Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (58064 Views)

Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? / Shocking Conversation Between Lady And Guy Who Won't Date Her Cos She's Educated / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Alpharezz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
I have given her my reply to the offer, I called her to tell her.. the girl loves me, maybe she's scared of something but I will talk to her about it.
So *ahem* did you accept the offer?
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
cbrass:

Ahahahah I would have given you 4 bottles of origin but I don't drink. Its take great wisdom to know that this is a kind of friend zone that is different from the normal ones, have once been zoned Into this class before so it's not new.bro pls write on types of friendzones grin
hahahahahha... Fingers on my keypads cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Ritaokafor(f): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee, that girl has a good heart from my observation. She is protecting u from d mistakes of her past which u r unaware of. Like she said,u r 'too good to hurt'. So,let her be n find someone else. Just be friends with her.

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Osisie:

Kikikikiki.....Guy u wicked.
Abi I no talk am well ni? cheesy
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tosyne2much(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
uyisteven:
[/b]

Oga, send your picture make I add you as the *third* managing director of this illustrious *friendzone company Limited*
You wan award me shey? cheesy
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by greatnaija01: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
JuanDeDios:

How who operates? Ladies?

Edo ladies o
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Kezzy2(f): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
themall:
Now she has broken my heart too? @kezzy2 are you seeing all this? grin

lol.sorry enh?
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
justicejay:

Is this not more than friendzone. This is friends whit benefits grin she tabled sex before the guy as a party gift.
No be small tin bro... Just pray make you no enter that kind lane cheesy
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tylerbraid(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
greatnaija01:
I can help you get her back and she will be the one to propose to you. It's too simple. You didn't even need to ask her politely. Your weakness is that you are being a gentle man.... Such ladies don't need that... In everything she mentioned about you.... One word is missing... ADVENTURE or RISKTAKER or SPONTANEOUS my brother Pee you are predictably boring tho sweetly loveable.... That's y she ain't sure. If you inbox me I can increase your chances to 93% and she will do all the work. Thank me later 0
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tylerbraid(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
DeAngelo's technique doesn't work for naija girls...
greatnaija01:
I can help you get her back and she will be the one to propose to you. It's too simple. You didn't even need to ask her politely. Your weakness is that you are being a gentle man.... Such ladies don't need that... In everything she mentioned about you.... One word is missing... ADVENTURE or RISKTAKER or SPONTANEOUS my brother Pee you are predictably boring tho sweetly loveable.... That's y she ain't sure. If you inbox me I can increase your chances to 93% and she will do all the work. Thank me later 0

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by justicejay(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
No be small tin bro... Just pray make you no enter that kind lane cheesy
Eheheh
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Belaqua(f): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Women are different from men in that we don't just say "No, I'm not interested" easily - especially if we care about the person we're turning down. We try to save your feelings, and try to let you down gently (It's not you, it's me!, etc). The fact that she's doing it gently means she cares about you, but the fact that she's doing it at all means she really is not interested. Maybe she wants to be open and free to see what the world has in store for her. You can try to press the issue and guilt trip her to date you, but I doubt it would hold for very long unless she changes her mind about feelings towards you. I know it's hard, but she deserves to live her life how she likes...
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by kollynsb(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
czarr:
She put sex on the table bro grin
Take it and stop asking questions,before she reconsiders.

Sex can make a girl change her mind,good sex, so prepare for it grin

Lmao. Most funny comment on here. Sex is on the table. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by RuuDie(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
troy20:

just quit it buddy.you know her so well apparently she knows you so too well as well.there is something in your personality that doesn't fit her ideal man for a more committed relationship.she is not in love with you.if she is offering you a parting gift such as sex then it describes a lot about the kind of person she knows.that offer is kinda demeaning you know.

Kinda agree with you. Something not right with that offer... that "parting gift" appears more like the trojan horse to me. Take it and you will be in way deeper than before, more emotionally entangled. Literally a pun on her chess-board. Then again, it could also work the other way. Personally, I wouldn't take it though!
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by greatnaija01: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
tylerbraid:
DeAngelo's technique doesn't work for naija girls...

It's not o... It's d trick tuface uses o

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by bigfrancis21: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
so I was chatting with a long time friend of mine, we have been friends since 2L in the university, our friendship is 5years now. I have been asking her to date me but she has refused, giving excuses I don't think hold water.

What Do you think of her excuses?

