her...a day will definitely come in her ife when she will realize there was one guy who was that good she couldnt let herself date him.....come on you deserve better...and if a girl tells u she aint good enough for u, then bro take a walk....cos that may be a walking gutter there.

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by klassykute(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:
IF ONLY ALL FRIEND-ZONE CAN COME WITH A PARTING GIFT OF SEX, WHO GO COMPLAIN..INFACT THEY SHOULD KNACK ME WITH PLENTY FRIEND-ZONE PARTING GIFT I NO MIND AFTER ALL GIFT NA GIFT grin grin grin
guy u wan use laf kill mi
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Adeevah:
If a girl give it to you like -take-...run for your life bro
Hian na before before be that na, the set of ladies wey we ni fit try am with dn born pikin upon pikin. If a girl of 1990 below ask you to comman take, better go grab the opportunity with your pack of condom

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Belaqua:
Women are different from men in that we don't just say "No, I'm not interested" easily - especially if we care about the person we're turning down. We try to save your feelings, and try to let you down gently (It's not you, it's me!, etc). The fact that she's doing it gently means she cares about you, but the fact that she's doing it at all means she really is not interested. Maybe she wants to be open and free to see what the world has in store for her. You can try to press the issue and guilt trip her to date you, but I doubt it would hold for very long unless she changes her mind about feelings towards you. I know it's hard, but she deserves to live her life how she likes...
I respect your reply, makes so much sense even though you're new to NL. Welcome cheesy
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by czarr(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
And More Than 200 persons are liking this trash....SHIT
no vex o grin
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by czarr(m): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
fujirice:

My name is Ben Murray Blues and I endorse this comment
grin
Lol grin
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by czarr(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
metroid:

Guy 10 Star Lager for you on me grin
;Dno use me play o,I no dey use star joke oo

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by czarr(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
wizkidblogger:

I guess he is not super dope in bed. Might even be one of the reasons babe is not interested....

wizkidblogger grin
Na u be DAT babe wey dey chop wizzy money abi? grin
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by wizkidblogger(f): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
czarr:
wizkidblogger grin
Na u be DAT babe wey dey chop wizzy money abi? grin

Hahaha. No be me oooo
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by nancy4nast(f): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2016
MightyPee:

how did you know my phone's make?

but did i lie?
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by MightyPee: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2016
nancy4nast:

but did i lie?

Nah 100% correct
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by nancy4nast(f): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2016
ok oooo
i use it too
htc e8 (m8sx)

MightyPee:

Nah 100% correct
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by MightyPee: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
nancy4nast:
ok oooo i use it too htc e8 (m8sx)

ok, cool.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Toppiano(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
GoldenJAT:
zoning Na zoning... she just gave u a very strategic position in that association ...just hope for the best though!

Zoning as in geopolitical zones?
grin
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Fuk you, fuk the girl and fuk the worthless post.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Danieljnrs(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2020
When you know everything about a girl and you want to go and ask her out, my brother it is a waste of time. Because she knows that you know everything about her. But not withstanding, less your communication with her and she will come back to you.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Skmoda360(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2020
bqlekan:
This is another class of zoning, one you may never get out of. This is what you get when you move too close before asking a lady out.

here is what to do, reduce communication to the barest minimal. watch her run back to you. If that doesn't work, the craps up there are blatant lies. someone else is in her life.

Hmmmmm!!! There is sense in this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / When You Hold Her All Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.