Me? I think she was just complimenting me. our chat on Whatsapp today.

This girl may be making the biggest mistake of her life. Life isn't always greener on the other side (abroad) in terms of husbands for ladies. For Nigerian ladies here in the US, their dating options and pool is greatly reduced (due to several reasons such as different races, most marrying within their own race, most Nigerian men in the US preferring to go back home to pick a wife rather than marrying from options they find in the US etc.) compared to in Nigeria where they receive attention every day from potential suitors. Many young Nigerian ladies here in the US are still single and searching for husbands but it is twice as hard for them as for those in Nigeria. Coming to America can be an ecstasy for many in the beginning but after a while all that spectacles fall off and the reality of life in America hits everybody. Don't be surprised, 2 to 3 years down the line, when she comes back looking for you.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Toks2008(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:
so I was chatting with a long time friend of mine, we have been friends since 2L in the university, our friendship is 5years now. I have been asking her to date me but she has refused, giving excuses I don't think hold water.

Sex as parting gift to a guy you never dated or have intention to dating.....she is sexually loosed.

What a crazy suggestion.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:

well bro, I will listen to it. I don't love a woman for her body. am just a guy who loves freely without expecting anything in return.

Na make you be shoe shiner, girls nor dey like dull guys.
You nor suppose toast this babe at all. She for just dey give you knacks for free wish you sharp.

And she dey go obodo oyibo soon Oga commot mind biko.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by kingkenOkus16(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
MightyPee:

What Do you think of her excuses

How old are you ?[size=8pt][/size]
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2016
czarr:
She put sex on the table bro grin
Take it and stop asking questions,before she reconsiders.

Sex can make a girl change her mind,good sex, so prepare for it grin
And More Than 200 persons are liking this trash....SHIT
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by uyisteven(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
You wan award me shey? cheesy

U na boss na...dey no born d cinderella wen wan zone u..Friendzone, brother zone...Even in-law zone sef, you would still break out...
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 16, 2016
Chai diaris godo! See as girl just part red sea for this baga, he still dey look for flying boat shocked
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Franciscototee: 12:24am On Jun 16, 2016
MightyPee:

Me? I think she was just complimenting me. our chat on Whatsapp
oh, you just missed that opportunity. She just wanna make you her sex buddy only. Wise up nigerian guys
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Parpor(m): 12:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Did i "hear you say/see you typed" '5years friendship'? Guy are you the Mai Anguwa for Friendzone? My G,drill dah pucci n dump her silly arrse
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by missyge(f): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2016
MightyPee:

The excuse that ure too good for is just out of it. She wont date u, especially now shes travelling. i think i understand her. Frm her reasons, i blive becos uv knwn too many things that a lady is not suppose to tell a guy dat is nt yet her husband. Bro we are human, while dating her, u can remember any of the silly things she has done and u just start feeling bad. No matter how u try to avoid it, its still gonna b fresh in ur memory.

Though im the open typ, but wat i say to a guy dat i knw we might end up dating will have to be limited cos its gonna bounce back if care is not taken

Try understand her and move on with ur life.

1 Like

Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Skmoda360(m): 1:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Cutehector:
Lool imediately I read the first reason from the babe, I lost interest grin

She is very wicked! cheesy
Plain wicked
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by Origin(f): 2:31am On Jun 16, 2016
She is justified.

If you cannot respect your privacy, how can you ever respect hers.

WHY DO MEN LOVE TELL ALLs.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by sorom4: 3:32am On Jun 16, 2016
I just remembered somy. Choi!!! Wasn't easy for me to let go cos of genuine love
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by tk4rd: 5:31am On Jun 16, 2016
Cutehector:
Lool imediately I read the first reason from the babe, I lost interest grin

She is very wicked! cheesy
She even wanted to give him sex as gift.?? Collect the gift before breaking-up totally.. (that is, if you can break up)
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by lonelydora: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Chai...... She dashed Op a parting gift and he's here rejecting it. Bro, take the parting gift and move on. Her mind is made up.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by driand(m): 6:28am On Jun 16, 2016
DLondonboiy:
what if I told you guys that peter and jenny are one and the same person....would u believe me,??
don't mind the mofos, simply check the chat history time,... Just a cooked script.
Re: See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) by driand(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, you just can't jump into conclusion cool
sure he can, open ur eyes shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / When You Hold Her All Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.